Hidden Pain (BoyxBoy-Jastin)

By dawinabieber

Justin Bieber is a 17 years old international pop star that everybody loves and adores. He's caring, friendly... More

Hidden Pain
Chapter 1
Mom's New Boyfriend?
Nightmare Begins
The worst pain.
He's not the same
Something's wrong.
He Hurt You?
Is Anybody Out There ?
He tried to kill me
They know
Let Him Go!
So much Tears
Don't Hurt Him Anymore
Worst than a Devil
We Cant Give Up
You have the right
Kinda Cute
First Session
Our Blessings
Hugs
Paparazi
Might Just Fall For You
New Story
He will wait for you
Emotions
I'm Ready
My Flashlight
NEW STORY!
My Heart Is Taken
Happiness

My Baby Boy

2.7K 79 9
By dawinabieber

Justin flutter his eyes open as he groan in discomfort. He couldn’t move his body. Both of his hands was chain to the wall as his legs was dangling above the ground. You could only imagine how his hands was hurting holding his body weight. Mark had left him in the cold dirty room for 2 days now. In fact, Justin haven’t seen Mark since he work up. He was in pain, starving and most of all thirsty. But he was thankful enough that Mark hadn’t hurt him yet. He’s been praying these 2 days for someone to find him and for him to get through this nightmare.

His eyes are barely open as he try to breathe the scent smelly room. His body felt so tired, so drain that he could pass out any moment. His usually pink moist lips are now dry and chapped. Sweats were dripping down his forehead. All of sudden, the door flew open startling Justin as he tried his best to open his eyes. Mark smirk as he looks at the young fragile boy. He had to keep Justin here at his old house basement, no one knew about this place and no one will come looking for him here. Mark had to keep an eye outside of the house, the news was crazy, everyone is looking for Justin Bieber and they know who took the boy. Mark had to hide himself to get food. He wouldn’t risk getting caught. He also left Justin here with no food and drinks for 2 days on purpose, it’s a punishment for Justin.

Mark walk slowly towards the broken boy. “Miss me?” he said looking at the chained boy. Justin kept quiet, he couldn’t find the strength to say anything. Mark grab Justin’s face as he make sure Justin looks at him in the eye. “You cause this you know? You cause all of this mess! It was supposed to be our secrets but you little slut mouth had to tell your stupid friends about it don’t you? Now, look what that got you.” Mark let go of the young boy face harshly. Justin tried to speak but it just came out as a muffle of voice.

“What? I can’t seems to hear you.” Mark said amusingly as he looks at the boy struggling to speak. “Ple..please.. wat..water.” Justin croak terribly. Mark smirk amusingly. “You want water ahh slut?” he asks. Justin nod his head weakly. “Answer me you fucking slut!” Mark yell as he slap Justin across the face. Justin whimpered and try to hold back the tears. “Water please.” Justin whisper hoping mark would at least show some heart.

Mark grin stupidly. “I’ll get you water and food, don’t worry about that. You see, I’m not heartless.” He said proudly. Justin didn’t say anything, he kept looking down. He feels like he’s about to pass out again. Mark notice that. He march towards the small bathroom that he had on the basement. He took a bucket of water from the bathroom and walk back to the young boy. He smirk evilly as he throw the bucket full of cold water to Justin making the boy’s body jolts at the contact of the cold water. Justin wanted to scream at the pain he was feeling. His whole body felt like it’s been broken but he couldn’t find the strength to do anything.

“Don’t fucking go to sleep on me! Your mine now and you sleep when I told you too, you speak when I told you too, you eat and drink when I told you too, you even fucking piss when I told you too! Do you hear me?” Mark growl looking at the shivering boy. Justin nod his head rapidly even though it hurts him like shit. “Good, god slut. Now, stay here. I’m gonna get your food and drinks. We wouldn’t want you to die yet wont we? At least no yet.” Mark said before walking away, locking the basement door.

Justin finally let out a soft sob as tears streams down his face. He started to think, he might not make it out alive. He felt like giving up, no one will ever find him. He started to think about his family and friends. And his beloved beliebers. Oh god. They must be worried sick about him. Then, his mom face comes in to his head. He didn’t get a chance to see his mom before he was kidnap. She must be home already.

He started to tear up again thinking that he might not see her again. He misses his mom so much. Then the picture of his dad when he was put at gun point. How his dad was so helpless, trying to save him. He was relieve that no one got hurt when he was taken away, seeing his dad got stab almost knock out all of the air in him. The look on his friends face. How guilty Ryan look, but Justin didn’t blame his best friend, he knows he means well, he would do the same if this happens to his friends, Ryan was there with him through all of it, at least he knows how much his friends care about him. But now, they’re save, that’s all matter. Justin close his eyes as more tears run down his cheeks.

“I’m sorry guys.” He whisper.

Pattie POV

I stare at the wall in front of me as I lay down on my baby’s bed. It still smells like him. He always have this beautiful scent in him since he was small. I love hugging him and cuddle him because he always makes me smile just by holding him in my arms. My baby. Oh, my Justin. Tears never stops falling down my cheek and I’m not bother to stop it. How could I be so stupid? This is all my fault. I let this happen to my baby boy. I turn my body as I face the pillow. I let out a sob thinking back what Ryan had told me earlier. Every detail of it, on how my baby has suffer all this time, and I dint see it. How can I not see it? It happens in my own house, by my own boyfriend. Thinking about it, making me felt sick to my stomach.

I trusted Mark and I’m sure Justin did too. How can he do this to my innocent Justin. He never done anything wrong to Mark. He didn’t deserve all this, not one bit. I shouldn’t have introduce them, I shouldn’t even thought of getting in to a relationship. I have my baby boy that I can love with all my heart but now he got taken away by the man that I thought of that could be part of my life, Justin’ life.

“Justin.. oh god.. I’m .. I’m so sorry.. mommy is so sorry baby.. Justin..” I sob and sob in to the pillow. Nothing could ever beat this pain I’m feeling. I never felt so much pain in me until today. My baby got taken away. I can even think what is happening to him now. He must be hurting, I know he is. I can feel it. Please god. Bring my baby back home, where he belongs, where he should be care and love, away from the pain and cruelty. I sob and sob more. I know he needs me but I can’t do anything about it.

Suddenly I felt someone rubbing my back soothingly. “Pattie.” The voice whisper brokenly. I turn slowly from the pillow. Jeremy look at me with his broken eyes. He didn’t speak to me since I came back. He blames me for what happen to our son and I don’t blame him, it’s the truth. He caress my cheek. “I’m sorry.” He croaks. “I’m sorry.. sorry for blaming you. I shouldn’t have done that. Your didn’t know yourself. Your hurt enough knowing Justin is missing and I should put more pressure on you. We should be sticking together and help other. For Justin. We need to find him.”  He whisper as tears form in his eyes.

“We need to find him. He’s alone and scared. That bastard is probably hurting him.” He ramble on as I pull him in to a hug. I could feel wet on my shoulder. “You didn’t see him Pattie.. you .. you didn’t see how he’s screaming for help.. how tired he looks, how.. how scared he is.. how his eyes was pleading for this to stop.. i.. I couldn’t do anything for my boy..i couldn’t save him Pattie. I let him go.. I didn’t help him.. I .. i..” Jeremy choke a he sob harder. I rub his back and we end up crying on each other embraces.

We all sat on the couch waiting for any news. No one had a sleep, even if they tried too. Even the boys didn’t leave the house, they refuse to leave until Justin is found, even their parents comes and give support. The paparazzi was non-stop screaming from outside the house, I didn’t want to go and talk to anybody or see anybody in particular. Let Scooter handle that, what matters now is for my baby to be found. I look at all their faces in this room, how anxious we are. I sigh and try hard not to cry. ‘Justin baby, please come back home’

Narrator POV

Justin scream at the top of his lungs as Mark slam in to him really hard. Mark was being really rough, Justin could feel himself bleed from the contact. But Mark didn’t care, he was enjoying every bit of it, the boy’s screaming was something he loves to hear and he never had the chance to do all this when they were at home. Now, he can and he will do whatever he wants as he please with the young boy.

“Stop! Please!” Justin beg for the tenth time and he is losing his voice from all the screaming he did. He couldn’t bare the pain anymore, it’s too much to handle. Mark is being so bloody rough that he could feel himself going unconscious but as usual, Mark will make sure he will stay awake when he torture him. Finally after hours of being rape, Mark stop as he pull himself out of the broken boy. Justin didn’t move, his hands were being tied up upwards as his body just dangling. Mark release his hands as Justin falls down on the ground harshly but he didn’t even have the strength to let out a groan at the pain. He just lay there with his aching body that felt like it being rip apart.

Mark smirk as he look down at the boy. “That was so good. I always wanted to do that.” He pant. He wear his clothes and kneel down next to the almost unconscious boy. “That is just the beginning, there’s more to come. So, be ready alright baby.” He said as he pat the boy’s cheek and got up walking out of the door, making sure to lock it.

Justin stare at nothing as he curl his cold body and hold himself. He could feel the hard cold ground in his skin, the pain at his lower back, the pain on his wrist due to him being chain too long. All in all, he’s in pain. He whimpered as he feels the tears fall down his cheek and he sniffles and finally sob his heart out. He yells at nothing, putting both his hands on his face as he screams and screams. He ball his eyes out, almost choking for air but he didn’t care. He didn’t know what else to do but to just cry and scream at the pain that he’s going through. “Mom .. da..dad .. help me .. please.. p..please.. hel..help me..” he choke up as he continues to cry.

 Pattie shot up from her tired sleep. She look around frantically seeing she’s still in the living room with everybody. Suddenly, she let out a sob taking everyone’s attention. “He’s .. he’s hurting.. he’s in pain.. he’s..in.. pain.. please.. my baby boy.” She said as she try to catch some air. Allison run to her side holding the distraught mother in her arms. “Shh.. shh .. Pattie.. your just having bad dreams” she tried to soothed only for Pattie to push her hand away and glare at her. “No, I know my son is in deep pain. He needs help. He needs us. I can feel it.. and .. and I’m never wrong.. My baby needs me.. You need to find him.. please..” she tear up again as she plead the inspector in that’s been staying with them these past 2 days. The inspector look at her with sympathy, he nods. “We will mam, we promise we try our best to bring back your son home, in your arms.” He said assuring the woman and also himself.

Justin POV

I stare at ceiling, that’s all I’ve been doing since Mark left me bruised and bloody. He didn’t even give me water. Mark was being really rough and I don’t like it one bit. I can see myself dying slowly with all this touturing. And I didn’t even have the strength to call for him or to even walk to the toilet to clean myself. What’s the point anyway, I’ll be filthy for the rest of my life anyways, even now, I feel disgusting with myself. ‘Dear God, please give me the strength to face all this, to come back home, just to see my family even if it just for the last time.’ I prayed in my heart as a tear falls down my cheek. When, I was almost falling asleep, I heard the door open making me tense immediately. I heard foot shuffle but I didn’t look at the person. I didn’t hear chuckle as always which is weird, so I turn around to see a young man, I blink my eyes to get a clear view as the person walks towards me with a tray in his hands. Once he got closer, he looks like he’s 20 or something but definitely older than me.

He walks towards me and look at me with sympathy as he kneels down a where I’ve been laying. He puts down the tray near us. “Hey there.” He said softly but I whimpered and try to scoot away which a groan escape my mouth when I feels pain shoot up my body. “Hey.. hey.. don’t be scared.. I’m not gonna hurt you. I promise.” He beg making me stop moving and look at him confuse and scared. He gave me a warm smile which I didn’t return. He looks at my body up and down and furrow his eyebrows. He got up and his eyes wonder around the room. Until he walks towards somewhere and few seconds later, he came with my clothes. He kneels down back near me. “Come on. Why don’t I help you get in your clothes, you must be freezing.” He said still keeping his voice soft.

I nod as I am cold and my body is freezing and almost going numb. He help me get in to a sitting position with me flinching at every move. He slip my shirt slowly and gently. Then he furrow his eyebrows. “ I don’t think, you would want to wear your jeans but thank god I brought clothes with me.” He said smiling as he went out of the dirty room and comes back with grey sweats. He helps me wear it. Once I was done, I just stare at him. He sigh as he sit cross-leg. “I bring food and water. I know you really need it.” He said as he gesture to the tray. “Help me please.” I croak. He looks at me and I could see he’s feeling bad. “I wish I could kid, I really wish I could.” He whisper making me tear up. “Please.. pl..please.. it hurts..i don’t want to be here.” I beg now as tears run down my cheek rapidly. He looks like he’s about to break too. “I know it hurts but there’s nothing I could do. I’m so sorry.” He said looking guilty as ever. I nod and look down at my hands.

“I’m Jason by the way.” He said softly. I just nod fiddling with my fingers. I feel so lightheaded. “I’m ..J..” before I could answer he cut me. “I know who you are kid. Who doesn’t?” He chuckle. I didn’t feel like saying anything back. “Hey, why don’t you eat your food first?” he ask bringing the tray in front of me. I stare at the tray and nod as I dig in like a pig, I didn’t eat in 2 days and I‘m starving. It didn’t took long for me to finish the food. I can feel Jason gaze on me as I just stare in to space. “I miss home” I croak. “I know. I‘m sorry Justin” I heard him sighs. The door open and closing making us both jump. Jason scramble to his feet as he pick up the tray. “He’s back. I need to go now. Just get some rest okay. He’s basically drunk now, so he’ll probably heading straight to bed as always. I’ll see you around.” He said quickly as he rush out of the room locking it from outside. I sighs and lay down my head on my arms as I curl up to myself, feeling exhausted and without a second, darkness consume me.

Hello Lovelies!

How was it???

I know, I’m about to cry writing it. :’(

And ohhh.. I bring a new character inside and nooooo, it’s not gonna be a boyxboy ..sowwy

And I know it’s shorter than usual but I’ll maybe upate twice this week since I have a week holiday from college..  ;) .. beside it’s 3 am here .. *droopy eyes*

By the way guys, I have this idea in my head for a boyxboy story and it doesn’t seems to go away If I wrote one, would you guys read it? It’s ZUSTIN story by the way

Leave comments and vote lovelies.

Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2.6K 30
Justin isn't your average boy. He's mysterious, has many secrets and he doesn't let people in his life. His life is different than any others. Everyo...
107K 2.6K 23
[BOYxBOY] Yes they are back. This book is going to contain a bunch of one shots I had previously written but were reported and taken down. They all...
127K 6.7K 74
17 year old Ariana Grande loved her life as it was, she was with 17 year old Justin Bieber, who loved her very much. He then became famous for a vide...
41.8K 1.4K 52
Justin Bieber is a worldwide superstar. Jason Mccann is an ordinary boy. One day they both cross path. Will it be love at first sight or with their b...