India to America: Journey of...

By thatdesigirl2004

I am using Avneet Kaur and Siddharth Nigam as my main example in this novel. Avneet sharma Jai Sharma Siddh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 65
End Chapter ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 48

1.1K 76 18
By thatdesigirl2004

Sasu ma- ahem I mean Veena Ma'am liked another post from fan page 😂 zarayQurbh

Back to chapter:
Raina's pov:
Me, Sidd, Avi, and Bhavesh took Pari to the hospital. She was in the hospital room and we were all waiting outside. I was sitting down, Avi was crying and Sidd hugging her from the side (consoling her), Bhavesh was holding in his tears and walking back and forth. Sidd got up and went to Bhavesh.

Sidd: I know what it feels like, I think you should sit down...
Bhavesh: HOW CAN I SIT DOWN?! MY FREAKING FIANCÉ IS IN THE HOSPITAL, WE DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED OR IF SHE WILL BE ALRIGHT, AND YOU WANT ME TO SIT DOWN?!
Raina: Okay, we care for Pari too. You need to control yourself. I'm pretty sure Pari wouldn't want to see you like this, she'd get hurt if she saw you like this.

Bhavesh calmed down and sat at the bench. The doctor came out of the room.... Bhavesh ran up to him.

Bhavesh: What happened doctor? Will she be okay?
Doctor: Who put the bandage on her head?
Sidd: I-I did doctor... did I do something wrong?
Doctor: No! You saved her! The pressure from the tight bandage helped reduce the bleeding, so she didn't lose as much blood. Good job!
Sidd: Thanks...
Avi and Raina: So she will be okay!?
Doctor: yes, although we have to keep her in the hospital till tomorrow afternoon. We had to get all the water out of her body. What exactly happened?
Bhavesh: Not sure yet doctor. Our friends are trying to figure it out. Can we go meet her?
Doctor: she isn't conscious yet. She will regain conscious in about an hour, but you guys may sit in there.
Everyone: Thank you!

We all ran into the room to see her on the bed, unconscious. Bhavesh stepped in the room and then hesitated after he saw her and ran back out the room.

Avi: What happened to him?!
Sidd: I'll go follow him.
Raina: Okay

Jais pov:
We looked around the place. We asked some people, we spread out.

Krupa: I asked a few people and nobody knows.
Dhruv: I also asked and nobody knows...
Jai: I also asked... NOBODY KNOWS!
Krupa: Wait did any of you ask that lady over there?

She pointed to a lady who was looking at us and then looked at a bush, then turned away.

Dhruv and Jai: No...
Krupa: I didn't either!

We ran over to that lady.

Krupa: excuse me... hi.
Lady: hi
Jai: my name is Jai, this is Krupa and this is Dhruv.
Lady: I'm Preeti, what's the matter?
Krupa: well we came to this water park with a few friends and while we were setting up a table our friend was at the pool... she was wearing a red bathing suit. Do you know anything that happened to her?
Preeti: Ohh the girl who was in the pool?
Jai: Yeah
Preeti: well as far as I saw, she was standing near the pool and a girl came and pushed her and then ran into that bush.

She pointed to a bush and Dhruv went to go check. He came back...

Dhruv: nobody's there...
Jai: Do you know what she looked like?
Preeti: I couldn't see her face but she was wearing a rainbow hoodie and she was with another girl who was wearing a pink hoodie.
Krupa: Hoodies?! In this weather?!
Preeti: yes hoodies, something seemed off about those girls.
Dhruv: Thank you so much!

We walked away from the lady.

Jai: two girls... could it be...
Krupa: no! They are in jail, it's not possible.
Jai: then who was it?!

Siddharth's POV:
Bhavesh ran out of the hospital room and I followed him. He ran down the hall and went down the steps to the bottom floor.
I finally saw him on his knees, his hands folded. He was sitting in front of Krishna Bhagwan
Bhavesh + his family really believes in this god (so do I 😉) so I used lord Krishna...!

Bhavesh: Thank you Krishna Bhagwan... thank you. Aap meri haar baat sunte hai, lekin yeh baat suni... mein boht khush hoon. Jab Pari ko acha hojaye, main vaada karta hoon ki main kal Vrindavan, Mathura aauga aur main Shri Krishna Janmabhoomi Temple bhi jauga!

I went up to him and put my hand on his shoulder. He looked up and got up and hugged me.

Sidd: She will be alright!
Bhavesh: as long as I'm here, nothing can happen!

Raina's pov:
I went on my phone and went on Instagram. Suddenly I saw that tanisha posted something on her story! It was a picture of her and Ari, and she wrote "Sorry for not being active for a while, just needed a break. But I'm back now!"
What?! How is that possible?! I showed Avi...

Avi: WHAT?!
Raina: Shhhh Pari!
Avi: oh right sorry! Did you send it to Jai?
Raina: no let me send it...
Avi: Okay...

Jais pov:
We were looking around the park trying to find the two girls. Suddenly Raina texted me...
WHAT?! It's a picture of Tanisha and Ari... I showed Krupa...

Jai: Krupa... this story is from 5 minutes ago... they are wearing the hoodies... the background...
Krupa: Thats... THATS THE-
Dhruv: THE BIG WATERFALL!
Jai: we have to go there now!

We ran over there and split up.

Krupa: I'll look left, Jai look right, Dhruv go around the fountain and check the other places near.
Dhruv and Jai: Okay!

About 30 minutes later we all meet up where we spilt up. None of us could find them...

Krupa: They must have left...
Jai: then let's go to their house... I'm not letting them get away with this

I was starting to walk away but then Dhruv grabbed my arm.

Dhruv: Dude Not now.. calm down. I think you should go to the hospital and check in on Pari. Then we can decide what to do about them.
Krupa: Yeah Jai, don't make any decision in a rush.
Jai: I- fine, lets go to the hospital.

We drove over to the hospital.

Avneet's POV:
Sidd and Bhavesh came back like 30 minutes later... we all sat down in the chairs.

Raina: Jai texted me, they are on their way here.
Sidd: did they find anything?
Raina: Yeah But he said he will explain when he comes here.
Avi: Okay.
Raina: Bhavesh are you okay?..

He was looking at Pari, lost in his thoughts...

Raina: Bhavesh... Bhavesh...
Avi: Bhavesh!

Sidd shook him.

Bhavesh: Yeah! I'm f-fine.
Avi and Raina: Okay...

Just then Jai, Dhruv and Krupa walked in. As soon as they walked in... we all crowded around them.

Raina: What happened?!
Avi: what did you find out?
Sidd: What happened did she fall?
Avi: who told you?
Raina: did you check the cctv?
Jai: GUYS SHUT UP! We found out what happened...

Bhavesh pov:
As soon as Jai said they found out what happened I was about to get up and then I saw pari's hand move.

Bhavesh: P-Pari!

Everyone looked over to her and she started to open her eyes...I ran over to her and held her hand...

Pari: b-bh-Bhavesh
Bhavesh: Yeah.. I'm here. Don't worry, nothing will happen to you.
Raina: thank god you are okay!
Avi: what happened?!
Sidd: how did you fall?
Jai: Guys let her relax... I'll tell you...
Pari: Thanks Jai
Bhavesh: Guys...

I gave them a signal...

Avi: Okay well, Jai talk to us outside. Let them stay here alone...
Raina: Yeah lets go
Jai: Okay

They all walked out of the hospital room.

Bhavesh: Pari... you woke up. I'm so happy!
Pari: well what did you think? I got hit in the head, I wasn't pricked by a needle... I'm not sleeping beauty, so it's not like a kiss from my Prince Charming was going to wake me up 😂

Suddenly I kissed her... I don't know what happened to me. She just stared at me...

Bhavesh: what are you thinking 😏😂
Pari: What was that?! 😂
Bhavesh: You kept talking and wouldn't stop! You need to rest and so I made you stop in a special way! 😂
Pari: tum na- tum... tum.. tum...
Bhavesh: main kya?
Pari: Gadhe Ho 😂
Bhavesh: 😂😂 thank you for the compliment! Okay listen, tomorrow I have to leave early morning and I won't be back until day after.
Pari: why?
Bhavesh: I told Krishna Bhagwan that when you wake up and get better, I'll go to vrindavan and go to the holy temple where he was born.
Pari: 🥺 you did... for me?

I cupped her face in my hands..

Bhavesh: i would give my life for you...
Pari: DONT EVER SAY THAT!

I hugged her....

Siddharth's POV:
Jai just told us what happened.

Avi: WHAT?!
Raina: I had a bad feeling when I saw the story!
Jai: I TOLD YOU GUYS IT WAS THEM!
Krupa: Jai! I thought they were in jail, even you didn't know they got out before Raina texted you.
Sidd: What are we going to do now?! I still can't believe Tanisha pushed her and Ari helped her in this!

Suddenly we heard the door close. We looked over and saw Bhavesh... he was mad. He started walking towards the exit. Jai ran after him.

Jai: STOP! Where are you going?!
Bhavesh: I'm going to kill her today!
Jai: I was even mad, but think about Pari. Right now she needs you, you should cool down and then we all will think about what to do..

Bhavesh hesitated but then finally agreed. The girls went inside with Pari and the boys sat outside of the room and thought about what to do...

Hey guys!!!! How's the chapter? ❤️

Drama doesn't end 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 2.5K 68
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐟.𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐦𝐞✨ 𝐶𝑎𝑠𝑡:𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙢,𝘼𝙫𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙆𝙖𝙪𝙧,𝙅𝙖𝙞𝙟𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙝...
181K 13K 92
[HINGLISH] Two people which were rivals from their childhood. What will happen if they will marry to each other as their family ask them to? Will the...
112K 6.2K 131
Two people who hate each will fall in love peep to know
52.7K 3.6K 39
︶꒦꒷❝𝐘𝐊 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔!❞꒷꒦︶ 『❏』❛𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐄❜ ➤ {𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖽} ━━─────────────...