VALERIE HART ━ eggsy unwin (k...

By avengersdiaries

VALERIE HART. ❛ she's my weakness, it's not really a secret. but she's also what k... More

valerie hart.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.

eleven.

7.5K 198 32
By avengersdiaries

eleven. CONFESSIONS

     "WE'RE here." Eggsy speaks as he parks the car that he stole from Arthur out front of the Kingsman trailer. He exits the car and went to Valerie's side. He opened the door for her and helped the young, devastated, girl out. He closes the door and Valerie hooked her left arm with his right.

The two entered the trailer and made their way to the conference room inside. Eggsy pushes the opened and they both walked in to see Arthur sitting at the head of the table.

"Arthur, Harry's dead." Eggsy says, pain in his voice. Valerie still had her arm hooked with his as she stared at the elderly man.

"Galahad is dead." Arthur corrects, "hence we have just drunk a proper toast to him." He adds. Arthur looks over at Valerie and smiles slightly. She lightly gripped Eggsy arm tighter when she felt uneasy with his staring. Eggsy stared down at her, a bit confused as to why she tightens her grip. Valerie sense that something seemed really off. She honestly never liked Arthur, but he was the head of Kingsman. So she must obey him when he orders her to do something. "How are you, Valerie?" Arthur quizzes.

"I don't know. My father just died, so you tell me." She sassed. Obviously, she's heartbroken and destroyed by Harry's death. What kind of idiotic question is that?

"You must know what that psycho is doing." Eggsy chimes in. "How many people around the world have got those SIM cards? Valentine can send his signal to any of them, all of them. If they all go homicidal at the same time then..." before Eggsy could finish his explanation of what could happen if the SIM card went off, Arthur cuts him off.

"Indeed, and thanks to Galahad's recordings we have Valentine's confession. The intelligence has been passed on to the relevant authorities. Our work is complete and a most distinguished legacy for our fallen friend, it is, too." Arthur informs. Showing no emotion to what he was saying.

"And that's it?" Eggsy asked.

Arthur releases a sigh, "come sit down, Eggsy and Valerie." He signals his hands for them to take a seat by him. The two walked over to him and took a seat.

"This is an 1815 Napoleonic brandy. And we only drink it when we lose a Kingsman." Arthur explains, mostly to Eggsy because Valerie knew what that drink was. He opened the bottle of liquor and began to pour some in the three glass cups. As he did, Eggsy noticed a scar on the side of his ear as well did Valerie. Anger completely took over her and Eggsy noticed her eyes turning red. He placed his hand on top of her underneath the table in hope to relax. It worked. "Galahad was very fond of you, Eggsy.  And on this occasion, I think it's acceptable for us to bend the rules a little." Arthur finished. He placed the bottle of liquor down and Eggsy launches forward in his seat.

"Are these all Kingsman?" He questions. Arthur turns to look at the pictures and Eggsy quickly switched the drinks around. He knew Arthur was trying to poison the two. Eggsy figures the one closest to Arthur was the one without poison and the other two were. He glanced a Valerie and she knew to not drink her drink. She nods and they went back into position before Arthur faced them again.

"Yes, they're founder members," Arthur explains as he hands the drinks to the two. "I want you two to join me in a toast." He says, raising his glass. Valerie and Eggsy raised their glass as well. "To Galahad." He toasts.

"To Galahad." The other two toast, in unison.

Eggsy and Arthur took a sip of their drink. When Arthur went to place his cup down, Valerie quickly dumped the liquor onto the carpet. Eggsy coughed loudly so the sound of the splashed liquor would not be heard.

"Harry says you don't like to break rules, Arthur. Why now?" Eggsy interrogates, leaning back in his seat.

"You're very good, Eggsy." Arthur smiles. "Perhaps I will make you my proposal for Galahad's position. Provided, of course, that we can see eye to eye on certain political matters." He continues. Arthur then pulls out the pin that holds onto a poison and when you click, it triggers for the position to work. Eggsy was right and he was glad that he switched the drinks. "Can you guess what this is?" He quizzes. "I know that you know Valerie." He chuckles. The young girl looked at him with disgust and anger boiling inside of her.

"I wouldn't test her, mate." Eggsy snaps, "and i don't have too. Harry showed me. You click it.  We die. I thought that Brand tasted a bit shit."

"Bravo," Arthur smirks.

"Valentine won you over, somehow." Eggsy said.

"You son of a bitch." Valerie curses, causing Arthur to chuckle. She created tight fists in her hands, trying to calm her boiling anger. Everything about Arthur right now made her want to rip him apart. Valerie dug her nails in the palm of her hands, attempting to calm her nerves. Her nails went in so deep, blood starts to come out of the cut.

"Once he explained, I understood," Arthur says. "When you get a virus you get a fever. That's the human body raising its core temperature to kill the virus. Planet Earth works the same way. Global warming is the fever. Mankind is the virus. We're making our planet sick. A cull is our only hope. If we don't reduce our population ourselves, there is only one of two ways this can go. The host kills the virus, or the virus kills the host. Either way, the result is the same. The virus dies." Arthur explains. Reciting Valentine's words exactly.

"So Valentine's gonna take care of the population problem himself," Eggsy concludes, looking at Arthur who was fiddling with the pen in his hand.

"Well, if we don't do something, nature will." Arthur simply says, "sometimes a culling is the only way to ensure that this species survives and history will see Valentine as the man who saved humanity from extinction."

"And he gets to pick and choose who gets culled, does he? All his rich mates, they get to live and anyone he thinks is worth saving, he's keeping them safe whether they agree with him or not." Eggsy figures. Putting all the pieces together to Valentine's plan.

"And you two." Arthur points at the two, "In Harry's honor I am inviting you both to be part of a new world. It's time to make your decision." He finishes. Valerie and Eggsy looked at each other. Eggsy gives Valerie a little nod. As if he was giving her permission.

Valerie turns to look at Arthur, "go to hell." She sneers.

Arthur scoffs and lifted the pen up, "So be it." He says. Arthur went to click it, but Valerie removed it from his hand by using her telekinesis powers. "No. You don't get to go that easy." She said, getting up from her seat. Arthur looked at the blonde in confusion. "We are not fucking idiots, Arthur. We know you poison the drinks. I knew something was off about you. You give in too easily." She continues. Valerie grabs the collars of his blazer and lifted him up from his seat. She roughly slammed him against the wall and he let out a groan.

"You dirty, little, fucking prick." He snaps.

Her eyes glowed red and fear spread across Arthur's face. "I was right to never like or trust you." She sneers, a tear slipping down her face as her eyes still glowed. Valerie began to think. What if Arthur knew Harry was going to die when he went into that church? Was it a setup? Why would he do this to Harry after all of his years of loyalty? The more she thought of it, the more she wanted him to suffer. Valerie used her powers to choke the old man without placing a hand on him. He struggled and gasped for air, but Valerie wouldn't allow it. "Have fun in hell." She says, ending his life with a flick of her wrist. Valerie snapped his neck and watched as his dead body fell to the floor.

Eggsy walks over to the dead body and cuts the little implant out of Arthur's neck. He holds it up in the air and went to show it to Valerie, but he sees her facing the wall. She seemed a bit shook from what she has done and in distress.

Eggsy walks over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Hey." He calls. Valerie turns to look up at him, "I have to admit, love, you scared me a bit." He jokes, trying to lighten the mood, but it didn't work.

Valerie looks to the floor, ashamed. She completely let her anger take over her. "I'm sorry."

"No need to be," he reassures. "He shouldn't have done what he did." He cups her cheeks for her to look up at him, "and you looked really badass kicking his arse." He compliments. Valerie finally looks into his eyes and smiles.

"Thanks, Eggy." She wraps her arms around him and lays her head on his chest. She called him by the name that "bothered" him. Eggsy secretly enjoyed it. She hasn't called him that name in a while. Eggsy places his hands on her back and pulls her more closer, "for everything." She finishes.

"Of course. I'm sorry for everything that happened to you. You don't deserve this pain." He states, sincerely. He brushes his hand through her hair and Valerie lifts her head up. She stares into his colored eyes and felt her heart warm. Eggsy has been a lot of help. She was happy that he was thereafter her whole meltdown and breaking apart from Harry's death. She was also happy that her powers didn't scare him.

Valerie has always found interest in him. Ever since she met him. He was always so kind and sweet to her. Flirted with her whenever he got the chance too, which she loved.

"You know, Harry used to always bother me about having a crush on you. I'm going to miss that." She admits, not caring that she basically confessed that she has a crush on him.

"You have a crush on me?" He questions, in disbelief.

"Of course, dufus." She says, placing a hand on his cheek, "who wouldn't?"

Eggsy chuckles and hesitatingly leaned in. He placed his lips on her and Valerie close the gap more by pulling him much closer to her.

"Now let's go save the world." Eggsy smirks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 738 19
This is the story of two Kingsman agents and their undying love for each other, a love that doesn't follow any rules, doesn't know age and even defie...
277K 4.9K 19
"My beautiful wild flower, you think I would trade a princess for a goddess?" +The Secret Service [Edited Completed ☑️] +The Golden Circle [Coming 20...
485K 10K 37
Merlin has been asked to recruit another Kingsman agent after one has mysteriously disappeared while on a mission. It just so happens that the recrui...
136K 3.7K 23
[ COMPLETED✔️ + EDITING ] *** top rankings *** • #9 in taronegerton • #3 in pedropascal • #2 in kingsman Audrey Corbin is Agent Gareth for the Kings...