Her Diary

By JailhouseAtTiffanys

UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING +the ones with check marks in the chapter name is ed... More

Author's Note! PLEASE READ!
1/25/13 ✓
1/26/13 ✓
1/28/13 ✓
1/29/13 ✓
1/30/13 ✓
1/31/13 ✓
2/3/13 ✓
2/4/13
2/5/13
2/6/13
2/7/13
2/8/13
2/9/13
2/10/13
2/10/13
Her Brown Leather Journal
Her Thoughts
Her Phone Call
Her Midnight Call
Her Leaving
Her Physical Pain
Her Lower Back
Her Tatters
Her King
Her Obsession
Her Guests
Her Bags Are Gucci
Her New Friend Brad
Her Seeing Him Again
Her Lips Are Sealed
Her Gum
Her Twix Bites
Her Report
Her Home
Her TV Marathons
Her Sunday
Her Worries
Her Kiss
Her Smudged Lipstick
Her Handled Situation
Her Silence
Extra Chapter: In the Office
Epilogue: 4/18/24
His Letter: The Final Chapter

Author's Note!

849 21 11
By JailhouseAtTiffanys

Hey there! 

I know, words, blah. Anyways, I'd just like to let you, my peeps, know that this book will be ending soon. They'll be about 10-20 more chapters left so, yay. Yeah, that doesn't really sound like it's not going to end soon but concidering that each chapter has the max of four hundred words, I think that's pretty soon. I would love to write another story after this so that's the reason for the hurry, sorry. Thank you for reading! 

I haven't updated in three days, I think, sorry for that too. The first two days were because I'm really sick. Like there's blades in throat kind of sick and just, gah. And last night, I was meaning to update but Wattpad was down for some reason. Thank gosh it's up again! 

Anyways, love! I don't want to keep you any longer! Goodbye! 'Till next time! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Teach Me By ace

Fanfiction

555 22 23
with his future at risk, ryan decides to get his shit together so he and his girlfriend can put actions to their post school dreams. little does he k...
426K 7K 26
"How about this, every question you get wrong you have to take a piece of clothing off of you and when you get it right I have to take a piece of clo...
7.5K 361 24
Heyo! This is my first story that I will be imputting something more... flavorful... if you will. #smut. Oh yeah! Your girl is attempting it! Let's g...
844 105 97
"I didn't think you were such an immoral teacher", Natasha said. "You don't know what you're talking about, just shut up before you end up saying thi...