Trust me (Zayn Malik Story)

By peacelovexx

Ava lives a normal life. She goes to a school of arts for drawing and cooking. She has always been scared to... More

Trust me (Zayn Malik Story)
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 4

1K 22 0
By peacelovexx

ZAYN POV

I woke up not remembering where i was. Oh right, I slept at Ava's house. I hope she didnt think i was too pushy asking to sleep here last night. Speaking of Ava, where was she?? I looked at the clock and it was 8 am. It is pretty early to get up but she must be a morning bird.

I walked out of her room, "Ava?". Nothing.

I walked into the kitchen and saw a piece of paper on the counter.

" Zayn,

I had to go to school. School lets out at  1:45 so ill be home around 2:15. If you dont have anything to do today your welcomed to stay at my place, there isnt too much food though. Make yourself at home!

xxAvaxx"

After reading the note i put it down and wonder what I should do for the day. The boys all had plans. Louis and Liam flew home yesterday and Harry and Nial went to the aquarium.

I guess I could use this time to figure out where I'll be living for the next few months. I went online and randomly typed into  google apartments for sale. I didnt need a house because i had one in London. Even if i didnt stay in New York i could always have an apartment to stay at when ever i came back to visit for the future. I hate staying in hotels.

The first link that popped up was for a one bedroom apartment for a reasonable price. I called the number in the description and made an appoinment to go see it. When i hung up and went to look to see what the appartment building was called i realized it was the same one Ava lived in...

AVA POV

I jumped when i heard my alarm clock go off. " Shoot" i muttered under my breath, i forgot i let Zayn sleep here tonight. I looked at the clock that read 6:30 am. I guess i shouldnt wake him, we did go to bed pretty late last night... Wow that sounded dirty.

I climed out of bed trying not to wake him up and ran to the bathroom. I showered in cold water to wake me up but then switched it to warm.

I got out of the shower and realized i forgot my clothes. I really hope Zayn wasnt awake, that would be embarassing.

I ran into my room grabbed my clothes and ran back to the bathroom. Wow, that was the most exercise i have gotten in a while. I really should get back in shape.. I mean it is almost summer. Gotta be looking good for those weekends at the Hamptons right? Wow again, I sound so spoiled.

I changed into a grey baggy sweater which was kind of cropped so i tucked it into my denim high wasted shorts. I put on my black combat boots. I didnt put any makeup on and put my hair into a high bun. I brushed my teeth, grabbed an apple and my school bag.

   I was just about to go out the door when I forgot about Zayn. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down where i would be. I also decided to say he could stay here if he wanted, i actually enjoyed yesterday with him.

  I headed down the hall and stopped when i noticed one of the people that lived down the hall put boxes in the hall.

" What are all the boxes for Henry?" he jumped because his back was facing me.

" Me and the old lady are moving out" he smiled and was shoved my Alice, his wife.

" Oh, it sucks to see you go! Keep in touch!" I gave them both a hug as well has my number because a few times we have hung out and i have grown to like them a lot.

As i exited the building i noticed that I only had a few minutes before i would be late for school which meant one thing, no starbucks.

Im not going to lie, for a moment i thought i would cry but i held it together and walked to school.

Last monday of school. I cant belive it.

When the school day was over i was more than relived. I could finally get my green tea!I practically ran to starbucks. I ordered my tea and headed home. Thankfully this being the last week of school and all I had no homework. That meant i had time to go to the grocery store today. I havent been there in forever. I surprised i havent lost 10 pounds.

  As I got to my apartment I rushed to get in because i had to pee. I am stupid and drank ALL of my green tea on the 5 minute walk from school. I opened the door, threw off my school bag and sprinted to the bathroom. Ahhh.. I was happy again then i heard laughter. Zayn.

  I forgot he was here. God! Im so dumb!!

I flushed and washed my hands. I walked out and saw him grinning. "Nothing is funny Zayn!" I said trying to sound serious but i really wasnt.

" To me it was very funny." I laughed at that.

" So what have you been up to today?" I asked curiously.

" Well, I called someone about an apartment and i went to the hotel to shower and change." He then added "oh and i've noticed you have a lot of pictures but non of yourself as a child.. Why?" Ughh of course he brought this up. I guess i have known him long enough and I trust him... Right?

" I was fat as a child and was bullied for it so i burned all pictures possible of myself before i moved to New York" That wasnt so hard. He nodded and said " Im sorry you got bullied Love." Love.. he called me love..

"Thanks but im fine." Lie. " I have to go to the grocery store, do you want to come with?" He smiled "sure."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.5K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
288K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
5.2M 46.1K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
31K 1.2K 20
Joe and Dianne believe they only have one thing in common: hating each other. But after a sneaky security guard, a pair of handcuffs, and one night o...