finn wolfhard imagines

De cooliocalpurnia

imagines to help you sleep at night: finn wolfhard numbers= preferences fw/ja= imagines enjoy!๐ŸŽž๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿฆฆ Mais

START
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
hi
12
YO PLEASE READ MUAH
13
14
15
opinion
16
oh my-
OK LAST THING
storm- j.a
school- f.w.
wisdom- j.a.
17
sleepy baby- f.w
please
wakey wakey- f.w
baby blue- j.a.
cotton candy- f.w.
surprise -j.a
exposed- f.w.
no boys club- j.a.
part two?
WHAT
busy bee
we are stupid- f.w.
study buddy- j.a
we are stupid 2- f.w.
summer lovin'- f.w.
update!
belle of the ball- j.a.
opinion...
back home- f.w.
city date- j.a.
premiere- f.w.
spa day- f.w.
requests!!
sneak out- f.w.
family time- f.w
forbidden love- f.w.
school
birthday cuddles- f.w
thank you๐Ÿฅบ
snowday- f.w
"friends"- f.w.
toe tapping- f.w.
first fight- f.w.
falling in love- f.w.
its party time- f.w.
keeping secrets- f.w.
cheater- f.w.

date night- f.w.

1K 26 18
De cooliocalpurnia

comment requests here!

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

(before we start i know they pre film these shows but it was for the imagine. also the timing is kinda off but just go with it, it's cute!)

✨one month ago✨

"hey" i whispered into my cell phone, cautious of waking my parents asleep in the room next to mine. it was midnight on a school night, but my boyfriend was on the jimmy fallon show for the new season of stranger things that was being released in a few weeks.

"are you watching? or going to watch?" finn asks on the other line, waiting his turn to be interviewed.

"of course" i laugh, "i have it ready and i will be watching every second"

"that makes me more nervous" he chuckles back, clearly a little nervous.

"just think of it as i'll be with you the whole time. ok? and i will see you in-"

"two months" he finishes my sentence.

"hey it's better than it was 4 months ago. i told you i will be here when you get back. career comes-"

"second to you" he finishes my sentence with his own ending.

"no finn. we both know this ok? it's ok. i love you just as much either way. with me or not. now go break a leg and don't be a dork ok? be normal finn."

"yeah,yeah i know." he laughs again, relieving his stress, "i'll call you in the morning. i love you and i miss you. we can do this"

"i know we can. i love you too" i sent a kiss through my phone and hung up, sighing.

it has been four months since i've seen my boyfriend.

four long, hard months.

people from my school found out we were together after finn took me as his date to the mtv awards last year.

the award show was the best night of my life.

but now it's just as important to keep our relationship on the down low due to the release of stranger things 3.

i turned the volume up on my tv to watch finn be a dork without him even realizing it.

i watch as he hugs jimmy fallon, followed by millie and noah.

he smiles, and takes a seat next to caleb.

they start talking about stranger things and life on set.

"and finn was so sad all season. like off screen" millie laughed, "he had to act so hard when he had to be happy. and when he had to act sad he was actually sa-"

"when him and millie would have to do a scene he told me he would pretend it was y/n" noah giggled.

"oh shut up." finn slapped noah's arm.

"who is y/n for the people who don't know who she is"

"Y/N IS FINNS GIIIIRRRRLLLLFRIEND" noah shouts to the crowd.

"and if you didn't know that you are a FAKE fan" caleb adds, finn shaking his head, laughing to himself.

"so...finn is that true?" jimmy smirks.

i smile in bed, watching finn being flustered at the simple question.

"yes,uh, y/n is my beautiful girlfriend" his face flushes a bright pink.

my face through the other side of the screen, almost matching his.

"oooooooOooOOoo" millie teases, hitting finn on the shoulder.

"is she watching right now?" jimmy asks

"uh yeah i think so. she had school tomorrow, so i don't know if she fell asleep" he giggles.

"y/n is the sweetest person i've ever met" sadie adds, "shes also hilarious. perfect for finn"

"she is perfect" finn says zoning out, staring at the floor.

"what was that finn?" caleb taps his shoulder.

my heart skips a beat. i mean he's called me perfect before, which is far from true, but never in public, let alone that a million people are watching finn wolfhard gush over his girlfriend on live television.

"oh uh... i said um that y/n is uh perfect" he smiles, sitting up in his seat.

"well i think that's a great way to end the night, everyone go watch stranger things 3 july 4th!" jimmy screams to the camera as finn and the rest of the young teens wave to the camera.

my tv screen goes dark as it switches to the commercials, and i hug my pillow tight, screaming into it.

happy screams.
(i'm sorry if u get the reference THATS NOT WHAT I MEAN)

just two more months and i will see my freckled face boyfriend again.

two months later

i felt as my heart exploded and unexploded out of my chest.

six months, to two months, to two weeks, to two hours, now to two minutes.

i planned a date night for finn and i.

based on one of our previous dates that was interrupted by my mom calling me saying my brother had broken his leg and insisted on seeing me.

i packed my final items in my white jeep, and i started the engine.

i took a deep breath, letting all the nervousness out of me, and bringing in the happy.

i drove for about 15 minutes until i reached a house that belonged to the wolfhard's.

i contently sighed, as i hopped out of the car to meet my boyfriend for the first time again.

i wonder if he's grown at all?
did his curls get curlier?
is his skin still flawless?
are there still 217 freckles on his face?

the questions and possibilities were endless until i locked eyes with him again.

i knocked onto the door, swaying back and fourth on my heels as nick opened the door.

"Y/N!" nick screamed hugging me tightly as if he was finn.

"hi nick" i smile, hugging him back.

"finn will be home in like 5 minutes" he smiles, which turns into a frown.

"what's wrong?" i ask as he lets me inside.

"finn didn't get a call from a movie he really wanted to be in yet and he's really nervous. he thinks he didn't get it, so he's kind of upset"

"i'm sure he will get the call nick, it's finn"

"i know but the deadline was yesterday"

"maybe they saved the best for last" i smile, making nick smile too, having faith in his brother like he usually does again.

"soooo what do you have planned for you and finn tonight?" nick teases.

"i'm not telling! what if he's right outside the door. its going to be a surprise." i sit down on their couch which felt like a cloud even thought there were dirty clothes and clean ones all over it.

the front door opened revealing mary and eric carrying ten bags which presumably belonged to them and mostly finn.

finn came moping inside.

i had told him he could come over later and then we could go to our date but i decided to surprise him, obviously.

finn hugged his brother, "IM GOING TO
Y/N'S!"

"finn-"

"Y/N!"

finn leaped over the couch like an ungraceful ballerina, tripping over a pillow that was on the coffee colored carpet.

to be honest, i didn't know if it was a stain or the natural color.

his long twig arms wrapped around my torso tightly as if he didn't hold on for dear life, i would float away.

letting go for a split second, we looked at each other. face to face and took in each others features that we hadn't seen in months, at least in person.

we hadn't said anything to each other yet. the silence and presence of each other was always enough for finn and i.

breaking the ice, finn spoke, "i missed you so much, it just hit me how much i missed you"

"yeah finn was whining about how he just wanted to hug you the whole way home, it was getting annoying" eric laughed.

i heard a light slap on his arm from mary, "leave him alone he missed his girlfriend" she loudly whispered, "why don't you two head out"

"one more minute" finn says swaying, his arms still wrapped around me. i giggled, which made him smile, i could feel his jaw curl into the smile on top of my head.

"ok finn let's go" i push his embrace away, grabbing his hand to leave to my car.

"bye mom, dad, nick. see you in a few days i'll be with y/n" he screams out the door, skipping to my car.

once we were outside, finn opened my door for me.

"thank you finn" i smile, going in to kiss his cheek, he turns his head so my lips connect with his.

sparks flying in the air. the girl and boy finally reunited, happy as can be.

"heyyyy" i smile, hopping into the car, finn running to the passengers seat so we can leave as soon as possible.

"im sorry i couldn't wait any longer. it's been 6 months without a kiss i thought i deserved one" he shrugs as i start the car and pull out onto the street.

"it's so nice to hear your voice in person again" i say, heading to our first destination.

"i can't even explain how much i've been waiting to see you."

"your dad did a pretty good job"

"oh shut up" he laughs, playfully hitting my shoulder, "so where are we going anyways?" he asks in a cute excited voice.

"we are getting mcdonalds first. the rest is a surprise" i smile.

"yes mcdonalds I've been craving those fries for weeks" he fist pumps in the air.

"we are going to bring it to our final destination"

"sounds good to me, as long as i get to be with you" he lifts my hand, holding it and giving it a soft kiss.

"trust me im not letting you leave again" i smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after picking up mcdonalds, i drove to the beach.

"you really wanted to redo this date huh?" he smiles, as i park so the trunk is facing the ocean and sunset.

"yeah and my brother is at a friends house so nothing can happen to him there playing video games, right?"

"for sure" finn nods, hopping out of the car, opening the trunk.

"i brought a bunch of pillows and blankets and oh i got candy and chips."

"you're the best y/n" finn engulfs me in a big hug, kissing my forehead, "i love you so much"

"i love you more"

"not possible because i love you the mostest" he giggles, showering my face in tiny kisses.

"ok ok that's enough for now, lets eat im starving" i sit down in the trunk of my car, arms open for finn to cuddle up with me to watch the sunset.

he follows, instead pulling me into his arms. he grabs the bag of diabetes, devouring his chicken nuggets and fries, and i do the same.

for a while we catch up on each other's lives and funny things that had happened to us while finn was away. we didn't have much to spill because we would talk every night, but hearing it in person made each moment 10x more funny.

once we had caught up on everything we could remember, we started to finish our meal.

"babe you can't argue that ketchup is the best chicken nugget dip ever invented" finn says, his mouth full of food.

we had been dating for so long we forgot how to use manners around each other. which didn't matter, we were so comfortable around one another we could literally say the most embarrassing thing and we wouldn't care.

"fine you're right, but ranch is also a top contender and sweet and sour" i say dipping my chicken nugget into some ketchup because finn insisted on only ketchup.

"that's debatable" he shrugs, shoving a few more fries into his mouth.

as we started finishing our food, the sun was reaching the horizon.

"come on!" i grab finn's hand, dragging him to the sand and we kick off our shoes.

i pull out the speaker i brought with me, and played our playlist which consisted of a bunch of cheesy love songs, mac demarco, the beatles, and lunar vacation.

i pressed play, and finn and i chased each other around the beach, just like the date we had here last time.

finn tugged on my hand, pushing me into the water, but he caught me before i fully fell into the cold body of water. when he caught me, our faces were so close i didn't even realize how close they were until his lips came in contact with mine.

something in the way she moves...attracts me like no other lover...

i wrap my arms around his neck, and his arms wrap around my waist as our favorite song starts to play.

i don't wanna leave her now...you know i believe and how...

my head rests on finn's shoulder as we sway to the music

somewhere in her smile she knows...that i don't need no other lover

finn softly whispers the lyric to me as if they were just words spilling out of his mouth, true words.

you're asking me will my love grow? i don't know i don't know

"yes i do, it grows everyday" he adds. this was a new addition to his version of the song, "thank you for doing this for me y/n. like really"

"finn, anytime, it was really hard being without you, and now that you're really here i'm going to take in every second" i smile brightly, kissing his cheek.

his cheeks flush a light pink, "i love you so much baby" he hugs me tight.

"i love you too"

we finish listening to the song, and finish watching the sunset

"race ya to the car!" he yells and starts sprinting.

"THATS NO FAIR YOU HAVE LONGER LEGS" i try my best to catch up with him, which fails because he beat me. i pout, crossing my arms, "rude. no more cuddles and kisses for you mister"

"awwww baby y/n doesn't like losing?" he says in a baby voice, mocking me. he come to me and hugs me, "shhhh it's ok"

"ok you can have cuddles now" i smile, "but just because you were so nice about it"

finn and i hop back in the car, and drive to my house to begin our marathon of cuddles.

as we drive, finn's phone begins to ring.

"finn pick up the call"

"no i don't want any interruptions"

"at least see who it is. what if it's your mom?"

"she knows where to find me" finn says sternly.

"then can i at least look?"

"fine"

at the red light i see his manager, ryan, is calling him.

"finn answer the god damn phone it's your manager" i shove the phone to his ear, already pressing answer.

i continue to drive to my house and we were only a few minutes away, then finn squealed.

it was the rarest sound i had ever heard come out of his mouth. and he only did that when...

HE GOT THE PART

"thank you so much. oh my gosh thank you. uh ok i'm with y/n....yes i will tell her you say hi....and no we won't have too much fun" finn rolled his eyes to me and laughed, "ok bye"

"you got the part didn't you?"

"mhhm" he nods and flashes an excited smile, "and we don't start filming until next summer...AND we film in vancouver...AND you can come visit me whenever you want!"

"REALLY?" my voice being the most excited i'd ever hear it be.

"yes. really. you just bring me good luck babe. its you" he smiles, kissing my cheek.

"i'm so proud of you"

"i'm proud of me too. and you, for everything"

~~~~~~~~~~

we pull up to my house, and open the door.

my 8 year old brother running into finn's arms.

"finn!" he yells

"hey buddy" finn says back.

"mom, dad, finn is home!"

my mom comes rushing in, she loves finn as much as i do.

"finn, how was atlanta and toranto, and everywhere else?"

"it was amazing, but it would've been better with y/n with me" he says, sucking up to my parents like always, but at least he actually means it.

"that's wonderful. y/n's dad is still out at work, why don't you two head upstairs?"

"ok bye!"

finn and i walk hand in hand up to my room, flopping onto my comfortable mattress covered in many pillows and blankets.

"i missed you bed so much, especially this purple fuzzy blanket. it's so warm" he lifts it over us, wrapping his arm around my torso, nuzzling his face on my shoulder.

"i couldn't have asked for a better date night" he kisses my cheek.

"i couldn't have asked for a better boyfriend"

"sweet dreams y/n, i love you"

"see you in a few hours after our nap bub"

falling asleep in each other's arms was usually how our dates ended. the perfect way to end a perfect night with my absolutely perfect boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HI BROS IM SO SO SO SORRY ABOUT NOT UPLOADING. I JUST STARTED SCHOOL AND IVE HAD WAY TOO MUCH STUFF TO DO BUT IM BACK!

unedited!

comment requests!

words: 2884

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

31.6K 348 43
I decided to write a book full of imagines and preferences from tumblr. If you're like me and just want them all in one book, then this book is for y...
54.6K 1.2K 32
'๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ' ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ' - ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ...