Count My Scars ➳ Teen Wolf [b...

By akalei

She's not broken, she's stronger than ever Daire Argent isn't like most teenage girls. As the daughter of Kat... More

Count My Scars** Teen Wolf fan fiction (Completed)
A fresh start
New friends and high school lacrosse
I will protect
Don't you just love Mondays?
Stirring the Shit Pot
Doubts
Maybe I am Broken
Derek doesn't appreciate the beauty that is 5sos
Daire Commits Petty Theft.
Batgirl hates chemistry
Scott is so not the Incredible Hulk
Cat and Mouse
Chemistry saved our lives?
Booze, Broken Hearts and Idiot Werewolves
Car chases necklaces and back muscles OH MY!
Sleeping with Sirens is Stiles favorite passtime
Plans for Kitten?
Is this a 24 hour Macys?
When I say bite me, don't
Daire Passed out Like Jason Grace
Stone Cold
Oh My Mavis, Stiles and Scott are wimps

A normal day for Daire

59.9K 1.2K 686
By akalei

After finishing her homework, Allison went on some errands for Victoria so Daire decided to start watching The Originals. Sitting on top of her bed, she watched the two original brothers both viewed as monsters. Klaus was ruthless and while Elijah was the noble one, even though people still thought they were monsters. She laughed silently at the stupidity of the other characters.

They thought these vampires were pure evil and monstrous, but they weren't. Sure they both did monstrous things but they had just as much humanity as Cami the resident human. It was the same idea with werewolves, Daire's family believed they were monsters, but that was because of their tunnel vision due to fear. Werewolves were just as human as they are. Just under their fur, super speed and strength they are human, her family chose to ignore that. She didn't and that's what got her here.

About to start the next episode Allison walks in soaking wet. " Hey," Daire greets her quirking an eyebrow when she notices that Allison was now wearing a long-sleeved boys shirt instead of the grey short-sleeved shirt from earlier.

Seeing that Daire noticed her change in clothes Allison sits down next to her cousin, " I hit a dog on the road," before Daire could ask her if she and the dog were okay she continued, " I drove it to the vet and that boy from earlier, he was there" she said, taking a deep breath, " I was totally freaking out and he was so sweet, he helped the dog and we had a moment. Then before I left he asked me to the party and I said yes."

She looks at Daire waiting for her reply, " Well you had an adventure," Daire told her smiling, " Looks like we're going to a party, now shoo I have an episode of The Originals to watch," Daire pushed her off of the bed. As Allison reached the door she turns around, " Thanks Daire" and closes the door letting Daire watch her show in peace.

The Argent girls got to school pretty early, after they got to their lockers they went their separate ways. Daire wandered the halls as her cousin decided to talk to some teachers about who knows what. About to turn the corner to walk to the field, Daire heard Jackson and Scott, " Oh you mean steroids," Scott says now understanding what Jackson is talking about, " are you on steroids?" he asks clearly confused where this conversation is going.

She was about to interrupt them when Jackson pushes Scott up against the lockers, "what the hell is going on with you, McCall?" he asks clearly angry.

"What's going on with me? You really wanna know? Well, so would I! Because I can see, hear, and smell things that I shouldn't be able to see, hear, and smell. I do things that should be impossible, I'm sleepwalking three miles into the middle of the woods, and I'm pretty much convinced that I'm totally out of my freaking mind!" Scott replies frustration oozing out of him when he sighs.

No, he couldn't be.. could he? Daire thought to herself.

Jackson chuckles clearly not believing the shaggy-haired boy, " You think you're funny, don't you McCall".

Daire steps behind Jackson and clears her voice," Why don't you bother someone else Jackass," she tells him.

He turns around frustrated, "Maybe you shouldn't interrupt peoples conversation," he says.

"Beat it," Daire tells him pointing in the opposite direction; he turns around giving Scott a glare before sauntering down the hall.

She looks at Scott, "Thanks," he tells her a grateful look in his eyes.

" No problem, glad I could put that jackass in his place. I'm Daire, I met your friend Stiles yesterday," she told him.

" Well it's nice to meet your Daire I'm Scott, but I have to go to lacrosse practice," he says starting to walk in the direction of the field.

" Wait up, I'm meeting my cousin Allison at the lacrosse field, can I walk with you?" she asks him. He stops, " Yeah sure," and they walked to the field.

As the two reached the field Stiles came running up, "Scott! Scott, wait up!"

"Stiles, I'm, playing the first elimination man, can it wait?" Scott asks his friend. Stiles places his hand on Scott's shoulder,

" Just hold on, okay? I overheard my dad on the phone. The fiber analysis came back from the lab in LA. They found animal hairs on the body from the woods!" Scott reaches down and grabs his helmet,

"Stiles, I gotta go"

"Wait no! Scott!" Stiles says trying to keep the attention of his friend. " You're not gonna believe what the animal was!" he says as Scott walks away from the two of us.

" Let me guess, it was a wolf" Daire answered Stiles, before the whistle for practice blew.

The Argent girl left Stiles questioning how she knew it was wolf hair and joined Allison on the bleachers. She sat next to Lydia and watched the boys play. Scott gets the ball, spinning jumping and flipping over his teammates and throws the ball into the goal. Unlike the rest of the crowd, Daire stayed seated on bleachers, her mind going over the little oddities that make up Scott McCall and trying to piece them together. Her thinking only interrupted when Coach called Scott over, Daire couldn't hear what he was saying until he practically shouts that Scott made first line. Allison jumps up clapping while Daire just stares at Scott, knowing that she'll have to keep an eye on him.

After school ended Daire followed Stiles back to his house, her car parked across the street. It kinda unnerved her how easy it was to fall back into her hunting habits. Granted she was only on a stake out, but still, if her gut was right keeping an eye on Stiles and Scott was the right thing to do, the safe thing to do. Daire was only parked outside for about half and hour before Scott showed up, practically running into the Stilinski home. Without giving it a second thought, Daire got out of her car and followed Scott into the house. As she walked into Stiles room which was currently covered in pictures of werewolves she stayed in the doorway hiding behind Scott, " Stiles what's all this?" he asks Stiles.

"Research" he replies not looking up from his computer screen. He gets up a moment later and gestures to Scott, " Get in. You gotta see this thing," he says walking back to his computer, " I've been up all night reading. Websites, books. All this information." he tells Scott reaching sitting back down in his chair, Daire slowly inched her way into Stiles' room.

"How much Adderall have you had today?" Scott asked his best friend.

" A lot" Stiles admits but continues talking "Doesn't matter ok just listen."

" Oh is this about the body? Did they find out who did it?" Scott asks.

" No, they're still questioning people, even Derek Hale," Stiles replies.

"Oh, the guy in the woods that we saw the other day." Scott realizes.

" Yeah! Yes. But that's not it, okay?" Stiles says using spazzy hand gestures to get Scott to understand. "What, then?" Scott asks. Daire stayed silent realizing that the two boys still hadn't noticed her presence. "Remember the joke from the other day? Not a joke anymore" Scott looks at Stiles confused, " The wolf. The bite in the woods" Daire glanced at Stiles realizing what he was trying to tell Scott, what she had already pieced together. " I started doing all this reading. Do you even know why a wolf howls?" Stiles asked getting up from his chair.

"Should I?" Scott asked clearly not getting it.

" It's a signal, when a wolf's alone it howls its location to the rest of the pack" Daire answers. Both boys look turned around mouths agape, whether it was out of shock that Daire actually knew the answer or that she managed to sneak her way into the room without them noticing she wasn't sure. Either way, the boys struggled to speak and Daire just gestured to Stiles for him to continue, "So if you heard a wolf howling, that means others could have been nearby. Maybe even a whole pack of 'em" Stiles explained.

" A whole pack of wolves?" Scott asked leaning towards Stiles,

" No, werewolves" Stiles corrected.

Daire looked over at Scott to see how he would handle this new information. Scott gets up with an aggravated look on his face, " Are you seriously wasting my time with this?" he asks Stiles. " You know I'm picking up Allison in an hour." He reached for his bag,

"I saw you on the field today, Scott, Okay, what you did wasn't just amazing all right? It was impossible" Stiles told him.

Scott clearly not believing him, "yeah, so I made a good shot." He said walking away ready to go,

" No, you made an incredible shot, I mean, the way you moved, your speed, your reflexes. People can't just suddenly do that overnight" Stiles said trying to prevent his friend from leaving, " And there's the vision and the senses, and don't even think I don't notice you don't need your inhaler anymore". Daire slowly made her way next to Stiles as Scott began to get more and more aggravated.

" Okay! I can't think about this now. We'll talk tomorrow." Scott said.

" Tomorrow? What? No! The full moon's tonight, don't you get it?" Stiles asked.

"What are you trying to do? I just made first line, I got a date with a girl who I can't believe wants to go out with me, and everything in my life is somehow perfect. Why are you trying to ruin it?" Scott said getting angrier.

" I'm trying to help," Stiles said calmly, "You're cursed, Scott. You know, and it's not just the moon that will cause you to physically change. It also happens to be when your bloodlust will be at its peak," he finished slouching in his chair.

" Bloodlust?" Scott asked,

"your urge to kill." Daire informed him.

" I'm already starting to feel an urge to kill, guys," he said calmly.

" You gotta hear this." Stiles said reaching for a book, " The change can be caused by anger or anything that raises your pulse." He read turning around to face Scott, "All right? I haven't seen anyone raise your pulse like Allison does. You gotta cancel this date. I'm gonna call her right now," Stiles said getting up and reaching for Scott's phone.

" What are you doing?" Scott asked as Stiles digs through his bag.

"I'm canceling the date" Stiles replied walking back over towards Daire,

" NO! Give it to me!" Scott shouted as he pined Stiles up against the wall ready to punch his friend.

"Scott calm down," Daire told him as she placed her hand on his shoulder, he turned around and pushed the chair which landed on top of her.

Scott breathed deeply as he began to register what he had just done. He looks at Stiles and Daire, " I'm sorry," stammering he continued, " I gotta go get ready for that party." He walked out of the room. Stiles reached and helped Daire place the chair right-side-up when the two notice claw marks on the back of it.

Daire looked at him, "so ready to go to a party?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66 3 3
A Teen Wolf Series Re-Write ✧。⁠◕◕⁠。✧ Preview of Introduction - Arden McCall was adopted by Melissa and "Agent" Rafe McCall, after 'something' happene...
76K 1.7K 52
Clara Argent is Alison Argents cousin and is the daughter of Kate Argent. After not seeing their family in a a year they move from New York to Beacon...
365K 9K 32
"You can't trust anyone but yourself" Anna is trying to move on with life after the fire that killed her family. She just wants a normal life but bei...
92.7K 1.9K 16
(Formerly known as 'Broken' and 'Caged bird' and then 'Shattered' and then now 'Broken Girl' because I can't seem to find a fit for the right nam...