Harsh

By tsm-jtb

"No, please! Come to breakfast, I-" "Pardon me?" Jacob began sternly. "What was that you just said? Did you... More

♡ un ♡
♡ deux ♡
♡ trois ♡
♡ quatre ♡
♡ cinq ♡
♡ six ♡
♡ sept ♡
♡ huit ♡
♡ neuf ♡
♡ onze ♡
♡ douze♡
♡ treize ♡
♡ quatorze ♡
♡quinze ♡
♡ seize ♡
♡ dix-sept♡
♡ dix-huit ♡
♡ dix-neuf ♡
♡ ving ♡
♡ vingt et un ♡
♡ vingt-deux ♡
♡ vingt-trois ♡
♡ vingt-quarte ♡
♡ vingt-cinq ♡
♡ vingt-six ♡
♡ vingte-sept ♡
♡ vingt-huit ♡
♡ vingt-neuf ♡
♡ trente ♡
♡ trente et un ♡
♡ trente-deux ♡
♡ trente-trois ♡
♡ trente-quarte ♡
The end

♡ dix ♡

6.5K 149 66
By tsm-jtb

The morning was a cool one in the house, the heat being turned down to save money on bills. Jacob didn't need to save the money but it was always nice to not have to spend it all in one place. Troye was the first to wake up, pushing out of Jacob's warm arms to look around the quiet room. It was still darker outside, not quite 7am yet. He flopped back onto the mattress, turning to look at his sleeping Dom. Jacob was snuggled under the blankets, fighting off the cold, with his face buried in his fluffy pillow. His wavy, almost curly, hair was cascaded around his face.

Troye snuggled back into Jacob's welcoming arms and fell asleep again, the sleep still thick in his head. The next time he woke up was because Jacob was pulling from him and climbing out of bed. The Dom went to the closet that held his clothes. Troye watched him, blinking like a lazy cat, as he walked out with a pair of slacks and a white button up. "You're awake," Jacob said as he put the clothes onto the foot of the bed. Troye sat up with a quick nod. "Yeah, I'm awake," Troye said, pushing from the middle of the bed to slide off and onto the floor. Jacob motioned to the bathroom, looking Troye over in his sweatshirt.

"The shower is there. I'd recommend using it. I'll leave clothes set out for you. There's not much to be done today but I do have a few skype calls and paper work to get done. You can busy yourself with something, am I correct?" Jacob asked, moving across the room to a black dresser that held underclothes and things that couldn't be hung in a closet. He took his watch and rings off the top. "Yeah, there's actually some homework that I have to do before school starts again," Troye said, hanging his head at the thought of going to school. He was going to have to go back somewhere he didn't enjoy being to people that didn't very much like him. Well, it wasn't that they didn't like him, it was just that they didn't acknowledge him. They would now though, the Sub to the Dominant Jacob Bixenman.

"May I... sit with you and do it?" Jacob hummed at the thought, cocking his hip against one of the four posts. The bed was a large four-poster but didn't have any curtains hanging off the top like many others do. Troye's mouth watered as the sight of his mostly naked Dom standing there, relaxed. He had a toned, lean body and Troye just wanted to run his tongue up and down his chest. "I'm sure you can sit in there with me. You'd have to be very quiet though when i'm skyping people, these are very busy men and they don't need any interruptions from a noisy sub. You'll have three warnings though and on the third you'll get 10 spanks to your bare arse. Am I understood?" Jacob asked, suddenly being very Dom-like. Troye nodded quickly, folding his hands together behind his back.

"Yes. I understand," he says quickly. Jacob nodded and motioned for the bathroom again. "We're a bit late to breakfast if you take to long. So please hurry," he said and Troye nodded, scurrying off to clean himself as quickly as he could. When he emerged from the bathroom Jacob was sitting on the foot of the bed, looking through his phone. There was a pair of clothes for Troye next to him. "I'll be out in a moment," Jacob said, standing from the bed. He didn't look up from his phone as he grabbed his own clothes and walked into the bathroom, leaving Troye alone and cold. Troye was quick to dress himself in the black briefs and black skinny jeans. They weren't a pair from Troye's home so he was sure they were new, from Jacob.

The shirt was a simple white v-neck that slung to Troye's chest and tummy. He pulled on a black pair of ankle socks and sat at the foot of the bed, waiting for Jacob to come out. He picked up his phone but had no messages, of course he didn't. It's not like he had any friends. It wasn't much long later when Jacob joined Troye in the room, fully dressed and clean. They made their way to the dining room and much to Troye's surprise Tommy and Brandon were already there, sitting and waiting.

Jacob let Troye sit first, across from Tommy like last time, before sitting himself. Brandon sneered at Troye but thanked the cook as he brought their food out, two at a time. They were given a nice plate of eggs, toast, and sausage. Tommy's eggs were scrambled, the cook knowing the male couldn't use a fork or anything to eat. Troye sighed, picking up his fork to start and cut at his sunny side up egg. "Sit up Troye," Jacob said and Troye did as he was told, pushing his back flush against the back of the seat. If he kept his back there, he wouldn't be slouching. "Sorry sir," he apologized once he fixed his mistake. Brandon grunted and shoved half a sausage into his mouth, eyes on Tommy and Troye.

"When are you going to fuck him?" Brandon asked and Troye almost choked on his egg. Jacob watched his pet recover before sending an icy glare at Brandon. "Whenever I feel like it," he said, cutting off the conversation before it could go any further. Brandon looked from Jacob to Troye. "When are you going to suck Jacob's cock like a good boy?" He asked and Tommy's eyes went wide when Jacob stood up from the table, his chair screeching back. Troye pushed his chair back a little too, ready to leave if Jacob was.

"What's the matter Jacob? Embarrassed your pet hasn't sucked your cock yet? Bet he's a master at it, looks like a whore," Brandon finished and Jacob snatched Troye up from his seat, leaving the room as quickly as he could. Jacob didn't stop walking until they were inside their room, tossing Troye carelessly onto the bed. Troye was almost scared that Jacob was going to act upon Brandon's words but when the Dom walked into his closet the sub let out a breath of air. "We're going out to eat. Get your shoes," he said then shook his head, rubbing at his temples.

"No, go to my office. We'll order in something. I don't care," he said and Troye stood up from the bed. Jacob was stressed out and Troye needed to calm him down before something bad happened. "Okay, sir... do you," Troye swallowed hard. "Do you want me to... um... Brandon said-" "No," Jacob said in disbelief. "No I do not want that just because Brandon said. We'll do stuff when I'm ready and when you're ready and Brandon doesn't have a say in anything. Now go to my office." Troye felt the desire to burst into tears, not liking his Dom so angry.

He fled the room and headed down their side of the hall for Jacob's office. He sat on the leather couch Jacob had placed near the window, and he had to tuck his hands beneath his knees to stop the trembling. He glanced at his arm where Jacob had gripped him to drag him from the room, finding a bruise growing there. Jacob came storming in a few minutes, slamming the door behind him. The sub cringed backwards against the couch, but Jacob paid no mind to the boy until he had stalked across the room and sat down at his desk. Rubbing at his temples with closed eyes, he breathed out deeply before he looked at Troye, "I ordered us some breakfast food. Probably pancakes or some form of fry-up, I honestly don't care. I'm not hungry but you need to eat."

"Yes, sir," Troye whispered. "I'm sorry sir." Jacob ignored him, opening his laptop, "Now quiet down, I need to get to work." Troye curled up into a small ball on Jacob's couch. He had planned on doing homework, but his things were in his closet, and he didn't dare ask permission to leave the room. He had his hands tucked between his knees still to stop the trembling. Troye stayed completely quiet for Jacob, even when Jacob was done skype calling and was quiet himself. Troye figured someone had sent their food delivery man up the steps, because he came to Jacob's office door. Jacob didn't move to open the door, so Troye did. The man didn't ask for money, so Troye figured Jacob had paid with his card over the phone.

He accepted the bag with his still shaky hands, and accepted two coffees as well. He figured Jacob did want one of those. With the bag on his wrist he carried Jacob his coffee, carefully sitting it down on a coaster a few inches away from Jacob's arm. Jacob caught him by the shirt then. "You're shaking." "Uh... yeah," Troye whispered. "I don't know." Jacob blew all his air out slowly before he responded,, "I'm sorry for overreacting." Troye shook his head, "It's... it's fine, sir, you didn't." The sub went back to the couch with his food and coffee, but he wasn't very hungry. He picked at the toast, sausage, and pancakes, eating just enough of all the food to satisfy his Dom, and then tossed the trash away and curled back up on the couch. It felt a little lonely sitting in the quiet office despite Jacob being only a few feet away, but Troye would take it over being out of the office around Brandon. Especially if he was around Brandon without Jacob. Troye would probably even accept the isolation room if it meant getting away from Brandon.

He eventually got the nerve to quietly stand and get him a book to read, and he read about half of it before Jacob sighed. "What do we want for lunch? We'll be ordering it in again," Jacob responded, shutting his laptop and leaning forward to rest his elbows on his desk and his chin in his hands. "Whatever you would like, sir..." "Something light, just sandwiches or something," Jacob rubbed his hands over his face. "For dinner, though we'll have to go downstairs to the dining room again. I pay for this house, I will not let Brandon have free reign over whatever he pleases. The fact that he tries to control my relationship with you is bad enough."

Troye was quiet, unsure if Jacob was wanting input. Jacob continued to stare at him though, as if he were wanting Troye to say something. Troye quietly spoke up, "Does Brandon have to be there?" "Don't let him bother you," Jacob sighed, getting out of his chair and walking to stand in front of Troye. "What he says his untrue and unimportant." "I don't like when he makes you angry either," Troye admitted quietly. "It's usually because of me that Brandon makes you angry." "You aren't to blame for Brandon being a dick," Jacob told him disapprovingly, but then his gaze fell on Troye's bruised arm. "What is that?" Troye glanced down, quickly shaking his head, "It's nothing sir." Jacob was seizing Troye by the shoulders, their faces only inches apart, "Did Brandon do that to you? Troye you must tell me immediately if he is the reason for this bruise, I will fucking rip him to-"

"You did it," Troye squeaked. "It's okay though, you just needed me to follow you." For a moment Troye was almost sure a look of horror crossed Jacob's face, but then his face was very stern once more, and yet Troye could sense a hint of gentleness behind Jacob's words, "Like I said... I'm sorry for overreacting. I shouldn't hurt you if you haven't done anything wrong. It wasn't a punishment, though, Troye, it was... it was a dick move is what is was. I'm no better than Brandon if I'm angry. I really need to work on not getting angry to avoid doing something we both regret." "It's-" "No," Jacob cut him off. "Nothing makes it okay. Keep that in mind. If you are hurt, for a reason that isn't a punishment, then it isn't okay. Don't let anyone hurt you like that, not even me." Troye nodded instantly, slightly stunned by Jacob's firmness on the matter.

Jacob walked from the room then, and Troye slumped back in the couch. He lifted his hand to rub at the bruises before letting it flop back down into his lap. Dinner was soon after that and Jacob told Troye to meet him in the dining room, that he had an email to send and he would join shortly. While walking down the hall, Troye heard loud screeches. He looked at the doors on Brandon and Tommy's side of the hallway until he came to one that was half open. There was a loud 'whack' noise then a short scream.

Troye was frozen where he was, looking into the room at something he'd never thought he'd have to see. Tommy was bent over a waist high wooden table covered in black padding. His hands were cuffed above his head and his bright ruby red arse was pushed out a bit, the perfect angle for Brandon to land ear piercing cracks against Tommy's tender skin. It scared Troye. Tommy was there, being spanked harshly.

Troye jumped, startled, when a hand landed on his lower back. He looked up at Jacob, tears threatening to fall. The Dom knelt down to whisper into Troye's ear, "I'll never hit you like that. No matter what you do. You'll always have access to your hands in case you need to physically stop me, in case you can't color," was the only thing he said before pushing Troye down the hall more. Jacob was sure that the only reason the sound proof room was left open, something Brandon didn't do, was to scare Troye but Jacob was going to do his damn best not to let Troye become afraid of the world he was in.

If Troye was afraid then Jacob wasn't sure what he would do. I just don't want him to be afraid of me. Was the only thing Jacob could think as he pulled Troye's seat out for him to sit before doing so himself. They would wait to eat until Tommy and Brandon joined them. Troye and Jacob didn't have to wait long though, Brandon walked into the room with a teary eyed Tommy following behind him. Tommy was fully dressed, a change from his nude beating. Jacob couldn't categorize what Brandon did to Tommy as anything healthy anymore. They weren't punishments.

Dinner was served and the four started eating. Steak and Mashed potatoes. Tommy's steak having been cut up and his potatoes a little cooler than everyone else's to keep his fingers from burning. Troye watched the sub closely and hated how Tommy shifted every so often, his bum obviously on fire. His cheeks were flushed pink and his eyes were glossy. "Stupid whore can't even make a drink right," Brandon said halfway through the meal. Tommy's eyes closed for a moment, hating the term he'd been called, before continuing to eat. Troye glanced up at Brandon, taking in the almost proud look on the man's face.

"What did he do?" Jacob asked, watching Tommy, Troye, and Brandon equally. "Spilled my drink like a dumb ass. Seriously, how incompetent do you have to be?" Brandon asked, looking at Tommy. He didn't expect an answer and didn't push for one when he didn't get it. "Had to punish him nice and good. Bet he's going to take extra care when bringing me a drink next time, won't you?" Brandon asked this time, wanting an answer.

"Yes sir," Tommy whispers, looking up at Brandon with an empty gaze. No one realized how the small conversation was effecting Troye until he turns to Jacob, wet cheeks and bloodshot eyes. "Yellow, please I need to leave the room." Jacob freezes, fork poised above his plate. It takes him a moment before he nods. Troye's chair scrapes back as he pushes from the table and runs from the room, sobs echoing down the hall. "You have one pussy for a pet," Brandon tells Jacob, looking toward the hall that Troye's disappeared down. Jacob glares at the inconsiderate dom sitting across from him. "Will you just fucking tone it down around him? Fuck. You didn't even have to beat Tommy for something as simple as dropping a drink. You've done it yourself. I would like dinners to go silent from now on, if you don't mind." Jacob didn't wait for a reply but left the room to follow after his distraught sub.

As soon as Jacob opens the door to the bedroom Troye cries, "Green." The poor boy looked absolutely devastated. However, his eyes flashed in horror, and he nearly shouts when he speaks "I did it again!" Troye was sitting on the bed now with his legs crossed as he hugged a pillow to his chest. "Did what again?" Jacob asked and Troye threw a hand out to motion at Jacob. "Coloured then left!" "You told me you were going to leave the room. You're fine. Come here," Jacob said, holding his arms open for Troye. The sub scrambled off of the mattress and into Jacob's arms, sobbing into his chest. They were like that for a few long minutes before Troye pulled back, sobs quieted. He still had tears running down his face but he was considerable calmer.

"I don't ever want to be punished like that," he begs looking up at Jacob with big blue sad eyes. The dom shook his head and reached up, slowly so as not to startled the boy, and thumbed at Troye's tears gently. "No, i'll never punish you like that. Nor will I punish you more than a light scolding for dropping a glass. Accidents happen," Jacob told him, using his right hand to more efficiently wipe off Troye's cheeks.

The subs lips were glistening with them and Jacob couldn't resist. He bent down and encased Troye's with his own, earning a surprised squeak from Troye. Jacob didn't remove his lips from Troye's knowing that the sub only needed to let the moment sink in before he would return it. He was right. Troye was soon over the initial shock and now was pushing up into Jacob, eyes closed. The dom pulled back, watching Troye's lips part and eyes slowly open. "Can we do that again sir?" Troye asked, still in his just been kissed fase. Jacob chuckled, nodded, then leaned down to connect their lips again, this time licking Troye's bottom.

They kissed like that, closed lips and little kitten licks, for a while but Jacob eventually pulled away before it could go any further. "Take a shower Troye, it's time for bed." Jacob told him, watching as Troye quickly went into the bathroom, letting the door click softly behind him. When he came back, wrapped in a soft white towel, Jacob was already tucked under the duvet and seemed to be sleeping. Troye moved quietly so he wouldn't wake the Dom, slipping into his closet to pull on some boxers and a t-shirt, and then crept back for the bed. He was a bit worried about accidentally waking Jacob, and yet just as he reached the bed Jacob rolled over and lifted the blankets up for Troye to crawl under. Troye immediately scrambled under the blankets at the invitation, letting Jacob cover him back up. Shyly, he leaned and gave Jacob a minty kiss, having brushed his teeth after showering, and hesitantly let his hand come to rest against Jacob's chest.

In response, Jacob gave a quiet hum before he used a single strong arm to pull Troye closer. Troye felt tears prick at his eyes then as he thought over dinner. He wondered if Tommy had ever had someone hold him close. "Thank you," Troye whimpered. "Sleep, pet," Jacob murmured quietly. Troye tucked his face against Jacob's neck, loving how safe Jacob's arms made him feel, and followed his Dom's orders.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.8K 1.4K 10
Y/N L/N is in desperate state and decides to join the a gang in her hometown of Japan, called Sheep. When she hears about everyone agreeing to just u...
175K 5K 41
"You're mine." "I know." (bottom gerard yikes) (first story warning !! don't comment about the quality of this book, i'm aware) (this story was co...
5.2K 138 16
The Mane Six and Spike are off on another adventure through the Multiverse as the threats of the Dark Order continue to rise. This time, they travel...