Fears

Katherine laid in bed, waiting for the hours to pass so that she could tell Tom that she loved him. Not that she could fall asleep anyway.
Katherine realized that when you're in love, you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

A couple hours passed by and she couldn't even close her eyes.

That's it!

Katherine got out of bed, wrapped her self in a blanket and made her way outside. The sun was about to come up. She saw a figure standing in front of the lake. Katherine cautiously made her way closer to the figure and realized that it was Tom. He looked as if he was deep in thought, his vision fixed on the still water. Katherine slowly and quietly made her way beside him.

"Tom?" She said.

He looked startled but quickly regained his posture. " what?" He said quietly.

Katherine put both of his cold hands into her warm ones. She looked into his dark grey eyes with her bright green ones. " I have a problem that I have to tell you about" She said in a serious tone.

He nodded in response for her to continue.

A smile filled her face. " I ended up liking you, more that I originally planned, a lot more. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

A smirk found its way onto his face " I might... Care to explain a bit more." He teased.

Katherine rolled her eyes. " I... Love... You." She admitted and kissed him, he immediately kissed back. The sun slowly arose in the background (cheesy, I know). When they finally pulled apart, Katherine rested her forehead on Tom's.

"Why?" He asked.

" what do you mean, why?" Katherine replied.

" why do you love me. Ive caused you nothing but pain. I'm surprised you even think that I'm capable of love, most people think of me as a heartless monster. You've seen my hatred towards most things yet you still love me." He said.

Katherine hugged Tom and said " anyone that is capable of hate, is capable of love. If you do not hate something, you can not love."

Tom hugged her back " thank you" he whispered.

" what do we do now?" Katherine asked.

Tom looked confused " what do you mean?"

Katherine blushed " I've never been in a relationship before, so what do we do now?"

Tom chuckled " I don't know. How about we talk about you."

"Me?"

Tom chuckled again " I barely know anything about you."

Katherine took her blanket off and laid it on the grass then she lied down on it. She looked up and saw Tom standing there awkwardly. " lye down, I'm not gonna bite."

He lied down on the blanket.

" what do you want to know?" She asked.

" everything" he smiled.

Katherine laughed. " my favourite colour is green or pink. I like to ice skate, I'm really good at it. My favourite season is winter. I am a really good artist. I am a HUGE suck up to teachers. I am usually calm but if someone manages to drive me over the edge, they mysteriously end up in the hospital. I HATE to dance. I am allergic to nothing but I tell people that I'm allergic to ginger because I despise the very existence of it. I have a pet snake, his name is Klaus. He is very dramatic. My dads name is David Sloan and my moms name is Annie Sloan. I used to have a sister but she died. I like to be the best at everything because... Why not. I know Latin and French. I am really good at telling if I am being lied too. My wand is 13 inches, snakes blood and unicorn blood as a core. And I think that's about it. Oh! I broke my leg when I was little because I thought I could fly." She finished.

Tom laughed " well, that's a lot of information."

Katherine grabbed Toms hand. " tell me about you."

Tom sighed " I grew up in an orphanage. My mother was a witch and my father was a muggle. I like to read and I like to know things. I am also a suck up to teachers. I enjoy power. I hate muffles because of my pathetic excuse of a father. I am interested about the dark arts and I know that you are too. I hate people that talk back. I have felt nothing but Anger and emptiness my entire life but that was until you came along."

Katherine snuggled up closer to Tom " I love you." She said

"I love you too." He replied "Katherine?"

"Hmm?" She replied.

" what do you fear most?" Tom asked.

Katherine thought about her answer for awhile. " death." She simply said.
"What about you?"

Tom nodded " losing you."

They lye there watching the sun. Katherine's mind wandered with thoughts about love and family. But Tom's mind was filled with thoughts about how he could keep Katherine with him... Forever.