Us Monsters (Wip)

By aliteralwhore

Lafayette's life is spiraling, and he can barely tell truth from lie any more, especially after being thrown... More

monsters
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•chapter 11•
•chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16• rd
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•20 • the two strangers•
21•pretend the weeds are flowers
•Chapter 23• mon amour
ATTENTION ALL ARTISTS
Chapter 24• id never wanna hurt you, laff
Chapter 25•pick up lines
Chapter 26• stay longer in the memories
Chapter 27• one heart, two boys
Chapter 28• 5 minute phone calls
Chapter 29• I love youx3
Chapter 30•
Chapter 31•lets go home
Chapter 32•
.

22 • Hercules the daddy

95 7 2
By aliteralwhore

"And thats why I hate ball dancing." Lafayette said, concluding a very dramatic story.

Hercules raised a brow, but still remained silent.

It didnt bother Lafayette so much. He knew there was a reason the man wouldnt talk to him. So hed just have to keep up both ends of the conversation.

"What else?" He pondered, folding shirts.

"Alexander brought home a stray cat one day, so we nicknamed him tom cat. Alex-not the cat." Lafayette said, correcting himself.

"Yo Frenchfry cant you see guard aint tryna be yo daddy?" Someone called, a few people laughing.

"Fuck off, Johnson." Lafayette said jokingly.

The men in the laundry room laughed and poked fun at each other for a while, until they forgot what they were doing, even that they were inside such a retched place.

Hercules knew he should order them to go back to work. 

But they all seemed to be having so much fun. Escpecially Laff. He was smiling, joking around with the other guys.

The irishman couldn't ruin their fun.

☆☆☆☆☆

Lafayette walked into his cell, climbing up to the top bunk and pulling his library book from under his flattened tired pillow.

He flipped through the pages, finally finding his bookmark.

But the man wasnt even a paragraph in before Thomas walked in, drumming on the metal frame of the bed and looking at his friend who laid at eyelevel.

"Bonjour, Thomas." He mumbled, not taking his gaze from his spot on the page.

"Bonjour, Lafayette." Thomas replied in almost perfect french.

"You know french?" Lafayette said, putting his book aside.

"Oui. Im surprised you didnt notice before." Thomas said nonchillantly, smiling.

"Well, you are a jack of all trades." Lafayette joked, chuckling as the man tipped a hat.

"Dont you know how to make a man feel special?" Thomas slipped, before correcting himself. "Not special. And not in a sexual way, i.. just i-"

"Mon ami," Lafayette interjected, "i wont tell James."

"Thanks" Thomas said, relaxing. "I love him but this whole 'no flirting' is gonna kill me."

"Ah. And they say girlfriends are hard." Lafayette said, shaking his head. Thomas chuckled along with his friend.

"But, its the least I can do." Thomas said in a very matter of fact way.

"How do you figure?" Lafayette asked.

"I mean. James is waiting for me. James is perfect and sweet and kind. He could easily find someone else, someone not as fucked up.  Cuz even when I do get out, I aint gon be like i was. Yo we part of the system the rest our lives." Thomas said, Lafayette having never really thought about it.

"So. If I were to have found someone, who didnt care I was a prisoner?" Lafayette said, very careful to not let his name slip.

"Go for it!" Thomas said. "We aint got high chances for success. Gotta take it where we can get it."

"Go for it.." Lafayette mumbled, trailing off.

Go for Hercules? That seemed so risky. So stupid. So insane, irrational, impulsive.

But so tempting..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 614 22
Before his dad left, Alex and his brother used to be a part of their dad's secret spy agency. He loved that life. Thanks to his dad's wealth, he and...
331K 11.8K 51
[LAMS college AU] John Laurens, an ordinary South Carolinian college student, makes an online friend named AnotherScottishTragedy. He assumes that th...
6.3K 299 22
John Laurens: Charged with murder. Time in jail: 10 years Time served: 1 year Hercules Mulligan and Marquis de Lafayette: Charged with murder. Time...
8.7K 337 51
In a world where the Winged and Humans live in harmony...well, no. They don't. Thomas is a Winged who met James, a Human. The two slowly came closer...