No More Sympathy (Abused Male...

By Ibanez303x

(Y/N) (L/N) was the adopted son of Taiyang Xiao Long and Summer Rose. He was loved, cherished, and well train... More

Profile Card
Chapter 1: Enter The Dragon
Chapter 2: Lights, Camera, Action!
Chapter 3: Reunion
Chapter 4: Way of the Dragon
Chapter 5: Way of the Dragon pt. 2
Chapter 6: More Than a Burden
Chapter 7: The Knight Versus the Dragon
Chapter 8: Forever Falling
Chapter 9: Gray Area
Chapter 10: Off With a Bang
Chapter 11: Bonded by Blood
Chapter 12: Sharing is Caring
Chapter 13: Dance Dance No Solution
Chapter 14: The Mission
Chapter 15: Breach in Security
Chapter 16: Game of Death
100k!
Chapter 18: 4v1
Chapter 19: What Would We Do with a Drunken Sailor
A/N: Changes
Chapter 20: 2v1
Chapter 21: 1v1
Chapter 22: End of the Line
Chapter 23: Missing in Action
Chapter 24: A Few Step Ahead
Chapter 25: Tyrian
Author's Note: Under editing

Chapter 17: Date Night (Filler)

2.6K 41 6
By Ibanez303x

     "How the hell did you girls get me into this?" You ask as a mouth guard is shoved into your mouth.
     "It'll be fine (Y/N), you'll do great!" Coco said smiling deviously as you have padded gloves put on.
     "You can do this babe!" Velvet yells.
     "Kick that brutes ass (Y/N)!" Weiss screams.
     You shake your head, trying to clear your mind before you take your steps entering the octagon cage. Once in you hear a mix of boos and cheers from the dimly lit crowd, as all lights were on you.

(Flashback: beginning of the day)

     "So you're gonna take all five out for a date?" Jaune asks tapping the table, signaling you to pass him a card.
     "I mean kinda? Not all at the same time. I'm gonna do small proxy dates and take them all out to eat after," You say as Jaune taps the table again.
     "Ooh showing twelve buddy, you sure you didn't bust?" You ask as Jaune currently is showing a four, a six, and a two.
     "I'm still in (Y/N)!" Jaune says defensively, most likely due to the fact that you and Ren have been kicking his ass in Blackjack.
     "Alright, Ren what about you?" You ask as the green clad member of Team JNPR swipes his hand, signaling a pass.
     "Alright, a Queen and a King that's twenty boys." You say as Jaune slaps the table.
     "I had twenty too, dang."
     "Twenty one, pay up (Y/N)." Ren says as you pass his chip bet his way.
     "Alright guys I think we're gonna have to wrap up, I gotta meet everyone in Vale. How do I look?" You ask standing up.
     "Like yourself." Jaune says getting a nudge from Ren.
     "You look perfectly fine, now go before you keep everyone waiting," Ren says.

(Timeskip: In Vale)

     You walk around downtown, looking for Blake as she's the first one your going out with. From what you understood Weiss, Velvet, and Coco has gone shopping downtown to wait for their dates and according to Jaune, Pyrrha was still getting ready when you left. Eventually you find Blake on a bench at the end of the city block, looking at the crowd of people pass by.
     "I never took you for a people watcher, considering how to try to avoid attention." You say, getting her attention.
     "It's kinda calming, watching others get to where they need to go." She replies.
     "You ready to start our date?"
     "I can't wait." Blake replies with a smile.
     The two of you start your walk through the city, making small talk about class and other things. Such as how you're going to fight in the Vytal Festival.
     "I guess Ozpin talked it out with the other headmasters. I'm basically gonna be one- manning my way to the finals, if I make it that far anyway." You explain.
     "Well that's gonna be interesting. And trust me when I say you will make the finals. The teams at Beacon are already betting money on you winning the festival." Blake says.
     "Wow really? They're that confident in me?"
     "I mean, you are the best fighter in the entire school. And the hottest." Blake says whispering that last part.
     "Did you say something babe?" You ask.
     "Nope." She replies quickly turning a but red.
     "Alright, maybe this will make you talk." You said pulling her into a kiss.
     The two of you embrace for quite awhile, gaining stares from bystanders as you guys are kissing in the middle of the sidewalk. Once you to break away Blake's face is now entirely red.
     "Ready to talk now?" You ask.
     "Let's just keep walking." She said.
     Eventually you both end up at a book store. Knowing Blake's love for reading you decided this would be a nice place to take her. Once the two of you enter, you're both greeted by the immeasurable amount of books in every corner. You trail your faunas girlfriend from one end to the other as she looks in awe at the collection of books. In no time Blake already has around ten books she's picked out, to which you happily purchase for her.
"I can't thank you enough for taking me here today (Y/N)." Blake says as the two of you walk out.
"It's nothing, I'm jut surprised you've never been here. I'll see you at dinner babe." You say kissing Blake on the cheek before she walks away. You insisted on escorting her at least to a bullhead back to Beacon to which she insisted upon she was fine.

(Timeskip Again)

     You walked beside Weiss as the two of you made your way through the mall. You were gonna meet up with Coco as since both her and Weiss wanted to go to this new clothing store they agreed to pair up for their date.
     "You enjoy yourself with Blake?" Weiss asked taking your hand.
     "Of course, and I'm about to enjoy myself with you and Coco." You reply, grabbing hers.
     All around the two of you was onlookers most likely gossiping about "Weiss Schnee's love interest" to both of your dismay. Weiss simply ignored it all but you could tell it was bothering her. You couldn't imagine being in the limelight like her or your late Master.
     "I'm sorry, you probably didn't sign up for this." Weiss said, apparently sensing your discomfort with the gossip.
     "You don't have to be sorry for anything. I fell in love with Weiss, and I'm willing to put up with whatever you do if it means being together." You say.
     Weiss smiles, kissing your cheek before you continued.
      Once the two of you made it to the store, you immediately spotted Coco who's ignoring a group of guys flirting with her:
     "Hold on one second Snowflake" You say walking away.
     "I'll let that nickname slide for now, but go on." Weiss replies.
     You approach Coco, who notices you and walks right up to you.
    "Sorry boys, but I've already got plans for the night. Him." She says pointing to you.
     "Him? He's not anything special." The first guy says rolling back his sleeve.
     "Look, I don't want any trouble." You say.
     Immediately the first guy swung at you, to witch you blocked his fist and brought your free hand up and brought it to his neck. You then grab his neck and bring his body into your knee, dropping him to the ground.
"Anyone else?" You ask as the others back away.
     "You've got some nerve dickhead, if you went into the octagon with me I bet you wouldn't last one round!" The first guy says holding his gut.
     "The octagon?"
     "Have you been living under a rock? Mixed martial arts? Cage fights? The octagon? Any of that ring a bell?"
     "I have, and he'll do exactly what he did just now." Coco chimes in to your defense.
     "Oh really? Then how about you step into the ring with me?" The guy asks.
     "Give me the address he'll be there." Coco says, giving the guy a cocky smirk.
     "Coco, what are you doing?" You ask pulling her aside.
     "I'm also finding myself lost, are you trying to ruin date night?" Weiss asks.
     "I'm trying to spice up date night, screw the cliché stuff, I wanna see my babe fight." Coco says turning around to face the guy.
     "1129 Stockton Street, you better show up." The guy says walking away with his group.
     "Well I guess I gotta cancel our reservations." You say.

(Timeskip)

     "So explain to me why this happened?" Blake asks as all of you walk up to the address.
     "Some guys were flirting with Coco and after (Y/N) cock blocked them, he challenged (Y/N) to a fight." Weiss replies.
     "And he expected why?"
     "I really didn't have a choice." You said.
     "I for one am digging the shorts." Coco says staring at you, clad in nothing nut skin tight fighting shorts.
     Conveniently, Ren had some stowed away and you were able to convince him to have them. However you really didn't think you'd use them very much outside training.
     "Are you sure this is a good idea? This place looks a bit rough to say the least." Pyrrha asks looking at the open garage door you assume is the entrance.
     "It'll be fine, trust me." Coco says excited.
     "I think you're the only one thrilled about this." Weiss says.
     "Actually, I'm a bit curious to watch (Y/N) fight professionally. If you can call this professional." Blake says.
     You all approach the entrance before a bouncer blocks off the way in.
     "What do y'all think you're doin' here?" He asks.
     The man easily towers over all of you, looking like he should be in the ring instead of guarding it.
     "Back off Greeny, he's fighting tonight and the rest are with me." Coco says.
     "That you Coco? Shit, my bad. You bring some kid here to his doom?"
     "I brought my boyfriend to kick some douchebags ass. Didn't catch his name."
     "I know Naranya's fightin' an anonymous dude, probably you're guy. I'll let y'all in so you can get ready." The bouncer says moving out of the way.
     "You know, I figured Yang would be into the whole underground fight thing. Not you." You say.
     "I used to fight a little down here as a first year. Brought Velv once too." Coco says as you guys walk in.
     The atmosphere in the building was dark, the main light radiated from the ring where two men were in the middle of a fight, the one had just brought the other guy into a rear naked choke. At that moment the crowd started cheering, throwing beers and hands into the air wildly. You try your best to cover Velvet and Weiss from spilling drinks, hoping to remain a little dry. Thanks to Coco you all made it to the back quickly where you went into your own locker room per say.
     "So you're fighting Naranya? Ballsy move for a newbie." A guy said rounding the corner.
     "Sup Joe, good to see you," Coco said waving at the man clad in formal wear.
     "Guys this is Joe, he runs this little place. Joe this is my boyfriend (Y/N) and his other girlfriends Weiss, Blake, Pyrrha, and Velvet."
     "Damn kid, quite a harem going on huh? Anyway I just wanted to stop by and welcome you myself."
     "Thank you for your hospitality." You reply bowing.
     "Alrighty, kid you'll be up any moment now, a ref will guide you out. Just remember, anything goes." Joe says walking out and a ref comes in waving for you to come with him.
    "Wait so there are no rules?" You ask only to get shoved foreword by Coco and basically forced to walk with the ref,
     You make your way back into the main room, this time with a clear path on where to go. You're presence is met with boos as you walk up to the octagon cage. The pressure starts to set in just a bit as all of a sudden a guy comes and starts padding you down.
     "How the hell did you girls get me into this?" You ask as a mouth guard is shoved into your mouth.
     "It'll be fine (Y/N), you'll do great!" Coco said smiling deviously as you have padded gloves put on.
     "You can do this babe!" Velvet yells.
     "Kick that brutes ass (Y/N)!" Weiss screams.
     You shake your head, trying to clear your mind before you take your steps entering the octagon cage. Once in you hear a mix of boos and cheers from the dimly lit crowd, as all lights were on you.
     Soon you see the lights shift as they beam in on the guy you kneed at the store. Cheers and screams erupted as he strutted up to the octagon with swagger. After the whole pat down and glove process he makes his way into the ring, staring you down. Once the lights focus back to the cage, the announcer comes in mic in hand.
     "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to tonight's co-main event! In the left corner, coming in at six feet, one hundred and fifty pounds. Holding a professional record of twenty nine wins, zero losses. Introducing, Gabriel, the wrangler, Naranya!" The announcer says, driving the crowd mad in cheer.
     "And I'm the right corner. Coming in at five foot, eleven, one hundred and forty pounds. Making his MMA debut, we have (Y/N) (L/N)!" The announcer shouts. This time gaining not so great of a reaction, the most notable cheers are coming from your girlfriends.
     The referee then comes in, drawing you two to face off before listing the rules and asking for you two to touch gloves. You put your hangs out but Naranya just walks away to his corner. You then head to yours just trying to clear your head. However you weren't aloud much time as the ref had started the match. You noticed the stance of Naranya, as he looked ready to lunge and take you down. As a result you charge at him thinking about getting him with a knee. Soon Naranya bends down, aiming to take out your legs and as soon as he goes down, you bring up your knee, crashing into is head and knocking him out cold.

(A/N: you basically did that to him)

     Right after he hits the ground the ref rushes to Naranya, calling the match in your favor. Soon the announcer get up to announce your victory, and now the crowd brings to cheer your name.
     "(Y/N) I gotta say, that was one hell of a first match. I know people who'd love to see you go pro. What about it champ?" Joe says coming up to you.
     "My Master if he was here most likely would say go for it, but I gotta finish my studies at Beacon." You reply.
     "Well I just gotta know who trained you, I mean to pull of the most perfect flying knee and probably the fastest knockout in MMA is no easy feat."
     "I was trained by Bruce Lee, the best of the best." You say smiling as you walked out of the ring to your girlfriends.
     "How the hell did you do that?" Weiss asks.
     "You've seen him one inch punch a Grimm, how is this surprising?" Blake asks.
     "I just saw him go down to attack my legs and I thought I might as well go for the flying knee." I say.
     "I think this was a great way to spend our date night." Coco said.
      "Next time though, we go out for dinner, not a fight." You say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 459 27
Y/n Rose was a normal kid, but one day tai started abusing him. When tai shoots him in the face and throws him in the forest to die a man in a black...
5.7K 96 16
y/n is the adopted faunus son of taiyang Xiao long and summer rose. After an accident, y/n is forced to run away from home, and into the cold embrace...
354K 4K 21
(F/N) is the twin brother of Yang Xiao Long. He was a very shy and kind person to the point where Yang would tease him. His relationship with his sis...
145K 2K 34
Y/n Rose was the Youngest child of Summer Rose and Tai Xiao Long . The moment he was born his father had growing more and more jealous. Till when he...