Lena Luthor & Kara Danvers [S...

Por Vall0309

°Who would've thought, a Luthor and a Super together °This is a collection of Supercorp Stories! Most of them... Más

She played the fiddle in an Irish band
Daughter of a preacher man
Neighbour!
Wedding?
A parent mistery
A Parent Mistery part 2
College rivals
Blind, Love
College rivals part 2
You Again?
Speak Up
Puppy Love
A Sight For Sore Eyes
Don't I Know You?
The Nerd And The Jock
College Rivals Part 3
A Mother's Love
Can't Let Go Of You
The Other Side
One Cappuccino, Coming Up!
Back Off!
With You I Found My Home
Enemies For Life
I-It's me!
A Touch Of Magic
Fight for our love
Fight for our love part 2
"There's someone in my house!?"
Stop the thief!
Stop The Thief! (part 2)
5 Years Later
Package for...Miss Luthor?
And They Were Roommates
Enemies of the heir, beware!
Love, Lena
What are you, deaf?
Travelin' Soldier
The interview

The Matchmaker

451 21 2
Por Vall0309

Kara is a teacher and Lena's four-ish year old daughter Lorelei is a matchmaker. Prompt by Jayyisgayy  Sorry it took so long!

Disclaimer: this part is not related to the part "a mother's love" So you don't need to have read that in order to understand this part :)

_______________________________________

"Okay everyone, we've worked hard! It's time to have a little break now" Kara spoke as she put away the guitar she had been playing. "make sure to share your toys and play together" she added.

She glanced at a little girl in the front row and pointed playfully at her "that goes for you too Miss Nal" she smiled. The girl laughed sheepishly before nodding "yes Miss Danvers"

Kara dismissed them and watched as they ran outside to claim the toys the school had to offer. Kara started gathering everyone's lunch boxes as she always did during the time the kids were outside, and made sure they were all placed on the correct desks.

The school she teaches at always lets her fill in the schedule as she saw fit, the only subjects that were mandatory to add were subjects like reading, arts and crafts and pronunciation and spelling.

The parents would bring the children in at 8 and some stayed for the introduction game (which was basically just the kids saying their name and telling about whatever they think is interesting enough to share). Then she'd start pronunciation and spelling, which the children loved because they would learn how to pronounce and spell words properly through a game or song.

Then Kara would let them play outside, followed by them eating and her reading to them. After the lunch break they'd read the books they picked for themselves. Untill it was time for arts and crafts. Kara usually just gave them a subject or season and then let them do whatever they wanted, it could be playing with clay or drawing with crayons. It didn't really matter, as long as they didn't make a mess and played together.

Kara was filling up glasses with lemonade for their second break time when one of her children pulled on her skirt. She looked down, only to be met with bright green eyes and raven black hair.

"Oh hi Lorelei!" Kara spoke "anything I can help you with?" She asked and smiled.

Lorelei nodded "Miss Danvers, I was wondering if you'd like me to assist you" she said politely and gestured to the cups Kara was filling up.

Kara was always taken aback at Lorelei's vocabulary. She was extremely kind and very well mannered, her vocabulary was way above all her other children's level. Lorelei always sat up straight and her clothing appeared to be more expensive then Kara's whole salary.

She snapped out of her thoughts as Lorelei stared at her. "Oh! Of course you can help but have you finished your art assignment already?" Kara asked. Lorelei gave her a small nod "Yes miss Danvers, it's drying now"

Kara smiled "well then, you can put one cup on each desk. Do you think you can do that?"

Lorelei nodded once more "Yes Miss. I think I can manage" she spoke and picked up the cups and started her task.

"Miss Danvers, can I ask you a question?" Lorelei asked as she waited for Kara to fill up more cups.

"Sure Lorelei, go ahead"

"Are you a lesbian?"

"Oh darnit!" Kara exclaimed as she spilled lemonade besides the cup. Lorelei's questions had caught her of guard. She quickly got a cloth and started cleaning it up.

"I- I don't-" Kara started with flushed cheeks as she wiped up the spilled beverage

Lorelei smiled smugly "taking in your flushed cheeks and your stuttering, I'll be assuming that you are Miss Danvers"

"Well you're assuming wrong because I am... I am Bisexual" Kara said and placed her hands on her hips in an attempt to look less nervous, as if that would change the smugness of the child. Lorelei really was too smart for her own good. "Why'd you ask?" Kara asked.

Lorelei took the now filled cups and shrugged "No reason Miss Danvers" she spoke. She placed the cups on the desks and left to go outside to play with Nia who had also finished her art piece, leaving a confused Kara behind.

After they finished arts and crafts it was almost time for the kids to be picked up. She always made the children put on their coats before they left and made sure everyone had their backpacks packed. A tiny girl flashed past her legs but Kara was faster and scooped her up in her arms "whoah there Miss West!" She said and the girl giggled uncontrollably as Kara tickled her.

"I'm super fast Miss D!" She exclaimed, making Kara laugh. "I see! But your father made it clear that you weren't allowed to leave before your mother comes to pick you up" Kara said as she tried to not drop the now squirming child.

"But I want to go outside and run!" the girl whined slightly while moving her tiny legs as if she was running in the air.

"You should know better then to talk back to the teacher Little one" came Iris West' voice from the doorway. The girl laughed and made grabby hands at her mom "mom!"

"Tell Barry I said hi" Kara said as she handed Iris her child. Iris smiled "will do!"

The two twins came to stand beside her and Kara leaned down to talk to them. "Hey guys! What's up?" she asked. "Miss Danvers, can you see our parents yet?" The girl, Laurel asked. Kara smiled at them "your mommy is right there" she said and pointed to a tall blonde woman who was smiling and waving as she walked over.

"Are we allowed to leave now Miss Danvers?" The boy, Quentin asked. Kara nodded with a smiled "you know the rule, once your parents are here you're allowed to leave Mr. Sharp" Kara said and poked his stomach, earning a laugh from the boy. Their mother had walked over by now and she laughed "They're actually Lance-Sharpe now" she spoke.

Laurel beamed up "yeah! mommy and mom got married in secrets" she whispered loudly enough for everyone to hear as her mother picked her up. Kara stood and looked at Ava "oh my! Congratulations Ava! I know you and Sara have been wanting to get married for a long time!" She said with a smile.

Ava beamed "Thanks Kara! We would've invited you but it was kind of a unplanned, impulsive thing we did on our vacation in Aruba" She said. Kara waved it off "No don't worry! I'll get you a gift and have Alex deliver it!"

Ava and her kids said their goodbyes and Kara waved the other kids off and headed back inside to clean up.

Once inside she found Lorelei sitting at her desk. She was sitting up straight and was waiting politely, her hands were neatly folded in front of her on her desk. "oh my, Lorelei!" Kara called out " I didn't see you there! I thought you were picked up already"

The girl shook her head "No Miss Danvers. Mother isn't here yet so I figured I could wait here for her" she said ever so politely. Kara nodded "I see, well do you mind if I clean up a bit while we wait?" She asked.

Lorelei shook her head no and Kara got to work. She cleaned the tables and the craft corner all the while she felt Lorelei's eyes boring into her head. Kara started to think about how she'd never seen Lorelei's mother. She knew that she was a business woman but that's about all she knew about Mrs. Kieran.

There was a knock on the door and soon a woman stepped in. Kara knew immediately that this woman was Lorelei's mother, they had the same eyes, nose and hair. She was also the most beautiful woman Kara had ever seen.

Lorelei smiled "hello mother!" She said enthusiastically as she walked over to her mother and hugged her. The woman smiled too "Hello Lorelei, I apologise for being late. There was a long meeting I had to attend. Did you thank Miss Danvers for letting you stay a bit longer?" She asked and caught Kara's eyes.

Kara uncontrollably blushed "oh! I- I dont need to be thanked for that Mrs. Kieran, it's my job as her teacher to make sure she's safe". Lorelei spoke up "Either way Miss Danvers, thank you! But my mother isn't married you know, so it's just Miss"

Kara was surprised to hear that, this beautiful woman wasn't married? "Oh uh, sorry for assuming Miss. Kieran". Two pairs of green eyes stared at her and Kara couldn't help but get nervous so she reached up and pushed her glasses up.

"The name is Lena" Lorelei mother spoke up with a small smirk "My last name is Luthor. Kieran is my mother's surname" she explained when she saw Kara's frown. So that explains why she couldn't ever find anything about her, she was typing in the wrong name.

Kara smiled "ah I see. You gave Lorelei a different surname so people wouldn't know she is your daughter" she said "very clever". Lorelei beamed at the compliment "it was my idea! Being the daughter of a super genius who is also a multi-billionaire is hard. People refuse to leave me alone and I just want to go go school and learn"

Lena smiled lovingly and stroked some hair out of her daughters eyes "yes, a brilliant plan Lorelei" she said. Lorelei looked up at her mother then "Mother, did you know Miss Danvers is bisexual?" She asked "perhaps you could date her!".

Kara could see a little blush coming up on Lena's neck, which made her feel better about her own blush. She probably looked like a tomato right now. "Uh Well Lorelei, I Don't- I mean, we can't-"

Lorelei smirked "taking in your blush and your stuttering once more Miss Danvers, I will assume that you've been thinking about it for at least the past few minutes" she said smugly "and given my mother is blushing and hasn't said anything yet proves that she has been too" she added.

Lena laughed just a bit awkwardly "Lorelei you can't just say that. Even if you're not wrong" she said and smiled at Kara. Kara just stuttered some more, causing Lorelei to sigh. "I have to go to the bathroom, then we can go mother" the girl said and before the two women could react she had left the classroom.

Kara opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. Lena smiled "well then. That wasn't how I wanted to say it but my daughter has never been one to not speak her mind" she said.

"Yeah, no I've noticed. Lorelei is very smart but uhm.." Kara said "we couldn't.. you know. Date. Not when Lorelei is in my class at least" she added

Lena nodded "I see. Very understanding. We wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea" she said. "But I have been meaning to talk to principal Grant about getting Lorelei to move a grade or two up. She's way too smart to be in your class Miss Danvers. No offence"

Kara beamed at that "really! Oh I was planning on contacting you about it too. Lorelei can already do math and her vocabulary is exquisite!" She spoke with a bright smile.

Lena smiled too "she's really smart indeed. But... if...Well, when principal allowes Lorelei to move some classes up, will you go on a date with me?" She asked.

Kara smiled shyly, and looked to the floor "hmm yeah, yes, sure, yeah I would like that" she said and looked up again, meeting Lena's green eyes. They were staring at eachother when they heard Lorelei's voice yell from the hallway

"FINALLY!!"

_____________________________________________

[A/N]
I'm very sorry about how freaking long this took, tbh I kind if forgot I still had this one in my drafts 😅 .

I've been so busy with school too so I have been out of the writing for a while. I really hope you guys like this part, I was struggling with this. Don't be afraid to give me feedback (even if you think its garbage lol)

Love,
Val 🌹

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

90.1K 3.8K 18
Lena Luthor has success in many areas of her life, however love is not one of them. She has the ultimate crush on her best friend of ten years Kara...
328K 12.9K 23
A slow-burn fic alternating in which Lena Luthor already knows she is crushing on Kara Danvers, but as Supergirl and she save one another time and ti...
879K 26.5K 27
Kara and Lena fanfic in which Kara is obviously bisexual and Lena is gay and in love. Finished! :-) SEQUEL- A Danvers and a Luthor
39.6K 991 19
A love story between a Super and a Luther.