๐ŸŒธ๏ผซ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ“๐ŸŒธ Giyu Tomioka X R...

By wrthlsss

HIATUS ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ plot kinda goes โฌ…๏ธโฌ†๏ธโคด๏ธ๐Ÿ”„โคต๏ธโ†—๏ธ Will edit some day x demon [ dee-muhโ€‰n ] noun; a cruel, evil, or... More

โ„โ˜„ Moves โ˜„โ„
โ„1) Sinning ๐Ÿ€
โ„2) Redemption ๐Ÿ€
โ„3) Beginning ๐Ÿ€
โ„4) Climates ๐Ÿ€
โ„5) Learning ๐Ÿ€
โ„6) Perfection ๐Ÿ€
โ„7) Hoping ๐Ÿ€
โ„8) Unity ๐Ÿ€
โ„9) Changing ๐Ÿ€
โ„10) Trust ๐Ÿ€
โ„11) Feeling ๐Ÿƒ
โ„12) Saviour ๐Ÿƒ
โ„13) Worrying ๐Ÿƒ
โ„14) Fright ๐Ÿƒ
โ„15) Overcoming ๐Ÿƒ
โ„16) Bravery ๐Ÿƒ
โ„17) Accompaning ๐Ÿƒ
โ„18) Kindness ๐Ÿƒ
โ„19) Rewarding ๐Ÿƒ
โ„20) Friendship ๐Ÿƒ
โ„21) Grouping ๐ŸŒน
โ„22) Rest ๐ŸŒน
โ„23) Embarking ๐ŸŒน
โ„24) Puppets ๐ŸŒน
โ„25) Meeting๐ŸŒน
โ„26) Survive ๐ŸŒน
โ„27) Returning ๐ŸŒน
โ„28) Rescue๐ŸŒน
โ„29) Falling ๐ŸŒน
โ„30) Help ๐ŸŒน
โ„31) Accepting ๐Ÿ
โ„32) Slumber ๐Ÿ
โ„33) Departing ๐Ÿ
โ„34) Ride ๐Ÿ
โ„35) Dreaming ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŒŸ! Notice !๐ŸŒŸ
โ„36) Awake ๐Ÿ
โ„37) Winning ๐Ÿ
โ„38) Flash ๐Ÿ
โ„39) Encouraging ๐Ÿ
โ„40) Hurt ๐Ÿ
โ„41) Talking ๐ŸŒป
โ„42) Familiar ๐ŸŒป
โ„43) Reminiscing ๐ŸŒป
โ„44) Touch ๐ŸŒป
โ„45) Growing ๐ŸŒป
โ„46) Teacher ๐ŸŒป
โ„47) Reporting ๐ŸŒป
โ„48) Confronted ๐ŸŒป
โ„49) Thanking ๐ŸŒป
โ„50) Released ๐ŸŒป
โ„51) Combining ๐ŸŒบ
โ„52) Sunshine ๐ŸŒบ
โ„53) Pondering ๐ŸŒบ
โ„54) Plan ๐ŸŒบ
โ„55) Dealing ๐ŸŒบ
โ„56) Submit ๐ŸŒบ
โ„57) Channeling ๐ŸŒบ
โ„58) Seniors ๐ŸŒบ
โ„60) Goodbye ๐ŸŒบ
โ„61) Sensing ๐Ÿ‚
โ„62) Abuse ๐Ÿ‚
โ„63) Gathering ๐Ÿ‚
โ„64) Sollution ๐Ÿ‚
๐ŸŒŸ!Sorted!๐ŸŒŸ
โ„65) ็ ด็“œ ๐Ÿ‚
โ„66) Solo ๐Ÿ‚
โ„67) Recalling ๐Ÿ‚
โ„68) Past ๐Ÿ‚
โ„69) Connecting ๐Ÿ‚
๐ŸŒŸ!Not The End!๐ŸŒŸ
โ„70) Back ๐Ÿ‚
โ„71) Listening ๐ŸŒท
โ„72) Courage๐ŸŒท
โ„73) Blaming ๐ŸŒท
โ„74) Shrink ๐ŸŒท
โ„75) Losing ๐ŸŒท
โ„76) Scorch ๐ŸŒท
โ„77) Retelling ๐ŸŒท
โ„78) Izumi๐ŸŒท
โ„79) Seperating๐ŸŒท
โ„80) Battle ๐ŸŒท
๐ŸŒฑ81) Believing
๐ŸŒฑ82) Melancholy

โ„59) Lightning ๐ŸŒบ

2K 115 13
By wrthlsss

The demon, now known as Kaigaku seemed about ready to end all of this and make easy work of the two of you.

But you couldn't help but feel the surging force of intense willpower coming from the man before you.

Yes, you had watched him become a truly stronger and braver man.

The air was thick and the staredown was deadly but delicate. Even your breathing slowed to almost nothing to avoid disturbing the moment.

'His aura is so determined..' Your eyes widened as he got ready to speak.

"You a pillar now..?" Kaigaku slurred carelessly, "Can you even use anything else besides the first form?"

Zenitsu tiled his head, a dead expression fuelled with hatred stuck on it as he spoke lowly.

"You sure seem happy to play stopgap as the bottom rung upper moon..."

Zenitsu's statement caused the demon to scoff in disbelief, "Heh, you can talk back now!"

A sad yet furious aura settled around the blonde as he looked down again.

"Why did you," He cluthed his hands into tight fists, " A perfect successor have to become a demon..?"

"Hahaha, well you have no-"

"IF YOU HADN'T BECOME A DEMON, GRAMPS WOULDN'T HAVE KILLED HIMSELF!!!"

Your hands flinched, wanting to instantly comfort your crying companion. You gasped finding tears pricking at the edges of your own eyes.

"He suffered such a long and agonizing death slitting his own stomach," His voice grew hoarse, "Nobody could put him out his misery quick enough.."

You tears doubled over as his past was finally uncovered..

"ALL BECAUSE A USER OF THE LIGHTNING BREATH DEFECTED TO THE DEMONS!"

To your hurt and disgust, Kaigaku seemed anything but bothered by this news of such a saddening ending to a kind man.

"But that's not my problem," He laughed, raising a claw filled hand, "I have no intention to reflect on what I did!"

You growled, standing up straight, "B-But that man was your master!!! He taught you everything you fight with now!!"

Kaigaku faced his head towards your shaking form, "Hmm? I stick to those who value me correctly!"

"He is the reason you have any value you ungrateful bastard!!" You screamed, "I couldn't even imagine doing something like this.. To my sensei.."

' Mr Urokodaki..'

"I'm actually glad he died a painful death," He brushed off your words, "I was never good enough for him, he always said we could share the succession.. Bullshit!!"

In the corner of your eye you caught the shaking fists belonging to Zenitsu, and looked up to see his face.

And it was livid.

"Gramps was nothing like how you described him," He pointed a veiny hand at the demon, "If I'm dirt then you're trash. You can use all but the first breath."

In a flash, huge black and vicious thunder bolts crashed to the ground as Kaigaku used his first move.

"DON'T PUT ME TOGETHER WITH THE LIKES OF YOU!!" He swung his blade with immense speed,

"Breath of the Lightning, Fourth form; Distant Thunder!!"

You lost your breath as Zenitsu deflected and rushed forward in the blink of an eye. His speed and precision setting the true standards of the Lightning users.

'He's impeccable right now..!'

Once both of the males had lunged forward, a large gash appeared upon Kaigaku's shoulder signalling that this wouldn't be quick.

This wouldn't be easy at all for him.

Zenitsu turned around with a threatening face before hissing his next words:

"Too slow.

Trash."

"Everybody's gotta die at some point!" Kaigaku clutched his sword once more, "You and the old man are no exception!"

"Breath of the Lightning, Second form; Lightning Ball!"

You gasped as Zenitsu shoved you back to take on the attack, a huge radius of black corrupt lightning engulfing him as he stood firm.

"Zenitsu!" You held out a hand slightly, reaching for someone you wish you could protect.

'F-Five straight attacks in just one single moment..!' Your heart ached as you clutched the dress you wore, 'Why so much pain to those I love..'

"You sure ate a lot of people, " Zenitsu left the attack with just a minor cut to his cheek to your surprise, "Can you no longer tell what's right and wrong?"

This tease made Kaigaku even more irritated, "Of course I do!!"

"Breath of the Lightning, Third form; Buzzing Mosquito!!"

You bit your lip as the spinning attack did some horrible damage to Zenitsu this time..

And you couldn't even intervene because you knew how much this fight meant to him.

"Those who don't judge me are 'right', " Kaigaku landed before your shaking body, " And those that do.. Are 'wrong'."

'I won't have any time to reach for my sword..' Your eyes widened as a twisted smile grew onto his face, 'A trap..!'

"Zenitsu, don't-"

But it was already too late, as your friend was already in front of you, successfully protecting you from harm.. But gaining so many vicious wounds as a consequence.

"No!!!" You tried to shove him away, but he wouldn't budge to your dismay, "Zenitsu this too much!"

"Just as I thought eh?" Kaigaku laughed, "You're a fucking doormat for her!!!"

You shook your head as your heart swelled with pain, "Y-You're wrong!! Zenitsu is important and means so much to me, our value comes from the heart not some damn status shit!!"

His eyes darted to your neck and he pounced, "Would you just shut up!?!"

Tears flowed down your cheeks as his demented mindset worked it's way to your mind.

'So evil..!' You looked down, accepting your pathetic defeat.

"I am special unlike you Zenitsu, " He spoke to the swaying teen, "You can try to protect people all you want, but you'll never win."

Your heart thumped and felt like it would jump through your throat, your eyes glassy with sadness.

"H-help."

"Breath of Thunder, Seventh Form...

"⚡Flaming Thunder God⚡"

Your eyes were closed as you felt a warm and bright embrace surround you...

'Am I dead..?' Your body felt weightless as a pattering similar to rain danced on your face.

Slight sniffing and crying could be heard as the embrace grew tighter, "D-Did you mean.. Th-that..? (Y-Y/n).."

Once your eyes opened you were shocked to see that the demon was now defeated. With Zenitsu's sword lying some few feet away as he held you.

Your hands wrapped around his head to return the hug, a shaky sigh of relief leaving your mouth as he shook with tears.

'He's alive..' Your eyes shut as your lips pressed onto his fluffy hair.

"Y-Yes.. You can cry now, you were so brave for me."

Yaaay!

It feels good to write again, sorry for the late chapter, but fear not, another chapter is on it's way later today to make up for this :)

Thanks for being so patient! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 66 6
Suicidal Giyuu Tomioka and dick Sanemi. modern au. Giyuu is roommates with Uzui and one night being left alone he is tired of the thoughts that rush...
70.3K 3.1K 30
โ THERE is no denying that there is evil in this world, but the light will always conquer the darkness. โž ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ | slow...
104K 1.7K 16
๐™จ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข๐™ž ๐™จ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฏ๐™ช๐™œ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™– ๐™“ ๐™›๐™š๐™ข ! ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง (๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐) "Fine!" Sanemi yelled at y/n, "I love you now fuck off." He t...
63.6K 1.5K 21
|| ๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ ๐— ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ || ๐‘พ๐’‚๐’“ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๆœฌ็‰ฉใฎๆ‚ช้ญ” โฌŽ "๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š” ๐š’๐šœ ๏ฟฝ...