GrayLu

By FairyTailxx

Hehe what if gray the badass , a leader of a gang called the red scorpions could actually be melted or contro... More

A little start
Gray's first failure with girls
Shocking rumours
Gray's motive
Jealous Kaname
A little love
Sting's transfer
Juvia is in love
Who is this?
The DATE
Gray feels sorry?
Gray is in love with Lucy?!
The Date
Lucy has fallen?
Gray's true heart
Lucy's heart
Heart Broken
The false report
For Kaname x Lucy

Rivals of love

3.2K 100 10
By FairyTailxx

Gray:" since when was she labelled your future wife you bastard!"(punch)
Natsu dodges it and gives gray a push grabbing lucy waist away from him:" she's my future wife!"
Ichigo:" Natsu kun let the prez go don't hurt her!"(teary)

Lucy:" Ichigo its alright go ahead without me first..."(grins)
Ichigo:" I'll be leaving sorry to disturb"(walks away shivering)

Kaname:" they're at it again aren't they?"

Ichigo:" Kaname sempai?!"(surprised)
Kaname:"Ichigo tan sorry for the shock...please pretend you didn't see this..."
Ichigo:" I won't tell the teacher"(grins)

Kaname:" arigatou.."(grins)

Gray:" you damn salamander although I've never fought with you I'm sure you'll lose to me..."(confident)

Natsu:" wanna try me?"

Lucy:" Gray you'll regret it....take back your words immediately..."

Gray:" hmph! a men never takes his words back!"

Natsu gives gray a punch in the face ....

Awkward silence..

Natsu:" well he wasn't really an opponent I guess?"

Gray(collapsed):" damn it I'm losing to such a kiddo?"

Lucy:" stop it already...don't create a scene..."

Kaname slams the door open:" sorry but the prez is mine to begin with...don't try me salamander"(smirks)

Natsu:" the famous assasin, Kuro Kaname...your too strong..I'm yet to be able to reach your level"(bows)

Kaname:" glad you know your place...thats enough for today go back to your classes..."
Lucy trying to escape...

Kaname(sadistic grin):" prez you have yet to finish the work in the studentcouncil..."(pulls lucy's collar by the back and drags her to the student council room)

Lucy:"iyaaa! oni!"(teary)

Juvia(sadist mode):" come lets start the meeting!"

Lucy:" nooo!!!! my brain is going to burst"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 410 14
Natsu Dragneel is the heir of one of the top five strongest Yakuza clan. However, no matter how strong he is, he lost his love to Gray fullbuster. Gr...
217K 4.5K 34
Natsu is your typical hormonal teenage boy in high school. He's the schools bad boy and heartthrob but he's also a heartbreaker and a sex addict. But...
26.5K 743 13
Gray Fullbuster. Just the mention of that name makes Juvia want to weep. She was always so kind to him, and he was always so cold to her. Eventually...
39K 1.4K 17
"Where was she? She struggled to move her sore limbs and heard a metallic 'clanggg'. She stiffened at such a loud noise, and attempted to bring her h...