Camping|✅

Von sarcasticsister12

Y/N is Seo Changbin's twin sister. She is also best friends with all of his friends and finds it hilarious wh... Mehr

Day1 - part1
Day1 - part2
Day2 - part1
Day2 - part2
Night2
Day3 - part1
Day3 - part2
Night3
Day4
Night4
Day5 - part1
Day5 - part2
Night5
Day6 - part1
Day6 - part2
Night6
Day7 - part1
Day7 - part2
Night7 - part2
Day8 - part1
Day8 - part2
Night8 - part1
Night8 - part2
Day9 - part1
Day9 - part2
Night9
Day9 - bonus
Day10
Night10
Day11 - part1
Day11 - part2
Night11 - part1
Night11 - part2
Day12
Night12
Day13 - part1
Day13 - part2
Night13
Day14
Update1
Update 2

Night7 - part1

1.7K 47 3
Von sarcasticsister12

"Wow, y/n." Woojin said as i stepped out of the tent. "What's with the fancy outfit?"
It wasn't fancy, as such. I was wearing a black maxi dress and some black heels.
"Im going out and wanted to look nice." I told him.
"Well you look beautiful." He replied, grinning cutely at me. If i wasn't with Chan, trust me, i would be with Woojin.
"Stop flirting." Hyunjin stood close to me. "Isn't one enough?" He whispered. Then he walked away giggling.
"Bye guys, see you later." I called to the others as i wandered off towards the bar.
When i arrived, i saw Chan wearing black jeans and a white shirt with the sleeved rolled up. His fluffy dark hair looking somewhat tamed.
"Good evening Christopher." I said sweetly, stopping in front of him.
"May i say how gorgeous you look tonight y/n" he replied, checking out my outfit. I blushed and went to hug him. He placed an arm around my waist. I kissed his cheek before he guided me out of the campsite. We walked for a little while and luckily my feet didn't hurt. Then he stopped outside of a modern looking building.
"Where are we?" I asked as we entered the building.
"This is the best hotel on the island." He informed me. "There also happens to be a restaurant."
I looked up at him in awe.
"Chan this is too much." I said, taking in the expensive feel of the lobby.
"Nothing is too much for you." He gazed into my eyes. "It's my treat. Come on."
-
After a candlelight dinner in the hotel restaurant, we made our way to the room Chan had booked for the night.
"You didn't need to do this." I told him, sitting on the large bed in the middle of the room. I took off my heels and placed them next to the bedside table.
"No but i wanted to." He shrugged casually.
"And why's that?" I raised my eyebrows at the handsome man making his way closer to me.
"Because," he looked down at me. "The others don't need to know what I'm about to do to you."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

44K 1.6K 34
"𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥-" "𝘎𝘰𝘴𝘩 𝘍𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘹 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰�...
7.6K 180 20
You and Hyunjin have been best friends for a really long time already. You knew each other since the two of you were 15 Which means that you know St...
10.7K 337 43
Lee Minhee is a young and adorable 17 year old girl, living with her druggie mother. After her mother passes away she moves in with her older brother...
109K 3.9K 33
#6 in stray kids series ❝I'll wait for you.❞ (Y/N) (L/N) isn't a normal high school girl. She doesn't have a normal life. Actually, quite the opposit...