Chapter 4

ZAYN POV

I woke up not remembering where i was. Oh right, I slept at Ava's house. I hope she didnt think i was too pushy asking to sleep here last night. Speaking of Ava, where was she?? I looked at the clock and it was 8 am. It is pretty early to get up but she must be a morning bird.

I walked out of her room, "Ava?". Nothing.

I walked into the kitchen and saw a piece of paper on the counter.

" Zayn,

I had to go to school. School lets out at  1:45 so ill be home around 2:15. If you dont have anything to do today your welcomed to stay at my place, there isnt too much food though. Make yourself at home!

xxAvaxx"

After reading the note i put it down and wonder what I should do for the day. The boys all had plans. Louis and Liam flew home yesterday and Harry and Nial went to the aquarium.

I guess I could use this time to figure out where I'll be living for the next few months. I went online and randomly typed into  google apartments for sale. I didnt need a house because i had one in London. Even if i didnt stay in New York i could always have an apartment to stay at when ever i came back to visit for the future. I hate staying in hotels.

The first link that popped up was for a one bedroom apartment for a reasonable price. I called the number in the description and made an appoinment to go see it. When i hung up and went to look to see what the appartment building was called i realized it was the same one Ava lived in...

AVA POV

I jumped when i heard my alarm clock go off. " Shoot" i muttered under my breath, i forgot i let Zayn sleep here tonight. I looked at the clock that read 6:30 am. I guess i shouldnt wake him, we did go to bed pretty late last night... Wow that sounded dirty.

I climed out of bed trying not to wake him up and ran to the bathroom. I showered in cold water to wake me up but then switched it to warm.

I got out of the shower and realized i forgot my clothes. I really hope Zayn wasnt awake, that would be embarassing.

I ran into my room grabbed my clothes and ran back to the bathroom. Wow, that was the most exercise i have gotten in a while. I really should get back in shape.. I mean it is almost summer. Gotta be looking good for those weekends at the Hamptons right? Wow again, I sound so spoiled.

I changed into a grey baggy sweater which was kind of cropped so i tucked it into my denim high wasted shorts. I put on my black combat boots. I didnt put any makeup on and put my hair into a high bun. I brushed my teeth, grabbed an apple and my school bag.

   I was just about to go out the door when I forgot about Zayn. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote down where i would be. I also decided to say he could stay here if he wanted, i actually enjoyed yesterday with him.

  I headed down the hall and stopped when i noticed one of the people that lived down the hall put boxes in the hall.

" What are all the boxes for Henry?" he jumped because his back was facing me.

" Me and the old lady are moving out" he smiled and was shoved my Alice, his wife.

" Oh, it sucks to see you go! Keep in touch!" I gave them both a hug as well has my number because a few times we have hung out and i have grown to like them a lot.

As i exited the building i noticed that I only had a few minutes before i would be late for school which meant one thing, no starbucks.

Im not going to lie, for a moment i thought i would cry but i held it together and walked to school.

Last monday of school. I cant belive it.

When the school day was over i was more than relived. I could finally get my green tea!I practically ran to starbucks. I ordered my tea and headed home. Thankfully this being the last week of school and all I had no homework. That meant i had time to go to the grocery store today. I havent been there in forever. I surprised i havent lost 10 pounds.

  As I got to my apartment I rushed to get in because i had to pee. I am stupid and drank ALL of my green tea on the 5 minute walk from school. I opened the door, threw off my school bag and sprinted to the bathroom. Ahhh.. I was happy again then i heard laughter. Zayn.

  I forgot he was here. God! Im so dumb!!

I flushed and washed my hands. I walked out and saw him grinning. "Nothing is funny Zayn!" I said trying to sound serious but i really wasnt.

" To me it was very funny." I laughed at that.

" So what have you been up to today?" I asked curiously.

" Well, I called someone about an apartment and i went to the hotel to shower and change." He then added "oh and i've noticed you have a lot of pictures but non of yourself as a child.. Why?" Ughh of course he brought this up. I guess i have known him long enough and I trust him... Right?

" I was fat as a child and was bullied for it so i burned all pictures possible of myself before i moved to New York" That wasnt so hard. He nodded and said " Im sorry you got bullied Love." Love.. he called me love..

"Thanks but im fine." Lie. " I have to go to the grocery store, do you want to come with?" He smiled "sure."