Daughter of Hearts

By Pearl-Heart

The daughter of the queen of hearts and the son of a pirate, two complete opposites. Always fighting on the I... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four

Eleven

391 3 0
By Pearl-Heart

I walked out of the school then bumped Jay and Carlos, smiling as I saw them.

"Hey, Iraina." Jay said and I waved, going around him.

"You going to town?" Carlos asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, I am-"

"Cool, can we come?" Jay asked and I looked at the direction of town. I can shake them, can't I?

"Uh, su-sure." I said and they came with me then we got to town and went to the cafe. I looked at the waitress, Tina, and she looked confused as I leaned forward.

"I'm trying to meet my friend from the other day, can you keep these two busy long enough for me?" I asked and she nodded.

"Of course, go." She said and I grinned, remembering her so I could pay her back. I grabbed my drink then she started flirting with Jay, Carlos watching in shock, but she was motioning for me to go behind the counter. Thank you, Tina! I left the cafe then went to Town Center and saw Harry by the fountain, going to him.

"Hey, sorry I'm late." I said and he smiled.

"It's alright. So, what did you want to do first?" He asked and I lightly bit my lip.

"Walk around?" I laughed and he nodded.

"Oh, Jay and Carlos are in town too. They came with me but I lost them." I said and he nodded.

"Then we'll need to keep an eye out." I nodded then we went into a boutique, being silly and trying on random things that didn't even match us at all.

"Parents Day is coming up." He said as we left then I sighed.

"So, my dad and your dad will be there."

"And the heroes." He said and I nodded.

"Including Alice's son and the Hatter himself." I said and Harry nodded.

"Will you be okay? Your mother was their villain-"

"Yes, I should be fine." I said, but I wasn't sure myself.

"Want to stop for lunch?" I nodded and we went to a restaurant for lunch.

Mal's POV
I walked into town then saw Jay and Carlos by the fountain, Evie walking with me.

"Iraina's gone?" Evie asked and they nodded.

"She lost us, I think she did it on purpose." Carlos said and I sighed, crossing my arms.

"She's probably meeting someone she didn't want us to know about." I said and looked around, seeing bright red hair.

"Hey, this way." We went towards it but I stopped as I saw some guy with long hair.

"Damn, I thought that was her." I said and looked around.

"Who could she be meeting that she doesn't want us to know about?" Evie asked and I sighed.

"I'd say Harry, but they're on good terms now." They nodded then I groaned.

"When she leaves again, we'll follow her." They nodded and we went back to the school.

Iraina's POV
I laughed as Harry finished his joke then looked at him.

"Were you at the masquerade?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, I was. Uh, I remember dancing with this guy. He was really funny, but he was so familiar. I can't remember how I know him, but I know I know him." I said and he nodded.

"I danced with a girl there, she was sweet and smelled like strawberries. It was fun, dancing with her." He said and I smiled.

"Maybe we'll find our partners then, hmm?" He nodded and smiled at me.

"Yeah, maybe." He said then we saw the school and I smiled at him.

"I had fun today, thank you." He nodded then I waved as I went ahead, so we weren't seen walking in together. I went to my dorm then yelped when I saw Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, and Ben inside.

"You scared me." I laughed then set my jacket down on my bed.

"We lost you earlier." Jay said and I looked at him.

"I didn't notice you were gone for a while, sorry."

"Well, we tried calling." Carlos said and I cleared my throat.

"Sorry, my phone is on silent." I said and Ben nodded.

"They think you lost them on purpose, that you went to meet someone." He said and I looked at him.

"No, I wasn't meeting anyone. Who would I even want to meet in that city?"

"Harry." Mal said and I rolled my eyes.

"We're on good terms but not that good, sorry." I said then kicked my shoes off, letting my hair down.

"So, you weren't meeting Harry?" Evie asked and I looked at her.

"I wasn't meeting anyone, Evie." I said and she nodded.

"Okay, we trust you. Just be careful, okay? Some people aren't happy with the VKs being here." I nodded then they left and I relaxed. They almost had me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 4.7K 34
Bree couldn't be happier with her brother's decision to bring four villain kids to Auradon, but six months later and she still feels something drawin...
30.2K 398 18
Daughter of Hades and maleficent whatHappens when more than four people get sent to auradon prep And Ben doesn't fall in love with mal but with her...
91K 1.1K 19
What if, rather than four, there were five descendants that had the chance to go to Auradon? Mal, Jay, Carlos, and Evie go to Auradon with Mal's twin...
291K 6.4K 36
IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE DISNEY'S DESCENDANTS THEN I SUGGEST YOU DON'T READ THIS......or you can. Its up to you! :) Ellie is the child of the v...