White Diamond x Child Reader

By dhlightningbolt3

White Diamond has been in her head for a really long time and has been lonely for a while, so she goes to the... More

Chapter 1
My reaction to the Steven Universe Movie
Chapter 3
Wow!
Please Vote
Results
4K Views
Chapter 4
Another Cover Vote
One Year Anniversary
7K Views
Chapter 5
OMG!!!
My Reaction to the Steven Universe Series Finale
15K!!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
1 Year Anniversary

Chapter 2

7.4K 97 70
By dhlightningbolt3

Y/n POV
I wake up and see that I'm sleeping really close to my Mom's chest and then I smiled and closed my eyes and continued to sleep next to my mother.

White Diamond POV
I wake up and see my son is still laying close to me on my chest and I smiled.

I realize it's morning, so I laid there until my son woke up.

Y/n POV
I woke up and see my mother looking down and smiling at me.

"Good morning Y/n, did you sleep well?" She asked.

I smiled back and said, "Yes, I did Mother."

White Diamond POV
Hearing him say that makes me smile and cry tears of joy.

Suddenly, I hear a knock on my door. I told my son to please stay here on the bed. I went to the door and opened it and it was Blue Diamond.

"Blue, what a nice surprise." I told her.

"It's really nice to see you too White. I just wanted to see how you were doing." Blue said.

I knew Blue and Yellow were worried about me, so I told her.

"I'm doing good."

"You are?" She asked.

"Yes, Blue can you please come in, there is someone I really want you to meet." I said.

Blue comes inside, but doesn't see anyone.

"Uhh, White there's no one here." She told me.

I looked and see my son is not where he's at.

"Sweetie, you can come out, it's okay." I called out to him.

There was no response.

"Please wait here Blue." I told her.

I looked around for my son until I found him hiding behind my throne.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?" I asked him.

"I'm scared." He told me nervously.

I comforted him and said, "Y/n, it's okay, it's safe, please come out I really want you to meet someone."

I hold my hand out for him and he got on.

I raised him up and covered him with my other hand to hide him.

I walked over to Blue and said, "Blue, I want you to meet someone that helped me."

"Okay." She said.

I uncovered my hands to reveal Y/n to Blue and she was surprised.

"Who's this White?" She asked me.

"This is Y/n, my new son Blue." I told her.

She was shocked.

"Son?" Blue asked.

"Yes, I found him really lonely in the zoo and learned that his parents are gone, so we talked and bonded and then I asked him if he wanted me to be his new mom and he said yes." I then smiled and cried tears of joy again.

"So, does that mean I'm his aunt?" She asked.

"Yes Blue, you're his new aunt." I told her with a smile.

Blue smiled too.

"White, mind if I see him?" She asked me.

I looked at my son and he was nervous.

"It's okay Y/n, she's not going to hurt you, she's really nice." I told him and rubbed his back with my thumb.

My son nodded and went to Blue and she held her hand out for him and my son got on her hand and she lifted him up and started talking to him.

"It's really nice to meet you Y/n, my name is Blue Diamond." She said.

"It's really nice to meet you too Aunty Blue." He said.

After he said that, Blue cried tears of joy and brought him to her face and kissed him lightly on the forehead and snuggled him up to her cheek and my son smiled and I'm really glad my son is bonding with his new aunt already.

Once Blue was done, she put Y/n down and he came back to me in my hands and I really wondered how Yellow would feel.

My son got concerned and asked, "Mom, are you okay?"

I still love it when he calls me Mom.

"Everything's okay Y/n, I'm just worried." I told him.

"About what?" He asked.

"Y/n, besides Blue you have another aunt too." I said.

"Really?" He asked excitedly.

"Yes, but she used to get angry a lot back then until now after everything changed." I told him.

"What do you mean?" He asked me.

I didn't want to tell him this, but I have to, I really can't lie to my son.

"Y/n, back then I was and I still am one of the rulers of Homeworld, but I was too much of a perfectionist back then and I did something really wrong." I told him with regret.

"What did you do Mom?" He asked me.

I cried and said, "I mind controlled Blue and Yellow and a few gems including my Pearl, but she was Pink's Pearl back then and I really regret taking her away from Pink Diamond."

I continued crying and I couldn't stop because I feel really guilty of what I did back then.

I continued crying until a hand touched my face and I opened my eyes and saw that Y/n put his hand on my cheek.

He was crying too because he probably felt bad for me being guilty or for what I did back then and then he snuggled to my cheek and said, "It's okay Mom, I'm really sorry about what you were like back then, but no matter what I will always be your son and I will always love you forever."

After he said that, I smiled and cried tears of joy again and snuggled him close to me and started dancing with him and Blue smiled at us.

"Oh, Y/n I'm really glad I found you and I'm really glad to be your new mother." I said happily.

"I'm really glad too mother." He said happily too.

We stayed like that for a few minutes or more until I asked him.

"Y/n, are you ready to meet Yellow? I can assure you that she's really nice now and less angry, I promise."

He thought about this for a minute and then nodded.

"I'm ready Mom." He told me.

We started to head to the throne room to meet Yellow until my son asked me something.

"Mom?"

"Yes, my son." I said.

"Who helped you change back then?" He asked.

"A half human and half gem hybrid named Steven." I told him.

"Where is he?" He asked me.

"He's on Earth with his team called the Crystal Gems and they usually would come visit sometimes." I told him.

"Will I ever get to meet them?" He asked.

"Yes, absolutely Y/n." I said.

"How did he help you Mom?" He asked.

I frowned and said, "I thought back then I was flawless, but how wrong I was about that and then, I took my mind control off the gems I did it on once I realized it."

"What was your flaw?" He asked me.

"Did you ever see me blush? I blush pink somehow." I said.

"Wow." He said surprised.

We continued until we reached the doors to the throne room.

I started to wonder about something and then I was really worry about what I was thinking.

I'm a Diamond who doesn't age and Y/n is a human who does age, if he dies how can I live my life forever without my son.

I knew that I was going to try to figure it out later on, but right now I just want to be with my son.

My son noticed and was worried about me and then asked, "Mom, is everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything's okay, I'm just worried about something." I said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Y/n, you're a human who ages and I'm a Diamond who doesn't age and I really don't want to lose you when you get older, I really can't spend my life without you." I said sadly.

My son becomes sad too and said, "Yeah, I don't want to be separated from you too mother, but maybe there is a way I can become immortal someday."

After he said that, I'm really hoping he was right about it.

We opened the doors to the throne room and see Yellow Diamond.

I hide my son in my hands again.

"White, it's really nice to see you again." Yellow said.

"It's really nice to see you again too Yellow." I said.

Yellow then notices there's something in my hands.

"White, what's in your hands?" She asked me.

"I want you to meet someone." I told her.

I opened my hands and showed her Y/n and she was surprised.

"Who's this White?" She asked.

"This is Y/n my son." I said.

"Son?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm his new mother." I said.

"Does that mean?" She asked me.

"Yes Yellow, you're his new aunt too." I said with a smile.

Yellow smiled too and held out her hand for Y/n. He looked at me and I nodded to him and he jumped off my hands and landed on Yellow's.

"It's really nice to meet you Y/n." Yellow said to him.

"It's really nice to meet you too Aunty Yellow." He said while Yellow kept smiling and then brought him to her chest for a hug.

It made me smile even more seeing my son bonding with his new aunts.

Once Yellow was done, she put Y/n down and continued to smile at him.

After that, he came back to me and stood next to my feet. I then picked up Y/n with my hands and brought him close to my face and kissed him lightly on the forehead.

I then showed my son what Homeworld was like along with Blue and Yellow and he was amazed by it.

"You see there Y/n, there is a lot of gems like us, but they all serve a purpose. They all work in our courts." I told him.

"What do you mean Mom?" He asked me.

"They all serve us Diamonds and usually we would try to make everything perfect, but that was until Steven came here and taught us a really good lesson that not everything needs to be perfect." I told my son.

"Wow, this boy Steven is something special isn't he." He said.

"He sure is." I replied.

Suddenly, I heard a rumbling sound.

"What was that?" I asked Y/n.

My son said, "That was my stomach meaning I'm really hungry."

I nearly forgot humans need food to survive, so I called my Pearl and told her to get some Amethysts at the zoo to bring some food for my sweet little Y/n.

After that, the Amethysts came and brought food for my son and I watched him enjoy it.

He offered me if I wanted to try some, but I told him gems don't usually need to eat, but some like to try it. I know I don't need to eat, but I accepted his offer and gave it a try and it was really good.

Once he was done, my son spends the rest of the day exploring Homeworld and bonding even more with me and his new aunts.

After that, Y/n started to get really tired, so I took him back to my ship to get him to bed. Once we were there, I put my son on the bed and he asked me, "Mom, will you please sleep with me tonight?"

I smiled happily at him and said, "Yes my son, I would love to."

I get in bed with my son and he does the same thing he did yesterday, he came close to me and snuggled to my chest. I looked down at him and he looked up at me too and we both smiled.

"I love you so much Mom." He said happily.

"I love you too my sweet little Y/n." I said happily too.

After that, we both fell asleep and stayed really close to each other as we both entered dreamland together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

996K 39.4K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

92.3K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
291K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
278K 9.5K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...