Hired (Chanbaek)

By cclay2020

*Complete* Chanyeol being quiet and not fully over his ex leaving him at the altar, he now needs a date for... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Quick Question
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(edited)
Teaser
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New Story
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Teaser
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Ohhhh 😘
Special Chapter

Chapter 18

3.1K 187 94
By cclay2020

The wedding and party is finally over as the wedding couple say their goodbyes to all their guests for coming and celebrating their special day. "Baek, thank you for coming and being Chanyeols strength in all this, I haven't seen him smile like that in a very long time and I know that is all down to you" Yoora hugs me tight before kissing my cheek. "He just needed a little push" I smile at her as she cups my hand in hers. "Take care of him for me and I will come visit you both hopefully in a month or so" she smiles one more time before she hurries over to Chanyeol and wraps her arms around him hugging the life out of him. "Hey, what's this big hug for?" he pulls her away from him as he looks at her as she begins to cry. "Today was just perfect and I'm so glad my not so little bro could celebrate it with me" she sniffs making Chanyeol hand her a handkerchief. "Don't cry please or you will set me off  too" as soon as he says it they both begin to cry and laugh at the same time.

Looking at the both of them I can't help but smile at how close they both are and how much love they have for eachother.
"Keep this one" I hear her say to Chanyeol as he blushes "I'll try sis" he says before letting her go as she joins her husband and leaves as we all wave them off.

"So what do you want to do now?" Chanyeol asks me as I just smirk at him "follow me" I guide him out of the main building into a separate building where I had something set us just for us.

"What's in here" he nearly falls over the step as I reach out and grab his hand. "It's a surprise" I smile as we walk down a few more step through a large garden at the back of the wedding venue. "Ok close your eyes for me I have a surprise for you" he gives me a gentle smile in return and closes his eyes as I guide his big clumsy ass a little further making him stop.

"Ok open your eyes baby"

"What's all this?" Chanyeol looks towards me.

"It's just a little something, that I did last minute as you can see, it's not great" I tell him as he walks over touching the flower petals on the table.

"It's not dinner, but dessert as you didn't get to eat that with all the photos that where taken" I tell him as I walk closer to him. "Sit for me" I say as I pull out his chair for him to sit.

"This is really beautiful" he looks around as he sits nearly knocking the plate off the table. "Relax my baby" I smile as I take a seat across from him as our desserts arrive. "I have been looking forward to all this all day, I love desserts"  he smiles like a big child as the waitress places a plate full of different desserts on the table in front of us.

"Oh my god, are all these for us?" he smiles with wide eyes nearly drooling over the plate. "of course can you see anyone else here" I smirk at him as I pick up a fork and start to eat a bit of the strawberry cake.

"Why did you do all this?" he asks me with a mouth full of chocolate brownie. "I did it because I can" I smile back as we sit in silence munching on all the desserts.

Time passes and with us both full of desserts I wipe my mouth with my napkin and stand up "it's time to go" I hold my arm out as he stands up and takes it. "Where are we going now?" he looks around as I bring him over to our hired car and hold the door open for him.

"I have another surprise for you" Opening the car door soor for him I can't help but smile at how excited he is getting into the car. Running around to my side I climb in. "Ready?" I look towards him seeing him all excited rubbing his hands on his legs all nervous. "Hey baby, don't be nervous" I touch his hand on his leg before I start the car.

Pulling up into the hotel I ran away to I park the car making Chanyeol look at me with a frown."Why are we here?"
"Just enjoy the moment and don't ask so many questions, now come on so we can head up to our room". We get out of the car and head inside and straight up to our floor.

"Why are you so nervous baby?" I walk closer to him in the lift as he lowers his head. "I'm not sure why if I'm honest, maybe it's because where we are" I cup his cheek and move closer to place a kiss on his lips. "Baby you have no reason to be nervous it's just me and you" taking his hand as the lift door opens I guide him out towards our room.

As we head inside I can't help but smile as he looks around the place. Taking me suit jacket off I throw it over the back of a chair as I untie my tie and unbutton the cuffs of my shirt before rolling them up. "I want to show you something are you ready?" I look at him as I can't get over how cute and innocent he really is.

"Close your eyes baby" he smiles as he closes his eyes as I guide him over to the bathroom.

"Ok you can open them now" I watch for his reaction as he opens his eyes. "Oh my word, how did you...... When did you...." he tries to get full sentences out but struggles. "I rang the hotel earlier and told them what I wanted, so here we are, the water should be hot as they would have know when we were coming"  I watch him as he gentle smells the candles. "This is perfect baekhyun, why did you do all this?" he looks around again as I spot a tear fall from his eye.

"I did all this Chanyeol because I wanted to" I hold back my real reason as I unbutton his suit jacket. "Why don't you climb in and ill be back with some drinks" I head to the door before looking back at him still stating at the bath. "Chanyeol, just enjoy the moment" I tell him before I leave for the mini fridge in the sitting room to retrieve the bottle of Champagne.

Returning to the bathroom I see him sitting on the edge of the bath in just his shirt and underwear making me confused. "Is the water too hot?" I ask him as he shakes his head "No, I'm just so damn clumsy I'm afraid I will knock everything into the bath or start a fire with all those candles and ruin the moment" he pouts as I begin to laugh. "Your my big clumsy elf" I reach and touch his blushing cheek. "Get naked and  ill help you in" I move to put the champagne down on the floor turning back to see him unbuttoning his shirt. "Can I help?" I reach out to a button as he looks at me with a nodd. Opening the shirt wider I can't help but drool at his body underneath as I reach out and touch his chest and abs. "Baek, thank you for today" he stops my hand and holds it looking deep into my eyes. "I'm glad I could help you today and your so welcome" I lean up and I'm glad he knows what I want as I kiss him on the lips as he arms wrap around me pulling me closer to him.

"Lets get you in the bath" I smiles as I help his clumsy ass get in. "Hurry up and join me" he says while playing with the bubbles as I begin to strip. "Your so beautiful baek" I hear him say as I look over my shoulder as I unbutton my shirt  giving him a wink as I bend down and slide off my trousers as he giggles behind me.

"What you laughing at?" I turn to see him with bubbles on his face like a beard making me laugh before I slide off the remainder of my clothes and climb in the tub facing him.

"How do I look with a beard?" he giggles as I can't help but smile "You look amazing" I smile as I reach for the champagne pouring out too glasses handing him one. "So what are we celebrating?" he asks while putting bubbles on my head and styling them as if they are my hair making me laugh and not move. "Chanyeol, look at me for a second" I hold his hand with my free hand as he stops and looks at me.

"Chanyeol I know we said earlier about us being together" as soon as I say that it's like the light in his eyes start to fade as he sits back in the bath . "No wait let me finish" I try tell him as he puts his glass down "It's ok Baekhyun you changed your mind" he says making me feel rather sad. "Chanyeol listen a second, you know earlier when we said about being together, well I wanted it to be special, I did all this for you so I could ask you properly and have it somehow romantic" I look at him as the blush creeps across his face as he removed his glasses to wipe the steam off them. "Will you do the honour of being my boyfriend?" I watch as a tear falls from his eye again. "Baekhyun I would love to be your boyfriend" he smiles as I move the device on the bath keeping us from eachother.

Moving closer I lean my body against his  kissing him softly as I feel his hands run up and down my back. His touch his heavenly and I can't believe I get to have it everyday. "Chanyeol there is something else I want to tell you" I move back so I can see his eyes. "Should I be worried?" he plays with the bubbles putting them on my chest and his making me smile at his cuteness. "When we get back to Japan I am giving up my job" I look at him as he looks in shock at me. "Your giving up your job because of me" he looks sad towards me as I reach out and touch his face. "Baby I have to, I can't go on dates etc when I have a sexy beautiful man at home, it wouldn't be fair on you at all, it would be like I'm cheating" my heart breaks a little as I really do like my job and the money but Chanyeol means more to me.

"I feel so bad you have to give up your job for me, what are you going to do for money?" he moves closer to me running his hand down my cheek. "Don't worry about me please, I will find something, I was thinking of opening my own party planning company awhile ago with my friend Kai, we have all the connections with big hotels and alot of people who we have met over the years doing the job we do" I wait to see if he approves and he just smiles "I like the idea of that, like you said you have the connections, you can read people so well so it would help you alot"  he kisses my cheek making me smile. "So do you approve?" I ask him as he just looks at me. "I was gonna open up my own Escort company and run that........" he puts his finger on my lips hushing me. "No, go with the first one, I like that idea better" he smiles as I pull him in for a kiss.

I decide to change the subject and tease him being a teacher "So Mr Park, a dog ate my homework......" I sit across his lap carefully not to send the bath water over the side. "Oh did it now" he answers trying to smile as I settle on his lap with my arms around his neck. "Yes so my English homework is all gone sir"  I move my lower body against his making him lay his head back laughing.

"Sir do I need to be punished?" I tease him as I leave little kisses along his exposed neck. "I'm sure I can punish you" he moves me so I am no longer sitting on his lap as he takes up his champagne and sips it leaving me alone the other end of the bath. "Hey, why you do that?" I looks at him with a pout. "It's your punishment" he days with a laugh as he lays into the bath looking at me. I begin to drool even more seeing him naked in the bath with bubbles covering my favourite part, his dark hair brushed back off his face and my heart racing in my chest. "Your so mean Mr Park" I huff pretending I'm upset and grab the body wash as I lay back inthe bath and pour it down my chest before I rub it in. Looking at him I see him bite his bottom lip knowing I have him now. "Mmmm this is so good" I moan out as I close my eyes as I continue to rub the soap along my body down below the water line.

"Fuck baek your so beautiful and sexy as hell come here" he grabs me and pulls me closer to him making me burst out laughing "But sir what about my homework?" I keep teasing him as he laughs. "You can make it up to me" he burys his face into my neck making me lean back and groan to his kisses. I feel his hands slide down my back to my ass grabbing it and squeezing it making me moan out.
I move out bodies as I slide my hand down between us and slide his cock inside me making us both moan out at the sudden change. He removes his glasses and begins to kiss me with passion as I start to move on him slowly at first. Feeling his cock deep inside me I can't control my self and throw my head back again holding onto his chest.

"Baek you are so perfect" he whispers as he holds me closer to his chest kissing me as we begin to move faster. "Let's take this to the bedroom" he stops as I open my eyes and quickly climb out helping him out as he picks me up while I wrap my legs around his waist. I'm surprised we make it and haven't fallen along the way being wet from the bath. He places me on the bed and climbs over me kissing me with passion.

❤️C ❤️

Sorry for any errors

Lots of love
Cclay2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 6.6K 23
- COMPLETED - 30 june 2019 Chanyeol and Baekhyun have been best friends since the 6th grade. But Baekhyun started developing feelings for Chanyeol, b...
778 95 12
Park Chanyeol was stuck. He always knew that. He was stuck in the park's mansion. And now stuck in marriage, with a groom who was loathing his very...
7.2K 309 16
Sehun's mom had made him clean a millionaire's house and he had no clue what he was in for, he did it as a part time job and the person who he's clea...
70.8K 975 14
Basically just smut and some fluff(but more on smut hehehehe) UPDATES EVERY MONTH