The University: Freshman

By Kat_ie227

Four girls in their freshman year of college. Different personalities, 1 conjoined bathroom. Just give the st... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Feedback Please :)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Book 2

Chapter 35

343 13 7
By Kat_ie227

Nevaeh

"Wake y'all lazy behinds up! We can sleep back in Georgia!" I heard Jayda as she banged on our door then Kali's door.

"Shut the fuck up Jayda. Damn!" I heard Kali yell before the door slammed. I shook my head as I got up and headed for the bathroom.

When I walked out Khalil managed to go right back to sleep on the couch. Last night when we got in after our showers he said he'd take the couch. I tried to tell him it was okay if we shared the bed, but he insisted the couch was fine. I wasn't going to argue with him on that matter.

I walked out to the kitchen to see Trevon sitting down at the island with his head down and Jayda cooking at the stove.

"Yay! You're awake!" She smiled looking back at me.

"Good morning! Where did this all come from?" I asked referring to the food.

"I went to the store earlier this morning and I told Tre if he went with me I'll cook him breakfast." She said and I laughed then sat next to him.

"Good morning Trevon." I said softly nudging him.

"Morning." He grumbled never lifting his head up.

"You want any help?" I asked Jayda and she nodded her head yes before giving me instructions on what to cook.

About 30 minutes later we were done and Jayda was really waking everyone up now to come eat. We cooked eggs, bacon, sausage, grits, toast, cinnamon rolls, croissants, waffles, pancakes, and hash browns. She did most of the cooking obviously.

"Come on guys! I cooked breakfast." Jayda whined still knocking on Kali's door.

"We'll be right out." Jalen assured her poking his head out the door.

"Thank you!" She smiled before skipping over to Trevon and I who already started eating.

"You're not supposed to eat yet!" She glared at us.

"Baby...I'm not about to sit here and watch this food get cold all because they want to take forever." Trevon explained as I munched on some bacon.

One by one the rest of the group started rolling in. We all ate and talked amongst ourselves joking around for a bit before going back to our room to change for the Jet skis.

"Khalil we're cool right?" I asked him as I put my clothes away. He's been acting really distant towards me.

"Yea. We straight." He said grabbing his shades and walking out the room. I just stared at the door and decided that I'll talk to him later.

"I just need some.." Jayda sang as I walked into the living room.

"DICK!" Angel and Kali yelled from different parts of the house making Jayda freeze up and go quiet. Khalil, Trevon, Dontae, and myself started dying laughing.

"Wow..um" Jayda cleared her throat sitting down.

"You're so cute." Trevon mumbled wrapping his arm around her shoulder kissing her temple. My heart really went out to them because they were such an adorable couple and I would hate for them to go their separate ways.

Angel came downstairs looking upset, but she quickly put a smile on her face to cover it up. Jayda looked at me and I knew we saw the same thing.

"Everyone ready?" Kali asked walking out on Jalen's back. They were another couple I would hate for anything to happen to. You can see how much they love each other, Jalen definitely cares for that girl a lot despite her spoiled ways.

"Let's go." Jayda said following Kali and getting on Trevon's back once he stood up. Dontae went over and grabbed Angel holding her like a child as she crawled to his back. The way she laughed and joked around with him I'm assuming they made up.

That only left Khalil and I. You could definitely feel the awkwardness between us. I'm sure everyone else felt it as well they chose to ignore it. I felt him stare at me before he nodded me over. I shyly walked over to him rubbing my arm.

"Come on. I won't leave you standing out." He said getting up. I stood on the couch and hopped on his back.

"Thanks." I whispered wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I told you we were straight Nevy." He said calling me by my nickname making me smile.

We all walked down to the beach goofing off on the way down there.

"Dontae you better stop fucking playing with me like I weigh 275. Yo weak ass better get your weight up if you can't carry me." I heard Angel snap at Dontae making us laugh.

"Angel I promise I will fold yo ass if you keep talkin to me crazy." He respond jerking making Angel cling on tighter.

"Chill bro." She laughed nearly choking him from how tight she was holding him.

"Hey! Can we talk later on?" Khalil asked me catching me off guard.

"Yea. Definitely. I've been meaning to talk to you." I said and I felt his shoulders tense up.

When we finally reached the beach area we walked over to the dock where the Jet's were located at.

"Who wants to ride by themselves?" The instructor asked after going over everything. Angel was the only one who raised her hand.

"Damn. I ain't wanna be cute with you anyway." Dontae flagged her off and she laughed pushing him.

"I just wanna try it and then I'll come hop on yours." Angel explained making Dontae smirk. All the guys immediately started laughing confusing us girls.

"Oh you nasty." Angel laughed smacking his chest. Once she said that we all caught on and scrunched our faces up. Boys will be boys.

We put our life jackets on and paired up riding out to the open water. I clung on to Khalil because well the ocean is a very beautiful yet terrifying place. He knows about my fear, so he wasn't going too fast, but just fast enough where I was enjoying it.

After about an hour and a half of that we went and sat down at some sports bar for some food.

"Hey you wanna talk now?" Khalil whispered in my ear and I nodded getting up. After we excused ourselves both Angel and Jayda gave me look. I slightly shrugged then followed Khalil towards the back patio that over looked the beach.

"So what's up?" I asked him leaning on the rail. He followed my actions and looked out into the beach.

"What are we?" He asked catching me completely and utterly off guard.

"Um...What do you uh mean?" I asked stumbling over my words. Here we go again with this confrontation stuff.

"I know before you were my girlfriend, but then we stopped talking. So did we break up or something because I also heard you been seeing this other nigga-"

"Oh... you know about Israel?" I mumbled playing with my cover up.

"Is that his name?" He asked me and I nodded. We got quite for a minute and I knew he had a lot on his mind he was just holding back.

"How'd you meet him?" He asked and I bit my lip.

"Khalil I don't think we should-"

"I just wanna know how you met him." He said cutting me off.

"Well it was one of the many days I was upset and Kali practically dragged me out to go with her to see Jalen and his friends-" He rolled his eyes at her name.

I continued, "Long story short I walked into his room while looking for a bathroom and we kinda just hit it off."

He looked away from me and just nodded his head. When he looked back at me his eyes were so sincere. Khalil really was beautiful with his clear mocha caramel skin and light eyes.

"Are you choosing him over me?" He asked yet another question I was not expecting.

"Khalil I love you..I really do, but I'm not choosing anyone. It just wouldn't be fair. So if it's okay I would like to remain friends for the time being." I explained to him and it looked like he didn't want to to accept my answer, but he didn't really have much of a choice since that's just how I'm feeling.

"I can handle that. I love you too." He said kissing my forehead. We walked back inside on better terms and right on time as our waiter started passing out food.

•••••

There was knocking on our bedroom door before Angel peaked her head in. She was high as a kite and a big smiled graced her face.

"Bitch! You gotta come see this." She hand waving me over in a hurry. I untangled myself from Khalil and followed Angel upstairs. I gave her a confused look when she stopped in the middle of the hall and pointed to Jayda's room.

"What-"

"Listen." She whispered grabbing my hand pulling me towards the wall so I could put my ear up to it.

"Oh my gosh! Yes Treee! Right there." I heard Jayda moan making me gasp.

"My bitch finally got some dick." Angel twerked as I stood there flabbergasted.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 386 100
They say you experience three true loves in a lifetime. Being nineteen and in love is hard enough, but what about revisiting old loves while experien...
21 0 7
Joy's finally in college! New school, new life, new classes, and a new roommate who is in Joy's life a little more than she'd like.
431 21 10
A comfort read. The fun and meticulous journey of three teenagers through high school and college. Sit back. Have a coffee. And Enjoy. Another Typica...
21.6K 954 70
A grieving college freshman falls for a magnetic veteran with a devastating secret that threatens to unravel their love and their futures...