6

Nick: Good morning, babe.

Will: Babe? Are you calling me a pig?

Nick: What?

Will: Babe is a kids movie about a pig.

Nick: That's weird.

Will: Not the weirdest, though. There's a Disney Pixar movie completely full of sexual innuendos. It's called Trolls.

Nick: That's definitely weirder, but I want to watch it.

Will: Yeah, it is and maybe we will. Now get ready for school or we'll both be late.

Nick: I can't wait to see you. My boyfriend. Maybe we'll be clichè and make out in a storage closet.

Will: In your dreams.

Nick: How did you know?

Will: What? I was joking!

Nick: Oh, yeah, me too... Totally.😜

Will: Aw, you're so gay.

Nick: Yeah, gay for you.

Will: So I've heard. Now shut up and get ready for school.

Nick: Okay, bye boyfriend.😘

Will: See you at school.

I sit on my bed and let his words sink in. Boyfriend. I have a boyfriend. I'm his boyfriend. The guy I have been crushing on forever. Well, I wouldn't say crush. More like, fatal attraction. Crush just sounds too feminine.

I gather my shit and head out the door and off to school.

When I get to school, Nick is waiting for me, trying to act nonchalant.

"Hey there," Nick nods when I walk up to him.

"So, what's up?" I awkwardly pat his shoulder and he laughs.

"You ready to go in the closet?" He whispers, sending a shiver down my spine. I look at him in confusion. "Remember? Closet, making out, clichè?" He nudges my side with his elbow.

"I thought I said no to that?" I frown jokingly, lightly punching his shoulder.

"Technically, you never said no to that. You just said I dream about it." He raises an eyebrow at me and I sigh.

"Fine, let's go be clichè." I roll my eyes and he leads me to the janitor's closet.