Silver (Barry Allen's sister)

By EGvamp24

Cover made by: @breezzer_bree Mia Marie Allen Was a ordinary girl before the partical accelerator blew up. w... More

Introduction
Character Profile: Amelia "Mia" Marie Allen (Silver)
Character Profile: Benjamin Singh
Particle Accelerator Explosion
S.T.A.R Labs and a hostage
A nice walk with some Quality Sibling bond
Fastest Man Alive
Character profile: Millie Queen
Running from your Past
In my blood
Another day Another Meta
New powers as the Silver Streak
Flash vs Arrow Part 1
Flash vs. Arrow Part 2
The Man in the Yellow suit Part 1
The Man in the Yellow Suit Part Two
Revenge of the Rogues
Sounds of Silence
Crazy for You
Crazy for you Part 2
The Nuclear Man
Fallout
Out of Time
Rogue Time
Tricksters
All Star Team Up
Who Is Harrison Wells?/ The Trap
Rogue air
Fast enough
The Man who saved Central City
SuperFamily
The Carlisle Family
Restoration
The fury of Firestorm
The light and the darkness
Zoom
Legends of Today and Tomorrow part 1
Legends of today and tomorrow part 2
Running to stand still
Potential Energy
The Reverse-Flash Returns
Fast Lane
Earth-2
Becoming One With Earth-2
Becoming One With Earth-2 cont.
Trajectory
Betrayed
Versus Zoom Part 1
Versus Zoom part 2

Grodd

347 9 2
By EGvamp24

Ben's POV

I sat on Mia's bed and I held my hands to my face "Hey, uh I came to check up on you." Millie said and I looked up to see her eyes red and I knew she had been crying. "Thanks. Uh you should get some rest, I'm sure Barry or Joe would calls us if they find Mia." I said and she nodded "What about you? You should probably rest up too." Millie said and I smiled but it faded and I started sobbing which she came over and hugged me. "I can't loose her, I love her Mil." I cried and she sighed "It's gonna be fine. Just breathe." Millie said holding my head and I stared in her eyes which she kissed me. I pulled away and I thought about what she do "Why did you do that?" "You were having a panic attack, I'm sorry it was only to calm you down." Millie said and I nodded "Thanks... We should go to S.T.A.R Labs." I said and we went to the lab.

Barry explained that the gold reserve was under attack and he was whammed "Your eye movement is normal. No signs of neurological damage."Caitlin said and Millie frowned "Do you think the thief might have been a meta-human who put the whammie on you or something?" "I-I don't know. When Rainbow Raider got in my head, all I felt was anger. But this was not that. This was just overwhelming fear." Barry said and I frowned as Cisco looked through the computer. "Hmm. Looks like when you went down, the thief got disoriented too." He said and Barry sighed "Maybe we both got whammied." "Then you know how it feels..." Iris said walking in and we all were shocked. "Hi, Barry. Or should I say The Flash?" She said and they went into the training room to talk. "This is one of the few times I would not want to be Barry Allen." "I wonder what he's gonna say." Millie said and Caitlin sighed "We should absolutely not listen in." "It's none of our business.... But The Flash is our business." Caitlin and Cisco said and me and Millie looked at each other then frowned. "And Iris did just find out that Barry's The Flash." "So by transitive property, Barry and Iris are our business." Caitlin said and turned on the mic which we listened in on to there conversation.

Barry's POV
"I'm not mad Barry, just disappointed. Does Eddie know?" Iris asked and I sighed "Yes, he does." "Is that why he got kidnapped?" Iris asked and I shook my head. "No, I don't know why Wells took Eddie." "Dr. Wells is The Man in Yellow?" she asked and I sighed "Everything he's been doing, helping me... helping Mia, training her. It was all a lie. Wells killed our mom, and he took Mia too." I told her and she looked to the ground then back up to me. "Is he gonna kill Eddie or Mia?" "No, he's not. I'm gonna get Eddie and Mia back, I swear." I said and she nodded "Yeah, The Flash said the same thing." Iris said and I sighed. "Look, Iris, you have to believe me, I- There was so many times me and Mia wanted to tell you. You were the first person we wanted to tell, but everything started getting crazy, and I thought maybe Joe was right and I shouldn't say-" "Wait, wait, wait. You're telling me that Mia has powers too and my dad knew and he told you not to tell me?" Iris questioned and groaned "He was trying to protect you. We all were." I said and sighed. "Yeah, well, maybe it's time you all stopped." Iris said and walked out and I sat on the step and held my hands to my face and thought about Mia, if she was okay.

Mia's POV

I tried to pull the ropes or to use my powers and I couldn't use them and when I do try it is very painful "Mia, you have to- you have to try." "It hurts if I try, I just I just need to rest for a minute." I said closing my eyes but they opened slowly when I heard a hatch opening and Thawne came down the ladder "I don't suppose you brought food?" Eddie asked and I tried to hold my head up but I was getting tired even more. "Did you know that human beings can survive up to two months without food?" Thawne asked and I glared at him "Is that how long you're planning on keeping us here?" I questioned and he crouched down to my level and held the side of my face "You know I doubt it'll come to that. You know Mia, this wasn't suppose to happen, you were suppose to still be in your coma but you woke up... someone woke you up and it wasn't me" Thawne said and I frowned. "You want to tell me what we're doing down here?" "No." He muttered turning to Eddie and I was still confused about my coma, he wanted me to stay in that coma for whatever reason and someone got me out of it. But who? "You told me we're related, that you're from the future. Prove it." "Yeah, I don't have to prove anything to anyone." Thawne said and I turned to him "Well, I think you're full of crap. And whatever you're trying to do, you're not gonna get away with it because The Flash is..." Eddie said and Thawne speeded right in front of him and his eyes were a bright red just like when he's the Man in Yellow "Stop talking." He growled and he turned to me as I looked terrified.

Millie's POV

I went to CCPN with Joe to talk to Iris and she was writing a story "I heard you talked to Barry...." Joe said and she never answered and Joe looked at me and sighed "So this is what my cold shoulder treatment feels like. Look baby, the way I went about things, maybe No. I was wrong. I was just trying to keep you safe." "You know, that excuse is getting really old. First it was the police academy, and then it was dating Eddie, and now this." Iris said and Joe sighed. "Sweetheart, you know what The Man in Yellow is capable of. He killed cops. He killed Mason Bridge." "Wells killed Mason? And you're covering that up?" Iris said and my eyes widened "No. No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. If the world finds out about Wells, they find out about Barry. I'm trying to keep him safe too." Joe said and I looked to the ground. "Did you ever stop to think that looping me in would keep me safe? That if I knew what was going on out there, I could prepare for it? Maybe I could've helped you and Barry put the bad guys away instead of being in the way." "Believe me, I asked myself that question every single day. Every time you posted something new about The Flash on your blog Dad, it's not just about Barry being The Flash." Joe said and Iris frowned "You knew how he felt about me for God knows how long, and you didn't tell me that either." "That wasn't for me to tell, Iris." Joe said.

"Well, you know what, if any of you had been honest with me, maybe Eddie would still be here. He wouldn't have gotten involved in all of this if I hadn't been dating him." Iris said and Joe frowned. "Are you saying if you had known how Barry felt" "What I am saying is that what happened to Eddie is your fault." Iris said and I frowned but Joe's phone rang "This is work. We can finish this talk." "Talking. Yeah, that'll be new." Iris said and I cleared my throat "You know Iris, I thought the same thing about finding out that Mia had powers but I understood her, I wouldn't want to be hurt. I'm glad Mia protected me." I said and she rolled her eyes and Joe took me to S.T.A.R. Labs.

Ben's POV
"I just got a call from Joe. The Central City Gold Reserve is about to transport $300 million in gold bars to their Coast City vault. Singh told Joe they think the Man in the Mask is gonna make a play for it." Barry said and I frowned "Okay, but we still don't know if he's responsible for those weird images you saw." "How are they transporting the gold?" I asked and Barry sighed and told us they were transporting it by Ice Cream truck. Barry was about to go and I sighed "Wait Barry, is it okay if I can help? I kinda have a good grip on my powers." "Yeah, sure." Barry said and I put on the suit Millie gave me that was from Starling City.

Millie's POV

We watched as Barry and Ben fight the man in the mask who turned out to be General Eiling and I frowned. "What is wrong with him?" "I pulled a bullet out of his shoulder." Caitlin said and I frowned. "Which should hurt like hell." "And it didn't even seem like he felt it. I did a complete body scan, and otherwise, General Eiling is perfectly healthy." Caitlin said and I got a text from Kaleb about General Eiling. "So why is he just standing there like a robot?" "I just got off the phone with ARGUS. Eiling is on administrative leave." Cisco said and I sighed "I got a message from my friend who works as a tech, he said Eiling has been missing for the past three months and ARGUS is covering up for it." "I spoke with Diggle's wife, Lyla, and she said the same thing." Cisco said and Barry nodded. "Makes sense. Last time I saw the general was when Ronnie and I broke Professor Stein and Mia out of that military facility. I'm sure they're covering that up too." "So where has he been since then?" Joe asked and I shrugged "General Eiling, why were you trying to rob the gold reserve?" "Maybe he's in some kind of a trance?" Caitlin questioned but the general just stood there. "General, do you remember me?" Barry asked and I looked to Barry then to the general "Flash." "How does he know you're The Flash?" I asked and he shrugged "I don't know." "General Eiling not here. Eiling bad." General Eiling said and I frowned. "Maybe it's some kind of psychotic break presenting itself as dissociative identity disorder." "Caitlin. Caitlin good." Eiling said and Caitlin frowned "Oh, uh, thank you?" "Mm. Forget multiple personalities. You guys have seen The Exorcist, right?" Cisco said and I turned to him and I frowned at him "You and your movies... Keep talking to him. He seems to respond to you." Joe said to Barry and he nodded. "Uh, why is Eiling bad?" "Eiling hurt me. I hurt Eiling." The general said grunted and I was confused "Okay, uh, so if you're not Eiling, then who are you?" "I Am Grodd. Fear me." He growled and I was now more confused "Uh, what is a Grodd?" Barry and I asked and they showed us security footage from before the particle accelerator.

"Oh, Grodd is a gorilla." "Five years ago, Eiling and Wells were working on a project to expand soldiers' cognitive abilities during battle." Cisco told us and I frowned "What we didn't realize is that Eiling was trying to create soldiers with psychic abilities." "What do you mean "psychic"?" Joe asked and Caitlin shrugged. "Eiling was trying to create these super-soldiers with telepathic and telekinetic capabilities." "Just like Mia, But when Dr. Wells found out about the terrible experiments that Eiling was doing, he shut down the entire project." Caitlin said and Joe sighed. "So our psycho-killer has a soft spot for animals. That's sweet." "What happened to Grodd?" Barry asked and Caitlin sighed "We don't know. After the Particle Accelerator exploded, I went down to check on him, and his cage was empty." "So he could have been affected by the same energy that hit Barry and Mia?" Joe asked and I looked to Cisco. "When the dark matter hit Grodd, all the drugs and serums that Eiling injected him with could've activated. Maybe the Accelerator explosion created a meta-gorilla. And I think we know what happens when a super-intelligent ape who's pissed off at humans escapes captivity." Cisco said and I frowned "Cisco's right about the first part. This is the first brain scan that I did on Grodd." "Whoa. His primary motor cortex and Broca's area are lit up like a Christmas tree." Barry said and I looked at the scans "From Eiling's experiments?" "I questioned and Caitlin nodded. "And this is the brain scan that I just did on Eiling. His brain is lit up in the exact same way." "So Grodd and Eiling are connected somehow?" Joe asked and Caitlin nodded

"I think that somehow, Grodd is transmitting neural signals to Eiling's primary motor cortex. Mind control, telepathy who knows what Grodd is capable of now?" "What do we think Grodd wants? Revenge?" Barry asked and I shrugged "I do not like the fact that Wells rescued Grodd. I don't think it's a coincidence that this gorilla shows up at the very same time we're looking for Wells." Joe said and I nodded "Me too." "Grodd and Wells always did have a special bond." Caitlin said and I sighed. "It wouldn't surprise me if Wells was using Grodd to distract us. If we find Grodd, we find Wells. If we find Wells..." "We find Eddie." We heard and we saw Iris and I smiled "And we also find Mia." Ben said and I nodded. "And I'm gonna help." "Know anything about gorillas?" Caitlin asked and she smirked "I just might." Iris said and she showed us some reports.

"There have been reports of some sort of animal down in the sewers." "Mm. Alligators. C.H.U.D.S.. R.O.U.S'es? Am I the only one who watches movies around here?" Cisco questioned and I rolled my eyes "We get it." Ben said and I could feel like he's trying not to scream. "Uh, a few months ago, two sewer workers went missing. The search party reported hearing strange animal like noises down in the tunnels." Iris said and I frowned "Where exactly did they go missing?" "Uh, Fifth Avenue and Tenth Street." She told Barry I looked on the map with Cisco. "There's an access point to the sewers about two blocks east of that intersection." I told Barry and he nodded. "I'll start there." "Not alone. I'm coming too." Joe said and Ben sighed "I'm coming too." Ben said and my eyes widened as I turned to him "What? No, Ben..." "I'm going." He said and I frowned. "Huh, wading through miles of rats, roaches, and human excrement count me out.
Count me in." Cisco said and Joe shook his head "He's your monkey." He said and Ben went to suit up but I pulled Barry to the side. "What's going on?" "Barry, you can't let Ben go with you. He is not in his right mind right now." I said and he sighed "He said he was fine." "Barry, he lost Mia, he is not okay." I told him and he looked to Ben and then to me. "He'll be fine, I'll watch for him." Barry said and he walked out.

Ben's POV

"I can't believe I'm down here looking for a supernatural gorilla. I'm terrified of regular gorillas." Joe said and I rolled my eyes, all I want to do is find this gorilla to find Well then find Mia. I swear if he hurt her in any way, I am going to kill him. We heard a clank and I frowned "What was that?" Cisco asked and it was a rat and I sighed "Whoa. Hey, hey, guys, look at this. Incredible." "Looks like we're in the right place." Barry said as we looked at writing on the wall and I frowned

"Somebody want to tell me what we're looking at here?" "Grodd. He's evolving. He's getting smarter." Barry said and I shined my light on the walls "Getting smarter?" I muttered and Joe frowned "Great." He said and we heard snarling and the water had ripples in it like something was coming towards us. "If I hadn't seen Jurassic Park, I wouldn't be nearly as frightened right now." "So if he's getting smarter, you think he might be getting bigger too?" I asked and we heard rumbling. "That must have been a truck passing over, right?" Joe asked and I shrugged and soon Cisco dropped his light and I frowned "Barry!" Joe yelled and I felt my head sting and I screamed in pain. "Ben!" I heard Millie yell through the mic. "We got to get out of here." Joe yelled and I looked around "Barry's out cold." Cisco said and soon Joe was pulled away and my eyes widened. "Joe!" Cisco yelled as we heard him scream.

Joe's POV

I opened my eyes to see I was still in the sewers but in a different part of it, I sat up and I heard footsteps. I took out my gun but I turned it towards me but I couldn't stop "What are you doing to me? Help! Cisco, help me!" I yelled as I saw Grodd and I was terrified "No help here." "I can hear you in my head. You are telepathic. Please. Please." I yelled and I dropped my gun "Father hate gun." "Father. Father, you mean you mean Wells. Wells? Is that what you mean? Where is he?" I asked Grodd but he growled at me. "Not here." "It's just you, me and Grodd." I heard a familiar voice say and I frowned. "Mia?" "Hey, Joe." She smiled and then put a hand on Grodd's arm. "I got it from here, boy." She said then walked towards me "Please, please. Mia, you need to get me out. Barry and Ben are worried." "They don't to be. I'm fine and besides Joe, you won't even remember that you saw me." Mia said and I frowned as her eyes turned silver.

Millie's POV

"You're experiencing a spike of activity in your primary motor cortex. It's the same thing we saw in Eiling. The images you saw were some kind of psychic attack by Grodd." "First Eddie and Mia gets taken by The Man in Yellow, and now my dad." Iris said and I sighed "We're gonna save both of them, Iris - I promise you." Barry said and I looked to Ben who looked heartbroken. "Hold up. I put a tracker in the tranq dart Ben shot Grodd with. As soon as it activates" "No, Cisco. I can't wait for that. I will search every inch of that sewer if I have to." Barry said and I frowned "And what happens if you find them?" I asked and Caitlin nodded "What happens if Grodd takes over your mind the same way he did with Eiling?" "I don't - I mean Can you guys build me something? Some kind of tech so he can't get into my head?" Barry asked and Cisco and Caitlin looked at each other and scoffed. "I don't know. Maybe if Dr. Wells were here." "I don't understand. Every day you guys figure out a way to help people. All of The Flash's powers and all of this equipment, and you can't save Eddie, Mia and my dad?" Iris said and I turned to her "We'll figure something out. Fast. Iris." "I can't get that sound out of my head. My dad screaming. Why did he insist on going down there with you? He's always preaching about being safe, but not once does he think about running into danger himself." Iris said and Barry and her walked out. I turned to Ben and he rolled his eyes "I need to do something." "What do you mean?" I asked and he sighed "Anything to keep me distracted." Ben said grabbing his jacket and leaving.

Eddie's POV

For over a few hours Mia has been going in and out but it also looks like the light has gone out of her eyes "You know they're going to find us. And you. You're not as smart as you think you are." "Oh, really? 'Cause I'm a genius where I come from. Imagine how smart that makes me here." Eobard said and I frowned "Cause you're from the future? - Hmm.
With a name like Eobard, I guess you'd have to be." I said and he chuckled. "No, Eobard is a distinguished name for a distinguished member of a distinguished family." "Depressing to think all of my descendants are as crazy as you." I smirked and he shook his head and untied Mia "Oh, no, no, no. No, the Thawne bloodline is chock-full of influential politicians, scientists, captains of industry. Failures such as yourself are just the exception." "And what exactly makes me such a failure?" I asked and he smiled "Tough question, Eddie. Where to start? Oh, how about your career as a police detective? It's spectacularly uneventful." "Yeah. Well, we'll see." I said and he nodded "No, we have seen. I have seen. I am from the future. And you are the only Thawne to be all but forgotten by history. Waste of a life, waste of a man. And Oh, no. You don't even get the girl." Thawne said and I frowned "What are you talking about?" "Observe, if you will, the byline. Barry marries Iris and not you. We're just gonna have to give this ring back to Grandma Agnes. You, Eddie, won't be needing it." He said showing me a hollow gram and he threw the ring I was going to give to Iris. "You know what you need to do." Thawne said and Mia stood up and I frowned.

Millie's POV
"An anti-telepathy strip. It uses magnetic resonance to neutralize any foreign neurological stimulus." "So it'll protect Barry from being mind-controlled?" I asked and Caitlin sighed "That's the hope, but we have no way of knowing if it actually works." "It'll work." Barry said and we heard a beep 'The tracker just came online. We have Grodd's location." Cisco said then Barry ran out and came back in his flash suit. "Iris I want you to know, all the times I imagined you being here, it was not like this." "Get my dad back." Iris said and Ben suited up "Woah, no you aren't going." I said and he sighed "I'm going to go look for Mia, what I should be doing instead of finding a stupid telepathic monkey." He said and I frowned "Mia, will be fine. Right now we need to make sure Joe is safe." I said and he rolled his eyes "Barry, what's your ETA?" "All right. I'm in position." Barry said and Ben ran out before I can call his name and I groaned "Wait for my signal." Cisco said and Iris frowned "So the red, that's Barry?" "Yes." Caitlin said and nodded. "And the blue?" "Is Grodd." I told her and Cisco sighed "Okay. Here goes nothing." He said and made steam in the sewer.

We waited until we heard silence and I frowned "Barry!" "I'm bringing him home." Barry said and we all sighed in relief and I tried to text and call Ben to see if he found anything on Mia but I got nothing. I went down to the Cells with Barry to see if General Eiling was okay "Mr. Allen, how nice of you to visit. Miss Queen, pleasure to meet you. Exactly how long do you intend to keep me prisoner?" "Your brain scan's normal, which means Grodd is no longer controlling you. This prison is for meta-humans, so you're free to go." Barry said as he opened the cell door and let him out. "You will get what's coming to you eventually." "I am not ashamed of my actions, Mr. Allen. You've seen what these meta-humans are capable of. Soon, your prison won't be enough." General Eiling said and I frowned "Not all meta-humans are dangerous." I told him and he nodded "Oh, you're afraid that I know you're The Flash? Don't get your tights in a twist; I've known for months. I wanted to come after you, I would've done it by now." "But you think you're gonna need me." Barry asked and he turned to him. "Harrison Wells turned me over to that beast. He used me like a damn puppet. So like it or not, we have a common enemy, you and I. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a gorilla to hunt." He said and left. "Do you think Ben will find Mia?" I asked Barry and he sighed "He might have more luck then what we have." He said and we went to the training room.

"Maybe it's a good thing we didn't catch Grodd. Where would we put him? I mean, the pipeline isn't exactly equipped to hold a super-intelligent, telepathic gorilla." Caitlin said and I chuckled "Oh, god." "Joe mentioned that Grodd called Wells "Father." And Wells must have ordered Grodd to come after us. It's why Grodd didn't kill Joe. I think Joe is right.
Everything Grodd did, it was just to distract us." Barry said and he looked to Cisco. "What's going on? Are you okay?" "Just thinking about this headset. It wasn't strong enough. You could've been killed out there, man." Cisco said and Barry sighed "No, dude, your tech worked, and it proved that we don't need Wells. The four of us took on Grodd and rescued Joe. Together, we can do anything." "Actually, it was the five of us." Caitlin said including Iris and I smiled then got a call from Ben and I frowned "I have to go." I said and I ran to his apartment.

"Hey. What did you find?" I asked and his apartment was trashed and I frowned "What the hell happened here?" I asked and he sighed "We need to get her to S.T.A.R. Labs" Ben said and I saw him holding Mia's unconscious body and I was now worried as I also saw the note Wells left on Ben's wall.

Mia won't be free until she is unleashed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86 0 9
On Earth-1, Barry Allen is the Scarlet Speedster. His mother died when he was 11, and his father was sentenced for it. On Earth-1, Barry dealt with a...
102K 2.4K 43
Joe had adopted Delaney as an infant and cared for her as his own. In school, Iris, Barry and Delaney were best friends. Barry always found himself i...
87.4K 1.2K 36
My name is Bethany Nora Allen. When I was 6 weeks old my mother was murderd by a man in yellow lighting. Even though he killed my mum my dad got sent...
15.3K 390 17
Barry Allen was a normal boy who lost his parents at age 11 and is now a CSI for the CCPD. After he as struck by lightning and in a coma for nine mon...