Sleep tight Good night || DaY...

By elevstrange

Nayeon can't sleep, Dahyun helps her out and because of that a little bond was made. More

Note
Chapter 1: Following you
Chapter 2: Efforts
Chapter 3: Denial Dahyun
Chapter 4: Let him go
Chapter 5: The hug
Chapter 6: Thank you
Chapter 7: No feelings
Chapter 8: Aggressive
Chapter 9: Kim Top-hyun
Chapter 10: Me likey?ΒΏ
Chapter 11: Oh No
Chapter 12: a nice messΒΏ?
Chapter 13: Just me and you
Chapter 14: Possessive
Chapter 15: Coward
Chapter 16: Finally??
Chapter 17: Restore
Chapter 19: Where do broken hearts go
Chapter 20: Something new
Chapter 21: Everything has changed
Chapter 22: Satisfaction
Chapter 23: Hatred
Chapter 24: Favor
Chapter 25: Realization
Chapter 26: Friends? Friends.
Chapter 27: What "Just friends" do?
Chapter 28: Let's be real
Chapter 29: hey, i love you!
Chapter 30: Happy Together
Playlist

Chapter 18: Ouch

2.4K 103 125
By elevstrange

Dahyun's POV

It was a good dinner with them but Nayeon unnie's not with us. We're incomplete.

She should be here because... its friday night. She's always here when its friday night.

"Well unnies..." I stood up. "It was a good dinner uhhmm goodnight."

"Wait." Jihyo unnie said. "Where are you going??"

"In our room of course, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are already in there so i think i should go-"

"Sit down" Jihyo unnie casually said. She looks serious with her voice.

Only six of us are left in the dinning table. Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina unnie and Me

"I heard a lot of things had happened in this day..." Jeongyeon unnie started. "And Dahyun-"

"I know I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!!!" I bowed my head on the table.

"What are you talking about??" Momo unnie's confused. Huh?

"We just wanted to tell you that its your schedule to wash the dishes with.. Sana." Jihyo unnie said.

"Oh C"mon!" Sana unnie hissed. I noticed that Sana, Mina and Jihyo exchanged glances.

"Okay.. with Mina." Mina unnie just glared at her. Jihyo unnie just took a last sip of water before going upstairs. "Thankfully glares can't kill."

"By the way I'm sleeping here tonight" Jeongyeon unnie announced.

"Can we sleep together-"

"No!" we all said in chorus to Momo unnie.

"Okay..." Momo unnie shyly said then she went to their room with Sana unnie. Jihyo and Jeongyeon unnie went to their rooms too.

So its only Mina unnie and i are left in here. We looked at each other, we both don't know what to do.

"you put on dish soap and I'll rinse." Mina unnie commanded.

"Hey! I-"

"you should thank me because i exchange schedule with Sana." Mina unnie crossed her arms.

I sighed in defeat. "Fine." I started putting some dish soap.

"why did you do that anyway?" i asked her while my eyes on the dishes.

"I'm a considerate friend Dahyun." She simply said.

"Aweee Chaeng is lucky to have you" Mina unnie turned red. I just keep on teasing her to Chaeng. I'm relieved that we didn't talk about what happened earlier.

The rest of the night turned well, after that we went to our beds then sleep. I had a good sleep.

I hope Nayeon unnie too.

The morning came just like any other morning, it was calm, but i have a heavy feeling since yesterday... i need to get rid of this. So i'll wait for her to come here and finally talk to her.

But she didn't.

Day 1 of waiting for her, well I'm not really counting the days but, yeah.

Day 3 of waiting for her. still no sighting of her though. She's not an alien but i never see a single sighting of her ever since that day.

Day 5, Jihyo unnie advised that i should just go visit her apartment but i disagree because my ass still can't do it. At the same day Sana unnie told me that she saw Nayeon unnie... clinging into a man.

She looks happy, like very happy, Sana unnie said. I doubted her at first but then Jihyo unnie receive a text from Nayeon and it says...

"Minhyuk and i are together again"

I swear after i read that message... i wished i didn't read it in the first place.

A week has past, Nayeon unnie showed up.

We were having a peaceful dinner when someone just barged in.

"Hello guys!!!!" all our attention were turned to her.

"Nayeon???" Jihyo unnie stood up.

"Yes its me!" Nayeon unnie enthusiasticly said.

"Well okay." Jihyo unnie went back to seat. I noticed that they keep on exchanging glances with me but i didn't care that much.

"woah i was gone for a week and it seems like it didn't bother you guys at all... how much more if i'll be gone by a year?"

be gone by a year??

"what are you talking about?" Jeongyeon unnie said sounded a little bit interested.

"I'll be going somewhere else for a year, maybe a vacation with-"

"...with Minhyuk?" I bitterly said. Everybody at the dinning table looked at me.

Jihyo unnie stood up and she faced Nayeon unnie, Jeongyeon, Momo, and Sana unnie followed.

"Hey are you out of your mind? I mean are you sure with him now??" Jihyo unnie asked Nayeon unnie.

"why? are you doubting me with my choices???" Nayeon unnie asked back. I turned back looking at them

"No its just that as a friend I'm concern of your feelings..." Jihyo unnie carefully said.

"Well I hope all of my friends are concern with my feelings as well." Nayeon unnie said while looking at Sana unnie who's avoiding her gaze.

"All of you, please do me a favor... for 1 year don't ever try reaching me.." every words she said feels like she twisted a knife on me.

"Why aren't you doing anything??" Chaeyoung whispered at me.

"Go there and stop her." Mina unnie also whispered.

"Let her be-"

"And for you Dahyun..." i slowly looked at her.

"I hope you're happy with your choice-

"Nayeon let me explain-" Sana unnie was about to say something but Nayeon unnie immediately interupted her with a 'shhhh'

"Please. I don't want to hear your voice.." Nayeon unnie said to Sana unnie. "Dahyun."

"Y-Yeah?" my voice cracks because I'm just nervous.

"I hope you always sleep well... Goodbye." Nayeon unnie said to me, each word hurts like shit.

Everything feels like a slow motion to me. I saw Nayeon unnie slowly walking away while Momo and Jeongyeon unnie are blocking her way, Mina, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are saying something to me but i can't clearly understand it, I can saw how Jihyo and Sana approached me and-

"Ouch!" Someone punch me in the face. That made me came back into my senses.

"Nayeon is leaving go chase after her!"

"W-wait who punched me first-"

"JUST GO AFTER HERR!!!" they said all in chorus.

"Okay... okay..." I confidently stood up and i went after her. I ran outside.

"Nayeon unnie!!!!" I shouted. Thank god Nayeon unnie walks like a grandma.

"Dahyun what do you want-"

"NAYEON UNNIE I'M SORRY I LOVE YOU!!" I shouted once again. She looked at me, she took a few steps to me, then she smiled.

"Dahyunie... i... i loved you too." My heart was about to explode because of happiness but wait WHAT?? 'Loved you??'

"Loved me??" I asked with confusion.

"Yes. I loved you before but.. not anymore." she placed her one hand on my right shoulder, i looked down.

"Sorry." She said then she slowly remove her hand on my shoulder. She started walking.

She's about to hop in the car.

"Nayeon unnie!!!" I shouted once again. She looked at me.

"I hope you always sleep well too." I said then i forced a smile. She smiled back.

And then i realized Minhyuk was the one on the driver's seat, that bastard, well, lucky bastard.

I can't do something instead... watch their car leave.

When their car is no longer visible in my sight that's it. My tears automatically starts to fall down, river of tears.

I kneeled down and i cried hard. Someone went beside me and hugged me, it was Jihyo unnie.

"by the way it was Chaeyoung who punched you.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so i've decided to add a few more chapters in this story 👉👈 so you guys don't need to worry  about the end of this story for the mean time.

anyway, THANK YOU FOR READINGGG LOVE Y'ALL!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52K 1.5K 45
nayeon being inlove with the popular student in school (dahyun) can nayeon help dahyunie to bring back the old dahyun. can nayeon also help dahyun t...
106K 1.7K 15
"Trying to seduce me while I'm sleeping again?" how she wish they had met under different circumstances.
21.5K 796 39
i don't want to leave you even though i have too, because you said so.
2.5K 75 18
A strory about Jihyo finding her true love. Or, maybe, her true love finding her.