Harsh

Por tsm-jtb

"No, please! Come to breakfast, I-" "Pardon me?" Jacob began sternly. "What was that you just said? Did you... Más

♡ un ♡
♡ deux ♡
♡ trois ♡
♡ quatre ♡
♡ cinq ♡
♡ six ♡
♡ sept ♡
♡ huit ♡
♡ neuf ♡
♡ dix ♡
♡ onze ♡
♡ treize ♡
♡ quatorze ♡
♡quinze ♡
♡ seize ♡
♡ dix-sept♡
♡ dix-huit ♡
♡ dix-neuf ♡
♡ ving ♡
♡ vingt et un ♡
♡ vingt-deux ♡
♡ vingt-trois ♡
♡ vingt-quarte ♡
♡ vingt-cinq ♡
♡ vingt-six ♡
♡ vingte-sept ♡
♡ vingt-huit ♡
♡ vingt-neuf ♡
♡ trente ♡
♡ trente et un ♡
♡ trente-deux ♡
♡ trente-trois ♡
♡ trente-quarte ♡
The end

♡ douze♡

7K 131 36
Por tsm-jtb

Trqoye woke up to an annoying beeping, and he felt a large hand gently touch his arm. His eyes fluttered open to a long torso leaning over him for something, and in a moments time it all came flashing back. Brandon, Tommy, the cane. He shrieked, his hands flying up in attempts to shield himself, but his entire backside stung, making him yelp.

"It's alright, pet," another hand settled on him to make him lay still. "It's just me." Troye looked up the torso towards the person's face, finding Jacob gazing back at him in concern. He remembered then, Jacob, Tommy, Brandon, and the stupid fucking lamp he broke. He figured his Dom had to be pissed, and his face crumpled, "Fuck-" "Are you in pain?" Jacob asked anxiously.

"I hit the call button because your I.V fluids are running low, that's what the beeping is. I hadn't meant to wake you." "I'm sorry," Troye whimpered. "I'm so sorry, sir, the lamp..." "Forget the lamp," Jacob told him, glancing up as a petite female nurse came in. She didn't ask what she was beeped for, just scanned the room and got the answer for herself. She left the room and came back a moment later with a new fluid bag.

"How are you feeling?" Troye's bottom lip still trembled, "My bum and back hurts," he whispered, looking around himself as much as he could without moving too much. "I'm sure it does..." Jacob bit his lip. "He... won't be allowed around you." "Tommy!" Troye gasped suddenly, trying to push himself up. "Where's-" "Troye!" Jacob's hands slipped under Troye's arms so he could try to lay him back on his side.

"You musn't move so roughly, you've got several stitches. Tommy is asleep in the chair right over there. He's safe." Troye covered his face with his hands, "He was going to try to take the blame, I tried to tell Brandon but he only told me to shut up and it happened so fast." "I should have just let you stay with me," Jacob's hand rose hesitantly, almost as if he were afraid that Troye would flinch away. Troye remained still, however, and Jacob stroked at his hair.

"It would have prevented a lot of things." "It would have happened eventually I think," Troye sniffled. "Brandon hates me." "Fuck Brandon," Jacob grumbled. "I should kill him. I'm still debating calling the police. If I knew for a fact that Tommy would go to a good Dom I would. Any Dom is better than Brandon, I know, but it'd be so hard for him. I know he thinks that it's himself doing wrong. He doesn't blame Brandon. Although he's not very happy about what happened to you, we're both against that asshole on this one."

"Tommy's so good," Troye pressed his head into Jacob's hand, enjoying the soothing touch. "He deserves so much better." "I agree." The two were quiet for several minutes, and Troye's eyes had fluttered closed again. He felt incredibly drowsy and Jacob's hands felt nice in his hair. But then he jolted to attention, "What time is it?" "About 7am," Jacob replied. "I thought you were going to sleep again. You should."

"You don't have to work?" Troye asked in bewilderment. "Don't let me distract you, sir, I'll be alright. You can-" "I've stayed here with you all night, a couple extra hours aren't going to kill me." Troye chewed on his bottom lip, seeming to shrink in on himself, "I want to go home, sir." "Our home?" Jacob asked nervously, suddenly fearful that Troye meant back with his parents.

"Yes?" Troye mumbled in confusion. "Where else?" "Nevermind," Jacob shook his head, but then he dug into his turtleneck pocket and offered Troye his folded up paper. "I believe this is yours." Troye took it in confusion, opening it and scanning it before his eyes widened. He folded it back up as quickly as he could, croaking out, "My homework. Thanks, it's just like uh- like a English thing."

"It's very good," the Dom told him. "You still don't have pockets, so I can hold on to it for you until we're home if you would like. I think you should continue with it." "You read it," Troye squeaked, more of a statement than a question. Jacob didn't want Troye to feel violated or anything so he just nodded, putting the paper back into his pocket after he carefully removed it from Troye's fingers. "I'll call Luke. He's a very close friend of mine and a high ranked doctor. He can get the papers signed for you to be allowed to come home. He'd probably have to stay with us, or visit often, to make sure that you're doing alright." Jacob told Troye, bending forward to pull his phone out of his back pocket.

Troye didn't make a noise, just watched his Dom do his business on the phone. He was happy that Jacob had someone he could contact and help him get out of this hospital. No matter how nice the place is Troye didn't like it. While Jacob talked quietly on the phone a nurse walked into the room and moved to the bed. "I need to look at your stitches hun," she told him, reaching forward to pull his light blanket down to his ankles.

"You had acquired many stitches from," she opened the back of Troye's gown and lightly touched the skin just above the back of Troye's knee, "Here to here," she touched her finger to Troye's middle back. "You did not receive any nerve damage and the lashes weren't all that bad really. They were just on places of your body that could split easily so we had to make sure that, that didn't happen." Jacob watched the nurse as she talked, but listened to Luke as the man voiced his little concerns with bringing Troye home so quickly. It was mainly revolved around Brandon and how Troye's mental damage may affect his physical.

Once the nurse was done explaining to Troye what damage had been done and the healing process, she made sure that the stitches were not getting infected before leaving the room once more. Troye frowned at the cool air that hit his back and bum. She left his gown untied and didn't cover him back up. Jacob ended his call from Luke a moment later, both men agreeing that Troye would stay one more day before being brought home. The dom stood from his spot and moved around Troye's bed and silently tied Troye's gown. He didn't do it too tight, as to not pull on the little black stitches in Troye' skin. He covered the boy back up and sat back down.

"How's Tommy doing?" Troye asked, pulling the blanket a little higher, to his chin. Jacob shrugged, pushing his phone back into his pocket. "I think he's alright, he has a few stitches as well," Jacob replied. "He wanted to stay, and I wasn't going to send him back home with Brandon while Brandon was that angry. Anything he would do would most likely be completely out of bounds of BDSM behavior." "You keep saying a few stitches. It doesn't feel like a few stitches to me. How many does Tommy really have?" Jacob's brow furrowed, and he gazed at Troye for a bit, almost like he was debating on whether or not he should tell him. But then he sighed, "I believe he said around forty."

"How is he sitting down like that with forty stitches!" Troye cried, craning his neck to look at the sub who sat curled in a chair, fast asleep. "Because he's had stitches before..." Jacob said softly, and then Troye was once more bursting into tears. "Why is he still allowed to be with Brandon?" Troye sobbed. "That's not fair, he doesn't do anything wrong and he gets punished. Violently."

"We have to let Tommy decide that he wants to report Brandon," Jacob mumbled. "Or convince him that Brandon needs reported. Brandon needs stripped of his Dom status at this point, I agree. But whatever we do to Brandon, we're basically doing to Tommy as well." "It'll help him in the long run," Troye insisted. "Troye..." Jacob sighed. Troye completely covered his face with the scratchy and thin hospital blanket, sniffling under the covers until Jacob uncovered his head once more. "Now, don't be like that." "I don't want to talk anymore," Troye tried to cover his head again. "Well I do," Jacob pulled the cover from Troye's head a little less gently this time. "No..." Jacob was standing then, completely, but carefully over Troye's sore back, peeling the blanket off of him and tossing it near the recliner. He sat back down wordlessly, his mouth pressed into a firm line. Troye was gaping at him, his legs curling up at the sudden exposure to the cold air. Jacob shook his head in disapproval,

"If you're going to try and ignore me, and if you're going to tell me no? Christ, if you weren't so badly hurt... you don't get the blanket for awhile." "I'm... I'm sorry," Troye spluttered, trying to touch Jacob. "No, you're trying to get the blanket back and that's not happening anytime soon. Go to sleep, I don't want to talk to you anymore either. I'll wake you when Luke is here to sign us out," Jacob said firmly. Troye nodded quickly, tears pooling up further in his eyes before they spilled down his cheeks.

He adjusted his gown in attempts to feel less exposed, and eventually ended up silently crying himself to sleep while Jacob glared at the wall. But when Troye was breathing softly, his sniffles subsided, Jacob couldn't help but look at the sub. His closed eyes were still puffy and his face was tear-sticky, his arms and legs covered in goosebumps. So it was with a groan that Jacob stood and retrieved the blanket, covering at least Troye's lower half back up.

When Troye awoke once more, it was because his I.V was being removed from his hand. He blinked sleepily, rubbing at his eyes with his free hand, "I can leave?" "It appears you'll receive any further treatment at home," the nurse told him gently. "We just need you to sign a few things and then you're free to leave." Neither Jacob nor Tommy were present, but Troye found that his lower half had been covered again. The nurse helped him to the edge of the bed, and Troye's face scrunched in pain as he was forced to sit on his stitches, "I just sign the spots with the X's next to them?"

"Well I've got to make sure you agree with all that is here first, but we'll make this fast so that you don't have to sit like this for much longer. I believe your Dom is getting clothes for you to change into and then he'll be back to retrieve you." Troye signed where he was supposed to sign, his hand shaking slightly from the pain increasing on his mid back and bum, "Can I have some medicine for pain."

"I'm sure I can give you some medicine orally, I'm sure you'll certainly grow more uncomfortable as the morphine wears off." By the time the nurse finally brought him a tiny little cup of two pills and another cup of water, she brought him a tray of lasagna and some tea as well. Troye felt as if he could cry from the pain. He also really wanted Jacob, and he wanted to go home. Much to his relief the medicine kicked in fast, and Jacob arrived not too long after he had finished eating the bland hospital food. Tommy was no longer with him, which made Troye worry a little, but he didn't want to fight with Jacob again. He knew that he shouldn't have said no to his Dom, and he couldn't believe he had done it in the first place.

"Here," Jacob offered Troye the bag of clothes before he walked to shut the hospital door in order for Troye to change. "Boxers, another jumper of mine since it won't be tight on you, and a pair of sweats. They don't go together well at all, but you're quite injured for the time being so I really don't think that matters." Troye nodded, but he was clearly struggling with taking off his gown. Jacob walked over to him then, helping him untie and slide it off his shoulders. The two worked together, Troye struggling to move his limbs without hurting himself, and Jacob gently and patiently helping Troye dress. They were successful, and all Troye had to do was slip on a pair of boots that Jacob had brought him before he quietly whispered, "Thank you, sir."

"Let's get you home," Jacob replied, carefully placing a hand between Troye's shoulderblades. Any lower and he would be hurting the younger man. "Luke is there to look you over as well. Just to get a second opinion. He should instruct us from there." They took it slow out of the hospital, taking an elevator down into the lobby. There was a car and driver waiting out front so that Jacob would be able to help Troye in and out of the car easier, make sure he was seated comfortably.

Yet, as the two approached the doors, it appeared that a throng of people waited for them outside. Several security guards and nurses seemed to be trying to shoo the people from the premises, but none were leaving. "What..." Troye began in slightly fear. "Fucking vultures," Jacob hissed. "They must have followed me here... they weren't supposed to know about any of this though, so I have no idea what's going on. I can assure you I'm not happy about it. Just get in front of me so they can't touch your back, and I'll keep them away from you." Jacob gently moved Troye in front of him, being careful not to bump his sore back.

Instead he became more of a barrier around Troye, curling himself around the smaller man as they made their way out the front sliding doors. Almost immediately they were swarmed, and Jacob kept his gaze on the car across the short walk of pavement. They merely had to make it through the crowd to the vehicle, and then all would be well. Jacob was ignoring the shouts from the reporters until a certain question stood out from all the rest.

"Mr. Bixenman, what made you punish your sub into hospitalization?" He froze, glaring into the camera. He opened his mouth to speak, but Troye whimpered as the crowd closed around them further. Jacob shook his head, carefully adjusting his position around Troye to stick an arm out and shove people out of the way so they could get to the car. Opening the door and carefully helping Troye in, Jacob pressed a gentle kiss to Troye's temple, "You're fine." He rushed to the other side of the car so that Troye wouldn't have to scoot on his sore bum, and he slid in next to Troye and instructed the driver to take off. Troye examined his Dom for any traces of anger, but Jacob only looked tired. The sub reached out and gently touched Jacob's hand, "Are you alright?"

"They think I did that to you," Jacob sighed. "Are you alright." Troye nodded, "No one touched me... thank you." "I probably would have chopped their hands off," Jacob settled back against his seat, and Troye gently took Jacob's large hand in his smaller one since he couldn't scoot in and cuddle his Dom. Jacob turned his head to the side to gaze at Troye for a few moments. "Thank you, pet." "I'm sorry for going against your orders earlier," Troye whispered. "I really am... I shouldn't have."

"You shouldn't have," Jacob agreed. "It's forgotten now. Just don't do it again. It's the second time the word 'no' has passed your lips, and if there's ever a third time you can bet that there's going to be severe consequences." "Yes sir," Troye nodded. "I understand." When they finally arrived at the house, Troye felt a wave of relief. He hadn't lived in the house long at all, but he already thought of it as home. Then again, there was a possibility that home was where Jacob was. The Dom climbed from the car and hurried to Troye's side to help him out. It was extremely painful, and Troye was slightly afraid that he was going to pop a few stitches, but Jacob helped immensely, and Troye was incredibly grateful. Together they walked, or hobbled in Troye's case, up the few steps to the large front door, letting it swing open wide so Jacob could help Troye inside.

The broken lamp and dustpan still remained on the floor, the cane rested against the couch, and Brandon was standing atop the balcony on his side of the house. Troye sucked in a sharp breath, cringing backwards into Jacob, "W-What? No, no, no-" Jacob turned Troye quickly, leaning him with a hand to the back of the sub's head to his chest. He held him as close as he could without hurting the boy, whispering softly to him. "Shh, pet, no. No one is hurting you. You're fine, you're safe," and then he was glaring at Brandon, "I fucking told you to clean that shit up and be gone by the time we got home."

"I'm only here to apologise," Brandon replied shortly. "I asked Tommy to clean it up, but you had that doctor looking at him first, so." "You're not to speak to Troye," Jacob said firmly. "I'm still negotiating calling the police, so don't push my nerve." "Fine. Toss me up the cane, would you?" Brandon asked. Troye moaned miserably into Jacob's chest, a muffled sob escaping him.

The emotional toll the whole cane ordeal had taken on Troye was certainly showing through, and Jacob's heart ached almost as badly as it had seeing Troye lying limp and bloody on the living room carpet. "Fuck. You," Jacob spat. He combed his fingers softly through Troye's hair, nuzzling his nose against the top of Troye's head. "Come on now, baby, let's go upstairs. There's a good boy. We need to get you looked at by Luke and off your feet. I think you've walked enough for today, your sore leg must hurt badly." Troye had difficulty getting up the steps, and each time he would whimper in pain, Jacob would send Brandon a look harsh enough to kill.

Dr. Gilford had short brown hair, a scruffy jaw, and a warm smile. He was just finishing up examining Tommy as Jacob led a tearstained Troye into the room, and he grinned at Jacob before his smile fell into concern. The man nodded at Troye, "Are you in pain?" Jacob looked to Troye, answering for the boy, "Most likely from the trip here. I informed you of his state over the phone but I'll let you take a quick look yourself. He's a bit upset with our housemate Brandon, so I'm going to step out for a few minutes. Just to chat with our pal Mr. Flynn." Tommy's eyes widened a bit, and Troye quickly croaked, "Sir can you stay with me? I'm scared."

"I'll be back Troye," Jacob assured. "I promise, Luke is a very close friend and I wouldn't have two people in this house that I don't trust. He's a good man, a very kind Dom. I think you'll like him. Tommy, I advise you stay here while I'm out as well. Come along if you must, but-" "I'll stay with Troye," Tommy whispered. "So it's not as scary..." Jacob gave the blonde sub a look of gratitude, and Troye quietly whispered, "Thank you, Tommy..."

"I'll help you get comfortable Troye, I'm assuming you don't want to sit down, so I'll look at you in whatever way would make you comfortable," Luke told him. "If it makes you feel better Tommy can help you there instead of me." Assured that his sub would be in good hands, Jacob walked back out and stormed towards the balcony. Brandon was no longer there, but his cane was still downstairs on the table. The black haired Dom angrily retrieved it and climbed back up the stairs. He could feel it, the rage building up inside of him and threatening to smother him. The way Troye had sobbed into his shirt as Jacob cradled the injured boy on the floor, Troye laying on his side in the hospital bed and wincing when he moved too suddenly, and Troye cringing into him in terror at the mere sight of the awful cane. Images that would permanently be etched into Jacob's mind, and images that drove Jacob into bursting into Brandon's room. Brandon was lounged on his bed, a cigarette balanced in his fingers as he blew practiced rings of smoke into the air.

It was almost as if he knew Jacob would come after him. There wasn't a trace of alarm on him. He did, however, jump a bit as Jacob launched Brandon's cane at the wall hard enough to make a scuff in the paint. "I should fucking use it on you," Jacob seethed. "He's terrified of you!" "As he should be," Brandon replied cooly. Jacob was across the room in seconds, snatching the cigarette from Brandon's hands and clamping his own hand down over Brandon's throat. He held the cigarette tauntingly over Brandon's cheek, but at the blank look on Brandon's face he shoved away, "Fuck you." Brandon spluttered, rubbing at his neck, "You're too soft with him, Jacob, I'm-"

"You could have killed him!" Jacob snarled. "Don't you dare tell me you're trying to help. As for Tommy, let me give you some advice. I should report the way you treat him. It's not BDSM lifestyle, what you do, it's cruelty. Punishing him for no reason? That is full blown abuse and it's uncalled for, you should be stripped of your Dom status." "I'm glad you think so," Brandon sneered sarcastically. "Troye has been pleading with me to call the police for Tommy's sake-"

"That's because the little slut doesn't know how to mind his own business," Brandon sat up on the bed. And Jacob swung, his fist connecting against Brandon's jaw with a loud thump. There was a crack on impact, and Jacob was unsure if it was his knuckle, that had began screaming in protest, or Brandon's face that had emitted the sound. He was satisfied however, as Brandon collapsed back on the bed, groaning and clutching his face, "Come near Troye, and I'll do worse than bruise your face.

If I see Tommy with further injuries because of this little chat, I'll call the cops. Lay off him for a bit, he's hurt too." With that, Jacob left the room, slamming the door behind him. He headed back to Troye, shaking his now throbbing hand as he attempted to pull himself back together. His sub was resting his forearms on the dresser, his shirt lifted a bit in the back so that Luke could examine his back. Tommy was holding Troye's hand comfortingly, examining Luke with curious eyes. "He took quite the beating," Liam murmured to Jacob, carefully lowering Troye's shirt back down. "The poor boy..." "Yeah," Jacob rubbed a hand over his face.

"How's it looking?" "Good," Luke nodded. "Both of them already look like they're on the right track to healing. Just avoid a lot of movement until the swelling goes down, which it should in a few days. I put their prescribed pain medication on the bathroom sink, although I'm sure Tommy's will go elsewhere." "And you'll be back to check up on us?" Tommy asked shyly. "Every few days," Luke nodded with a smile. "Just to ensure a good recovery." Jacob thanked Luke once more, shaking hands with the man as he departed. Tommy bit his lip then, looking from Troye to Jacob, "Um... Brandon?" "Won't be needing you for awhile," Jacob replied. "I think you should catch up on some sleep. You look exhausted from sleeping in that hospital chair." "What about you, Jacob, did you sleep?" Tommy gasped then, and Jacob simply shrugged. Troye hobbled over to the Dom, his eyes wide as he softly reached to touch Jacob's cheek, "You didn't, did you? You've got circles under your eyes and they're all bloodshot. You must be exhausted!" Jacob's hand rose up to hold Troye's hand to his cheek, "Let's get you in bed, pet." "I'll let you two relax," Tommy murmured.

"I'm sure Brandon will have something for me to do soon anyway." "Don't let him overwork you, Tommy, you need to heal," Jacob called to the blonde sub as he slipped from the room. Troye attempted to lead Jacob to the bed, but the Dom rolled his eyes. "Love, even if you weren't hurt you wouldn't be able to take charge. As a submissive it goes against everything in your nature. Now let me help you onto the bed or I'm not going to help you at all." But Jacob knew he would help him if Troye truly needed it like he did, no matter what. Because as a Dom, it was in his nature to take care of his sub. And added to his nature, he had Troye embedded into his heart, the blue eyed boy had shied his way in there somehow. Jacob loved his sub in scary amounts.

"Thank you, sir," Troye said softly as Jacob helped him onto his side and covered him up. "Do you need anything?" Jacob asked, prepared to go get Troye tea, food, more homework or something. "Just you," Troye murmured shyly. "Can we cuddle?" And Jacob wasn't about to object to the injured boy's request, not only because he was exhausted and really did want to lay down for a bit, but because the last time he denied a cuddle hadn't ended well. So he carefully toed off his brown boots and climbed under the covers beside Troye, turning on his side so he could stroke Troye's hair away from his face. Troye was asleep in minutes, and Jacob figured the medicine made him drowsy. Jacob, despite how tired he was, was far too worked up to sleep. Instead, he simply wiggled a bit closer, slipping his arm around Troye's shoulders so he could be comforted by the boy's small but warm frame against his chest.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

155K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
42.8K 604 22
It tells the story about a Jake who cannot say no to Maxeul Norman .... Jake Golding had the perfect life he was popular in his school had a girlfri...
836K 51.3K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...