I'll Ride For You, Homie

By unrelatedrae

Down-low, bi-curious thug, Delontae "Smutt" Williams, has had curious thoughts about sexual activities with... More

Disclaimer
c h a r a c t e r s
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
c h a r a c t e r*u p d a t e
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
Q&A
c o n f e s s i o n a l s

e l e v e n

10.3K 337 664
By unrelatedrae

October 5, 1999

Smutt

"You done avoiding me nih? It's been a minute, lil daddy." I pull up on Arique at the shop with the "housewarming gift" I got for him. He has no excuse to not talk to me now. Today is slow and there aren't any customers at the moment. I priced everything that was ready, already so he can't claim he got shit to do.

"Wasn't nobody avoiding you, Smutt." He rolls his eyes.

"Then why every time I try to talk to you alone you find a reason to get out of it? And why am I Smutt?"

"I don't know, you tell me why thats the name people call you." He replies smartly.

"Look man, I miss you bruh. I'm sorry if whatever happened made you uncomfortable, and I won't ask you to do no shit like that again. Aight?" I tell him sincerely. He completely ignores everything I just said. He's defensive, standing there with his arms crossed and looking off to the side as if I'm not standing here. I guess we only cordial around other people now. Oh well, it was good while it lasted. "I got'chu somethin'. Congratulations again on the new place." I place it on the desk and walk outside to work on some cars.

Actually, I think I'ma leave for today, I'on feel like bein' here.

With that last thought, I hop in my car and drive off to check what's going on with my main bitch. The trap. "Weasel what go dahn, baby?" I call him from my phone, "I'm on my way to you." I fire off, not really looking for a response.

"I'm wit' the wife right nih, bro." Sunnyside.

"Already, I'm comin' thru." I hang up and continue my ride there in silence. I'an fuckin' wit' whatever feelin' this shit here is.

**************

October 5, 1999

Arique

Great, now I feel bad. I thought to myself as I watched him leave. I already felt bad for doing my cousin dirty under her own roof. Now I feel bad because I feel like I'm being excessive with not talking to Delontae. I don't know what the fuck to do.

I've never seen him look so... down? Granted, I've only known him a few months, still I've never seen that look. His shoulders were slumped, eyes looked sad like he wanted to cry. I do miss him though. I miss talking to him about random shit, laughing at nonsense, smoking with him. I especially miss his kisses.

I know I was already doing Boo bad when he and I were doing all of that other shit, but it felt right, for lack of a better word. Don't get me wrong, sucking his dick felt right too, it's just... hell I don't know. Like it almost feels as if he's mine, of course I'm his, but we're with other people trying to fight the inevitable.

But I know it would be hard for us because nobody respects two men being in a relationship. Especially since he started off with my cousin. What would my family think if we got together? What about his two kids, the second one that he has on the way? Too many different variables that mess up the equation.

I look up when I hear somebody walk in. I ended up rolling my eyes because it's my mother. She's dressed professionally in a skirt suite, or whatever the right term is, with a badge, of some sorts, clipped to it. She showed her naked ass last time I saw her. All hugged up with Psych like... ew. Not her literal naked ass she was just boo loving and it made me sick.

"Good afternoon, Arique, I'm Ms. Smith and I'm here to verify the employment of one of my parolees." She speaks to me professionally, showing me her badge. She ain't have to look down at my name engraved on my work shirt, like she ain't the mutha fucka that named me.

"Good afternoon." I match her professionalism, and read the badge she showed me. "What is the name of your parolee?" I play dumb.

"His name is Darrin Rogers, sir." She follows along.

"Yes, Mr. Rogers in fact does work here. What all do you need to do, Ms. Smith?" I ask politely.

"I need to see his paperwork that says he is employed here, then I need to see him actually working." She smiles.

"Okay, just one moment. I'm not sure where our boss keeps our paperwork so I'll call him now." I grab the shop phone and call Delontae.

"Yeah," is how he answers. Niggas.

"Hi, Delontae, it's Arique. Darrins parole officer is here and needs to see his paperwork to verify his employment. Where do you keep employee files?"

"Uhh, shit. It's locked away in the file cabinet I keep in the office."

"Is the key to it on the key ring you gave me to lock the shop up with?"

"Nah. I keep it with my personal ones." ...okay.

"Well are you going to bring it up here so I can give it to her?" I sass.

"Yeah, I'll bring it. It's gon' take me a lil minute tho. I'm wit' my wife right nih." Wife?

"Nigga you married?"

"Yeah, you know the bitch that be takin' care of a nigga real good." Aw hell. He in Sunnyside. "Damn, Arique you sound upset. You good?" I can hear the smirk through the phone.

"Around what time do you think you can make it here?" I ignore his question to ask my own.

"Shit, gimme a hour." Four hours.

"Okay. I'll let his parole officer know to try and come back tomorrow for the paperwork." I tell him.

"Already." He hangs up.

"He won't be back today. He is spending time with his family right now." I tell her with a polite smile.

"Thats fine, sir. May I go verify that he is working right now and we do the paperwork portion tomorrow?" She asks.

"Yes ma'am. Right this way." I walk from around the counter and lead her outside where they work on the cars at. It's J, Psych, and the other dude Will working today. We greet them and Psych starts smiling, but I guess since Will is here he keeps everything professional.

"How are you this afternoon, Mr. Rogers?" My mother asks him smiling.

"I'm good, Ms. Smith, how you doin'?" He licks his lips at her. Ew.

"I'm fine, thanks for asking."

"Fina' than frog hair," he says lowly, but we still heard him. Eww.

"Can you explain to me what it is you do here, Mr. Rogers?" She asks him.

"Yuh." He gets up from under the car. "First I rotate the ties, give it a full service. Then I give it a good lube job and use my tool ta' plug the tailpipes." He winks at her and she blushes. Ew ew ewww.

I shake my head at that corny shit and interrupt them, "mann saye, I'ma be inside if y'all need me." I walk off. Don't nobody wanna hear that shit. I thought to myself.

Once I got back inside I inhaled and exhaled deeply, as if trying to release all the bad today has brought me. I needa blunt. There wasn't really much to do since Delontae pretty much did my job today. All I can do is hope we get a little traffic to make the time go by faster.

And here come these niggas. I roll my eyes watching as my T lady and her "parolee" walk in here. "Alright, Arique, we're all done for today. I'll see you tomorrow for that paperwork." She keeps up the professional facade. "And you, Mr. Rogers, be sure to behave yourself and stay out of trouble." She winks at him.

"Brang yo ass ova he'e." He bites his lip pulling her forward. These people are sick!

"Oh my God! Y'all don't see me standin' he'e?! My eyes 'baht ready to bleed bro." I groan after my rant.

"You so damn dramatic, lil Arique." Psych pulls away from kissing and feeling on her to tell me. "I'll see you lata' baby." He kisses her one last time, and smacks her ass as she walks away. Ewwwwwww.

"Bye." She smirks switching her ass out of the building.

"I'an gon' flex wit'chu, lil Arique," he pauses for a spell, "I'm tryna get'cho T jones pregnant fa real."

I roll my eyes as hard as I possibly can, "aight bro. Keep y'all bedroom bui'ness in the bedroom. Please." I add for good measure.

"I'm sayin' tho, that thang got a kung fu gri-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP DARRIN!! DAMN!" I yell at him and throw the closest thing to me at him, which happened to be a cup full of pens and pencils. He's lucky, the item right next to it was a pair of scissors.

"Aye chill, lil Arique." He laughs at me. "I'll stop talkin' abaht my woman, that happens to be yo' t lady, to you." He smiles. "I jus' gotta tell you one mo' thang." He jokes, I sigh.

If you can't beat'em, join'em.

"After I tell you abaht how good Delontae's nut tasted." I smirk, he frowns his face in disgust. "Naw, I think I should start on how pretty his dick is." I keep going now that I see he doesn't want to hear it. "It's real thick and lo-"

"Aight bruh chill!" He starts gagging. "I'on wanna hear 'baht y'all gay asses. Let alone my brother-" he gags hard this time. "You a go liver?" He scrunched his face up more, if possible. I laugh and start to answer before he cuts me off, "ne'mind bro! Please don't answer that shit." He takes a few deep breaths, I guess to calm himself down to keep from regurgitating his food.

"Now you see how I feel, except worse 'cause thats my mama. Bitch." I mumble the last word.

"Remind me not to smoke wit'cho ass no mo' bro." Then he mumbles to himself, "this man jus' proudly told me he swallowed another dudes baby batta'. Got damn supa' freaks." He shakes his head and walks out.

"Good riddance." I mumble to myself.

Today is gon' be a long day. I sigh thinking to myself.

********************

October 5, 1999

Smutt

"Mane, watch aht!" I laugh loudly at Reese, one of the main dope boys.

"Mann fa' real dawg! This nigga let Toodie eat him up fa' two rocks." He replies. We're all laughing at him tell the story of Knox get sucked up by the neighborhood dope-fiend Toodie.

"Nigga need to go get checked aht. I heard she got that lick." Weasel laughs and shakes his head.

"My nigga did you actually see the shit tho?" I ask.

"Naw! I'an wanna see it! Hearin' it was enough!" He exclaims scrunching his face in disgust. "All I could hear was slurpin' and that nigga Knox moanin' like a bitch. I was like damn! She suckin' that nigga meat off the bone!" We laugh some more.

"You think she got the lick fa' real? Or you wolfin'?" I ask Weasel hitting my personal blunt.

"Why you finna get sucked up too, Smutt?" Weasel arched a brow with a smirk at me.

"Mann, hell naw!" I exclaim. "I was jus' finna tell the nigga to go get checked. Well that and the fact that if it ain't true then it ain't right to tell people that shit." I shrug.

"Well I think all'em crackheads got AIDS. Shid, they be fuckin' and shit fa' dope." Weasel says.

"Ignant ass." I mumble.

"Speakin' of dope heads," Reese starts, "y'all heard abaht that nigga Wayne?"

"Nah." Weasel and I say in unison.

"That nigga onnat dog food nih." He shakes his head, might as well have been a chain reaction because we all are.

"That shit sad man," Weasel says.

"He'yeah. Gotta watch who you smokin' wit these days." Reese adds.

"Fa' real, fa' real. Most of these nigga's be-"

"AHH SHIT!" This nigga named Mook runs in the house screaming and interrupting me. Asshole naked. "Get the fuck mane!"

"Saye, who you talkin' to blood?" Reese looks behind him. We all on guard with our guns out now.

"Y'all don't see the damn devil right there?!" He's still hollering.

"Damn shame," I start then sit back down and put my gun away. "I was jus' finna say niggas be onnat slaughta' and here this nigga come in here gone off that shit." I shake my head.

I don't see what makes a nigga want to smoke formaldehyde. That's the same shit they use on dead bodies to embalm them. Then every time I see a nigga high off that shit they say the see something demonic, or feel like they in hell. I'll pass on that sherm.

Nev.

Everybody else relaxes too. "It's hot as fuck mane! The damn devil is after my ass." Then he lays down flat on the floor on his stomach, face and all. Just spaced out now.

"This nigga trippin'." Reese mumbles. "Mann get'cho bitch ass up! All in he'e wit'cha ass aht." He kicks him in his side.

"Watch aht mane." Mook says groggily from the floor.

"I'm finna dip." I grab my shit and get up. "This nigga finna make shit hot." Weasel follows my lead.

"Aight, I'll holla at'chall mane." Reese daps us up, getting ready to take care of Mook, I guess. "Saye, hoe ass nigga I'an playin'! Get'cho ass up and go to the back or some shit nigga!" I walk out shaking my head.

"Them niggas trippin'." Weasel says as we climb in my car. "Whe'e we finna go?"

"Shit I'm finna go by the shop. Arique need somethin'."

"Ahh lil Boo. I'an seen his ass in a hot minute." He smiles to himself.

My right brow shoots up in curiosity, "you clockin' him bruh."

"How I'm clockin' him if I jus' said I'an seen his ass in a lil minute?"

"Ne'mind bro. I'm high." I tell him waving the conversation off.

"Unh hunh. Turn some music on nigga."

Instead of arguing with him for not asking, I just bang whatever it is in my deck. I don't really care to converse with him right now anyway. The album is B.A.M. A Rough Zaggin' Bible.

"Tell me what's on yo' mind motha fucka, nothin' but negative thoughts." I mumble the lyrics lowly to myself. I make the slow thirty minute drive back to the shop.

It took an hour, at least thats how long it felt. When I get there I see a few cars out front that I don't recognize. Must be some customers.

I walk in and see a Mexican dude at the front of the line with a thick ass accent, talking to a frustrated looking Arique, he looks at me walk in and sighs in relief. Behind the Mexican there was an older white couple, and behind them a nigga.

I walk behind the counter, and put on one of the shirt smocks with the company logo on in an attempt to help him out. "How can I help you sir?" I question the Mexican man.

"Speaky Spanish?" He asks me.

"Poquito. Sí." I answer him. I see Arique look at me funny from the corner of my eye.

"Necesito un radiador para mi carro." He tells me.

"He needs a radiator, Arique."

"¿Que tiepo de carro es?" I ask him what kind of car.

"Eh, ninety ninety Chevy Astro." He tells me, accent thick as shit. He's trying to better it by speakin' mo' English I guess.

"Espero por favor." I tell him before I turn to Arique, "can you go grab it for him please? For a nineteen ninety Chevy Astro."

"Espero wey." The dude tells me. "¿Cuanto va costar?" He asks.

"Él te lo va garrar por tú. Espero para price por favor." My Spanish is bad. But I speak what I know. I can understand more than I speak though.

"Órale wey, órale." The dude nods waiting for the price.

Arique comes back and I ring up the part for his car. "Cien quince dólares y veintitrés centavos." I tell him his price of one hundred fifteen dollars and twenty three cents. He gives me two hundred total in fifties. "Ochenta cuatro dolares y setenta siete centavos señor." I give him his change. "¿Quieres un bulsa?" I feel Ariques eyes on me but I don't acknowledge him looking at me.

"Sí, por favor."

"Can you get him a bag for me please?" I ask him. He stares for a while so I shoot him a wink, making him do what I asked.

"¿Él es joto?" The man asks me.

"¿Por que, Tú quieres?" I ask him laughing.

"No, no, no. I jus' ask." He says in English. That makes me laugh.

"Órale ese. Que tenges buen dia." I tell him to have a good day.

"Igualmente, wey." He looks at Arique, "vye." He waves at him.

"Bye mister. Have a good day."

"You too me frien'." And he leaves with a smile on his face.

"I'll let'chu finish this up while I go get them files for Darrin." I tell Arique taking off the smock and leaving from behind the counter. I nod my head at Weasel for him to follow me to my office.

Once we're in there, I close the door behind us and go to the file cabinet. "We chillin' here the rest of the day bro?" Weasel asks sitting at my desk, spinning around in my office chair while checking his pager. Childish.

"Shid, I'on know. I needa check my beeper fa' some licks, then I'll let'chu know." I tell him.

"That's what I'm doin' nih nigga. Ain't nobody hit me fa' shit yet." He replies.

"I be havin' otha shit goin' on fam. I still needa check my shit." I tell him going through the file cabinet for the employee files.

"Aw yeah?" Fuck he say it like that fa'?

"Yeah nigga." No I don't involve this nigga in everything I got going on, on the street side of business. As I've stated before, I'on really trust people like that.

"Calm dahn, killa. I was jus' askin'." He tries to joke. I'm not in much of a joking mood. I'm really trying to get from around here for real.

I finally find Darrin's file, which probably shouldn't have taken me as long as it did, and slide it underneath my arm so I can lock the cabinet back up. "You ready?" I turn to ask Weasel once I'm done with locking shit up.

"I'ma chill in here 'til you done. Come get me before you go." He says. I shrug and walk out with the file still tucked under my arm.

The nigga that was the last in line is now in the front. The white couple walking out with their purchase. Dude is leaned across the front counter smirking in Ariques face. Arique is chewing on the inside of his cheek with his arms crossed, and bouncing his right foot like his nerves are bad.

Ariques gaze meets mine, causing dude in front of him to look over and rail back. "What's up pahtna? What'chu need?" I ask the last customer.

"Shid, I was tryna see if he could service this part I got. But he said he'on service nothin', he jus' do the check out." Hmm. I'on like the way he worded that shit.

"Well he kinda lied ta' you." I start, making Arique snap his head over to me, an incredulous look on his face. I almost laugh because it looks like he wants help on the cool. Dude smirks, but I'm about to wipe it off now though. "What he didn't mention to you is that I'm trainin' him." Smirk drops, but his brow raises in question.

"What'chu mean dawg?" The dude asks me.

"Meanin', he only services my parts." Ariques face is shocked for a split second before going neutral. "I don't want him working on anybody else's 'cause it's a liability." I say more professionally, then I smirk mischievously, "feel me?" I tuck my hand under my shirt.

Arique is shifting on his feet on the side of me. Dude looks at him and frowns, then back at me, still frowning. "Now that everythang is unda'stood." I become professional again, "you need help with something sir?"

"Naw bro. I was jus' fuckin' wit' Arique, somebody tol' me he work here. We go way back, this my nigga." Mhm.

"Damn my bad bro. Ain't nobody from his past really popped up. I'an know this nigga had friends. You look arahn' his mama age though, so I wasn't expectin' you to be his friend." I laugh lightly.

So what if I'm being a little shady.

"Damn you make it seem like you wit' the nigga twenty fo' se'em." He laughs then looks at Arique, "you ever go home nigga?"

"Yeah," Arique shrugs, "I stay wit' him." You jus' moved aht, but I'll play along.

"Damn fa' real?" Dude asks him looking surprised.

"Yeah," I smirk cockily. This lil nigga choosin'. "So I basically am wit' this nigga twenty fo' se'em." I playfully pull Arique in a headlock, not hard at all. Since his ass is so short, his head is right under my pectoral because of the downward motion I'm barely pulling him in, then his arms go around my waist.

"Chill," he drags out smiling up at me. I shoot him his second wink from me for the day. Lil cute ass. Always fuckin' wit' my stomach. I know this look about gay as fuck. I can't really find it in me to care at the moment.

"Well shit I was jus' stoppin' by to speak. I'an seen you since before you was locked up so I wanted to catch up." He's only speaking to Arique now, who still has his arms around me, as mine are still around him. "You still look the same, wit'cho lil ass." He smiles at Arique.

"Glad you could see me, Corey." Arique faces him, face blank now, "I'll see you around. I'm finna work on some parts since it's slow in here right now." He looks back up at me with a look in his eyes, making me bite my bottom lip. I turn away and face dude.

"We'll see you, Courtney." I take my right arm from around Arique and extend it out to shake dude up. Arique laughs. What the fuck for? I don't know. Did he see him pick his nose or some shit? I thought to myself, then quickly close my hand into a fist for a dap.

"It's Corey, bro." Dudes bumps my fist with his.

"Aw shit, my fault pimp." I thought I said that. "Pleasure to meet me though my nigga. We'll see you arahn'."

He chuckles humorlessly, "aight mane." He looks over to Arique "I'll see you arahn', lil C." Then he walks up out of here.

"Lil C?" I question him looking at him, and letting him go, but he still has one arm around my waist. My right arm is resting behind his back.

He looks up at me again, I'm actually not sure if he ever looked away from the last time he did it. "That's what he used to call me all the time."

"Thats the dude you took the wrap fa'?" I ask, even though I pretty much know the answer is yes.

"Mhm." He hums his response. "You want me to check ya cam shaft?" He asks coyly, biting his lip. Damn. That's what he on huh?

"I want'chu to." I stop to think for a second though, "but I don't want'chu to stop talkin' ta me again. I be missin' you when you go M.I.A. on a nigga." I tell him truthfully.

"I'm sorry about that, Delontae." He removes himself from me. "I jus' felt bad about doin' Boo like that. It's like, I don't regret it, and it felt right. But thats what makes me feel bad about it because it feels like you my man at times and jus' got Boo arahn ta' keep yo'self from comin' aht or some'mn. I don't know, I'm ramblin' nih." He exhales frustratedly.

"I'm pickin' up what'chu puttin' dahn." I give him a warm smile. "Thats 'cause for the most part I feel the same way. But I would rather talk to you and not fuck around than for you to close yo'self off from me er' time we do some'mn."

"You sayin' that makes me wanna bend over wit' my ass aht. But you knew that. You prolly jus' sayin' shit to make me catch feelin's or somethin' when you do get the ass." He says it playfully, but that's not how I took it.

Mann what?

"I look like I gotta lie to fuck?" I ask him harshly. I really want to know if that's how he thinks of me, but before he answers I have more to say. "You ready and willing to fuck right nih. Ain't no need for me to do no extra shit to have you emotionally attached. I'm sittin' up tellin' you I'm the one that already is emotionally attached to you, and you sittin' up tryna vic me."

"I ju-"

"Naw bruh," I cut him off. "I fa' real live be fucked up when we don't kick it. And you think I'm doin' shit for ass? Don't get me wrong, when I first saw you, thats what I wanted from you, but we been kickin' shit too heavy for that to be it nih."

I'm kind of worked up so I keep going. "Mann I done told you shit I'an told my closest homie. And you think I'm playin' wit'chu? Nigga I feel played."

His face softens and he starts to pout. "I'm sorry, Delontae. I overthink shit though. Like my past history wit' the other nigga-"

"I ain't him, Arique." I cut him off.

"I know, but let me finish." He exhales. "I also think about future shit too. What about my family, yo' kids, yo' street life? People don't really be fuckin' wit' niggas livin' a gay lifestyle, daddy."

"All that other shit really don't matter. Except my kids. One not here yet, and the other is still grasping the concept of right from wrong. The other shit though? We can cross that bridge when we get to it. Thats only if you allow yourself to put one and one together."

"It's two and two, nigga." He playfully rolls his eyes with a small smile.

"It's one of you and one of me. The main factors in this equation." I tell him lifting his head by his chin. I lay a soft kiss on his full lips that I've missed so much. "I'll ride fa' you, lil homie. But I'll step back and let'chu decide what it is you finna do." I begin walking backwards to my office still watching him squirm.

He walks over to me at a brisk pace. "Can I suck yo' dick in the office real quick tho, daddy?" Damn.

"I would let'chu, lil daddy but Weasel in there." I laugh lightly at his sudden eagerness.

"Ugh," he rolls his eyes extra hard. "I forgot he even came wit'chu."  He crosses his arms for a second and then looks like a lightbulb went off in his head. "Tell him that I got in trouble for sellin' a customer the wrong part and you need to write me up or somethin'." This nigga feenin' ain't he?

"I taste that good huh?" I whisper to him in a husky tone.

"You gon' do it or not?" He sasses at me.

"Or not," he pouts, poking his bottom lip all the way out. "I gotta drop him off 'cause I got otha' moves to make for today." I run my thumb across his bottom lip. He sticks his tongue out to lick at it and suck it in his mouth. The flesh is weak! This nigga gon' be the death of me.

"Please?" He seduces me.

I gave in.

I took him to the storage closet though. I don't need no questions from Weasel ass. Only the people that work here come in here, and that's at the beginning of the day to get their tools and shit anyway.

He wastes no time falling to his knees, in the middle of the room, and unbuckling my belt and pants. "It ain't goin' nowhe'e, lil daddy." I chuckle lightly. "Chill." I tell him, watching as he yanks my pants and boxers down in a feverish haste.

He ignores me by not responding at all. Licking all around the head of my dick, prompting me to shiver. "Damn, bae." He whimpers lightly.

He begins to unbuckle his own belt and pants. But instead, he puts his hand in his pants to touch himself. I'm curious though, he did that shit last time too.

I'm almost too distracted to mention it when he deep throats me. "Mm, shit baby." I groan and place my hand on his head, but push it back. "Pull yo dick aht fa' daddy. Lemme see how hard I make you." I tell him using my other hand to rub my tip over his lips.

The combination of my words and actions elicit a sexy moan and shiver from him. "Okay, daddy." He licks his way down to my balls while pulling out his hard dick. Unlike mine, when he is hard it stands up high.

My shit stands, saluting him waiting for him to grab it. "Damn, lil daddy, you got a nice dick." That makes his dick jump and him moan loud like a hoe.

"Thank you, daddy." Then my whole dick is engulfed in his wet, warm mouth, making my toes curl. He didn't tease me like last time. This nigga went straight for the kill.

His head is bobbing faster than I ever thought was humanly possible. One hand twisting on my dick in the opposite direction of his head. Shit so sloppy already that it's sliding down my balls. My eyebrows are scrunched up and my mouth is wide open with no sound coming out.

He knows when to use his tongue, when to swallow around my dick, and I don't know what the fuck he doing to make it feel like my dick is in a vacuum suction. Straight sucking the voice out of me right now. I like to talk shit, so the fact that I can't right now, shows a real testament of his skills.

He comes off of me to spit on my dick. "Shit," some of it sticks to his lips, so there is a trail of spit from my dick to his mouth. Like a string that is unable to be cut, it keeps us connected.

He's sucking on my ballsack, then lifts them up, and I am-"oou, shit!" This nigga licked my parking space and I moaned like a bitch. Fuck it. That shit felt...indescribable; definitely new. I gotta stay quiet though.

He's looking me in my eyes the whole time. "I like that nasty shit nigga." I bite my lip at him and look toward his hand beating his dick. My dick twitches in his hand at the sight. "Damn, lil daddy. Use some of this mess you got on me to stroke yo' pretty ass dick." My eyes are trained on his meat pistol now.

I'm uber fucking gay bro. Me seeing that his dick is a decent size, and him get himself off to pleasing me is making my dick harder. I didn't even know the shit was possible!

He switches the hand that he was using on me and uses it on himself. I pull him up and bend down to his mouth to give him a sloppy kiss. Lapping my tongue over every crevice of his mouth, he shivers and moans into my mouth in response. I pull away and bend down more to spit on his dick, and rub it along his length with my hand. "Oh my fuck, daddy." He moans wantonly right before I cover his mouth with mine again. My dick is jumping with excitement right now.

When I pull away from kissing him, I let go of his length and push him back down to his knees with nothing but a whimper coming from him. "Keep strokin' yo pretty ass dick and suck me up good, lil daddy." He returns to the fast pace gobble and twist he was doing before, his pace on his own dick matching his pace on mine.

My mouth is slack again, eyes wide not wanting to miss when he busts his nut. Well that and his work ethic on my dick is unmatched.

I didn't even hear the doorknob turn, I just heard the door slam open. So I turn to see Psych standing there with wide eyes in shock then he gags and turns red in the face. Arique looks at him but doesn't stop, he looks back up at me, I'm definetly not stopping him.

"Ew man! What the fuck?!" He yells then slams the door closed.

"The fuck wrong wit'chu bro?" I hear Josh on the outside of the door.

"I think my eyes finna start bleedin'." I hear Psych gag again.

I hiss from, Arique moaning around me. "Damn, baby. I'm finna buss." I grab his head and drill into his accepting mouth. My eyes go back down to his dick as he moans loudly again. Sounding strangled because I'm in his throat. Seeing his dick jump then ooze out come, kindles mine to start shooting out. I look into his face to see tears and he looks to be choking so I pull out. He is following me as I'm trying to free myself from the good confinements of his mouth.

"The fuck was that noise?" I hear Josh ask Psych.

"Belie'e me when I say, you don't wanna know." Psych tells him.

"What the fuck-" I hear Josh, but it trails off sounding like they're walking away.

He swallows around me while his nose is in my pelvis and I howl. "Got damn, nigga!" I shout. I'm sensitive from busting and he's sucking me dry. I start shaking and my legs buckle. "Damn, lil daddy. Hol'on, hol'on." I pull back from him. He whines, but looks at his own dick and squeezes out the rest of his nut by dragging his hand from base to tip.

"Shit," we both say simultaneously. He stands up and I kiss him long and hard.

"Thank you, lil daddy."

"Thank you, big daddy." He smiles at me, looking loaded like he hit a blunt of some grand-daddy purp.

I take off my all black tee shirt, then my wife beater and hand the wife beater to Arique. "Clean yo'self off." I tell him. He smiles at the gesture and does as told. When he finishes he hands the muscle shirt to me to do the same.

"I'll ride fa' you, big homie." He smiles and kisses me after I've situated myself and got my clothes back on properly.

"You still floatin' from that post-nut high." I laugh engulfing him in my arms and put my face in his neck. "Let's see in a few days." I kiss his forehead. I look at him to make sure he's decent really quick. "I look decent?" I ask him making sure I don't look like I just finished fucking.

"Mhm, make me wanna drop to my knees again." He licks from my jaw to my lips, standing on his toes.

"Aight now, lil daddy. We ain't got that typa time." I tell him slapping his ass. "Stop poutin'. We gotta go." I tell him grabbing him by his hand and walking the short distance to the door.

I open it seeing the coast is clear. Let's see if I can sneak out of here without my brothers noticing. I thought to myself walking to the office to get Weasel so we can bounce.

"We was jus' lookin' fa yo' ass." Josh says sitting in my office chair. So much for tryna sneak aht.

"Man I wasn't." Psych says scrunching his face up. "I want my mama man. I'm traumatized."

"No. You're dramatic." Arique sasses, walking over to the bathroom thats in my office.

"Why would y'all do that shit knowin' other people is he'e, bro?" Psych asks me.

"Fuck allat," I wave him off. "Whe'e Weasel go."

"That nigga went to go sit in the car 'cause he couldn't stand the sound and smell of Psych throwing up." J answers. "Why was you throwin' up bro? You gotta stomach bug?"

Arique exits the bathroom after washing his hands. "The fuck is that smell in there?" He walks over to where I am with his face scrunched up.

"Well excuse the fuck outta me fa' not bein' able to stomach you two freak bitches." Psych says throwing his hangs up dramatically.

"It wasn't even that deep. I know you seen shit like that in the pen." I tell him laughing.

"Man what the fuck is y'a-" Josh begin to ask, but stops to think, "in the pen? Wait a minute, y'all nigga's was fuckin' in the storage room?" He scrunches his face up.

"NO!"

"YES!"

Arique, Psych, and myself all yell at the same time.

"Now I see why you was throwin' up, bro." Josh tells Psych standing up. "I'm sorry you had to see that, lil bro. Come on bring it in. I know you need a hug." Psych stands up to hug our oldest brother making Arique I both roll our eyes.

"They didn't even stop when I walked in, bro." He pauses dramatically, "they kept goin'." He makes his voice crack to make it seem like he finna cry and makes the ugliest face I've ever seen.

"Damn, lil bro." Joshua exhales, pulling back to look Psych in the face. "First we gon' get'chu counseling for that traumatizing experience so you don't turn to crack. Then we gon' go look for yo' mama 'cause only the love of a mother can bring you back from such dark times like these." Arique and I roll our eyes at the scene.

"Okay bro. Thanks a lot," psych wipes at his invisible tears. "I needed that."

"Oh dry up," Arique tells them. "It ain't even that fuckin' serious."

"You kiss yo' mama wit' that mouth?" Psych asks him in reference to his cursing. "Wait do you kiss yo' mama wit' that mouth? Oh lawd! She got Smutt kids, that didn't get a chance to live, on her face." He starts to fake cry again. "But wait, Arique is a go liver so all them babies in his stomach. But she still got his dick on her face!" He fake cries some more.

"Arique you a go liver?" Josh asks but changes his mind before Arique can answer. "Ne'mind don't answa' dat. Y'all oughta be shamed of puttin' my brother through that horrific experience." Josh gives us a pointed look. I roll my eyes. "And in the place of business? Y'all need y'all asses whooped."

"No!" Psych yells out suddenly. "They supa freaks, it might make'em randy."

"Mann, fuck y'all." I laugh at this shit.

"Y'all ain't get enough?!" Josh asks. "Smutt, carry yo' ass on somewhe'e so Arique can get back to his job. We got two and a half hours til closin' time and you got him slackin' on his job."

"Cool it , fam. I gotta go anyway." I wave my stupid ass brothers off. "I'll see you later, lil daddy." I turn to Arique and kiss his lips softly.

"Aw hell naw wit' all'at gay shit mane! I've seen e-damn-nough!" Psych yells.

"Well quit lookin'!" Arique yells back at him. "I'll see you later daddy." He turns back to me and kisses my jaw.

"Already," I smirk and smack his ass.

"Come on mann! Jus' leave already!" Josh yells at me.

"I'm out dip shits. Get back to work." I chuck the deuce and walk out. I hear Arique say something about how they always clowning around about us fucking but mad because they saw it. I probably got it mixed up, but it's something along those lines.

I shake my head and walk out to my car. Weasel is sitting on my hood on his PrimeCo, but hangs up once he sees me. "You good bro?" I ask him.

"Yeah, white boy throwin' up made me sick. Where did lil Boo go? I didn't see him on my way aht." He questions as we hop in my car.

"Shid, I'on even know, I was lookin' for him 'cause I had a customer complain abaht him havin' a attitude."  I lie easily.

"I'on doubt it." He laughs. "His lil mean ass."

Wit' the way he suck dick? That ass gotta be mean.

**************************
Character update

Names: Jamie D'Anne Smith (right)
Janie Dianne Smith (left)
Brthday: October 30, 1958
Height: 5' 4"

Questions...

Comments...

Concerns...

How was it?

Sorry about the back and forth POV switch😩😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 69.7K 39
Carter is a disabled 19 years old ex football player. After an accident one year ago, he was cursed to a lifetime in a wheelchair. Ryder is an a...
145K 6.7K 35
✔️ | After swearing off relationships, I never thought I'd fall for my one night stand. A complete stranger. Months of searching and unsuccessfully...
1M 25K 59
The story of a boy, a man, and a lie. Leo is an 18 year old high school senior who is up to his neck in stress from work and school. He simply can't...
5.9K 134 15
"LET ---ME ---GO" I gritted as I tried to pry off the hold he had on my throat. "Do you really want me too... " he laughed "....your dick says otherw...