Harsh

By tsm-jtb

"No, please! Come to breakfast, I-" "Pardon me?" Jacob began sternly. "What was that you just said? Did you... More

♡ un ♡
♡ deux ♡
♡ trois ♡
♡ quatre ♡
♡ cinq ♡
♡ six ♡
♡ sept ♡
♡ huit ♡
♡ neuf ♡
♡ dix ♡
♡ onze ♡
♡ douze♡
♡ treize ♡
♡ quatorze ♡
♡quinze ♡
♡ seize ♡
♡ dix-sept♡
♡ dix-huit ♡
♡ dix-neuf ♡
♡ ving ♡
♡ vingt-deux ♡
♡ vingt-trois ♡
♡ vingt-quarte ♡
♡ vingt-cinq ♡
♡ vingt-six ♡
♡ vingte-sept ♡
♡ vingt-huit ♡
♡ vingt-neuf ♡
♡ trente ♡
♡ trente et un ♡
♡ trente-deux ♡
♡ trente-trois ♡
♡ trente-quarte ♡
The end

♡ vingt et un ♡

3.5K 69 7
By tsm-jtb

When Troye was eight weeks pregnant, morning sickness hit him at full-force. Meals with too much dairy or oils, not even specifically breakfast or in the morning for that matter, would have Troye rushing to the nearest bathroom or trashcan. It was evident that Jacob wasn't quite sure how to handle Troye getting sick by the way he would cautiously trail after the younger boy.

Much to Troye's relief the older man would always offer some form of comfort, usually stroking Troye's hair away from his face or rubbing his back in soothing circles. At nine weeks exactly, Troye had eaten breakfast that morning and was alright for a little while, but he had to rush out of Jacob's office to puke, which ended up with him brushing his teeth before being tucked into bed while Jacob went back to work. He'd been given ginger tea and a book to read, but Troye didn't like alone time anymore. He remembered back when he lived with his parents, his father would be working and Troye would plead silently that his mother would just leave him be. He'd hide out in his little cave of a room and he'd be content. But now he had Jacob.

Being with Jacob was so much better than being alone. So he laid in his and Jacob's bed sadly, curling up in a small ball in hopes that the nausea didn't come back so he could go back to Jacob's couch. However, after thirty minutes or so Jacob came to him. "How are you feeling pet?" Jacob asked from the doorway of the room, and Troye cautiously sat up to look at him. "I think I'm okay now, sir..." Troye said softly. "Do you need to work still, can I come back with you?" The Dom walked forward to sit next to Troye, "Well I do need to work, but I have to wait on emails all the time. They can wait for me for once. I've got more important matters." The sub blushed as Jacob reached out to cradle Troye's face with a single hand. "Do you want to go out? Buy some stuff for the babies?" Jacob asked, pulling back to check his back pocket for the wallet he kept there. Troye scrambled off of the bed with a large smile. "Yeah?" He asked already turning to put on more presentable clothes. There was a knock at the door and Troye paused at the closet door to watch Luke slowly walk in. Jacob greeted him, Luke was holding a glossy magazine in his hands and Troye watched as he handed it to Jacob. The Dom only had to look at the front page before his body went rigid. Troye wrung his fingers together, lowering his hands down to his now just barely poochy tummy. There wasn't much but with Troye looking at it every day, poking the pooch, he noticed as soon as his tiny tummy started to get hard with the babies instead of fat. "There's a video too, Nick Grimshaw wants an interview. I suggest you give it to him this time," Luke whispered to Jacob, Troye barely heard it but he did and as soon as Nick's name came out of Luke's mouth he was shaking his head. He hated the sub after his invasiveness a while back.

"What's wrong Sir?" Troye asked, stepping forward and across the room to try and glance at the magazine Luke had handed the Dom. Jacob handed the book to Troye with a long sigh. "I'll watch the videos. If it's not obvious that Troye said it then we'll deny. If it is, then we'll go. He's nine weeks along. Still months away from where we want him to be before we tell people but... the fucking asshole will end up here again and I can't have that," Jacob said turning to glance at Troye before walking out of the room.

Luke stayed to watch Troye slow reaction to the header on the glossy page. 'Don't let them hurt my babies' 'Troye Mellet, Sub of Jacob Bixenman, pregnant?' Troye was blown up, cowering away from the flashes on the page, eyes panicked and lips parted. "Jacob's not happy," Troye murmured, throwing the magazine down on the bed, sitting down next to it. He wasn't scared of telling everyone, he was doing everything he could do to make sure that the babies were perfectly fine and that no harm was coming to them. "He'll be fine. Getting over it is something that Jacob is going to have to learn how to do. The paps are going to get thicker and harsher, they don't care that you're pregnant Troye. They care about the pictures they can take of you, no matter how much pushing it takes.

You have to be careful when you go out there. You may be under house arrest after you get larger, can't have any accidents." Luke informed, not looking at Troye. He didn't really know what to do himself. He took Tommy off his shot, he didn't like what was in them, and knew that he and the sub could conceive even with Luke being sure to wear condoms. If Tommy got pregnant, especially with Troye being pregnant, hell would break loose. "But is he mad at me?" Troye squeaked. "I didn't mean to tell everyone. He didn't want me to tell my dad and I told him and then outside they all got so close and they overheard me talking to Jacob I guess. He'll be angry with me."

Luke only shrugged, giving Troye a small smile, "It seems to me like if he does get mad at you, he doesn't stay mad for long." From downstairs, Troye heard Jacob's voice drift up, "Hurry along, Troye." Troye's eyes widened, because he was still in pajamas, so he hurried to his closet as Luke chuckled behind him. He dressed fast, throwing on one of Jacob's jumpers and some tights. If he wore a tight shirt, he knew his little baby pooch would show, which wouldn't help their case of keeping the babies a secret until week thirteen. When he was clothed and in shoes, he simply tugged his fingers through his curls to style it, and then he rushed down stairs, a single hand on his tummy, to where Jacob was standing at the door. Wordlessly, the Dom opened the door for Troye to go out, and Troye scurried past him to wait on the porch. Jacob didn't speak even as they climbed into his Mustang, and Troye picked nervously at a few threads on his jumper.

"Is this alright, sir?" the sub asked softly. "My outfit?" "It's fine," Jacob murmured, starting the car and pulling down the long driveway and out of the gate. Troye nodded shortly, rubbing his hands together before letting them settle on his tummy, "I didn't mean to... um, with the paps-" Jacob's hand moved from the wheel, and Troye's words cut off in surprise before Jacob took one of the hands off of Troye's belly to hold in his own hand, "I'm not angry with you, pet. Relax." The boy nodded, "Just making sure, sir." "You already served a punishment, you don't have to worry about it anymore, remember?" Jacob hummed. A smile formed on Troye's face, and he shyly untangled his and Jacob's fingers so he could press Jacob's hand over his tummy, "I think I'm starting to show. Because my stomach is usually-" "Flat," Jacob supplied.

"And now there's a little bump. I feel it." "I'm getting closer to the end of my first trimester," Troye declared happily. "Then we'll have a better idea about the health of our babies." Jacob was quiet, and Troye momentarily feared that he was annoying Jacob with all the talk of babies. However, Jacob eventually nodded, glancing at Troye with a smile, "That's the fourteenth week, right? And we tell people the thirteenth. Hopefully. Something tells me we might be telling them sooner." Troye's nose scrunched a bit, and he gave Jacob an apologetic look that the man didn't catch. Eventually, they arrived to what appeared to be the same place Jacob had taken him to buy his collar and their toys. Troye's brow furrows as he reached up to touch his own collar, "But isn't this where...?" "Dua owns the collar and sex toy shop, but attached to it is a shop for... the results her products usually bring," Jacob said slowly, a look of amusement on his face.

"Oh..." Troye blinked. "So we're going to buy things for our babies in a place attached to a sex shop?" Jacob simply climbed out of the car, but he walked around to open Troye's door for him, "I know it seems strange, but Dua honestly has all of the best in both areas. That and it's a private kind of place, it's extremely confidential and no paps will find out." And so the Dom helped Troye out of the car, and together they walked quickly towards the front doors. But suddenly, Jacob veered off to the left, leading Troye towards an alley. The younger boy didn't question Jacob as he allowed himself to be taken down the alley and gently ushered through a side door. Inside the shop, Troye was immediately entranced by just how many baby items there were. There were clothes, toys, baby furniture, and Troye was in love. He pulled away from Jacob excitedly, grabbing a tiny little pair of overalls from a rack and cooing, "Sir, look at these! They're so tiny!" Jacob laughed, stepping up behind Troye to look at the tiny clothing, "They're very small indeed. I thought your clothes were small, but these... these win. How big are the babies at eight weeks, my tiny researcher?" Troye blushed, peeking back at Jacob,

"About the size of raspberries." "Even tinier!" Jacob exclaimed, but then he kissed Troye's lips. "I'm going to go find Dua, she's probably in the conjoined sex shop. You can stay here and look at baby clothes or come with me." "If I go with you I'll just want stuff from both stores," Troye warned. The Dom shrugged, "That can be arranged." So Troye headed over with Jacob to find Dua, happily plucking off an assortment of vibrators and dildos from the shelves. He looked at a few handcuffs as well, because generally if Jacob was going to tie Troye down he'd simply use suit ties. Bondage was still okay Luke had said, and Troye was trying to find everything that they could possibly do while he was pregnant.

Jacob deserved that much. He knew that Jacob had returned with Dua when he heard a high pitched squeal before being pulled into a hug, dropping almost everything he'd grabbed. Troye's view was slightly obstructed by the shoulder he was pulled into, but he could see Jacob giving an amused smirk. The shoulder his face was squished against smelled like flowers and smoke, and the high pitched voice continued to trill, "Oh Troye, I'm so happy for you all! But shit, I have to keep quiet. Jacob hasn't even given me a definite but I'm just assuming since he won't say yes or no and he wants to buy baby clothes in secret!"

"Hello, Dua," Troye giggled, giving the woman a shy, one-armed hug. "Okay, okay, I guess I'll give you your boy back now," Dua said to Jacob as she directed Troye to him and bent to pick up the things she'd made Troye drop. "But watch out. Babies and an adorable sub? This is a package deal right here, I'll totally take him if you're not looking." Jacob raised a single eyebrow at Dua, but he stepped forward to tuck Troye under his arm,

"Whatever you say, Dua." The woman gave a trill of laughter, looking down at the armful of toys she held, "Are you buying all of these, Bixenman?" "Is that too much?" Troye's face reddened, but Jacob nodded at Dua. "Yes, do we need to pay for them in here or can we do it over in the baby store?" Troye reddened further, "Can we get some handcuffs too?" His Dom seemed surprised, looking at him hesitantly, "Handcuffs? I mean, if you want them, yeah. Go ahead. Luke said bondage was alright. We just won't make the cuffs tight." Troye happily picked a soft green pair, pleased that they nearly matched his collar. Dua led them back next door through a door in the side of the sex shop, and then they were once more surrounded by baby things.

Troye excitedly scurried away again, grabbing a numerous amount of baby clothes from the racks. All the clothes he grabbed were unisex of course, but he couldn't help but admire the clothes that were specified for each gender. He was staring at tiny little dresses when Dua came up behind him. "Oh my goodness, are you having a little girl?!" she squeaked. Troye jumped in surprise, "Oh! Oh, we don't know yet. I'm only nine weeks along today." "So the baby is like the size of the little fuzzies I get on my sweaters!" Dua cooed. Troye smiled, "Like little raspberries. When we found out about them they were like little fuzzies... I just kind of like the thought of them being little baby fuzzies."

"Them," she clasped her hands over her mouth. "Multiples! That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!" "Twins," Troye whispered. "But you didn't hear that from me..." Dua held up her hand in oath, "Your secret is safe with me. Just let me know what you're having when you find out so that I can ship you free clothes." Dua wandered off to talk to Jacob and to set up the cash register, but Troye continued to wander through the baby clothes. He had clothes ranging from newborn to four months draped over one arm, and his free hand cradled his tiny baby bump through his jumper, "Lots of people are excited for you. I think I am the most excited. I knew I wanted you, I just didn't think I was going to get you. Your daddy, not me obviously, but your other daddy- he was a bit skeptical, but I think he's really opening up to you both. He'll love you, I know he will. He's so wonderful and I know he'll make a great daddy, Little Fuzzies."

"Who are you talking to, sweets?" Jacob's voice suddenly sounded behind him. Troye whirled around in embarrassment, "U-Um..." "The babies?" Jacob asked, looking at a little pair of space decorated pants. "We should get these, I think you have a matching pair." Troye blinked slowly, but he nodded, "Yeah... I was talking to the babies. I was telling them that you are going to make a great daddy." Jacob didn't look up from the clothes, but his hands stopped sifting through the fabric, "I hope I make a good father." "You will," Troye insisted. "I know you will." "I'm glad you have so much faith in me, pet," Jacob sighed, looking up and holding out an arm for the boy. "What did you call them? Little something?" "Little Fuzzies," Troye smiled shyly. "Dua... Dua kind of gave me the idea."

"It's cute," Jacob hummed, hugging Troye close with one hand and using his other to rub at Troye's bump. "Little Fuzzies. Are the Little Fuzzies getting hungry? Because their father is." "Yes, I think so," Troye shifted the clothes that were draped over his arm so he could wrap his arms around his Dom and nuzzle against his chest. "We need more baby things though..." "We've got plenty of time to buy baby things, and you've got an armful already," Jacob pointed out in amusement. "Oh, I can put some back, sir, I-" Jacob silenced Troye with a kiss, "You deserve to be spoiled sometimes, sweets."

And so Jacob and Troye checked out with Dua, the tall woman cooing at all of the clothes. Troye stepped aside to look at some baby shoes, and he overheard Dua lean forward, "You have nearly four hundred quid worth of stuff here... are you feeling guilty, or is there a reason for a sudden splurge?" "Well I'm not exactly broke," Jacob pointed quietly. "Plus Troye is just... I like it very much when he's happy. My boy deserves to be happy." Dua gave the beginning of a squeal before Jacob shushed her and chuckled. She wasn't a very decent whisperer, but she still tried,

"You are so gone for him!" The curly haired Dom simply shrugged, "He's become the center of my world." Dua shrieked again, and Troye finally joined Jacob once more, nuzzling into his side, "Where are we going to eat, sir?" "Wherever you think the Little Fuzzies will like," Jacob responded, and Troye was certain that Dua was about to asphyxiate. "I know they haven't been agreeing on certain foods, lately." "Anywhere that paps aren't," Troye requested. "We should avoid them." "Somewhere private then," Jacob agreed. "I'm sure we'll think of something." Jacob carried nearly all of their bags to the car, leaving Troye only two bags to carry himself.

They put them all in Jacob's trunk, and Jacob opened Troye's car door for him just so he could kiss the smaller boy before going to his own side. In the vehicle, Troye leaned across the center compartment after he had buckled so he could kiss Troye's cheek, "Thank you, sir." "Of course, pet," Jacob smiled, letting his hand settle on Troye's thigh before pursing his lips and moving it up to rest on Troye's stomach.

The man really was trying hard to be a good father. "I love you so much," Troye continued. "More than anything." "And I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 138 16
The Mane Six and Spike are off on another adventure through the Multiverse as the threats of the Dark Order continue to rise. This time, they travel...
46K 791 26
"The lingering question kept me up Two a.m., who do you love? I wonder till I'm wide awake" Where Sawyer Anderson gets a roll on a new Netflix show...
1.2M 51.9K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 38.6K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...