Time turned (Tom riddle fanfi...

By Darkprincess712

Katherine Sloan is called to Dumbledore's office for a very special and dangerous mission. To go back in time... More

Character Description
The mission
Potions
Defence against the dark arts
The infirmary
Chamber of secrets
Anger and truth
Love
Fears
Read comment! If you do not see this chapter
Slugclub
Boggarts
Hogsmeade
Late night fun
Dumbledore's warning
The boys of durmstrang
Ophelia's plan
Truth or dare
Yule ball
She left?
Wake up
That time of the...
Never had christmas?
Christmas!
The letter
Get over it
Burried
Stressing
Tom's birthday!
Pollyjuice potion
A day in Ophelia's life.
Tom's file
Mistakes
Heartbreak
A/N
Tutor sessions
The transfer student
A/N
Truth or Dare 2
Gone
The end
Final A/N!

Summary of fears and halloween ball

32.2K 502 41
By Darkprincess712

My chapters "fears" and "Halloween ball" don't show up on the app so I'm going to summarize them for you.

Fears: Katherine tells Tom that she loves him at the lake.

Katherine: "I ended up liking you more than I originally planned. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?"

Tom: I might...

Katherine: I love you.

(Kiss)

They talk and Tom asks Katherine what she fears most.

Tom: what do you fear most?

Katherine: death, you?"

Tom: losing you.

He then starts to think about how he could keep Katherine with him forever.

For Halloween ball, I wrote the whole thing over again.

Halloween ball:

It was supper time and the great hall was packed with students. Katherine and Tom were laughing and talking. Abraxas was shooting daggers in their direction and Ophelia was doing whatever Ophelia does.

"Attention! Attention!" The headmaster called. The great hall immediately quieted down. " I would happily like to announce that there will be a Halloween ball taking place here at Hogwarts! Students are required to dress up and bring a partner. That is all." He finished.

That girls started to squeal and stress about their dresses. Some of the guys groaned and some of them send flirtatious winks and the girls.

Katherine looked up at Tom who was smirking at her. "What?" She asked.

"How well do you dance?" He smiled.

"What's it to you? It's not like we are going together, you haven't even asks me." She smirked.

He rolled his eyes " Katherine, will go to the ball with me?"

"No." She simply said. " you're gonna have to do better than that. Better hurry Tom, before someone else asks me." She said and left the hall.

The next day.

It was early in the morning, Tom was sitting in the common room reading a book. He was interrupted when he heard footsteps sprinting down the stairs of the girls dorms.

"TOM!" It was Ophelia.

"What." He replied in an annoyed voice.

"If you want to take Katherine to the ball, you better hurry! She's already been asked by two guys!" Ophelia explained.

"Who?" He asked through gritted teeth.

Ophelia smirked " someone's jealous. It was a hufflepuff and a ravenclaw but it doesn't matter! How are you going to ask her?"

" I was thinking about buying her a bouquet of roses." Tom replied.

Ophelia looked at him as if he were stupid. " do you honestly think that she is going to say yes to a couple of flowers?"

Tom was getting impatient " what do you suppose I do?" He asked, tapping his foot on the ground.

A smile filled Ophelia's face " I have a plan."

***

Tom and Katherine were sitting in the library, reading.

"So when are you going to ask me?" Asked Katherine.

Tom smiled " tonight."

They went back to reading.

"Tommykins?" Said and voice. They both looked up from their books, it was Parkinson.

Toms face filled with pure hatred " what?" He replies through gritted teeth.

Parkinson giggled " would you like to go to the ball with me?"

Katherine's eyes widened, she turned and saw a smirking Tom staring at her. " don't you dare" Katherine mouthed.

Toms smirk grew " maybe I will go with you Parkinson" he answered, not taking his eyes of Katherine.

"You'll regret it" Katherine mouthed again.

Parkinson squealed " really?"

"I am having trouble finding s date." He replied.

"You asked for it." Katherine said in parcelmouth. She saw Abraxas sitting at another table and called him over. He quickly made his way to Katherine.

"Yes?" He asked.

Katherine smirked and didn't take her eyes of Tom. " did you know that I don't have a date to the ball."

Toms face filled with anger.

Abraxas' face lit up " no, no I did not."

" and I'm afraid that everyone else has a date. Do you?" She asked, grabbing his hand.

"No. Would you like to..." Abraxas started.

"No!" Tom interrupted. He grabbed Katherine's hand and took her out of the library.

Once they were out of the library, Katherine asked " what's wrong Tom?"

"Shut up!" He snapped. " meet me at the lake at 10:00pm. Don't ask questions." He said then walked off.

***

Katherine made her way down to the lake. Tom was standing there, waiting. When he saw her, he smiled.

"What do you have in store?" Katherine asked.

"You'll see" he said as he took her hand and guided her to a row boat.

"Get in."

"How demanding" Katherine said as she stepped in. Tom followed.

He rowed the boat until they were at the centre on the lake. He stopped rowing and took out a piece of paper with writing on it. Katherine noticed it to be Ophelia's writing.

This should be good.

Tom cleared his throat and started " dear Katherine. Your eyes shine brighter than the luminous spell. Your hair is as long as my pet dog and curly as curly fries. What I'm trying to say is that you remind me of the good things in life. Will you go to the ball with me?" He finished looking utterly confused.

Katherine burst out laughing and almost fell out of the boat. " Ophelia put you up to this, didnt she?"

Tom nodded, embarrassed.

Katherine hugged Tom. " thank you for trying. I would love to go with you." She said.

"I TOLD YOU IT WOULD WORK!" Shouted Ophelia from the shore.

***

It was the day of the ball. Katherine and Ophelia were getting ready. Ophelia was going as a black cat. She wore a long back dress with cat ears and a tail. Katherine was going as a snake. She wore a long, snakeskin dress with a thigh slit. She had matching snakeskin heels. Her hair was let down natural and she put a gold snake bracelet on her wrist.

"You look beautiful!" Ophelia complimented.

Katherine did a twirl " as do you"

Parkinson walked out of the bathroom. She was going as an sluty angel. Her white dress ended right below her arse. The dress showed way too much cleavage and she paired it with white pumps.

Her and her group of minions waked up to Katherine. " looks like Tom ended up going with the slag. Probably out of pity." Her minions giggled.

" look who's taking. I think you're missing the bottom half of your dress." Ophelia defended.

"And the top half too." Katherine added.

"Shut up, you slag!" Parkinson yelled.

" did it hurt when you fell of the whore tree and banged every guy on the way down?" Katherine asked with a smirk.

Parkinson screamed in anger and went back into the bathroom. Her minions followed.

"You always have the best comebacks" Ophelia said laughing.

" thanks. I REALLY want her to get raped by a beaver and thrown into a bottomless pit." Katherine said.

Ophelia laughed more " we all want that. C'mon we are going to be late."

They left their dorms and made their way into the common room. Ophelia took off with her date and Katherine walked out of the room. She made her way down the stairs, the ones that lead to the great hall. When she reached the bottom, she saw Tom waiting for her. He was wearing a black suit with a snakeskin tie and a snakeskin masquerade mask. He noticed Katherine and smiled.

"You look beautiful." He complimented, kissing her hand.

"You don't look to bad yourself." She replied. " I sort of guessed what you were going to go as"

"You are the most beautiful snake I have ever seen." He said, not taking his eyes off of her.

Katherine blushed " let's go." She said and pulled him into the hall.

People were dancing and laughing.

"Would you care to dance?" Asked Tom, holding out his hand.

"I HATE to dance! I already told you." She replied.

Tom took her hand anyway and led her to the dance floor. There was classical music playing. Tom places his hand on Katherine's and his other hand on her waist. Katherine placed her spare hand on Tom's shoulder. He started to guide her step by step. Before she knew it, she was dancing perfectly.

"You catch on quickly" Tom commented.

"I hate this" Katherine said.

Tom chuckled " you are doing fine."

The song came to an end and they both stepped off the the dance floor.

"I want to show you something, follow me." He said taking Katherine's hand.

They made their way into an empty class room. It was Slughorns.

"What are we doing here?" Katherine asked.

Tom stayed quiet and walked over to Slughorns desk, he pulled out a book. " remember when you told me that you were afraid of death."

"Yes" Katherine replied suspiciously.

"I found something that could help us cheat death." He opened the book to a certain page and showed it to Katherine.

"Horcruxes" she whispered.

"Yes, do you know what they are?" He asked.

Katherine slapped the book out of his hands. " STOP IT!" She snapped. " i know what they are. I've seen what they can do!"

" then you should know about the power that they can give you!" He said.

" Tom stop. Just stop" she whispered.

"If you love me we won't speak of this again."

Tom held Katherine's hands. " why not? Why are you so scared of them?" He asked.

"Someone I once knew, created one,He was never the same. The only thing he craves is power. I don't want you to turn into him." Tears made their way down her face.

"Who is he?" Tom asked, wiping the tears away.

" I can't tell you." She replied

Tom squeezed her hand. " why not?"

Katherine stepped back " if I told you, if I told you everything. You would never look at me the same again. Tom please stop this, before I lose you." She cried.

He hugged her " I'm sorry. I won't mention it again."

'Who is he? Why does he scare Katherine so much? Was it someone she loved? Someone she still loves?' These thoughts filled Toms's head, he was determined to find out more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 7.4K 43
Tom Riddle, was feared by all of the students and even the professors. He was alone most of the time and his heart was as cold as ice. But will his h...
123K 3.8K 15
Voldemort is gaining more power as each day passes, and no one can stop him, except for maybe two people. Hermione and Draco go back in time, back w...
1.9K 87 31
in which, eliza montgomery accidentally fell for the only person who couldn't love her back. || sunshine oc x tom riddle || (details inside)
99.9K 4.1K 16
Everything about him was poisonous, his looks, his power and, most of all, his magic. And yet, she knew she would never want him to change, because...