Our 2nd Life Imagines

By FrantasticFanfics

This is a book filled with O2L Imagines.... There is no real meaning to this book, there is no plot. I made... More

Trevor Imagine
Connor Imagine
Kian Imagine
JC Imagine
Your Favorite Thing About Him
Trevor Imagine
JC Imagine
Sam Imagine
What He Gets You On Tour
Imagine
Connor Imagine
Ricky Imagine
Trevor Imagine
JC Imagine
Sam Imagine
Kian Imagine
Ricky Imagine
JC Imagine
His Favorite Piece Of Clothing On You
Sam Imagine
Kian Imagine
Connor Imagine
Trevor Imagine
Ricky Imagine
Connor Imagine
JC Imagine
Ricky Imagine
Sam Imagine
Group Imagine
3/6 Imagine
Kian Imagine
Connor Imagine
Imagine
Sam Imagine
Connor Imagine
Trevor Imagine
Kian Imagine
JC Imagine
Group Imagine
Ricky Imagine
Connor Imagine
Lawlorff Imagine
Connor Imagine
JC Imagine
Trevor Imagine
JC and Kian Imagine
Connor Imagine
Trevor Imagine

Trevor Imagine

356 10 0
By FrantasticFanfics

Trevor had decided to bring you to the studio with him, so you could watch him create his first album. However, he kept getting distracted, glancing over to you and smiling when he was supposed to be singing.

After recording a few songs, the producer called for a break and left to pick up some lunch for himself, leaving you and Trevor alone in the recording room.

He immediately walked over to you, wrapping his arms around your waist. He hugged you for a moment before loosening his grip and resting his forehead on yours. "You keep distracting me..." He chuckled.

His hot breath tickled your lips, causing you to smile. "I'm not even doing doing anything to distract you!" You laugh.

"Well when you're here I don'r want to do anything but this," he explained, softly brushing his lips against yours. You shift forward slightly into the kiss, deepening it. You felt his tongue slightly graze over your bottom lip, his fingertips pressing into the small of your back. You had just reached up to knot your fingers into Trevor's hair when you heard the door swing open, his producer rushing in.

He rolled his eyes when he caught sight of you and your boyfriend. "Cmon do that later! Time is ticking and I need you over here," the man pressed.

Trevor rolled his eyes, sighing. "I love you." he whispered, quickly pecking you on the lips before he returned to the booth to finish recording.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
582K 21.2K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.2M 52.2K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
775K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.