why don't we imagines

Od DivineHerron

I SUGGEST SKIP A FEW BECAUSE MY WRITING BACK THEN WAS TERRIBLE Více

Play/Zach
Stranger?/Daniel
Stranger? Pt.2
Stranger? Pt.3
What?/Jack
Date/Zach
What he likes about you
Your favorite place to go with him
The argument/Jack
Ur favorite song to sing with him
Spin the bottle/Daniel
X/Zach
Almost lover.
Clingy ass bitch / Zach
Heartbreak/ Corbyn
Bully/ Corbyn Besson
Hate/Jack
Drunk/Corbyn
Happier/Daniel
Sleepover/Jack
Cheater/Zach
The waitress/Jonah
Happier pt.2
Piano/Daniel
Leave so soon? /Daniel
Cheater pt.2
Angry / Jack
Abusive boyfriend / Jack
Happier pt.3
Cheater pt.3
Ex-Girlfirend/Jonah
Go/Jack
Happier pt.4
Jealous/Jack
Romantic/Corbyn
Memories/Jonah
The announcement/Zach
Ive been thinking
Big anouncement
Our secret/Jonah
alcoholics /D.S
You dont know what its like/C.B
😂
Classic/C.B
Diet/Jack
birthday boy/Zach
This is very important
Oof
Someone like you/Jonah
A toxic relationship/Daniel
Runaway/Corbyn
Ex/Ryan Herron
Lit/Jack
Besties/ Daniel
Besties pt.2
Show some love
Different sides/Daniel
Friends? / Zach
The club/ J.M
Bad girl good guy/ J.A
Psychopath/ corbyn
Someone you loved/ Jonah
Peter pan/ Daniel
Allergic to love/ J.A
Lets play a game/ peter pan
I want to die/d.s
Smile/ c.b
In another life// J.M
Sick/Z.H
hurts: J.A
Ideas
Lost limelight
The friendship/ d.s
Start over again c.b
Yandere <3 Zach

mistake/Peter Pan

934 12 2
Od DivineHerron

A/n - I know you're probably getting tired of these but they're fun

——-

Peter-You're a disgrace to the lost boy community
Y-that's the thing Pan..... I'm not a boy

I say and start to fly away as he grabs my ankle making it nearly impossible to get free of his grip.
I look down to see anger in his eyes, my body started heating up and I felt a knot it my stomach. I suddenly felt a surge of lust come over me.

He brings me down as I stare into his eyes, my breath heavy and heart pounding.

P-You broke a rule. You don't get off so easily

He whispers stepping closer to me

Y-you promised no seducing

I say as he smirks.

Peter brought me to Neverland once he found out about me, how hard and terrible my life was.
Not soon after I fell for him, I fell hard. He knew and he always took it to his advantage but one day I saw what he was doing and decided to put an end to it. He promised to stop but from time to time he would gently kiss my on my cheek

P-Well you promised no breaking the rules you cheated.... that's not fair now is it?

My breath hitched and his face inches away from mine whilst his mint breath hit my face I couldn't hold the urge to kiss him anymore. I had to do it

I put my arms around his neck and I quickly pull him in, quickly kissing his lips with passion. To my surprise he kissed back, putting his hands on my back he pulled me closer to him.

But we pulled away.

P-wow

I try to collect my breath but then Pan kissed me again. To my surprise it felt as if he wanted to kiss me like he actually had feelings.

....

Its been a month since Pan and I's moment and you'd think we'd be together, but no. After that he pretended as if it never happened and that broke me, I don't know what I was expecting but I know I wasn't ready for it to come.

Pan couldn't even look me in the eyes anymore. It's like I never really existed and to top it off the boys don't even like me and treated me so poorly so I guess today's the day I'll go back to my horrid life in reality. Not really I'm just gonna run away.

I go to my tent and pack all of my weapons and some memories here, my heart pounding and tears rushing to my eyes.

Goodbye neverland.

I exit my tent and start to fly away, it was hard to see in the pitch black but the stars guided  me. Tears filled my eyes making my vision blurry i couldn't hold it in anymore all of my pain just came rushing to me.

....

I flew into my window and made the last 2 years seem as a dream to everyone, when I went missing and everything. But not like they cared anyways.

I sighed and went into my bed, not shutting my eyes but shutting my body down. Well until I saw Pans shadow in the distance, my eyes widen and I hid, against the wall in the corner under my bed. I saw Pans shadow roam around my room then finally leave, I let out a small breath I didn't know I was holding in but I didn't go out yet. I don't completely trust that he was gone.

I close my eyes praying that he'll never come back again. Until I heard small footsteps coming through my window,

please be Felix please me Felix please be flex.

I begged but I knew it couldn't be once he spoke

P-What do you mean she's not here???

I heard Pan whisper loudly. I bite my tongue and squirm backwards trying to close the already closed gapped between the wall and I.

P-This was the last house she could possibly be, where else would she be?

P-what do you mean you don't know? Look I don't think you understood how much I need to find her.

A moment of silence

P-Why do I think she ran away? I don't know but nobody leaves neverland without permission from me

I saw the shadow fly out of the window as I heard Pan sigh and rest his shoulders, his eyes shut as he sits down on my cold wood floor. Knees up, not all the way to his chest but in a triangle formation except missing its base. His head resting on his hands as I heard a couple sniffles and sobs.

Am i...making the one and only Peter Pan cry? The heartless immortal, the king of neverland.... why?

P-Dammit y/n why'd you have to kiss me that damn day now everything I felt for you is rushing back up

He says harshly as my eyes widen. So he was trying to hide his emotions from me? What about the boys?

He then kicks air and then gets up and leaves. I get out from under the bed and go to the window, watching him fly freely. I knew I was gonna regret what I was about to do next.

I stand up on the windowsill and I take a step.

Please notice me pan

I take a deep breath and then take another step but this time there was nothing to step on.

P-Y/N!!!!

I heard him scream my name and come flying to me.

....

I woke up in the treehouse. I sigh knowing this was a mistake but I can't change the past.

P-You broke a rule y/n. As much as I hate to do it but I have to punish you
Y-Well then if you must.... do it

I say just wanting the torment to be over. He waved his hand in front of me, he couldn't even look me in the eyes. The next thing I knew I was in a cage.

Y-This punishment? Really? Okay whatever.... I just need to survive a week in this cage without food or water and in the cold. I can do this

....

The night came fast and it soon began to became cold. I regret being in a night gown, I then saw a pair of yellow glowing eyes aim at me.

Y-Oh shit.... nice kitty..., hi kitty.

Then emerged from the shadows was a big old tiger and it looked hungry.

Y-Okay okay okay. What you want

The tiger then smirked. I couldn't do anything to the tiger, her name was Divine. Pan loves her so much so I can't kill her.

Y-Hi Divine.... okay I know you hate me but can we put aside our differences and um.... negotiate?

Divine sat down intrigued for what I was about to say.

Y-Um how about.... if you don't kill me.... I will back off of Pan and officially become a.... lost boy. I will only serve Pan I will not romantically engage in anything with him.

Divine hated me, she was always jealous of me ever since I first washed up on this shore.

Y-We have a deal?

Divine then stood back up on all fours as she slipped her paw inbetween the bars of the cage. I let out a breath I was holding and then shook her hand.

She then laid down right next to my cage and fell asleep. I laid my back on the cold cage ground and then put my knees up cause there was no room at all.

The cage is enchanted.... he will put a seal so anything that isn't the person who was being punished can go in and out well if it can fit through the bars. So until the cage is open I can't escape.

Morning

I wake up and see that my arms were bleeding.

What happened?

I rub my eyes because the sunlight was trying to make me gouache my eyes out. The blood dropped down my arm and into my leg. I sigh and start wipe the puddle of blood off of my arm, I gasp in pain as my hand grazed over the.... cuts? Three on each arm and they looked like claw markings.

THAT DAMMED TIGER.

I look around and didn't see Divine anywhere.

Y-I don't know where you are Divine but I know you tried to bleed me out. DEALS OFF. I don't care if Pan will kill me BUT I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU

I scream trying to break out of the cage knowing it was no use and I was way weaker than I normally am.

Wait this is neverland all I have to do is believe that my wounds to heal. Duhhhh. Wait.... I can truly believe that this cage doesn't exist

I tried to believe my way out of the cage.

Y-I believe

I whisper but it was no use nor did my wounds heal. Great I'm gonna die in this useless cage.

....

It was the last day and I was surprised I survived a week. Dried blood covered my body, cuts everywhere.

A big one on my neck, 6 on each arm, 3 on my right thigh and 5 on my left thigh, and 3 huge one across my chest. Some days I cough up blood and others I'm barely awake. My eyes stained red and puffy from all the crying, only from the pain. I felt pain everywhere, I could barely move a muscle without anything hurting.  I gap for air and then close my eyes. My gown ripped up and is no longer white and loose, it's red, damp, and heavy. Some days I think about taking it off but then I would be in my bra and underwear, no.

....

It's night time and its time for Pan to release me. I sit up and wince from the pain, I see Divine slowly approach me and growl next to her was Pan.

Y-Pan

My voice raspy and broken.

P-Ready to be released?

I say nothing as Divine and I stare at each other in pure hatred

P-You're a lot bloodier than last time

He chuckles

Y-Yeah that's because you told your kitty to not attack me. But you didn't care this time, you just wanted me dead.

My chest hurting with every word I speak but anger distracts me, the image of me pulling out and crushing Divines heart. Watching the life drain out of her eyes

Peter chuckles and then waves his hand and opens the cage up. I crawl out trying to avoid the pain. Divine stares at me with blood hunger in her eyes.

P-calm down Divine.... y/n-
Y-DONT FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN. YOUR KITTY CAT ATTACKED ME FOR SEVEN DAYS STRAIGHT, BROKE A DEAL AND SHE DESERVES TO LIVE? Not in my book.

I say about to attack that damn kitty but all my wounds disagreeing with me, they hurt a lot more it felt like they were burning, like every single scar I've had is reopening and is getting cut with a knife. I yell in pain and look at Pan, this is his doing. He's making me feel this pain.

P-calm down

I was on all fours screeching in pain and crying as Divine smirks. He stops as my wounds still are in pain and start to bleed out even more, I sigh and pant.

I sit up with my back against a tree and my head dropped down. I painfully look up to Pan, tears in my eyes as one single tear drops from his face.

Y-Loving you was a mistake

I mutter as he looks at me in shock.

P-You loved me?

I roll my eyes and look away.

How can he ball his eyes out when I run away but only a single tear falls when he causes me pain.

P-You're only saying that because you're angry. Everyone is after the cage.

I scoff and look away, I stand up and swallow a lump in my throat.

Y-Mistakes happen

I mutter and then walk away towards tinker bells cave/home. It was a far walk but I can manage myself

T-Oh dear y/n!

Thankfully she was up reading a book but when she sees me she rushes over trying to help me.

T-What...what happened? Do I even want to know?
Y-I got caged

I whisper out of breath as she sits me down in a wooden chair. Fairy lights cover the small cave, her house is beautiful. It was small but it was more than sleeping in a tent.

T-but you aren't usually covered in blood after the cage.
Y-Pan didn't tell his damn kitty to back off this time and we all know she tries to kill me at whatever chance she gets.

Tink looks down and tries to get me cleaned up

T-Why didn't you wish for your wounds to heal?
Y-I tried but I did run away so I'm guessing Pan stripped me down of my wishing privileges.
T-Well love is the strongest magic of all and you love him. Your love will always come in handy.
Y-Well. I loved him

I took off my gown so she can clean the wounds on my chest.

......

I wake up on the ground and next to Tinkerbells bed. I sat up and as soon as I did so all the pain from my wounds hit me. I gasp but try not to make any noise knowing Tink is asleep. I'm also in new clothes, a green laced bra and green cotton high waisted underwear, with an oversized blue and white flannel button up except for the first one to allow me to breath, small black shorts over my underwear with an elastic and stretchy waistband cupping my waist.

I quickly lift up the flannel to see my wounds but it was patched up. I couldn't see if it had stitches or not but all I saw was blood seeping through the cotton and landing on the clear tape. I look at my arms and legs to see the same thing, I touch my neck and feel the tape. I look through the lavender fabric she uses as a door and see it was still dark outside. It's usual to not sleep well after the cage especially if you had a week, sometimes it will drive you insane. Getting so used to hooting and hollering and being warm against the fireplace then all of a sudden hearing nothing but crickets or it being dead silent and being cold as ice. It will drive you crazy

I lean back against the wall and lift my legs up to my chest, I dig my head into my knees and use the blanket Tink gave me for warmth. Tears escaped my eyes as the words loving you was a mistake flow through my head.

I tried sleeping but I couldn't. I ended up staying up all night.

......

Tink woke up and wasn't surprised when I was already awake. She sighs and gets up, I felt her shadow over me making it darker. I lifted up my head as she puts her hand over my arm

T-Listen to me. You will be okay

She then embraced me in a hug it hurt but it also felt nice.

Y-Thanks Tink
T-Of course. Now I'm gonna make you some nice tea but be careful of your neck

I nodded and gave her a soft smile

.....

It been weeks, my wounds haven't healed officially but Tink and I said our goodbyes for now so I'm back at the campsite. I only call Peter, Pan now and we barely speak to each other. Usually when he's play his magical pipe I would resist dancing and stay in my tent or I would just nod my head at the campsite. And today is one of those days

Pan was playing his magical pipe and making all of the boys dance. I roll my eyes and stay in my tent but my zipper started to unzip so I immediately grabbed my arrow, pulling it back and then suddenly I saw two hands to pull back the sheets. That's when I shot my arrow but they moved their hand to quickly and it just went into the fabric of my tent. Then his head appeared

Y-Devon what the fuck!

I said chuckles and put down my arrow. Devon and I started getting along once I returned back to the campsite, he saw my bandages and how full with blood they were so he offered to replace them. Ever since we started hanging out more, all the boys tease him for hanging out with a 'lost girl' but it's really funny. 'Hey Devon get a room' 'DEVONNNN HANGING OUT WITH A GIRL. I'm surprised he even managed to say hello'

It usually ends up with Devon picking a fight and then me ending it.

I laugh as he enters my tent

Y-I was about to kill you!
D-What??? Judging from that shot... you sure?

I playfully roll my eyes

Y-It was a warning shot
D-Yeah sure.... besides who else would I be?
Y-.....
D-Did someone come into your tent and hurt you?
Y-...

I clear my throat trying not to think about the late night purrs and Divine walking around my tent.

Y-No Devon.... just Divine figures out how to unzip tents now, I got scared.
D-Oh shit....

He then scoots besides me and puts his arm around me trying to comfort me. I lay my head on his shoulder. Then Felix saw us.

F-HOLY SHIT DEVON GOT GAME

Felix yells pointing at us and stopped dancing soon everyone was staring at us and by this point I was out of Devon's grip. Pan soon walked over to us

P-Devon out. Y/n with me.

I sighed as Devon crawled out and so did I shortly after. Pan walked furiously away from the campsite.

Y-Pan look-
P-Look I don't mind if you don't want to join the campsite anymore but it's starting to effect the boys.
Y-Pan...

I walked closer to him knowing it wasn't all that. I hurt him. He refused to look at me and anger filled his eyes.

Y-You were right

I softly spoke

Y-I was just mad after the cage. I was hurt and in pain what Divine did... it just kinda... stuck with me you know? It's been weeks and I still cant sleep, listening to Divine purr outside of my tent. Her glowing yellow eyes glare at me, taunted and teased by her. By now I thought I'd be fine but she learned how to unzip the damn tent. Do you think I will be able to sleep soundly after that? Devon has just been there for me. I have no feelings for him, I promise.
P-This isn't about feelings y/n. If you want to stay on this island I suggest you start joining the campsite.

He started to walk past me but I put my hand out and pushed him back to look at me.

Y-Look me in the eyes and say you don't care about me that I might as well be dead.

Pan then stared into my eyes and put his hand on my cheek

P-I'm sorry that whatever Divine did is haunting you and is keeping you up at night.

My heart started pounding as he leaned in and kissed my lips, he soon pulled away and put his forehead against mine.

Y-Whatever you say won't stop her from killing me. I'm going to see her tonight.... goodbye Peter.

I said knowing I still cant kill her and I will be dead by tonight.

P-Unless....

I turned around curious to what he was about to say. He signaled me to come closer and he whispered in my ear

P-She's probably around here listening so pretend you hate me. I'm going to sleep in your tent or I'll be in your tent and I'll see if she snoops around. If she attacks..... I kill her

I look at him in shock as he nodded his head.

Y-PETER I HATE YOU. WHY YOU SAY THAT TO ME

I scream catching the boys attention

Y-YOU MIGHT AS WELL CALL ME DEAD. YOUD RATHER SACRIFICE ME TO SAVE YOUR DAMN CATS

I then stomp away as he sighs and follows me shortly after.

D-What did he say to you?
Y-He said if I'd just let Divine kill me she'd be satisfied and I'd be in a better place.
D-That's terrible.
Y-I know

I scoff and crawl into my tent as we went our separate

....

It's been hours and Pan finally appeared in my tent. I sigh in relief as he smirks. I hug him as I see Divines shadow, my eyes go wide as I get off of Peter.

She's here

I mouth to him as he looks down. I then took out a piece of paper and a pen

You don't have to kill her
I wrote

If I don't she'll be torturing you and slowly kill you. I can't let that happen.
He wrote

Let me kill her
I wrote

No. I have to. It's the only way she will truly die
He wrote
I sighed and then heard a purr. I close my eyes as zipper started to unzip. Then jumped Divine with claws about to kill me then she realized she was about to land on Peter.

Dagger in hand Peter grabbed her chest and pinned her down with his arm pressing against her throat and forefinger her to stay on the ground. I grabbed his dagger that he dropped and went to the other side of Divine which was kind of outside of the tent.

I put both of my hand on the dagger and looked at Pan, he put his free hand on top of mine as he nods

Y-3...
P-2....

We skipped one and knowing it would catch her by surprise and stabbed her with the dagger. I thought this would bring joy to me, seeing my enemy die and the blood literally being on my hands but it broke my heart. I don't know if it's because all i saw was a dead kitty laying lifeless in front of me or if it's because Peter was so heartbroken all he did was cry. Tears escaped from my eyes as I went over to him and started to comfort him.

Y-Hey look at me....

I say lifting his face up to look at me. I sighed as he removed his hand away from his face and what I saw broke my heart.

A broken Peter.

Red puffy eyes and a red nose. Tears wouldn't stop coming down his face and he kept on sniffling.

Y-I'm sorry

My voice breaking as he started crying even harder and shoved his head into my chest, yes it hurt because of my bandages but it was okay. I ran my hands through his hair as some lost boys came out of their tents to see what all this racket was about

F-Omg Pan....

I shook my head at Felix signaling that he probably shouldn't do anything because Pan wants to be powerful and strong towards the boys. He wants to be intimidating and scary, he can't have them see him weak

P-Felix?
Y-No bub... it's just me.

I whisper putting his head down back into my shoulder as he continued to cry. I gestured my hand to signal them to go back to sleep and they did so.

Peter eventually cried himself to sleep so I later him down in my tent, gave him my pillow and my blanket, I kissed his head and then his lips.

Goodnight x

——-

I don't like the beginning. But Yeye.

Word count - 4052

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

14.7K 270 14
Some Dipcifica One Shots. These are old and likely terrible. I wrote them when I was in high school
233K 3.1K 49
hi here's some imagines for all of your wdw needs
3.4K 7 19
read to find out
740 1 7
Just some short wdw bxb stories. there may be smut at some points but not many because I don't really write that. But if i do there will be a warning...