Dead Again - Jeff The Killer...

By jupiters-star

Jeff The Killer x Reader *Mature language *Gory/upsetting scenes *Basically just a meme at this point *im on... More

Dead Again
Minecraft With A Perv
Slender
Boyfriend
Laughing Clown
Jeff's In Love~
Get In Bed With Me
Maple Syrup
COVER VOTE
COVER VOTE UPDATE
COVER VOTE RESULTS
Let Him Die
Till Death Do You Part
Kill Her, Or I Will
You Are In Fact Insane
'Flashlight'
Phase 1
Phase 2
Uh Oh
Losing
Minecraft And Kisses
Cats N Dogs
Daddy
Face First
Return
I'm Not Insane
Fight
I Love You
Fuck Toast
For Good
Death
ACK-
whatever (face reveal)
This Is Embarrassing

The Beginning Of The End

16.2K 406 570
By jupiters-star

*Bit of a trigger warning for this chapter! ⚠️*
The rest of my day after that... interesting thing happened, was relatively nice.

Jeff and I decided to go out on a walk through the woods after dinner.

"Sooo, what's up?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He questioned.

"Well you never want to take walks, so why now?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No reason." He shrugged.

"Can't I spend time with my girl without needing an excuse?" He glanced at me.

"I suppose, it's just weird for you to suggest we take a walk." I kicked a rock, watching it skip down the path.

"Ok, to tell you the truth, Slender is forcing me to take you killing." He admitted.

I froze, looking at him.

"What? And you just agreed! You know how I feel about that, Jeff! I'm fine if you do it, but I don't want to have any part in that!" I yelled, feeling betrayed.

"I didn't agree, (N/N), he's forcing me. You know I wouldn't do that to you." He sounded offended.

"I know, I'm sorry, I just- I don't know what to do! My life is coming together but at the same time it's all falling apart. I just feel so... lost." I rubbed my arm, looking away.

"You're not lost. I know the way back to the mansion." Jeff said.

"That's- that's not what I mean." I stared at him.

"I'm trying to be deep, Jeff! Stop ruining my angst!" I raised my voice.

"Point is, you aren't lost. Because I'm here-" He put his pointer finger on his chest.

"-and you're there. We're both here, and we both know how to get back to the mansion." He poked me in the boob.

"Ow, fucker, that hurt." I rubbed the spot he poked.

"Sorry." He shrugged.

"So, I know you don't want to, but I have to take you killing. You don't have to actually hurt anyone, just be there." He said.

"I- I don't have a choice." I looked down at the ground.

"No, you don't." He said quietly, a hint of regret and guilt in his voice.

———
We slowly walked to the nearest town, Jeff taking my hand after our talk.

We walked in silence, neither of us wanting to speak up.

After 15 more minutes, we could finally see street lights ahead.

"Slender said at least 3 people. So I say we take that house, it's smaller so it should only have the 2 parents and-" I cut him off.

"Don't say it." I whispered.

"Right." He cleared his throat and let go of my hand, walking up to the house and checking all the windows we could reach.

"This one's unlocked." He said quietly, cracking it open slowly.

"Come on." He made a motion with his head for me to come over to him.

I complied, seeing no possible way out of this.

What Slender had said awhile back still echoed through my mind.

The fact that he could torture me to the point of being barely alive.

I shuddered and allowed Jeff to help me through the window.

This is the only way.

Jeff said to wait by the window just incase, while he went to look around.

After a few minutes, he came back and told me to follow him.

He went upstairs and opened a door at the end of the hall.

The parents room.

"You'll only have to be here for these two, I'm not going to let you be there when I take care of the... other member." Jeff placed a hand on my shoulder to reassure me, but it didn't do much.

He silently walked over to the mom's side of the bed, taking his knife out.

He glanced at me and grimaced before plunging the knife into her forehead.

Her body convulsed, but she didn't make any noises.

My face contorted into a horrified one, and I felt vomit rise in my throat.

"Y'know, that's the first time I've ever not wanted to kill someone." Jeff mumbled.

He walked to the dads side and did the same for him.

This time, I gagged, that same horrified feeling racking at my brain.

He sighed and put his knife back into his hoodie pocket.

"Okay, that's all you have to watch." He came over to me and gently pulled me into a hug.

I returned it, wrapping my arms around him and holding him close.

"Thank you." I whispered.

He definitely heard me, but he didn't say anything.

The door suddenly creaked open.

"Mommy? Da-" My eyes widened as I saw a young boy, probably around 8, holding a teddy bear.

He dropped the bear as he saw his parents bloodied bodies.

His eyes locked onto mine, filled with fear, and tears.

I felt tears prick at my own eyes, as I saw a bit of myself in the boy.

He let out an ear piercing, blood curdling scream.

Jeff lunged at him, plunging his knife into his small chest.

I felt the color drain from my face as I watched in horror.

The man whom I've decided to trust, just killed a child right in front of me.

How could I trust someone who killed an innocent child?

I can't.

But you love him, you value his life more than your own.

He just killed a child!

He's always been there for you, from the moment you met him.

He carved my cheeks into a smile, and stole me from a normal life.

Yes, but that was his way of claiming you as his.

I'm my own person, no one can 'claim' me.

Really?

Is that so?

Because from the look in his eyes right now, seeing you being terrified of him is killing him inside.

And you feel bad for him, you belong to him, and you know it.

No matter what he does, you would give your life for him in an instant.

Without hesitation.

Help him.

Kill for him.

Kill yourself for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 253 37
● [𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑶𝑹 𝑺𝑳𝑶𝑾 𝑼𝑷𝑫𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑺!] ● 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝑪𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒚𝒑𝒂𝒔�...
454K 12.9K 32
After witnessing the horrible murders of your parents at the age of 7, you haven't been the same since. You become a mute, shutting yourself out from...
136K 4.7K 33
what the title says