PUNK | bnha

By alexisahippo

๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐™ž๐™ž๐™™๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ญ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™š... More

01
02
04
05
06
07
08
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

03

9.4K 334 558
By alexisahippo

["Tonight I'll dream, while I'm in bed

When silly thoughts go through my head
About the bugs and alphabet
And when I wake tomorrow, I'll bet
That you and I will walk together again

I can tell that we are going to be friends"]

_

TW: IMPLIED SEXUAL ABUSE

_

[IIDA TENYA]

The next day, at school, I met Y/N at the front gates. I noticed he radiated more positive energy than normal.

"Hey, Tenya." He smirked as we began walking to class.

"Why are you so cheerful today, Y/N?" I asked, a light smile on my face.

"Yesterday benefited me greatly, also I set a dumpster on fire on the way here." He explained.

"You should start doing activities that won't get you arrested." I commented.

He scoffed, "Sure, I will when Broccoli stops being a crybaby."

"You shouldn't be so rude to people."

"Why?"

I paused, "I will make sure Midoriya and Uraraka harass you for all three years here." I threatened. 

Y/N cursed under his breath. "Fine... But you owe me."

"Anything you'd like."

"You have to act like that Pomeranian kid for the rest of the school day." He smirked triumphantly.

"How so?"

"You have to be cocky and vulgar."

"Anything else, please." I pinched my nose bridge.

"You owe me a favor, when I ask for it, you have to follow through, no matter what."

"Okay."

We entered the class and a few of our classmates gasped.

"The class rep isn't early, the world is coming to an end!"

"No Kami, he and L/N were probably just making out in the bathroom or something."

"Iida and L/N sitting in a tree, F-U-C-K-I-N-G~!"

"Shut it, losers." Y/N rolled his eyes and sat down. I did so as well.

I glanced at Y/N out of the corner of my eye. He was staring at his phone, as usual. 

Aizawa-Sensei walked in and Y/N put his phone back in his pocket.

-

[L/N Y/N]

A week later, those idiots were still shipping four-eyes and I.

Fucking brats.

The written exam was the other day, I don't care how I did, 'cause either way, Nezu is still gonna force me to go to this school full of delusional 'heroes'.

I never wanted to become a hero. Never. Because I knew, from a young age, that heroes don't save outcasts or criminals or villains, they don't save the kids who are hiding in the shadows unless they're pretty or some shit. Sure, they save the kids who are hiding in the shadows, but they only save them when the kid comes out of hiding. Which is shit.

I got teamed with sparky's friend, Sero or whatever.

"I'm pumped!" Sero grinned. His costume was just a bunch of black and yellow tape dispensers.

Captain Office Supplies much?

I groaned. All the kids here got huge cases of a hero complex. Especially that Broccoli kid. He just admires  what's-his-name. The fucking sparkly guy who is literally America if it were a person. Which is weird, 'cause he's not American.

On the other hand, Pink-Cheeks or whatever has a good reason for becoming a hero, she's doing it 'cause her family is literally so poor, they don't own silverware 'cause it's too expensive. She's gonna give them some of the money she makes as a pro. Which is pretty cool.

Tenya's doing it 'cause he idolizes his brother and wants to be just like him. Pretty much what Midoriya's doing. But I can tolerate Tenya. But only because I like annoying him. Otherwise, I'd beat his ass. 

He's also a good person to talk to. And he makes me smile. But whatever. 

Sero and I were up against Midnight. 

Her quirk is like knock-out gas. 

My hero costume is simple. Mainly street clothes. I got a really loose Led Zeppelin tank-top and some jeans. I also got some black combats boots and fingerless gloves. The gloves are fire-proof, along with the rest of my outfit. I'm also wearing my signature gas mask and a pair of aviator's.

The gas mask comes in handy for situations like this. 

"Hey boys~" Midnight smirked. "Come on, the games not fun if I'm the only one that plays."

"Come on, the games not fun if I'm the only one that plays."

I stopped. My heart was beating rapidly. Oh my god. I can't breathe. Why am I freaking out?! My legs gave out. What the hell?! This isn't her quirk is it?! No. It can't be. Her quirk is the fucking knock-out gas. What's happening?!

I heard Sero yelling my name. Shit. Get up Y/N! GET UP!

Then I remembered Tenya's words.

"Remember, if you're in the middle of a speech and you stutter, continue speaking." He told me that right before the match. 

Fuck. I gotta get up. I can't lose this. I can't.

I slowly got up. 

"Scotch-tape," I barked, I noticed Midnight was about to use her quirk. "Get behind me you idiot."

He did so.

I'm not going to let both of us fail this exam. 

"Good job, L/N, he would've lost consciousness if you hadn't gotten back up." Midnight teased.

I gave her the finger.

She faked a gasp, "How rude of you," She chuckled.

I outstretched my arm and took a deep breath. 

I let a huge flame out in front of me. I can't hurt a teacher, but this exam is focused on them playing the villain, so I am obligated to do so. 

"Run to the exit." I ordered Sero. 

He began to protest.

"Fine, fail the exam." I began running to the exit. I noticed he had followed. What a loser.

When we made it out, I put my sunglasses on and walked to a vending machine. Tenya had followed me and began praising me. 

"Shut up already, I choked, it wasn't as flawless as you keep sayin' idiot." I frowned.

"No you shut up, Y/N. You were amazing. Who cares if you choked. At least both of you passed. You need to stop doubting yourself, Y/N. You're greater than you make yourself out to be."

I glared at him and began walking away.

"Come on, the games not fun if I'm the only one that plays." The older male smirked. He was holding the little boy's wrist. 

"P-please, st-stop." The boy begged.

"Nuh-uh, you were bad again. You need to be punished." The man pulled the boy into the room.

"Stop!" The boy screamed. But his screams were muffled by him being thrown onto the guest room's bed.

"You make this so easy, Y/N."

"Shut up!"

_words; 1072

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 127 33
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ” ๐ฟ๐“Ž๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’น๐‘œ๐“Œ๐“ƒ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ ๐‘”๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‹๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“‹...
4.9K 113 11
โ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ด.โž โ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ'?โž ...
222K 7.9K 42
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ...
110K 765 14
I don't own mha. I hope you enjoy the story I made.