Knowing The Cold Heart (Book...

By MFSevyMF

I will bring you to book 2 of my story. And a question for you. Will this story have a happy end? Will Duyon... More

Chapter 1 'Paper Note'
Chapter 2 'White Blood'
Chapter 3 'Roads Have To Been Taken'
Chapter 4 'Never Say I Didn't Warn You'
Chapter 5 'On Our Side?'
Chapter 6 'Get To Know Me First'
Chapter 7 'Talk To The Face'
Chapter 8 'The Next Step'
Chapter 9 'We Play The Game Of Insane'
Chapter 10 'Meet The Demon'
Chapter 11 'Together We Fall'
Chapter 12 'How To Kill Us'
Chapter 13 'Price To Pay'
Chapter 14 'Fire And Blood'
Chapter 15 'Your Not Mine Anymore'
Chapter 17 'Dangerous Promise'
Chapter 18 'We Danced With Monsters'
Chapter 19 'Slowly Getting Worse'
Chapter 20 'Leaving You Behind'
Chapter 21 'I Fell Back Again'
Chapter 22 'Change in me'
Chapter 23 ' I've Lost You'
Chapter 24 'I Would Do Everything For You'
Chapter 25 'I'm Sorry My Love'
Chapter 26 'Enough Is Enough'
Chapter 27 'Can We'
Chapter 28 'You're Not Alone Anymore'
Chapter 29 'Darkness Is Hitting Hard'
Chapter 30 'Who Are You?'
Chapter 31 'Can We Move On?'
Chapter 32 'Who The Hell Is That?'
Chapter 33 'By Your Side'

Chapter 16 'A Whole Other Me'

92 7 0
By MFSevyMF

Sleep is good, death is better. But of course, the best thing would have never been born at all -

Duyon's POV

I looked straight at the white ceiling. My body felt heavy and painful. I was attached to some wires and devices. I was in a hospital room. I slowly began to sit straight on the bed. With difficulty, I succeeded in pulling my shirt up. My stomach was wrapped in a white thick bandage.

'How are you, sir?' The nurse asked me when she entered the room. She had a bottle in her hands. ' Sore' I replied back when I noticed my voice was hoarse. 'Here water' She said before handing me a glass. I drank it before looking at her again.

'We need to examine you. You underwent an operation of five hours. They took the bullet away from your stomach, so you need to rest' She said before giving me some white and blue pills. 'What are those for?' I asked her while looking at the pills in her hands. 'Painkillers' She replied back before giving me the pills.

Someone knocked at the door before it opened. There stood Ivan with his police uniform. ' Can I have a moment with him?' He asked the nurse. She looked at me for an answer, I nodded. ' 15 minutes' She said before walking out the room. He closed the door before sitting on the chair next to my bed.

'Do still remember everything that happened?' He asked me. I nodded. ' Thank you for saving me back there, but I already was wearing your bulletproof vest. Why did you push me away to receive the bullet?' He asked me in a hard tone. ' I wanted to die. It's that simple' I said. My voice sounded emotionless. He frowned before standing up. ' Do you still want to die?' He asked me. I nodded without doubts.

'I already signed you to a psychiatric ward. Because you're already a danger to yourself. We can't have you hurt people or yourself' He said in a serious tone. ' I already talked with the people working there and they already made a place for you there' He said.

'I am not going there' I said in a calm tone. I am not crazy to go to a mental hospital. Only thinking about it made me angry.

'You have to, Duyon. For your own good' He said in a hard tone. I began to stand up from the bed. The needles that were attached to me, I took them away from my hands. ' Calm down, Duyon' He said before pressing on the red button next to my bed.

Within one minute the door slammed open with two police agents storming into the room with behind them two nurses and one doctor. 'He wanted to leave' Ivan said to the doctor who was looking at me with a hard look on his face. ' Infect him with H.2p' The doctor ordered the two nurses.

'Don't touch me!' I screamed when the nurse grabbed my wrist. I pushed her away before grabbing the needle that was lying on my bed.

'Don't come closer because I will stab this needle into my eyes' I screamed at them. They all looked at me with a hard expression painted on their faces. The two police agents whispered something into the ear of the nurses before looking again at me. 'Please calm down, sir. We only want to help you' The nurse from earlier said while walking up to me.

'I want to leave' I said while looking at them. 'Duyon, it's already too late' I heard Ivan say. I turned his way. This was my mistake because the second I turned, the two police agents jumped on me. 'Noooo!' I screamed while trying to punch them. Because I was too weak, my body couldn't hit them.

I felt the needle into my skin. ' Doctor, I told you he was too dangerous to be in this hospital' Ivan said. I felt dizzy from the drug they injected me with. 'He needs to go, now' Ivan said in a serious tone. My hearing was getting worse and my eyes closed.

'But the patient died officially for five minutes during the operation' Someone said. 'He needs to stay in here for a couple of days' Someone said. I couldn't hear who it was. I felt my body being lifted up from the ground to the hard hospital bed.

'Alright' Someone said. 'Call Matsuzawa' They said before my hearing went fully away.

Blaze's POV

I loaded all the things I left in the car before walking inside the house. I noticed, he cleaned the house and threw every food supplies away. The house looked so empty. I put the keys of the house on the kitchen table before walking to the door.

I closed the door before walking to the car. My phone went off. It was an unknown number. 'Who is this?' I asked in a hard tone after picking up the phone call. 'Keith' He said in a quiet tone. I looked at the phone number. 'This isn't your number. Why did you call me?' I asked him in a hard tone. 'Listen, you asshole, I was shot in the shoulder and arm. You better come to the hospital' He said.

'Shot? How the fuck did you get shot?' I asked him in a hard tone. ' Long story, but I want you to come' He said in a hard tone. I looked at the time. It was already afternoon, I don't have time to visit him.

'No, you can call someone else. Leave me alone' I said in a cold tone before looking at the red button. 'Alright, I will call mam and dad. They will be happy when they hear that their younger son was so cold' He said.

'Fuck you, I will be there in three hours' I said before hanging up the phone. I hate him, if it was for me it was better if he was killed than only shot in the arm and shoulder.

Keith's POV

I walked through the hallway of the hospital to my room. 'Don't touch me!' I heard a familiar voice yell from three rooms away from mine. I walked to the room. The door was wide open. Duyon was there screaming to six people. He looked like he lost his mind.

Ivan was also there. He was wearing a police uniform. So this fucker was an undercover agent. One of the nurses walked closer to him but he already had a big needle in his hands. He threatened them with the needle, if they come closer he would stab his own eyes out.

Ivan said something to Duyon because he wasn't focused on the other four people in the room, the two police offers had the chance to jump on him. They injected him with some kind of sleeping drugs. Within five seconds he calmed down.

Why are they talking about a mental hospital? The two nurses ran out of the room.

Duyon was always a calm and smart guy. How did he end up like this? Does it have to do with White Blood?

Ivan came out of the room and noticed me by the door. ' So you saw everything?' He asked in a defeated tone. I nodded. 'Are they really bringing him to a mental hospital?' I asked him. 'Yes, you saw it yourself. He's not himself anymore' He said. I looked inside the room. Duyon was now lying on the bed sleeping with the two police officers next to him, watching over him.

'What will happen to him when he's there?' I asked him. ' Don't know, but they will examine him about his mental illness' He said. He turned and walked away. I went inside my room and closed the door.

Does Blaze know what happened with his boyfriend? I will find out when he visits me.

Duyon's POV

Again I opened my eyes and was met with a hospital room, but this wasn't the room I was in before. I heard loud screaming from outside. My clothes were also changed into white pants and shirt.

The door opened to reveal a man and woman who weren't wearing hospital uniforms on. 'Duyon, how are you feeling?' The woman asked me before walking up to me. I stood up from my bed. ' Where am I?' I asked her in a hard tone. They glanced at each other. 'You are in a psychiatric ward' The man said before looking me up and down.

'I already said I didn't want to come here' I screamed. I was angry but more so annoyed because nobody is listening to my words.

'You are already twenty so act your age' The man said in a hard tone. I looked at him. ' Shut the fuck up. Let me leave. I didn't sign for this bullshit' I screamed. His calm expression began to annoy the hell out of me. The woman was smiling at little before walking up to me.

'You had an operation 15 hours ago. It's not good for your wound to open up because of the movements you are making' She said before pulling up my white shirt to reveal the bandage around my stomach, it was stained with my blood.

'Let's go to the medial room' She said before grabbing my hand and leading me to the door. I looked over to the man who was watching us with an expressionless face. I looked at how she was holding my hand. Am I a kid? Why is she holding my hand for?

We walked through the hallway. There were other patients there. Some young some older. They were wearing the same plain white outfit as me. At the end of the hallway, there was a big door. We went inside, it looked like a big lounge room with chairs, couches, tables and two TVs. In total where five patients there, some playing card games, some reading or talking to themselves.

I noticed a boy staring at me. He looked around the same age as me. We walked to the end of the room before opening another door. Again a hallway. She stopped walking, because of this I stopped behind her. With big letters there stood medical room on the door. ' There we are' She said before opening the door. The man was still following us inside the room.

'You can sit there, Duyon' She said while pointing to a white chair. 'Please take your shirt off' She said before grabbing some cotton wool and alcohol. I took it off, she cut the bandage before taking the band-aid off. My wound was indeed bleeding, it was stitched together. She cleaned the wound before wrapping it again.

'You can't ask the others about there illness' She said in a serious tone before looking at the man who was standing by the door, watching us. 'It's forbidden to fight or hurt someone' She said. 'If someone is screaming or hurting themselves. You have to ignore it and leave it over to us' She said before walking to the door.

'Your psychologist is going to meet you tomorrow morning. He will test you, to see how your mental state is' She said.

They brought me back to my room, they locked the door. It was bigger than expected. Everything was white except for the table and floor.

I laid on the bed looking at the ceiling. I can't do this. Why would I be here for? I need to end this fast because it's wasting my unless time and other people's time.

Blaze's POV

I knocked on the door before opening it. He was lying on the bed while glancing my way. 'Finally after four hours instead of three' He said before standing up from the bed.

I walked over to him before standing in front of him. 'What do you want?' I asked him in a hard tone. I didn't have time for him and especially not for his bullshit. 'Can't your own brother ask you for a visit to the hospital?' He asked in an annoyed tone. I walked back to the door.

'You can and I am here. So are you happy now?' I asked him in a hard tone.

'How are you and Duyon doing?' He asked out of nowhere. I raised my eyebrow up in question. 'Why are you asking?' I asked him in a curious tone. He only looked at me for a second before turning to walk to the window that was a little open, for fresh air in the room.

' Yesterday I broke up with him' I said. He turned his head fast my way. 'You are kidding, right?' He asked in disbelief. 'No, we parted ways' I said in an annoyed tone. He was acting weird. 'So Suli won you over' He said before walking up to me by the door.

'So you don't have any contact with him anymore?' He asked in a hard tone while looking straight into my eyes. He was angry but something was off about his attitude. 'No, I already moved away from his house' I said.

'You know he was the one who helped you in becoming the boss of our father's company. Without him you would never get the place from dad' His expression turned into a furious one. 'Duyon is your main sponsor who is paying 50% of your company. How will you deal with such a loss?' He asked me in a calm tone that didn't match his expression.

'Suli already took care of the problem. She's my main sponsor now' I said before opening the door.

'You better be careful and don't trust everything that comes from her filthy mouth' He said.

'Shut up. Don't tell me what to do' I said in a serious tone while looking at his angry expression. 'Be prepared because if I am healed I am working again in the company. Dad made a place for me' He said with a grin before I could reply he slammed the door shut. People were looking my way.

This fucker! He knows how much I dislike him around me and now he wants to work in my company. He will regret it and wish he never stepped a foot into the building.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 1.6K 40
This story is my imaginationπŸ’œ This story is about time travel A boy who accidentally stuck in his novel he's the 1 mafia in his world Then unexpe...
34.6K 1.4K 89
Life has always been the same. Eat. Sleep. Work. Repeat. All this while, it has been a hustle. I thought that finally I can take a breather. Until...
1M 33.9K 58
(Book 1 in the 'Need Series') Aron's past ruined him. Turned his anxiety into his worst night mare and kept his fear alive every day. People call hi...
516K 22.6K 53
β˜‘οΈ CØMPLETED β˜‘οΈ This is my 2nd Book. V ~ "I just want someone that who really loves me and who do not loves for my external beauty just loves me look...