The One-Night Stand || Kaccha...

By kacchakos

3 years after graduating from UA, Uraraka is surprised to see one of her peer from school back . One thing sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 5

16.2K 369 414
By kacchakos

As the end of the night was slowly approaching, Occhako noticed that her friends were leaving one after the other one. At first it was Tsuyu and Hagakure who had to leave early since they both worked the day after, then Todoroki and Momo followed by Kaminari and Jirou. At the end of the night, only Kirishima, Midoriya, Bakugou, Mina and Uraraka remained at the table. Ochako had taken a break for her excessive drinking after taking that disgusting shot and was drinking water to cool down her thoughts. It didn't really help that she had been sitting so close to Midoriya and was sitting in front of Bakugou. As people left, she stated to move away from her old crush and started to breathe again. While everyone was talking, she found herself lost in her own thoughts.

'Hey girl, you alright? I haven't seen you drink since Todoroki and Momo left' asked Mina to Uraraka.

The brunette snapped out and looked at her friend with a shy smile.

'Oh no, I'm fine don't worry. I'm just trying to cool my head a bit' she said shyly. 'Actually, I think I'll go get myself a drink. It's probably going to be my last for tonight.'

'You're so smart.' said Mina holding probably her fifth strawberry daiquiri in her hand. Uraraka knew that Mina wasn't a light drinker, but her friend didn't have to go all out. 'Clearly way too good for that shitty dude you were dating last month.' Mina admitted before regretting that she had just announced.

'Wait what? Who were you seeing?' ask Kirishima and everyone at the table looked at her. Seemingly interested in her love life.

'I-I-I mean it's not a big deal. We went on a couple dates, that's all. It wasn't really meant to be.'

'Yeah but who?' asked Kirishima again and Midoriya cleared his throat.

'We shouldn't push her too hard. If she doesn't want to tell us that's her choice.' he said and Ochako was glad, he was taking her side. She saw by the corner of her eye Bakugou rolling his eyes.

'No no it's fine.' She corrected him. It's not a secret. To be honest, I'm not the most romantic person so I knew it was going to flop anyways. His name's Yo Shindo, he went to Ketsubtsu. You guys probably remember him.'

Bakugou chuckled. 'You went out with that loser? Didn't know your standards were so fucking low?'

'Like you're the one to talk. You went out with Camie Utsushimi for like 2 months.' laughed Kirishima and Bakugou's face darken. He started cursing out Kirishima and Mina laughed while Uraraka's mind started to wander.

Camie Utsushimi? Like the Camie Utsushimi from Shiketsu? Uraraka's face widen. What the hell was Kirishima babbling about? To Uraraka, she was clearly a 10. She was stunning. No wonder Bakugou would go out with her. She never thought about Camie being Bakugou's type, thought. Not like she knew what his type was because she obviously didn't know. But now that she thought about it, perhaps she was.

'I'll go get myself a drink.' Ochako said standing up to go to the bar. Her legs felt like Jell-O and her mind was foggy. Maybe getting another drink was a bad idea. But changing her mind would be too embarrassing since she was already up and making her way to the bar.

She leaned on the counter feeling sluggish. She ordered another sugary drink before feeling someone next to her. She looked up and saw Bakugou. A weird feeling lodged itself in her chest when she noticed his presence. From her point of view, he looked massive. He was easily over 20 centimeters taller than her. His broad shoulders and his big biceps made him look even scarier. He almost looked like Gunhead, but she was never going to admit that. She wasn't small like she had been in high school. She had in fact gained about 8 centimeters since high school and had a more fit and toned body due to her profession. But she still felt minuscule next to him. He looked down at her and she quickly looked away. An awkward silence laying between them.

'You could have told me you wanted another drink; I would've bought you one.' she said trying to ease the awkward tension.

'Didn't know this was a fucking charity.' he replied dryly making Uraraka winced. Even intoxicated, he could still find a way to sound extremely rude. Although, his voice wasn't as harsh as he could've been.

'I was only joking, you know.' she giggled, waiting for the bartender to make her drink. She looked at the other bartender taking Bakugou's order and made a face after hearing his order. 'I don't understand why men find beer so good. It tastes like pee.'

'AH? You think beer taste like piss? Well you're the one to talk with those drinks that are straight up sugar in a cup.'

'Yeah, but at least it's good. You should try them sometimes.' She smirks and Bakugou raised an eyebrow at her.

'Yeah right, like I'd walk around with a fucking umbrella in my cup.' he replied and Uraraka giggled again.

'Are you scared it's going to hurt your ego or what?' she joked and Bakugou looked surprised by her comment. What was going on with her? Never in a million years had she thought she could talk this casually with Bakugou. And tease for god's sake.

'So that's how it is now, eh? You think after four baby drinks that you're all though now?' he said with a sarcastic tone.

'Pretty sure I could beat you.' she joked and Bakugou seemed to accept her challenge.

'I'd like to see you try, Round Face.' he said which left Uraraka speechless. 'What?'

'You still call me that.' she said with a weird feeling in her stomach. 'I thought you would've learned our names by now.'

'I don't give a shit about calling people by their names if I don't have to.' He replied and Ochako huffed. Of course. He was still Bakugou after all.

After what felt like an eternity, the bartender finally came back with Bakugou and Uraraka's drinks. Her glass looked extremely small compared to the giant mug of beer he had. She couldn't believe that was like his third one too. She was about to take out her wallet when Bakugou wiped out his card.

'I'll pay for her,' he said to the bartender without even looking at Uraraka. She stayed silent, too shocked to say anything.

When Bakugou paid and the bartender left, she turned to look at him with a grin on her face.

'Didn't know it was a fucking charity.' she said trying to imitate him. He looked at her wide-eyed, and chuckled. It was a rare thing to see Bakugou chuckle. Like finding a diamond on the sidewalk.

'Didn't know a girl like you could actually swear.' He said before taking a sip of his beer. Ochako did the same with her cocktail.

'I do occasionally. I mean, you would too if were working at my agency. Some of my coworkers are actual idiots that can't even do their jobs.' she stated rolling her eyes. It was true. Which was why she was working almost all the time. Her coworkers were so dependent on her because she was so good at what she was doing.

'Well that's fucking bullshit. Just change agencies.'

'It's not that easy. I am on contract for at least another 10 months. I'll switch to another one after that.' she replied and he stayed silent.

She looked at him for a second and he looked down at her. His eyes weren't as hateful as it used to be in high school. His appearance was more intimidating, but his eyes looked somewhat softer. Perhaps Ochako was just too intoxicated to actually notice the fury in his eyes.

While keeping the stare, she brought her drink closer to his face, putting the straw close to his lips.

'I am not putting that in my mouth.' he said moving the drink with his hand and Uraraka huffed.

'Come on, it's just a Long Island Iced Tea. Are you scared or something?' she joked testing his ego and patience. He looked at her as if she had just insulted his mother before taking the straw between his lips. He swallowed and looked away. 'So?'

'Tastes like shit,' he said still not looking her in the face.

'Don't lie to yourself, you actually think it's good.' She giggled taking a sip herself.

'I never fucking said that,' he said making a face. 'And what the fuck is in there anyways?'

'I don't know. I think it's a mix of vodka, tequila, gin and rum,' she answered playing with the little umbrella between her fingers.

'No fucking wonder you guys get drunk with those. They put a fuck ton of alcohol and it still tastes like juice.' he said so casually. Ochako looked at him with a mischievous smile.

'Better than your piss water.' she giggled before leaving the bar to join her friends.

She sat between Midoriya and Mina, taking a long sip of her drink.

'What took you guys so long? We thought you guys had left without telling us.' joked Kirishima, his arm protectively around Mina's shoulders. Uraraka knew right here and there, that Mina wasn't going to stay the night at the apartment.

'None of your fucking business, Kirishima.' swore Bakugou as usual. He sat in front of Ochako like earlier and was staring at her with his usual frown. It was probably because he had insulted him without giving him the satisfaction to bark back. She looked at him with a little smirk before looking at her cup.

The rest of the night was pretty calm. They laughed and talked but their conversations were much less esthetic than previously. The bar was closing soon. Ochako looked at her watch and noticed it was already past one in the morning.

'I think we should go, it's really late.' She said setting her empty glass on the table.

Everyone agreed and they all paid their bills and left. Ochako gave a hug to Deku before he left the opposite side of the street where Mina, Kirishima, Bakugou and she were leaving.

'Will you be okay? I can walk you home if you'd like?' He had proposed but she replied that she was fine on her own. Plus, her apartment wasn't far away and she was with her friends.

'She can walk herself you moron.' had said Bakugou listening to their conversation with an annoyed expression on his face. Uraraka couldn't believe he still felt the need to insult Deku every time he had the chance.

'Well, it was nice seeing you guys. It's been so long.' said Deku walking backward. 'Good night.' He continued waving them goodbye before turning his back and walking away.

The four friends did the same and walked home.

'He really changed.' Said Kirishima and Ochako guessed he was talking about Deku. 'I don't think I could've recognized him if it wasn't for his green hair. I remember in first year he looked like a little shrimp.'

'He still looks like one.' insulted Bakugou, shoving his hands in his pockets.

'Maybe next to you.' said Mina, poking Bakugou's bicep. The boy shoved her hand away and she giggled. 'I still can't believe Momo-chan and Todoroki-kun are getting married. Can you believe that Ochako?'

'I don't know. Maybe it's just me but isn't a little bit too soon? I mean, I am happy for them but I don't think I could see myself get married at 20 years old.'

'I'd like to get married.' said Mina and Ochako laughed.

'Yeah right. You being in a relationship longer than 2 weeks? Didn't know that was possible.'

'Roasted.' said Kirishima and Mina pouted.

'You guys are mean.'

The rest of the walk was spent with light conversations until they reach an intersection. Not to Ochako's surprise, Mina left with Kirishima leaving Ochako alone with Bakugou. Not cool, she thought. A strange silent settled between them as they walked. The street was completely empty and silent. Only the sound of their shoes on the pavement could be heard.

'Did you have fun?' asked Ochako not liking the awkward silent between them.

'Why are you asking me that?' he replied/asked her back.

'I don't know. You looked like you wanted to leave all night.' Answered Uraraka and Bakugou smirked

'Didn't know you were a fucking creep.' He said and Ochako felt her stomach twist.

'What?? N-N-No, I wasn't!' she stuttered with a blush creeping on her cheeks. 'It's just you kind of looked miserable all the time.'

'Let's just say I wasn't planning on spending my evening with a bunch of fucking screaming extras.'

She looked at his face and huffed.

'What?' he said sounding annoyed.

'I don't know. I was trying to think of something you do for fun and couldn't think of a single thing.'

'AH? What the fuck does that even mean? I do a lot of fun stuff!' he screamed and Uraraka giggled. What a child.

'Oh yeah? Like what?'

'Working out for starter.'

'That's not fun.'

'Ah, yeah it is.'

'Sweating shouldn't be fun. Going to the movies, going shopping, baking are fun activities to do.' she said looking at him in the eyes.

He stayed silent for a second before smirking.

'Does fucking count then?' he said so casually and Uraraka froze.

'EH?' she exhaled feeling her face prickle and her chest boil. 'I-I-I-I don't know!'

It wasn't helping that she was intoxicated. She felt as if her emotions were multiplied by a thousand. Why the hell would he say that??

'Don't be a fucking prude. I know what kind of person you are.' he said and she could barely see straight anymore. Her mind was turning like a carousel.

'You don't know me like that.' she replied trying to calm her heartbeat.

"Oh yeah?' he said turning towards her with his face right in front of hers. Taking by surprise, Uraraka took multiple steps back until her back hit the brick wall behind her. He step forward and stopped in front of her, his body almost brushing against hers. He slammed his right hand next to her head and studied her face carefully. They were so close, Uraraka feared he could hear her throbbing heartbeat in her chest.

'You act all innocent and shit but we all know you want it too. Right?' he accused her and she was breathless. His face was so close to hers, she couldn't think straight. His minty breath and his piercing eyes lingered on her skin. He looked at her, still speechless, and smirked.

'Maybe...' she succeeded to say now taking him bysurprise.

Note: Next chapter will be very NSFW so skip it if that's not something you're into.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 552 8
Ochako Uraraka has been best friends with Izuku Midoriya since their first year at UA High School. She has also had a crush on him since then, but ha...
128K 2.3K 31
IN WHICH y/n was cheated on by her boyfriend, bakugo katsuki, and goes to her best friend for comfort. ☆ CREDITS !! • story creds go to -BAKUGO...
226K 5.8K 24
Bakugo and Uraraka get partnered for their three week internship. Uraraka develops feelings overtime. Will Bakugo feel the same? A Bakugou x Uraraka...
109K 3.4K 24
Bakugo and Uraraka fanfiction, it's their senior year and they're so close to graduating! Will there be a new found love before then?