Beautiful Accident

By br_k_ns__lb_tch

I did a bunch of editing. I didn't forget about this, I've actually been editing and writing on the side. Syn... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12

5

41 6 10
By br_k_ns__lb_tch

"Spill the tea, bitch." She sits criss-cross on my bed, facing me.

"Well, we kissed, we had a really hot, hardcore make out session, now I guess we're dating?" I shrug.

"Well, that was some yummy, sweet tea. And, yeah, I could hear some of it from my house. Your window is open." Fawn laughs as I jump off the bed.

"I fucking hate you! No gummy worms for you for the rest of your sad, pathetic life." I slam the window shut.

"That might be why Nick heard you..." She grins and I hug her.

"Maybe I hate you a little less. But you're still a bitch!" I shove her shoulder with the heel of my hand.

"I guess I deserve that." She returns the shove and collapses on the bed.

"You sure as hell do. You're a bitch. Like, Bring it On level bitch. You should be a cheerleader." I laugh as she smacks my shoulder.

"Only if you do." She looks at me, awaiting my reaction.

"Hell no!" I wrinkle my nose. 

"You would like if Nick was a cheerleader" She smirks as I blush. "Yeah, call him and ask."

"What? No! What the hell?" I shove my face in my hands and lean forward until my fingertips touch the bed, still standing.

"I dare you. I triple dog fucking dare you!" Fawn laughs as I pull out my phone.

"Will?" I hear a lot of noise on Nick's side of the line. "What's up?"

"Um... I was just wondering... How would you feel about being a… umm… a cheerleader?" I glare at Fawn, gritting my teeth.

"Actually, yeah I've thought about that." I grunt. "Are you okay?"

I gasp. "Yeah, I-I'm good. I was just imagining you in one of those tight little outfits, your ass hanging out all sexy."

"You mean in a skirt?"

"No, but that's even better." I hold back a low moan. "Hold on. I have to go... Do something." I can feel myself getting a growth spurt.

"Wait. What do you mean 'do something?'" He sounds confused.

"Jerk off to the mental image of you in a tiny cheerleader outfit." I moan again.

"Holy shit." I blush at the thought of how he must look right now. "That sounds hot. I'll leave you to it. I hope your imagination of me gives it to you good." I smirk as I hear him giggle through the phone. 

I take a cold shower when I'm done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 16.7K 47
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
375K 1.1K 10
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
766K 42.8K 58
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
683K 57.2K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...