*completely yours*

By Whatship111

renjun x lucas don't like don't read(under editing starting 2024) More

All Ships (edited)
Chapter 1 (edited)
Chapter 2 (edited)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
DoJae
Nomin
Yuwin
Renjun
Lucas
Johnil
Chensung & Markhyuk
TenKun & Henxiaoyang
Baby uwu
Character 21
Thank you
Chapter 22
Party outfits part 1
Party outfits part 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
End

Chapter 29

1K 40 8
By Whatship111

No pov.

Renjun had gotten up early since it was Sunday,his graduation.
So there he was cooking breakfast his graduation outfit since Sicheng would be picking him up along with Lucas,who had asked to go to Renjuns graduation.
Chenle was also going but Kun was gonna pick him and Jisung up.
Jaemin and Jeno had caught a cold and Mark just didn't wanna go.
Donghyuk had agreed to watch the "sick boys" as he called them since Mark can't even cook an egg.
That's why Renjun was fixing breakfast for them so he wouldn't have to worry about the house burning down well he was gone.

(What Renjun is wearing^)

Chenle and Jisung were in the Living room watching Netflix well everyone else was sleeping.
Renjun grabbed the plates and brought them to Jisung and Chenle.
"Thanks Gege"Chenle said speaking Chinese which made Jisung copy him.
"ThAnKs GeGe" Jisung said but it came a little sarcastic.
Renjun just walked back into the kitchen to get his plate.

(What Chenle is wearing^)

(What Jisung wearing ^)

When Renjun got done eating he went and grabbed Chenle and Jisung's plates so he could wash them.
After a bit of waiting in the living room he heard a knock on the door.
"I'll get it"Renjun said trying to stand up but it was getting harder for him but not to where he needed help,just a couch arm.
"Hey Lucas"Renjun said as he opened the door.
"Hello Renjunnie"Lucas said kissing Renjuns lips.

(What Lucas is wearing^)

"Can you guys not stand here just looking at each other"Yuta said from behind Lucas.
"But it was cute"Sicheng said holding Liqiu.
Renjun just walked inside letting everyone in.
"You guys can wait in the living room"Renjun said walking into the bathroom.

(What Yuta is wearing^)

(What Sicheng and Liqiu is wearing ^)

Sicheng and Yuta just sat down well Chenle played with Liqiu and Jisung was grabbing his and Chenle's coats.
Well Renjun was grabbing his on as well as his bag and Id card.
"Okay let's go"Renjun said as he came into the living room.
Lucas just stood up and walked behind Renjun.
The others wouldn't be leaving for another half an hour since the actual graduation wasn't for an hour.

When they arrived Renjun teacher greeted him.
"Hello Renjun"The English literature teatcher began but his eyes panned to the taller boy behind Renjun.
"Wong Yukhei"The Teacher says full of shock there was already three boys there sitting in chairs.
Renjun just walked over to them and greeted them.
"Hey Hyunjun,Jacob and....."Renjun begins but can't remember the other boys name.
"Kevin"Kevin said making Renjun have an oh face.

(What Jacob,Kevin and Hyunjun are wearing)
"Oh yah,Kevin"Renjun says pretending like he didn't just forget the others name.
Soon Sicheng showed up with the others.
"Renjun"Chenle yelled running over to Renjun.
"Yeah Chenle"Renjun spoke still sitting next to the three boys.
"It was snowing for a little bit"Chenle said all excited.
"Is he your boyfriend Renjun"A random voice spoke.
"Chan Hyung"Renjun said as he carefully got up and Hugged Chan.

(What Chan is wearing^)

"And no his my friend"Renjun said breaking the hug.
"I haven't seen you since that party,did you give birth you look so small"Chan said making Renjun shake his head.
"See"He then said taking off his coat slowly.
"You're still tiny,but i mean it matches you"Chan said giggling a bit.
"He does the same with me"Changbin said carrying two baby carrier's.
"When did you have kids"Renjun said quietly when he saw the calm babys.

(What Changbin is wearing and what the baby's look like ^)
"You remember that Three months,well I found out i was pregnant and decided to finish this year"Changbin said making Chan step in.
"He also won't tell any of us who the father is but ive done some calculations and I think I know who the father or fathers are"Chan said smirking Renjun was one of the few people who knew about the boy's relationship.

"Renjun is that you"A boy says making a lot of people turn there heads.
"Chan hee"Renjun says looking at Chan hee.
"Chan hee I thought you were at home with the others"Hyunjun speaks making Chan hee shrug.
"Changmin and Yoonghoon are getting on my nerves"Chan hee replied just sitting down.
"It's nice seeing you Renjun"Chan hee says well Renjun just nods a bit then continued to talk with Chan until his hips and feet started to hurt.

(What Chan hee is wearing^)

"Renjunnie"Lucas said as he walked over to sit next to Renjun
"Yeah"Renjun said as he looked to his side.
"You okay"Lucas asked but Renjun just nodded.
"Okay but tell me if you need to leave"Lucas said making Renjun nod again.
Soon The graduation ceremony began and the graduates were giving speechs Renjun was gonna do his speech last so he was mentally preparing for it.
He wasn't nervous just uncomfortable.

"Okay next up is Huang Renjun"The teacher that was announcing the awards and stuff spoke.
"Hello my name is Renjun,and I was told I had to prepare a small speech so here goes nothing,I have been in this college for only three years but I've learned a lot over the years,that's it that's my speech"Renjun said carefully walking to his chair.

"You okay,you look uncomfortable"Lucas said as he carefully put an arm around Renjun who tried to get closer to Lucas but he could feel his bladder asking to be released.
"Ugh,im gonna go use the restroom"Renjun said groaning well walking out of the room.
"Come on little one can't you give me a break"Renjun whispered to himself as he walked into the bathroom to pee.

.
.
.

...
Till Next Time👋😚✌

Sorry I haven't updated I've been busy as well as I needed sometime .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.5K 639 14
Will include a lot of smut, don't read if you aren't comfortable. Welcome hard stans 😈.
127K 3.4K 33
[COMPLETED] "I don't care about what you do, just stay out of my business and I'll stay out of yours."
178K 6.8K 32
ᴤᴍᴏᴋᴇ ᴈɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍᴤ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʀᴍᴏɴᴀʟ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀᴤ ᴤ ᴛ ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ: [3ʀᴅ ᴏᴈ ᴊᴜʟʏ, 2018] ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴘ ʟ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ: [19ᴛʜ ᴅᴇᴄ...
16.8K 462 21
"..I like you, No I love you". started: 03 31, 2020 ended: 07 16, 2020 ♡best scores♡ °#8/192 in johnmark