JUST LIKE HEAVEN / BTS.

By transwillgraham

baby i will love you to kingdom come! [bts oneshots] © jace, 2019 More

LOVERBOY$ [ info ]
we'll take the highway to heaven.
[♦] you give me the best of me.
persona, who the hell am i?
restless summer air.

crying in my prom dress.

334 10 3
By transwillgraham

crying in my
prom dress.

TAGS: jikook / genderswapped au ( fem!jikook ) / 80s au / nsfw ( just peppered around ) / stranger to lovers / lesbian sex / top jimin / prom night / loss of virginity / mentions of homophobia/slurs / sweet n shy n innocent jeongguk / long shot.
PLAYLIST: prom dress / mxmtoon, hot / twice, fancy / twice, pour some sugar on me / def leppard, ribs / lorde.

NOTES: HELLO THIS IS L O N G !! i've been having a very soft spot for lesbians recently ( blame my orange is the new black obsession ) so have fem jikook. oh, and btw: jeongha = jeongguk, minji = jimin. enjoy! && pls listen 2 the video cause it's the reason i wrote this!

( 💄 )

   "PROM NIGHT". THESE two words alone should send a teenaged girl into a maddening frenzy of hair straightening, an extravaganza of gown choosing and matching shoes and cummerbunds and corsages and what-have-yous, a chorus of 'oh my god i haven't got a date!', 'my spray tan appointment's been delayed!' and, of course, the ever dreaded 'i'm too fat for my dress!' and etc.

not for park minji. her preparation for prom night was all organised by an overbearing and overexcited, i-relive-highschool-voraciously-through-my-daughter mrs park, who had organised everything, found her daughter a gown, tried ( and failed ) to get her hair, nails and skin sorted out—minji skipped every appointment, going to her friend's place instead—, and even got her a date, who minji promptly told she wasn't interested, and that he could go with the girl he actually liked.

minji's own preparation for prom, however, had been returning home from momo's house the day of, with her usually long ebony hair cut choppily, bleached, and dyed a shocking shade of highlighter pink, and a ( stick and poke ) tattoo on the inside of her right thigh, saying 'no boys allowed'. her mother went livid, but minji just carved a smile into her red lips and strutted down to her basement room like a sassy 50s diva ( she's audrey hepburn in her soul ), put on her siouxsie and the banshees mix and stuck one finger up at the ceiling.

'cause park minji's some kinda rebel with a cause, some kind of teenage delinquent with a passion for pissing off parents and kissing girls with her cherry pearlescent lips, pulling all the lesbos and 'i wanna experiment' girls into the back of her daddy's borrowed chevrolet. and of course, she don't fucking care about prom, it's just a night like any other, where she can't be seen with a girl because it's fuckin' 1988 and this isn't somewhere like the seattle where this stuff is starting to be okay. this is fuck end of nowhere, arkansas, so she's gotta just fight for her rights ( what a nightmare girl she's turned out to be ).

so it's prom '88, park minji's eighteen and dateless, sat in her chevro in the dress her mom bought. it's white, with a short skirt concealed by a long curtain skirt of lace, slit at the front to show the sparkling silver slippers she should be wearing—rather, it shows minji's favourite black heels, wicked things with stiletto points shaped like knives. the dress's straps form the bodice too, v-necking down to the waist to expose the expanse of minji's freckled chest ( she's pleasantly surprised at the design her mother chose ). the bodice is adorned with silver glitter and small white roses line the shoulders; all in all, yes, it's a pretty dress, but minji would've preferred something that spoke more to her. she added black fishnets just to spite her mom, and that feels more like her.

sighing, she reaches for her makeup bag on the passenger seat. she's parked outside momo's house, waiting for the girl who actually has a date ( seo changbin, from the other senior class ), so she has time to spare; in her makeup bag, she has her trustworthy kohl black eyeliner and $5 red cherry flavoured lipstick, and an old tin ( previously for mints ) filled with weed and rolling papers. why go to prom alone if you're not gonna be stoned? ( why go at all? ).

with a queen tape playing lowly, she applies her lipstick in the rearview mirror, the red as vibrant as a bruised eye ( matches the bloody knuckles she's got from fightin' off boys who try to grasp her, unbeknownst that she's smoke and they can never catch her ), and then meticulously rolls a joint, sighing into the 9:00pm air, the sun just setting as she holds the flame of a zippo to the weed and makes it flame as bright as her fiery soul. the smoke is lazy, thick; she holds it in her lungs and allows it to roll off her tongue, fogging up the car and obscuring her face.

tonight's gonna be full of more jivin' and grindin' than that party scene in dirty dancing ( which minji's rewatched far too many times on rental from the videostore, fallen in love with baby over and over again ), teenage hormones monitored by volunteer parents and teachers, the too sweet & tangy fruit punch probably spiked so it tastes like overripe & rotten peaches, and god, what she wouldn't give to just drive home.

suddenly, a flurry of crimson dress and blonde hair and beaming teeth tumbles down the driveway, and momo opens the passenger door with a dazzling smile, her hair pulled into an elegant bun, her face highlighted with moondust in the form of glitter. she's giggling but minji knows she isn't drunk; she isn't that kind of girl. she's the girl minji's mom wants.

"hey!" she smiles, leaning over to kiss minji's cheek. it's surprising how they're friends, honestly, because sometimes momo can be just so... girlish. but they've been together since they were seven, and eleven years is a long time to know someone. minji smiles and stubs out the joint, putting the rest of it behind her ear for safekeeping.

"heya mo. what took ya so long? i could'a been feeding my munchies destroying a mega crunch at taco bell, but i'm here waiting for you," minji says, her accusing tone a complete joke. "prettying yourself up for lover boy, huh?"

momo blushes a pretty dusk pink beneath the glitter, while minji starts the car up. "well, uh, yeah... changbin and i were on the phone as well. he wrote me a song, min! i had to redo my makeup 'cause i cried."

minji chuckles, smiling. the changbin guy is cute and all, and he still treats momo well after five months, so minji hasn't had to put up fisticuffs against him yet like she's had to for previous boyfriends. she's very protective of momo. "that's really sweet, mo. he couldn't've picked you up?"

momo shakes her head. "he doesn't have a car— his friend  chris has a van, but he's boycottin' prom 'cause he can't go with his boyfriend. they're driving to the beach, to, y'know..."

"they're gonna fuck at the beach!?" minji screeches with laughter, slapping her steering wheel as they cruise through the suburban nightmare neighborhood. "wish i could'a gone along. how neat is that, man? fuck prom, i'm gonna go with the fags."

momo laughs and rolls her eyes, pulling down the mirror on her side. "do i look okay?"

minji glances over at her. her strapless, wine-red dress has a sweetheart neckline and a skirt that ends at her calves, the bodice ruffled and the waist cinched with a black ribbon. she does look beautiful; if she were any other girl, minji would've made a move. "yeah, doll, you look great. gonna knock changbin's socks off."

"thanks," momo runs a finger over her bottom lip and sits back. "you look nice too. your mom buy ya that?"

"uh huh. 's nice, isn't it? could probably get a gal in this getup," she smiles, shifting gears as she turns. only five minutes or less to the school and then she'll be wishing she stayed home. "mom bust a vein at my hair and the tat."

"you owe taz for that, ya know," momo says, pulling on the red converse she had concealed in her bag, in replacement of the complicated-looking strappy heels she came in wearing. "he said twenty bucks, ji, 'nd you owe him fifteen. steal the money from your pa or somehin'."

"will do, will do. don't worry your pretty head, mo. worry yourself about tonight, yeah?" momo's one of the girls who enjoys prom. she's not rabidly crazy about it, like cheerleader girls, but she likes dressing up and she likes dancing so minji supposes it's perfect.

changbin's waiting for momo when minji puts the glossy black chevrolet into park, wearing a black tux with a red tie that matches momo's dress. he's sweet, kisses her cheek and gives her a rose corsage, and minji gives him the obligatory tough-best-friend glare and a warning, lighting up her joint as she does so. momo laughs and kisses minji goodbye, and they run into the school together.

the gaudy decorations are blinding and over the top, the colours pink, red and blue, glittering hearts and stars adorning the hallways, confetti lining the floors. minji walks past all the couples heading the same way, confidence oozing off her.

the gym decor is so bright it feels like a slap to the face, all lit up in pink and purple lighting, banners proclaiming 'WESTVILLE PROM '88' strung up with huge swathes of pink and blue fabric. there's a stage where a cover band are setting up, while some madonna track plays over the speakers. minji sighs; this is gonna give her a fucking headache. the colours are dulled in her hazy marijuana eyes, but the music thumps its way into her skull and maybe she should be dancing to take the edge off.

people are taking those cheesy prom photos, and the girl who's supposedly managing it is a yearbook club member who minji fucked around with a few times. she smiles at her—what's her name, opal?—, a purr to her voice. "you wanna dance?" there's no harm in two girls who are 'friends' dancing, right?

opal's got strawberry blonde hair and a vivacious smile and she smells like aloe vera, and her dress is some green floaty hippie thing that she explains was her mom's and she wore it to woodstock and jeez, don't times change. the band start up with def leppard, and of course everyone's screamin' pour some sugar on me and opal clearly just wants to dance and that's fine by minji, 'cause it distracts her from her throbbing head and she likes dancing anyway.

def leppard and guns n roses, cyndi lauper, donna summers, boybands and rock groups and pop songs from the radio, the band know them all, some chick with mad good voice and hair like ebony belting out sweet child o' mine like it's no big deal, yelling girls just wanna have fun and it's raining men and all sorts of songs that minji half-heartedly jumps around to. when they start with the slow dance songs, sometime after eleven, she fucks off, not exactly desperate to hear the crooning sounds of hungry eyes.

the punch is shit, but there's definitely alcohol, and minji refills her cup several times, before stealing the very obvious water bottle filled with vodka, silently apologising to whomever put it there ( teacher's woulda found it anyways ). with the bottle concealed by her lacy skirt, she sneaks from of the entrance out to the carpark, the sappy love song muffled now.

minji sighs into the cool night air, grabbing her brother's letterman jacket from the chevy and pulling it over her prickling goosebump arms, the pimples blooming over her skin like daisies. the only people out here are kids who wanted to get more frisky than you could on the dancefloor—two couples are sucking face against the side of the school entrance, hidden by trees and shrubbery—, and this one girl, sat alone on the hood of an old seventies convertible, painted in glossy pearlescent blue, wearing a hoodie over her prom dress. she's only a few cars away from minji, and she can tell the girl's crying, shoulders shaking like dainty flowers blowing in the wind, hunched over a cigarette.

fuck it, minji thinks. misery likes company, doesn't it?

"hey, dollface," she sidles up over to the weeping figure, a cig in her lips, leaning against the hood of the convertible. "what's a gal like you doin' crying out here?"

she looks up from her bruised kneecaps and fuck, prom night was made for girls like this; soft skin, streaked with tears and coloured like sunsets and milky coffee, her eyes round and deep dark brown and filled with diamond tears. she's slim, probably taller than minji, but she has something about her that makes you wanna scoop her up and put her in your pocket to protect her, like that fairy from peter pan, what was her name, tinkerbell? her cheeks are all splotched with primrose pink and yeah her makeup is running a bit but god, minji thinks she can see beauty akin to van gogh's starry night in this crying angel.

"wuh-what's it to you?" she says, defensively, but her bottom lip wobbles and a fresh set of pearly tears find a path down her cheeks. minji bites her lip, watches the girl wipe the tears in an almost aggressive way and then take an inhale of smoke.

"why're you cryin', huh? you can tell me, i don't bite." minji jokingly snaps her teeth, but gains no reaction.

"m-my boyfriend, h-he's fucking my buh-bestfriend in the bathroom ri-right now," sobs break her words, and she's obviously trying so hard not to break in front of minji.

"oh, what a fucking bastard!" minji scoffs. she doesn't know the crying girl, sure, but fuck if she can't stand cheaters. especially cheaters who don't even have the decency to fuck someone you don't know, and especially especially cheaters who fuck best friends. "fuckin' hell, dollface, he does not deserve you if he's pulling that."

the crying girl sniffles and throws her cigarette onto the asphalt. minji gently pats her back. "what's your name, doll?"

"j-jeongha. i-it's jeongha," she pulls her hood off, and takes her hair out of it's complicated hairstyle by running her fingers through it. her hair's pretty; a beautiful shade of walnut wood, dark and glossy, cut above her shoulders. she looks at minji, her eyes not lingering for long. "what's yours?"

"minji," she replies, blowing smoke out of her nostrils and sitting down on the hood next to jeongha. "so, miss jeongha," she pats the convertible. "this your boyfriend's car?"

jeongha nods. "yeah. birthday present from his dad."

"probably expensive, right? couple grand, at least," jeongha nods, and minji gets a wicked grin on her face.

five minutes later, jeongha watches in horror ( and some admiration and excitement ) as minji punctures three tires—four and he'd be covered by insurance—and smears lipstick on the leather seats. she tosses jeongha the tube of red makeup, and the tear smudged girl stares at it, eyes wide. "w-what am i supposed to do?"

"he's cheatin' on you doll," minji says matter-of-factly, gesturing at the car. "write 'cheater' or 'bastard' or whatever. just do it, like."

jeongha looks at the lipstick and up at minji, before uncapping it, watching the red stick emerge from it's container as she twists it. hands shaking, she presses it to the hood, and starts to write. soon enough, bastard is written in big capital letters across the glossy blue paint, and minji's smiling with pride.

"well done, jeongha. that feel good?" she applies a fresh coat of lipstick as jeongha nods.

"yeah, it really did," she breathes out, cramming her hands in the pockets of her hoodie. "we should move. he could see."

minji winks at her. "come with me."

they end up climbing onto the top of the old abandoned gymnasium, a place that minji found in her freshman year, where you can see nearly all of the campus. the prom music can be heard, muffled, and crickets and cicadas chirp in the background. jeongha sits with her legs off the edge, her gold high heels in danger of falling. minji glances at her in the moonlight; she really is gorgeous, in this sparkling golden dress with lacy sleeves, the mid-thigh skirt revealing her mile-long legs, and her boyfriend must be a real asshole to not want her, 'cause minji would kiss the life outta her if only she could.

"you come here often?" jeongha asks, before laughing at how cheesy the whole line sounds, minji chuckling with her.

"me and momo come up here. it's my private stoner spot—everywhere else is too dangerous, ya know? don't wanna get caught," jeongha nods silently, her eyes turned to the stars, some cheesy love song playing in the gym. she looks like dynamite, dangerous, especially for minji, 'cause she can't touch this girl in a way she longs to.

they sit there in silence for a while, jeongha humming along to the music, her long lashes tickling her cheeks as she closes her eyes and minji admires from afar. this girl is too perfect for this bloody school, vapid with gossip and horrendous rumours—she belongs somewhere magical, somewhere safe. minji shakes the thoughts away; she needs to get outta here.

"hey, jeongha," she says, and the brunette turns to look at her with those galaxy eyes of hers, her hair falling wildly around her face; beautiful. "the roof is cool 'n all, but d'you wanna get outta here? i can't stand this damn prom."

jeongha chews her lips, glancing down at the gym. "what if danny—"

"dollface, that bastard's busy from what you've told me. he'll see his car and get his just desserts. let's dip, shall we?"

jeongha looks pretty sat on the black seats of minji's chevy, crisp night wind coursing through her hair. minji's driving towards the edge of town, not sure what she wants to do, where she wants to go. elton john is playing, i want love, and jeongha is humming along and she's drivin' minji up the wall with how picturesque she is, and she has to ruin it, has to speak—

"you don't know about my reputation, do you?" she blurts, regretting it as soon as it leaves her crimson lips. jeongha hums in question.

"no...? should i?"

minji sighs. this pretty girl is so damn innocent ( she wants to ruin it, rip that lil innocent part of her to shreds and ruin this beautiful girl, spoil her ). "yeah. yeah you should, dollface. 'cause, well, it's not fuckin' picturesque." it's not white-picket-fence suburban daydream, it's not what your mama wants you to be, it's not what you should be. and minji nearly fucking swerves into a stop sign and crashes when jeongha's warm hand is suddenly on her thigh, a comforting gesture, sure, but fuck if it doesn't get minji's veins throbbing with the need for more.

"you can tell me. i don't judge."

oh but you will, dollface.

minji sighs again, eyes on the road, not wanting to look at jeongha. "i like girls, dollface. i kiss girls, i fuck girls—i'm a fuckin' dyke, babe, 'nd i'm goddamn surprised you don't know."

there's a suffocating silence after that, and minji can't fucking stand it crawling up her throat and holding a hand there, feeling like thelma after she shot that asshole and saved louise's life, like the whole universe has a hand around her throat. angrily, she swerves the car into a layby and turns to look at jeongha. the girl has this look that minji can't figure out, and that makes her madder.

"look, you wanna get out? scared the big bad lesbo's g'nna try and touch you? sweetheart, i ain't your football jock boyfriend, rape don't turn me on. i'm just a girl tryna survive, you know, and if you don't fucking like that, well—"

"what does it feel like?"

jeongha's voice is tender, quiet, trembling, cuts off minji's angry ranting and catches her off guard, like a punch to the face. minji swallows dryly, thrown off. "w-what?"

"what does k-kissing a girl feel like?" jeongha's all shy and primrose pink and pretty under these streetlights, and minji's lips fall open, trying hard to answer.

"like... like every dessert you've ever tasted rolled into one. like rock n roll, but also like soft guitar. it's like, it's like coming home. like you've found a home. girls have soft lips and they're comforting and—and it's just wonderful, dollface, it's just somethin' outta this world."

jeongha looks starstruck, and minji can't fucking hold herself back, 'cause the honey-orange glow of the streetlights makes her look like a saturated sunset and every work of art ever made couldn't compare, and she's sparkling like a whole star, a moon child, and minji knows this'll be something she regrets but she leans over the console and mashes her lips against jeongha's rose petal ones.

a gasp. a hand, curling in the lace of an unwanted prom dress. the gentle closing of eyes. the acceptance of the kiss, the lack of resistance.

jeongha tastes like lipstick and nicotine. she's soft to the touch, lips like feather down and rose petals, body going pliant. she kisses back, she kisses back, and minji presses herself against her like she's all she needs 'cause her heart's never beat as fast as this, a whole flame igniting between the gaps of her ribcage, all-consuming. she kisses with hunger; jeongha clings to her dress like she's a savior.

"fuck," minji breathes, breaking away, pulling jeongha onto her with rough and strong hands, the once-crying girl sat on her lap. she buries her face into jeongha's neck, pressing kisses to the unmarred skin there, wanting. "what are you fucking doing to me?"

"i—" minji looks up at her, expecting tears maybe, or something similar. instead, jeongha speaks. "p-please kiss me again."

minji pulls her in, runs her hands over her body, wants to memorise every inch of skin. jeongha kisses with need, with want, and minji can feel she returns whatever messed up feelings have burrowed their way into her chest, their kiss passionate. she runs her tongue over jeongha's bottom lip as her hands run over the girl's thighs, bare in her dress, smooth and thick and gorgeous.

"you're beautiful," minji murmurs when they stop kissing, foreheads pressed against one another's. "is this okay, dollface? you're okay?" they met less than two hours ago and now they're making out in minji's car—prom's turned out to be fun after all. jeongha nods, closing her eyes briefly.

"i-it's like you said," she says softly, looking carefully into minji's eyes. "'s outta this world."

minji chuckles, kissing the tip of jeongha's nose. "isn't it just?"

"c-can we—" jeongha clears her throat, scrabbling for composure, her cheeks turning the most beautiful shade of carmine pink. "i—i want you t-to touch me. please, minji."

something dark curls in minji's eyes, a grin settling on her smudged crimson lips. "do you, dollface? or maybe i should call you baby... how's about babydoll?"

it sounds like somethin' out of a fifties movie, and jeongha positively melts like a sundae on a summer day, gorgeous. "yes, yes, that," she nods, and minji presses another kiss to her lips. "minji, please. i w-want to know what it feels like—never liked doin' it with boys, didn't know why."

"oh, babydoll," minji smiles, running a hand through jeongha's hair. "'re you sure? 's pretty intense, lovie. we only met today, don't 'cha wanna take it a lil slower?" she doesn't want jeongha to do anything she'll regret.

"no, i'm sure, i want to. want you." jeongha's still pink as a spring day, shy and oh-so-pretty. minji smiles.

"alright, babydoll. lemme take the lead. gonna take care of you, yeah?"

jeongha nods, and minji takes a deep breath

the kiss is tentative, slow, testing out new waters because jeongha is on minji's  lap, looking so pretty in her prom dress, asking her for something so monumental when this morning they were strangers. minji takes the lead, introducing tongue into the kiss first, making jeongha moan softly, which makes the flame in her chest spark. hands creep up jeongha's thighs, further and further til they're up her skirt, and minji breaks the kiss to look her in the eyes, fingers skimming the soft inner skin of her thigh.

"you're totally sure, baby?"

jeongha nods, biting her lip, looking down at minji's hand. "wanna feel it."

minji nods, and moves her hand. the tips of her finger touch soft lace, one of her favourite feelings, soft and delicate, not unlike jeongha. the skirt is loose, so minji has room to move. "doll, you do know how all this works? you're not a virgin, i know, but this kinda sex is... different." minji's still so hesitant, so unlike herself, 'cause jeongha's a porcelain vase that could break so easily and she doesn't wanna hurt her.

"minji, please, stop asking. i want it, please, i want you."

minji kisses her to distract her somehow, before slipping her hand beneath the gorgeously soft fabric of jeongha's underwear, dipping a finger into her heat. jeongha gasps loudly into the kiss, thighs jerking at the weird sensation. she's not wet, minji feels, not enough, and that has to change.

she separates their lips, beginning to nibble on jeongha's collarbones gently. "you're so pretty, babydoll. begging for me to touch you, lil darling. bet you'll never touched yourself down here, hm? you're a good girl, i bet, not the kind to do that kinda thing."

"no, no, i never—" jeongha bites her lip hard when minji finds her clit, body jerking, letting out a moan. "f-fuck, wh-what—"

"found your sweet spot, babydoll," minji smirks against her skin. "baby, i wanna see more of you before we go further. can i take your dress off, doll?"

jeongha nods fervently, but whines when minji takes her hand out of her underwear, which makes minji kiss her lightly. she unzips the prom dress, the fabric slipping off jeongha's shoulders to reveal a pretty white lace bra and jeongha's chest, her boobs not as tan as the rest of her, pretty and pale and the skin oh-so-soft. minji kisses the space between them, leaving a lipstick mark, inhaling the smell of jeongha's perfume. "so pretty, my babydoll. perfect. wanna fuck you so bad," she practically growls the last sentence, and jeongha lets out a whimpered 'please'. "'m getting to it, babydoll, patience."

her fingers find the clasp of jeongha's bra, and she looks at the girl for confirmation. a nod, and minji takes the concealing fabric away.

jeongha looks so beautiful, bare in the orange streetlight, a vulnerable flower blooming for minji only. minji sighs happily, kissing her left breast softly, and then the right. "pretty girl." she whispers, making jeongha blush. she sucks hickies into jeongha's boobs, revelling in the whimpers that follow each one, her hand slipping back under her dress.

"mind sitting like this for me, babydoll?" minji moves her up, has her kneeling on her lap, so she has better access to where jeongha wants her most. she dips her fingers back into the warmth of her cunt, pleased to find that she's wet for her. she kisses jeongha, calls her a good girl, and she turns red.

"alright, sweetheart, i'mma go slow, m'kay?"

"w-wait—" jeongha grabs at the wrist beneath her skirt. "i-i'm kinda scared. i-i dunno if—"

minji kisses her sweetly, talking her hand out from under her skirt. she knows jeongha probably said things in the boiling heat of the moment, mind hazy with the taste of cherry lipstick, and she knows that this is something big, something monumental—she's willing to stop whenever for this girl she met a few hours ago.

"not so sure, babydoll?" she asks gently, cupping her face softly. jeongha nods, sniffles, and she's shaking like a delicate leaf beneath minji's hands.

"s-sorry, sorry minji, i just—"

"babydoll, you don't have to be sorry for anything," minji reassures, looking her in the eyes. she's stripped bare before her, both literally and figuratively, laid her soul out in front of minji and allowed the girl to see every inch. "not gonna do anything if you don't wanna, doll, yeah? 'm not like that, i told you."

"o-okay," jeongha reaches for her hand, and minji gladly intertwines their fingers, kissing the back of jeongha's hand with a smile. "can we just—fuck, i don't know.... wanna just be with you. wanna kiss you more."

somehow they end up sneaking into minji's brother's bedroom, the attic of their house ( she and her brother always favoured weird spots to live in ), empty since he's gone to college, but his old bed is still there. jeongha climbed up the trellis with minji in tow ( and yes, there were jokes about looking up skirts ), and they tumbled in through the window onto his mattress, the smell of old spice strong and making the unmistakably chanyeol's, warm and spicy and comforting.

"welcome to mi casa, babydoll," minji chuckles, laying down on the bare mattress. jeongha sits beside her, tugging at the back of her dress.

"could you, just... it's uncomfortable."

minji unzips the dress and presses kisses down the nubs of her spine, leaving small smudges of red in her wake. she can't believe how prom night turned out; she's laying with a half-naked pretty girl in her brother's bed, sharing a cigarette with her. jeongha lies on her side, her fingers resting delicately on minji's waist, stroking the fabric of her dress. she bites her lip, eyes darting up to minji's.

"can you t-take it... take it off? wanna see you, too." she's so quiet, delicate, fucking beautiful. minji beams and kisses her again, fervent, burning desire and maybe something akin to love blooming within her.

minji's dress is less complicated, comes off with a few buttons undone, and she kicks her stilettos away, leaves herself bare in front of the pretty girl she thinks she's falling for. naked, except for skimpy black lace panties and her fishnets;  jeongha's turning completely crimson from the neck upwards, taking in the whole picture in front of her. miles of smooth, pale and freckled skin, minji's all thick thighs and small pudge on her tummy, a stud in her belly button and a tattoo on her thigh.

"you alright, baby?" minji chuckles, speaking quietly so her parents won't hear. jeongha's doing a pretty good impersonation of a blooming red rose, eyes sparkling. "enjoying the view, hm?" minji blows smoke into the air, and jeongha shuffles close to her.

there's something wonderfully tender about the kiss, so soft and tentative, started by jeongha, her hand shaking as she cups minji's waist, thumb skimming the milky expanse of her skin. in her eyes, minji contains galaxies, whole supernovas; her world's been turned upside down on prom night. minji's hand is cupping her ass in those pretty white lace panties, pressing their warm bodies close together, feeling like it'd take a spark to make them catch alight. jeongha breathes heavily, chest heaving, stares into minji's deep eyes and dares, dares to slip her hands over minji's body like soft silk, experimental, wary.

minji's small chest is so pretty, the skin so soft, jeongha can't help but mimick what she did earlier, kissing in the valley of her ribs, looking up at minji, who smiles at her. they kiss and kiss and kiss, dizzying, wine-drunk off each other's mouths and bodies, minji's hands running through jeongha's body. when jeongha takes her hand and moves it down her body, minji looks at her worriedly, wondering if she truly wants this.

"i do, minji," jeongha breathes, lips swollen and kiss-slick, reddened, curling into a smile. "i know i do."

minji smiles at her and kisses her as she slips her hand into the most precious place, whispering reassuring things as she moves her hand. jeongha gasps against her lips, keens, closes her eyes when minji finds the spot that makes her go supernova, makes her thighs shake and her breath go heavy.

"so lovely for me, babydoll. such a pretty girl," minji whispers, kisses away jeongha's moans, moves her fingers in a way that has tears pooling in the creases of jeongha's eyes. "shh, shh darling. keep quiet for me. you're being so good, so lovely. you like this, yeah?"

jeongha nods, biting her lip. "yeah," she breathes out the most gorgeous whine, breathy and high pitched and minji's really spiralling into something amorous. minji kisses down her pretty chest, kisses the hickies she'd left on her boobs, moves her bra to suck her nipple teasingly, making the girl's back arch and a muffled moan escape her lips.

"minji, oh, it feels good, i—" jeongha tries hard not to be loud, but minji knows she's coming to the brink of her orgasm, that she's pulled taunt and ready to snap. minji kisses her, swallows her moans, and moves her fingers faster, making jeongha pant wetly into her mouth, eyes clenched shut, thighs quivering.

she comes with a high whine muffled by minji's lips, her whole body shaking, chest heaving. tears unwillingly slip from her eyes and minji kisses them away, taking her hand out of her underwear, wiping it clean on her brother's mattress ( it's seen worse ).

"baby, babydoll, are you okay?" minji asks, eyes wide and questioning, so worried she's ruined everything by what she just did. but jeongha's smiling, eyes misty, a light laugh escaping her pretty lips.

"t-that was, oh, oh wow," she breathes, and minji grins and kisses her. "t-that's what boys feel like?"

minji shrugs. "guess so, dollface. think i do it better, though." she smirks with a laugh. jeongha nods dreamily.

"yeah, i think you do."

the night fades away with kisses and reassuring words, and jeongha sleeps in minji's arms, an old duvet pulled over the both of them, no worries about the world cluttering their lovedumb minds. maybe going to prom can be worth it.

notes / 020819

y'all this au.... BIG OOF.... the lesbian sex might be a bit iffy cause uh i've not read much lesbian nsfw && i'm a b o y so.... yeah pls don't take this as a fetishsization of wlw it's Nothign Like Tht i just love lesbians & girls & i'm Soft™

also!!!! YA BOY GOT ACCEPTED INTO MY FIRST CHOICE SIXTH FORM COLLEGE!!!! IMMA BE A FRESHMAN IN SEPTEMBER!!!! EEEEEEE!!!

hope y'all enjoyeddddd i v much enjoyed writinh this i lov the length of it & also minji can like Marry Me pleasd!! thank u 4 readinf i luv u 💘___💘

— love, jace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 231 110
Oneshots of bangtan, enjoy my shitty writing oof
1.4K 172 18
"I promised to go to the moon with Jungkook" Random Jikook oneshots!
265K 5K 75
One shots that hopefully fullfill your fantasies:)
39.3K 2.1K 92
you have my world, you're my small universe. [bts oneshots / © 2017]