The Housekeeper

f0reverbr0ken tarafından

Teresa aka Tree is just your everyday housekeeper till one guest changes her world. Daha Fazla

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-one.
Twenty-two.
Twenty-three.
Twenty-four.
Twenty-six.

Twenty-five.

227 6 0
f0reverbr0ken tarafından

I wake up the next morning cuddling Noah's chest. I frown a little realizing this is the last morning for a month. I quietly and successfully unwrap Noah from me so I can go to the bathroom.

I come back grabbing my phone and sitting against the headboard. I've been thinking about what Noah said about Instagram and decide that I will start posting more. I can always make my account private or turn off comments if I don't like the attention.

I notice Noah starting to wake up so I open the camera and wait for him to look at me. I start snapping some pics of him.

He groans at me when he hears the camera shutter noise. "Too early."

I laugh and stop taking pics, I look through the ones I took and pick one. I open Instagram and post the pic on my account.

Last morning with 🐻 😢 tagged @ncentineo

Noah phone goes off from my post and he looks at me. "What did you do?"

"Nothing."

He groans and grabs his phone from the nightstand. He opens the notification and smiles a little. "So is this a yes?"

I nod, "slowly."

"Yay. Now get over here and kiss your boyfriend, please." 

I lay down next to him and he leans down to kiss me. He kisses me a few times and leans up to look at me. "Morning."

"Morning."

"Stop thinking."

"I'm trying, Noah."

"Twenty-nine days."

"Are you driving us and meeting Kyle or how is this happening?"

"Both of our cars go back to the airport so we're going separately unless Kyle texts."

"Okay," I mumble.

"I hate this so much, baby girl."

I don't respond cause I don't trust myself not to cry.

"Do you want breakfast?" Noah asks and I shake my head no.

"Do you want anything?" He asks and I nod yes.

"What baby?"

I wrap my arms around his waist, pressing my face into his chest. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead.

We lay like that for what seemed like forever but it was only thirty minutes when there's a soft knock on my door. I shake my head no in Noah's chest.

"It's open," Noah calls.

The door slowly opens and Britt walks in with some muffins and orange juice. "I got your guys some breakfast." She places it behind me on the nightstand.

"Thanks Britt," Noah says and smile.

"No problem, I'll let you two be alone. Just make sure she eats."

"Yes ma'am." Noah says and I hear the door close. "Do you want food now?"

I shake my head no again.

"Are you going to talk?"

I shake my head no again.

"But I wanna hear your voice, baby."

"I-I'm scared that I-I'll cry."

"It's okay if you do, I'm not going anywhere, I think Britin or one of them should come with to drive you home."

I nod my head against his chest. I pull away and look at him on the verge of tears and kiss him softly.

He takes his thumb and wipes away the tears once they start falling. "It's okay baby girl. Let it out if you need to."

A few more tears fall and I bite my lip looking at him. "Muffin."

"Yes."

"Muffin."

"Oh I thought you were calling me muffin," he laughs a little.

I roll my eyes at him.

He leans up and grabs the tray from the nightstand and place it near us. He picks up a muffin and hands it to me.

I start ripping it apart and eating some and letting Noah have some.

Noah's phone dings and I groan. He grabs it and looks at it. "Kyle says morning and he's sorry."

"Hi," I say and continue eating the muffin.

He grabs his phone and start messing around on it. I watch him as I start drinking the orange juice.

"Brit says she can come with."

I nod. I break off a piece from the other muffin and give it to Noah.

"Thank you."

I smile a little.

Once we're done eating I grab my phone and press the power button and see over fifty notifications from Instagram. My eyes go wide and I show Noah.

He laughs, "they found you."

I groan and open my phone to Instagram. I start looking through the follows and comments. "They don't want you to leave either."

Noah moves over to look at the screen. "Is that Kyle?"

I scroll to the comment and look, and laugh.

'@kylemccarthy: I'm sorry that I can't die but just remember my promise. ♥️'

"What's the promise?" Noah asks and I look at him.

"Something."

"Okay. Are you okay with the attention?"

"For now, it's only twenty followers and some comments."

He nods and takes my phone, locking it and tosses it behind himself on the bed. He hovers over me and smirks. I look at him and bite my lip.

He nudged my legs open and moves between them. He leans down a little and kisses my lips softly.

He pulls away and I whisper, "headboard." He moves so he's sitting against the headboard and I move to straddle his thighs.

He looks at me and moves my hair behind my ear. "You're beautiful."

"Thanks."

I move my hands to behind his neck and plays with his hair.

"I love when you do that," he moans softly.

I lean down and kiss his lips softly when he brings his arms around my body and pulls me closer to sit on his lap. I start kissing him harder not wanting to ever stop. He moves one of his hands to my face and moves my hair behind my ear again and I smirk in the kiss.

I grind my hips a little against him causing him to moan and pull away a little to look at me. "Are you sure?"

"Not all the way."

He nods and kisses me back, he pulls me closer if possible and I start grinding on him. He moves his hands to my ass and starts grinding back.

I moan in the kiss when he pulls away and starts kissing down my neck to my spot. He softly kisses the spot then bites it softly causing me to groan and grind harder.

"Fuck Noah."

"Music to my ears," he says and starts biting more causing me to grind more. He smirks against my neck and starts grinding back against me.

"N-Noah."

"Yes."

"More."

He stops kissing me and wraps his arms around my back and quickly moves us so I'm on my back on the middle of the bed and he's hovering over me. Then he gets off the bed quickly and locks the door then comes back and lays between my legs. He starts grinding again my core hard and fast.

"Shit," I moan, pulling him down and kiss him.

He moans and kisses me back. He moves one of his hands to the end of my T-shirt, pulling it up to my mid-stomach and looks at me and I nod. I sit up a little and he pulls it off and smirks.

He starts kissing me again then kisses down to my chest then makes his way down to my stomach and kisses it softly. He looks up at me and smirks before kissing it again and works his way back up to my lips. "Beautiful."

He goes back to grinding against me and I pull him closer. I hook my legs around his waist and moan against his lips. He grinds hard against my core and I moan loudly.

"Mmm lemme hear you, baby."

"Noah. Harder."

"Fuck." He obeys and starts going harder and faster.

"Yes," I moan. I start grinding back against him.

"Mmm Tree," he moans and I smirk. I can feel myself getting closer and closer. "Close," I say and smirk at him.

"Fuck, that mmm word is evil." He starts grinding his hips more and more.

"N-Noah." I pant.

"Close," he says and smirks.

I forcefully pull him down against my lips and kiss him hard. He continues to grind against me till I groan loudly.

"Noaaaahh!"

He continues and starts moaning more and more.

"Treeeee. Fuck." 

We both keep grinding through our orgasms and once we finish he looks at me and smirk.

"Close." I say and giggle.

"You are evil."

"I know."

"Think Britt heard us?" Noah asks and bite his lip.

"Right now, I don't care. I'm enjoying the last hours with my boyfriend, she can suck it."

Noah just starts laughing. He slowly gets off the bed and goes over to his luggage. I flip over on my stomach and watch him.

"Do you still have my boxer briefs?" He turns and looks at me.

"Top drawer."

He moves over and opens the drawer grabbing them and grabbing a random pair of my undies and tosses them at me. "Wear these today."

I pick them up and notice they have bears all over them and smile.

"I'm gonna go shower," he says and grabs the boxer briefs and goes in the bathroom.

I get up off the bed and grab some fresh comfy clothes, I put on my robe and goes into Britt's room and showers. I come out to Britt sitting on her bed.

"Why are you showering in here?"

"Noah's in mine."

"Shower with him, duh."

"We're not there yet."

"What do you mean?" Britt asks and looks confused.

"We're taking it slow."

"Didn't sound like that earlier." She gives me a look.

"We haven't taken it that far yet, we want it to be special but doesn't mean we can't get each other off."

"Who are you?"

"What?"

"Have you even see each other naked?"

"No."

"How far?"

"Boxer briefs and bra and underwear."

"Teresa."

"What?"

She just shakes her head at me. "I thought I raised you better."

"Shut up Britt," I laugh. "Twenty-nine days are going to be so hard."

"Twenty-nine days?"

"That's when I'm going to see him again. Remind me to request time off."

"Are you going there?"

"Yeah."

"If you come back and you still haven't fucked him you're not allowed back in this apartment."

"Britt!"

"I'm serious Teresa."

"Ugh."

She gets off the bed and walk out of her room, I follow behind her when I see Noah coming out of my room in some sweats while pulling on his T-shirt.

"There you are. I missed you," He says and moves around Britt and hugs me.

"Twenty nine days, Teresa," Britt says and I groan at her causing her to laugh.

"Why are you groaning? That's a good number."

"She just said something after my shower."

"What'd she say?"

"That," I look up at him and laugh, "I'm not allowed back in the apartment if we don't...while I'm visiting."

"She gave you an ultimatum?" He laughs.

I nod.

"Baby, don't let her pressure you. When it happened it will happen and who says you can leave when you come visit?"

"My job...?"

"You can be my trophy girlfriend member."

I roll my eyes and smile. "How much longer?"

Noah pulls out his phone from his sweats and looks, "two, till I have to go but I'm not going into the waiting area till I absolutely have to."

"What you wanna do until then?"

"Cuddle my girlfriend, duh."

I smile and move to go in the bedroom when he pulls me back. I look at him and he kisses my lips softly then he links our fingers and we go into my room. We get on the bed and sit against the headboard, facing each other slightly, I link our pinkies and smile at him.

"What's was your first thought when you saw me at Marko's?" I ask.

"She's cute and can dance."

"What about you?"

"You were a good dancer."

"What's one thing you're going to miss about me?"

"Just one thing?" Noah asks.

"Yeah."

"Um that's hard, probably your touch. Like we're always touching each other in some way. Like now," he looks down at our pinkies and smiles. "Always touching."

I smile. "The thing I'm gonna miss abut you has to be how you make sure I'm alright all the time. Kyle mentioned it when we went out for dinner and I started to notice after he said it. If I'm crying you hold me or make me try to smile, you are always making sure I'm okay. You don't do anything unless I'm okay with it."

"Because I care Tree. I care so much about you. Today is so hard for us and I'm making sure you have a good day no matter what. I know you will cry when I have to leave but I want you to have so many good memories with me to help you through these next twenty-nine days."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, babe. What's one thing you're not going to miss about me?"

"Cleaning your room."

Noah just laughs.

"No, but seriously probably having to wash your boxer briefs," I smirk.

"That's your fault both time, missy."

"Nope you started it first, by sliding into my DMs."

"I haven't slid in yet baby girl. That can change anytime baby girl."

"Special."

"I know baby I'm just joking. Do you feel pressured to go farther with me?"

"No, I just want it to be special. My first times weren't special with either of my boyfriends and I don't know I just want one of them to be special."

"Wait you've only had sex with two guys?"

I look down at my bed then bite my lip.

"I'm not judging you Tree, I'm just curious."

I slowly nod my head.

"I'm honestly not that shocked. I see how you are with me and I know you wouldn't just sleep with someone just to sleep with them."

I slowly look at him.

"What's a matter?"

"I thought you knew. That's why I want it to be so special with you. I um want to so bad but I want it to be special and Britt doesn't get that I don't think."

"Do you want me to talk to her?"

"No. Please don't."

"I won't baby girl. But you may need to tell her what you told me. She may not understand."

I nod. My phone dings and I grab it from the nightstand.

Britt: I'm sorry.

Tree: why are you sorry?

I hear a ding outside my door. "Brittany!" My door slowly opens and Britt walks in.

"I'll let you two talk," Noah says getting off the bed, grabbing his phone and walks out the door.

She walks and sits on the edge of the bed. "I wasn't eavesdropping, I was coming to see when we were leaving and I heard the sex conversation. I feel like a shit person. I was just joking about not letting you in the apartment."

"I know," I say.

"Not to call you a slut but I thought you've been with more than two guys. What about Jake or Travis?"

"They wanted to after like a week and I didn't want to. They would always try but I would say no all the time, I got tired of it and broke up with them. I don't consider either of them boyfriends, just Carter and Jack."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Tree."

"It's okay. Noah and I have only been dating nine days. And I want it to be special. And he gets that after I explained everything. He's not pressuring me and I didn't feel pressured by you I knew you were joking. And we're leaving at one."

"Okay. I love you and I'm sorry."

"I love you too and it's okay."

She moves over to hug me and I hug her back. She leaves and I grab my phone, I unlock it and start looking at the comments on my post with Noah. I notice some comments on my other pics. I see Noah has commented on them and I smile.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

7.8K 424 37
Nadine Vidal can totally save the world this time. 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 ( ©𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 )
18K 681 32
"You're coming to live with me for a while, Francesca. Mom and dad need respite." [DISCONTINUED]
33.1K 546 48
What the title says English is not my first language Smut read at your own risk ⚠️ 🥇 12# Danielle 🥇 23# carina 🥇 10# marina 🥇 2# daniellesavre
4.9K 30 17
she didn't know what home was supposed to mean, but she knew how home felt. - contains spoilers fem!reader intended lowercase feedback appreciated, n...