Chapter 20

ZAYN

I watched as Ava fell to the ground.

"oh god." I said and ran up to her.

She was laying on the ground and I heard her moan.

"Ouch." she said opening her eyes and rubbing her head.

"You fell are you okay?" I asked trying to help her up.

"How did I fall?" she asked brushing glass off her arm.

"I don't know. You haven't eaten much lately. Maybe your hungry. Do you want something?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Stop talking." she said slowly.

"Have you been taking your medication Ava?" I asked her. Maybe that explains all the mood swings

"Your not my father. Dont worry about it." she said codly.

I walked away from her and went into the kitchen and grabbed her pills and a glass of water.

I brought them to her. "Take them." I said to her as she shook her head no.

"No Zayn." she said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Don't be stubborn just take them. Do you not realize what happens when you don't take them? You go absolutely nuts on me. You could of hit your head much longer and god knows what could have happened to you !" I shouted.

After a few seconds of silence she took the pills.

"Let me look at your head." I said walking towards her.

"I'm fine." she said then walked away.

AVA POV

I can't believe I fell. I guess since I've stopped taking my pills I lost my appetite and forgot to eat through out the day.

I mean, I guess I feel bad for not telling Zayn I stopped taking the pills and I feel bad for acting mean towards him.

I was sitting on the bed for a while and decided to go say sorry to zayn.

"Hey." he said standing up when he saw me walk out.

"Hi ." I said.

"Listen, I'm sorry for the way I've been acting. I thought I would be fine for a few days if I didn't take the pills." as I was saying this Zayn was shaking his head.

"There is nothing to apologize about." he said then gave me a hug.

"I'm really lucky to have you " I say to him

"I'm lucky to have you." he said then kissed me.

"So are you hungry?" he asked walking toward the little kitchen we had in our hotel room.

"I guess I should eat." I said walking behind him.

"How does Mac & Cheese sound?" he asked. That was my favorite.

"Sounds good." I said smiling.

I sat down on the couch with the yummy bowl of Mac & cheese on my lap.

"I thought I was suppose to be the chef?" I said laughing

"I wanted to try something new." he said smiling then turned on the tv.

We were watching big band theory when I fell asleep.

I felt myself being lifted off the couch and I opened my eyes.

"Go back to sleep." Zayn said carrying me towards the bed.

"I can walk." I said trying to get out of his arms.