Camping|✅

By sarcasticsister12

Y/N is Seo Changbin's twin sister. She is also best friends with all of his friends and finds it hilarious wh... More

Day1 - part1
Day1 - part2
Day2 - part1
Day2 - part2
Night2
Day3 - part1
Day3 - part2
Day4
Night4
Day5 - part1
Day5 - part2
Night5
Day6 - part1
Day6 - part2
Night6
Day7 - part1
Day7 - part2
Night7 - part1
Night7 - part2
Day8 - part1
Day8 - part2
Night8 - part1
Night8 - part2
Day9 - part1
Day9 - part2
Night9
Day9 - bonus
Day10
Night10
Day11 - part1
Day11 - part2
Night11 - part1
Night11 - part2
Day12
Night12
Day13 - part1
Day13 - part2
Night13
Day14
Update1
Update 2

Night3

2.1K 60 2
By sarcasticsister12

For once, Chan fell asleep first out of all of us. Changbin and Felix head up to the bar and soon i had followed after. Hyunjin also tagged along. On the walk up, he kept asking me silly questions and then he asked something I wasn't ready for.
"So how long have you liked Chan?" He asked. My eyes widened. My heart beat quickened. I didn't know what to say.
"Um i d-don't." I lied.
"Nope. Tell me." He insisted.
"Maybe later." I replied, turning into the building. I saw Lix and Binnie sat at a four seater table. They had a drink each and were happily chatting away.
"Let's not bother them." Hyunjin said, pulling on my arm.
We ordered our drinks and then sat at a small table in the corner of the room.
"Tell me about Chan." He urged. I shook my head, sipping on my drink.
"Let me drink this then I'll spill." I said. It took about five minutes for me to down my cocktail.
"Ok now I'll talk." I said. "How much do you wanna know?"
"Everything." He replied.
So i told him all of it.
•Four months ago(on my birthday) Chan and I had a one night stand.
•the next morning he had asked if we could do this more often.
• from then on we became friends with benefits, meeting up once a week whenever we needed to relieve ourselves.
• and now he keeps asking me questions about us and what i want and if we are anything.

"Hyunjin, i love Chan but I'm scared of what will happen to the group if i date him." I told him.
"Maybe you should tell him and ask what he wants." He replied.
"But i know what he wants. He wants to tell people I'm his and be public about us. But I'm not sure if i want that." I whined.
"Is it because of your brother? Or is it because you don't know if you really love him?" He asked.
"Umm... I don't know." I dropped my head into my hands. My head hurt just thinking about everything.
"Well shhh now, he's here." Hyunjin nodded towards the door. I turned to see and he was right. Chan was wandering over to our table. I saw my brother sat smiling widely at Felix, who was giggling uncontrollably. They're super cute together, I can't lie.
"Y/n, can i sit here?" Chan asked kindly. I nodded, allowing him to pull out the chair next to me and sit down.
"How come you woke up?" I looked at the brown haired boy(coz brown haired chan is superior).
"Got cold and my favourite teddy bear wasn't there for me." He complained. I felt myself blushing faintly.
"Stop..." i mumbled, hiding behind my hair.
"Why?" He whined going to tickle my sides. I slapped his hands away, giggling.
"No, stop it!" I giggled. "Chan stop it, Hyunjin doesn't wanna see this."
He stopped attacking me and put on a dead pan face as he faced forwards.
"I don't care. I know everything now." Hyunjin shrugged.
"Oh," Chan folded his arms and sat back in his seat. "So you can tell people but I can't?"
"No, not like that. I just," i paused to think. "I needed help with figuring things out." I told him.
"Did you?" He asked dropping his arms back to his sides.
"Kind of." I replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 5.1K 58
Completed story Ha Naya, member of girl group Blue Ivy, never expected to grow closer towards another idol. Until she happened to meet Stray Kids... ...
451K 14.3K 29
❝"When I moved to Australia for Junior year, meeting him again and falling in love was not apart of the plan.❞" - Y/N L/N moves from Korea to Austral...
12.8K 249 20
You and Hyunjin have been best friends for a really long time already. You knew each other since the two of you were 15 Which means that you know St...
175K 3.5K 21
Lee y/n, minhos little sister who just got to know that she needs to move out of her apartment. As she doesn't know where to go minho decides for her...