Young Justice one shots

By multishipperyjttfan

These are going to be Young Justice one shots... If any dark themed or ship comes up there will be a warning... More

Mall
Worried
Conner Kent X Reader
Talent
How could you Supermartian
Reader's Family
Conner X Kind hearted Reader
Conner X Reader
Date (Traught)
Aqualad X Reader
Saving Conner
Wally X Zatanna
Switching (WallyxZatanna)
Jade X Roy
Wally X Reader
Games
Conner X Reader
Hide and Seek
Birthday
Kaldur X Reader
Tagged A/N

Dick Grayson X Reader

1.8K 27 6
By multishipperyjttfan

Robin P.O.V

I was at my girlfriend Y/N house and by that I mean outside her window. I tapped on it so she would open the window which she did.

"Thanks for earlier." Y/N said.
"Its my job." I said.

Flash back

I was doing my rounds when I noticed she had about five guys surrounding her. So I jumped down knocked the one on the ground. I pulled out my grappling hook put it in Y/N hand and launched her to a different building as I took the robbers down which wasn't that hard.  When I finished I tied them up and went to the roof Y/N was on.

End Flash back

"Look we need to talk." I said.
"Oh... What about?" She seemed very confused.
"Gotham is a big city and many crimes happen here... What I'm trying to say is I want to protect you but I can't grantee that I'll be around. So I decided I was going to take you in under my wing and train you how to take them down. You know be your self-defense Teacher." I said.

All I want is for her to be safe and unfortunately Gotham isn't a safe place to be at or live in. Gotham is full of Criminals.

"I'm in! Just note I might end up better than you!" Y/N said with a huge smile.
"Hmm. You know what I like to see you try." I responded smiling.
"When do I start?" She asked with excitement in her voice.
"Tomorrow I have to get back to the dynamic duo thing as KF calls it." I said.

I gentle kissed her on the cheek.
"Be save." I wispered in her ear before leaving.

*Next Day at Y/N training.*

"The Number one thing that you should know is to be focused on the whole body and how they are moving, it will help in battle." I said to inform her.
"So be focused on them Got it!" She repiled.
"Number two expect the unexpect." I said.
"So I should expect to be jumped got it." She said.
"Well more for battles. Number three be aware of your surroundings." I said.
"So you don't get a suprise attack." Y/N said.
"Correct but also in case of any guns or anything like that. Number four always have a plan." I said.
"This sounds like more hero then self-defense but okay... How cool would that be both of us being heroes! We could be a power couple!" Y/N said.
"Uhh... Neither one of us have powers and its very dangerous! I'm doing this to help protect you not put you in more danger." I said.
"You have to admit it would be fun having me in the game with you." She said.
"Well yes. Number Five use anything in reach.. Like if a trash can lid is near you can throw it or use it has a shield or smack someone." I said.
"Wonder how many times they have to get new trash can lids." Y/N said.
"A lot... Now for the fighting part." I said.

I asked her to through a punch which she really didn't want to do but eventually she did. It didn't really hurt... We'll work on it. I showed her how to kick in many different ways which she did good with. She's a natural kicker..

2 months later

Y/N is a very good fighter. She listened closely to everything I told her. Batman actually started training her as well. We still train and even spar. She goes to the batcave to train everyday. I just hope she doesn't become a hero.

Author Note: Hey guys I hoped you enjoyed reading this... This was my first time writing X Reader. Please tell me your thoughts they can be rude I really want to get better at these. This was a request from @polli2123

If you have any request please tell me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

873K 13.5K 108
Hey Guys! So this is a Young Justice one shot book. It also features the bat boys and other members of the DC universe. I'm open to requests! It can...
274K 5.9K 33
After becoming completely obsessed over Young Justice and getting this idea from others, I've decided to make my own series of Young Justice one shot...
5.1K 449 7
๐ŸŒ•โ‹†.หš๐Ÿฉฐ๐“ฒ เน‹เฃญ เฃช ห– ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ง ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐'๏ฟฝ...
79.2K 1.1K 24
A bunch of young justice one shots. I will do mostly characters X reader but if you want a OTP, I could do one. It could be any characters from youn...