30 Flirty, and Dying? |||comp...

By gens_chronicles

Harper Wilson was never one to party, she's always been an introverted person who likes reading books, chilli... More

All Rights Reserved
Notice
Character List
30, Flirty and Dying?
Thank You!
30, Flirty and Dying?
sequel
OUT NOW!

30, Flirty and Dying?

3.4K 252 110
By gens_chronicles

Chapter Five

ma·nip·u·late

/məˈnipyəˌlāt/

●handle or control (a tool, mechanism, etc.), typically in a skillful manner.
●control or influence (a person or situation) cleverly, unfairly, or unscrupulously.

Rolling over in the bed, I winched feeling a very sore feeling between my legs.

After Raymen and I confessed our secrets, we had sex again but with more passion and love. That resulting in my downtown area to feel like it's about to fall off.

Although my virginity was no longer with me. I could fully say I've experience it all. The feeling I no longer had in my legs were unbearable and also alarming.

Raymen treated me with such care, but also made sure to please me as well. I think it was the best experience I've ever had--probably the only experience I'll have ever.

He cleared my mind off of all the BS that happened yesterday. No doubt I'm still a bit in shock about finding out Vivian and Trinity sleeping together, I never would've expected Trin to lead her own friend on like that.

See the thing is Trin had a bad past when it came to relationships and staying faithful. She use to tell me all of her stories when she was at university "living her best life".

Trinity told me her past in confidences and of course I kept my lips shut--cause one, thats not my business and two that's her past behavior and I didn't think it resonates to her behavior now... or so I thought. I just find it ridiculous that it even happened to begin with.

Like I said before, I dislike cheaters and surely dislike a cheater who won't take accountability.

It appear to me that Trin had no remorse for her actions and that to me is a issue. Don't get me wrong I love Trin dearly, so much like a sister I've never had--I think it's up to me to put her on the spot and make sure she knows what she did was wrong.

Can't be a loyal friend unless you point out they're crap.

Getting out of my head, I kicked the covers off of me--seeing the other side of the bed empty. Frowning, I got up making my way towards the bathroom.

Of course walking felt foreign. Like a baby first steps or a little bambi using his legs for the first time.

Entering the bathroom, I flicked the lights on only to see a bath was filled with bubbles and roses in it, as well as candle surrounding it.

Gasping, I slapped my hand over my mouth very surprised.

Walking in completely I seen a note on the corner of the tub.

Grabbing it, I open the seal reading the letter.

(let us pretend that the bath has roses, candles ..etc)

Dear Harper,

I made you a bath because I know you're in a lot of pain, so I wanted you to have some time to relax and rejuvenate yourself from yesterday's bullshit. I went out to get breakfast, will be back soon. -Raymen

I cheesed hard, I just couldn't contain it.

"Lord, thank you for sending me this man. Although my days are limited, I really enjoy his company and I genuinely like him a lot. Also, please look over my friends and bless their hearts because I know they are going through, in Jesus name Amen."I voiced up towards the ceiling.

Stripping my clothes off, I went inside the warm water instantly put me at ease. My entire body submerged under the bubbles and roses.

I sighed, in relief. Immediately I felt relaxed and at ease.

Dumping my whole body under the water, I held my breath staying there for a couple of seconds then let my body rise again. Sitting there for a solid 12 minutes, I relaxed my mind and spirit.

"Hey beautiful,"I heard voice say, making me snap my neck to see who it was.

Shook, I seen it was Raymen sitting on top of the sink staring at me like I was his breakfast.

I blushed, under his stare. "W-what are you doing in here, when did you get in?"I spoke, feeling flustered.

Chuclking he got off the sink, coming over to sit on the edge of the tub.

He stared into my soul, then smiled."I got in 5 minutes ago,"

I nodded looking down to make sure my breast were cover by the bubbles, which they were. I looked back up at him, seeing that he was still giving me this look.

I squinted, smiling. "Why are you staring at me--like that for?"I asked, confused. While playing with the bubbles.

He licked his lips, shrugging. "You're just so sexy-" he muttered, sticking his hand into the water.

I sighed throwing me head back when I felt his hands touch me very intimately.

He just sat rubbing on my personal pearls, while I whimpered at his touch.

"Mm Ray please-"I moaned.

He kept going, he pace going faster and faster. "Please what mama?"

I squirmed, splashing the water in the tub everywhere I even made his shirt wet- but he didn't care.

"P-pplease-- fuck me pleaseee."I moaned, as my body uncontrollably shook.

"I thought you were sore,"he voiced while stopping he magic finger work.

I groaned, looking at him with a evil eye. "Yes, I don't care that I'm sore- I'm living in the moment so give me what I want."I begged, grabbing his hand.

He laughed, pulling his hand away.

I gasped, feeling betrayed. "I'm dying god dammit."I yelled, getting emotional.

This dude got me crying for the diqué.

He chuckled, standing up. "Oh you gonna regret that when I'm done with you."he said, picking up from the water and carrying to the room.

How he picked me up so swiftly is beyond me, he must be a superhero.

Finally making it to the room, he threw me on the bed.

I laid there biting my lips, "I want to try something."I mumbled, staring at him.

He squinted, crawling on top of me. "And what is that mama?"he asked, caressing my body.

I moaned at his touch, "Maybe we can try a different position."I replied, mumbling.

He eyed me looking shocked. "So you want to ride on top."he questioned.

I frowned, slapping him. "Don't say it like that, but yes."I spoked, nervous.

He laughed, getting off of me then sat down on the bed. I got up standing in front of him playing shy.

"Tell me how you going to do that."he said, smirking.

I laughed, licking the inside of my cheek. I walked closer and closer to him.

"I can show better then I could tell you,"I said, then sat down on his lap grinding on him.

His hands locked on my waist trying to stop my movement--but I kept going.

I pushed him down, ready to go all in.

I guess porn does have it's benefits.

I sighed, drinking my coffee. Today was not my day--shit this month wasn't my month.

Between both of my friends I'm stressed. Harp is dying, like really leaving us. Then Trin and I--shit I don't even know, it's just been so much going on that really can't be explained.

Yes, I still very much have feelings for her. And yes I know she doesn't reciprocate those feelings back. And I also know she using me for sex.

It's just the feeling of actually feeling wanted, especially by someone you love is so thrilling. Even if you know it isn't genuine.

I huffed, feeling so disappointed in myself for even allowing us to get that far. I can only blame myself for being so naive and easy.

But, I also can't believe Trinity is using me the way she is.

"Is this seat taking?"a voiced asked, drifing me back into reality.

I looked up, seeing it was Alec. I nodded, "No, you can sit."I said, shrugging.

He sat down, examining me which made me frown.

"What?"I questioned, taking a sip of my coffee.

He shook his head, while biting into his croissant looking amused.

"Nothing, I just didn't know you were a lesbian."he said, wiping some crumbs off his beard.

I laughed, rolling my eyes. "Well it's not something I broadcast every time I meet new people, but I would like to think it's pretty obvious."I said, shaking my head.

He raised his brows, "So your a full blown lesbian or are you half?"he asked.

I busted out laughing, "What the hell is a half lesbian!"I yelled, cracking the hell up.

He laughed, shrugging. "You know a person who likes both, a half lesbian."

I hunched over literally in tears, "Nigga it's called being bisexual."I yelled, in hysterics.

He laughed, wheezing while covering his mouth.

People around were looking at us like we were going to stop, but being the loud and obnoxious black people we were--we laughed even louder.

After what felt like a solid 2 minutes, the laughter died down and I just shook my head looking at him.

"Whew chile, half lesbian? Just so you know--I'm not that."I said, drinking my water.

He smiled, still chuckling. "I knew that already--I just wanted to cheer you up. You was over here looking like you saw a puppy get murder."

I pouted of the image that popped into my head, "Well thank you,"

He shrugged, "I know how it feels to be in love with a women who don't want you."he said, looking out the window.

Frowning, looking down at the table--which was dirty.

"That was harsh,"I spoked, lifting my arms so it was no longer in the table.

He looked back at me, "Well it was the truth--she's treating you like this cause you let her. Her behavior is something you're condoning. And she's not going to stop until you put her in her place."he replied.

I cleared my throat, then looked down at the dirty ass table.

I wasn't mad about what he said and surely knew what he said was the truth, it's just admitting that myself is a problem.

I sighed, nodding. "You are right,"I muttered.

He made a face,"Of course I am,"he replied, boosting his head up.

I laughed, shaking my head. "Alright don't get your bald head boosted up, people give you a little advice and start thinking they Iyanla Vanzant."I voiced laughing while getting up from my seat.

He laughed, flipping me off. "Now that's cold." He said, rubbing his head.

Laughing harder, "You want some Dr.Miracle?"

He barked in laughter, getting up from his seat.

At this point I was hunched with literal tears in my eyes.

"Fuck you,"he chocked out, leaving the buffet are of the hotel.

I walked behind still in tears, "How about some wild growth?"I yelled out.

Maybe I need a new beginning and new friends.

I groaned, rolling over reaching for my phone.

The bright screen, read it was 2 in the afternoon.

I turned seeing Winston wasn't next to me. Shaking my head, I got up going to the bathroom to do my busniess.

I had a faint headache from all the liquor I consumed yesterday, which dead put me on my ass.

I know I did some reckless shit, as well as said some reckless shit. But, unfortunately in today's science we can't press rewind and change our actions.

I think since I'm actually sober... for once. I'm really comprehending all my actions that taken place yesterday.

I don't want it to seem like I'm using my bestfriend for sex, think of it more as a I scratch her back--she scratches mine type thing.

It something we both need and want, so I don't really see the harm in living our life.

Yes, she may have feeling for me, but I think she'll get over it.

Me personally I don't date women, but I don't see anything wrong with having sex a couple of times...of course no strings attach.

Yes I was a wild child back in the day and I think now is the perfect opportunity to just do me--then when all is done I can go back to my life and possibly get married.

Matter of fact, I might go visit Viv if she's in her room.

Thinking of that I decided to jump in the shower, cleaning off yesterday dirt from my body.

Getting out after 15minutes I did a quick natural face, then went to go get dress.

I checked my phone seeing Harper, seeing she text she booked a flight to leave today.

Frowning, I closed the app making a mental note to check in with her and convince her to stay.

Finishing up I grabbed my phone and the room key, then left to go to Vivian's room.

Walked down the hall--I finally reached her door. I knocked, waiting for a response.

There was no answer so I knocked again.

Finally she opens the door, but it want Vivian.. it was Alec.

I frowned, pushing myself in the room.

I honestly don't have no right to be mad, but for some reason I am.

He seemed unfazed by my facial expression, then left me standing.

Walking into the room, I caught sight of Viv laying on the bed with her phone in her face, while Alec was sitting at bottom of the bed watching tv.

She seen me, getting up. "Hey, I was just about to go to your room so we can talk."she said, leaning her back on the bed broad.

I raised my brows, frowning. "Talk?"

She rolled eyes, "Yes, the thing we're doing right now, but with a more serious conversation."she spoke, looking annoyed.

Scrunching my face up from her attitude. "What's with the tone? And talk about what?"I questioned, crossing my arms.

"Trinity you figure it out, cause I'm not finna break shit down for you."

Instantly it clicked on what she was talking about.

I looked at Alec, who seemed to be in his own bubble.

I turned back to her, "Is this about us having sex--cause if it is I don't see the big deal."I said, shrugging.

She made a face, shaking her head. "Nothing is ever a big deal to you Trinity."she barked out.

"You're doing too much and twisting my words. I never said nothing is a big deal to me. I'm saying what we're doing isn't that serious and it's only temporary."I said, confused.

She rolled her eyes, hard. "Do you hear how insensitive you are! You're so infuriating. This whole thing started because Harper told you about my feelings, you being a conniving bitch you are discarded that and just decided to fuck with my feelings."

I licked the inside of my cheek, "Listen I'm going to leave--and let you cool off cause I really don't want to argue."

"That's because you want to fuck me!"she yelled, getting up from the bed.

"Yes that's exactly what I want to do, I'll leave so you can calm down."

She made a face, "Calm down-"

I turned walking, since I no longer wanted to be yelled at.

"Don't fucking dismiss me! You know what you have real issues--and the fact your a grown ass woman acting liking a teenager is baffling. Get your shit together! Get some fucking therapy! But just know we are no longer friends, I don't want shit to do with you."

I shook my head, leaving the room with out looking back. I felt tears sting my eyes. I knew her words cut deep, but I didn't realize it would hurt me so much.

Why am I like this?

It was later in the day and I was laying in bed with Raymen on top of me snoring.

I looked at him, just watching him breath. Call me creepy or what have you, but it's intriguing to watch the breath of life go in and out in a person you shared so many memories with.

Getting out the bed, I sat there feeling the pain between my legs which haven't subsided.

But, since I had things to do--I ignored the pain. Raising out the bed, I went to the bathroom, putting the shower on so I can hop in.

I stood in there for about 20 minutes, thinking about my life currently.

It's crazy how after all these years I finally found a man--that I actually like and who likes me for me, and here I am dying.

Won't be here no longer and it sucks, but it's the reality of my life unfortunately.

I just wish I could back in time and change all that has happen in my life.

I got out the shower, in my feelings a bit.

Then I went to my room to get dress.

Done--I grabbed my phone and room key, then looked back at Ray who was still passed out.

Chuckling, I left the room going down the hall to Viv's room.

Reaching her door I heard, a lot of yelling.

I frowned, confused then banged on the door.

The door swinged opened, revealing Viv who seem to be distraught.

I pushed her into, going into the room myself.

"What's the matter?"I asked, hugging her.

She shook her head, "It's Trin--she's doesn't care. It's like talking to a brick wall."she sobbed.

My eyes grew big, cause I didn't realize the impact this situation has in her life. And surely didn't understand the extent of her feelings towards her as well.

Sshin her, I walked to the bed seeing Alec there, I frowned. Laying her down, "Listen I don't want you to get sick off this situation, forget about her... forget those feelings, and just think about you."I said, rubbing her arm trying to comfort her.

She sighed, trying to stop herself from crying, but I knew that was easier said then done.

"Harper it's not even about the feelings---it's about her supposedly treating her bestfriend the way she's has since this girl trip has started."she spoke, hiccuping.

Hugging her, I frowned this trip really been something else. Really shined a new a light on Trinity, that quite frankly I don't like.

It's not hard to believe that Trin isn't remorseful, but to think she wouldn't be apologetic to her friend--that's knows she caused pain to too, is really baffling to me.

I love Trin, I expressed this before. I see Trin like a sister, and for me to put her in that light just for her to keep showing her ass to kiss is annoying. Excuse my French.

Like, we are all best friends--we've confide with each other over our past, even everything. For her to discard that and do her like she's Queen Sheba is really crazy to me man.

We are all grown and should be able to express ourselves they way we want--without getting manipulated and used.

It just hurts my heart that some thing like this even happened, inside the group.

"Listen I'm going to talk some sense into her, but you get to packing since we're going back home tomorrow."I said, to her putting a string of her hair being her ear.

She sat up and smiled lightly, then pulled me into a hug. "Thank you and I love you. I don't think I could ever find a real friend like you."she voiced, snuggling into my arms.

I cracked a smile, "You know I got you. I'm not into all the fighting, but I have your back."I replied, pulling out the hug.

She laughed lightly, then nodded. "Right, but I'll see you in the morning for our flights."she said, going to the closet to get her bags.

I turned to leave, then stop looking back at where at Alec. I forgot he was here.

"Look after to her please."I said, while watching him watch the tv.

He looked at me, smiled then nodded. "Of course. You watch after Ray."he spoked, with the same trust.

I chuckled, "Of course."I said, mocking him then left.

Rolling out of Viv's room, I made a right going to Trinity's room which was legit 3 doors down.

I walked down the hall, trying to get my words together before I go and talk to her. Because for a fact I'm going to get angry and say something out of context.

Finally making it to her door, I knocked listening for movements to make sure someone was in there.

The door opened 2 minutes, revealing Winstion.

I kissed my teeth at the sight of him.
"Where is Trinity?"I asked, trying to discreetly roll my eyes.

It's no secret Winston is good looking, but sometimes being good looking and the way you treat people -- don't correlate. And in his case it doesn't.

He has people problems, always had an attitude with Viv and I since day one. Which was crazy since we welcomed him with opened arms.

Just for him to be annoyed by our presences, like we are beneath him. And since that day Viv and I don't mess with him, he's the real definition of fake and I can't get jiggy with that.

Plus, on top of that he a cheater got a whole family in the hide out. But stay entertaining my friend, and of course her sprung self let's him.

He sighed, deeply. Pushing the door open so I could enter. "Yeah she's in the shower right now, but she's about to get out."he voiced, walking back to his room.

I walked in, hesitant. I just know I'm going to go off on her and I just don't feel like arguing. I want her to take accountability for her actions, so we can move on to the real issue... me dying.

I sat down on the loveseat, while he was moving around packing his bags.

I guess everybody leaving to go back home.

I sat back in the sit in silence waiting on her to come out.

"You know, that shit that was pulled yesterday was uncalled."his voice said, breaking the silence.

I scrunched my face, "Yes it definitely was."I repiled, agreeing with him, but I was more so making my statement about him.

He stopped what he was doing, sitting on the bed then clasped his hand together dramatically. "What is the issue with me Harper, cause I want to know. You should be worrying about dying, instead involving yourself in me and my wife issues."

I laughed immediately, "You mean wives. And my issue with you has always been vocalized, like I have always stated your a scrub and a buster. You say my friend is your wife, yet you treat her like a side chick, so that's my issue. But of course that's nothing you didn't already know--- you just wanted to throw a jab about me dying."I paused, leaning out my seat making eye contact with him.

"But let me tell you, I'm not scared to die or even the slightest scared on whether or not I'm going to heaven. Cause I know I am, but what you've done to her and these other women is a sin and there's a special place in hell for a person like you."I voiced, getting worked up.

He frowned, getting up. "You know what bitch-"

"Aye what's going on?"Trin's voiced said, causing us to look at her direction.

He sucked his teeth, walking over to her--trying to kiss on her, but she stopped him.

He sighed, pointing over at me. "Your friend was saying some slick shit out her mouth and of course when I defend myself it's an issue."he said, trying to lie.

She turned her head, towards me shaking her head. "Harper, why are you here?"

Making a face, "I'm here cause you're acting real high schoolish and it's becoming exhausting."I stated,feeling myself getting worked up again.

She sighed, rolling her eyes. "Look, shit happens--it is what it is. Can't change it, can't go back in time to change it so it's whatever."

My face turned sour, "It's not whatever, you are acting like I'm pressing a small matter on you and it's not the case. You had sex with your friend then treated her like shit, so forgive me for being a real ass bitch and trying to solve this fucking issue. If you don't care that's fine--just know an apology is necessary and so is so a reaosn on why you're acting like this. But best to believe--I'm not begging for no friendship. Especailly with a person who don't give two fucks about her friends!"I yelled getting up, man I hate cursing. But, sometimes them other words in the English dictionary doesn't suffice.

She frowned, then broke eye contact with me.

I shook my head, at her failure to even look remorseful. Of course, Winston ass on the side snickering like a female.

I grabbed my phone and key, walking to the door. Before I opened it, I turned around and said. "I'ma do something the devil never do for baby--leave you alone."I spoked to her shaking my head.

With that I left the room, feeling like I just broked up with my friend.

I guess people start acting like their true self once they don't get the attention they want.

"You good?"I asked Vivian, who was silent while packing.

She looked up at me and smiled lightly, "I'm fine Alec, shit I'm from New York so I can handle the punches."she said, shrugging.

I cracked a smile, even when her mood is down she never fails to slip in a joke.

"So that's it--you going to go back home."I questioned, while watching her.

She paused, looking over at me and nodded. "That's exactly what I'm going to do. My energy is A1 in the comfort of my home, I'm not finna fake the funk for anybody."she said, giving me a little sass.

I laughed, she's so honest. Which is a quality that is rare to find in females these days. Women I came cross path with all like to lie, cheat, steal and use me like a atm. So meeting Harper and Vivian was kind of like a breath of fresh air. They were real and had they own, wasn't looking for anyone else's bag. They like to joke and have fun.

"Don't be sassy--it was just a question, but I get what you mean. You got to protect your peace of mind."I spoked, laying down on the bed.

She snickered, "Exactly. I don't need to be feeling like a bitch is in high school. Like I'm a teacher--I work in a school, but I'll be damn if my mentality is a childish one like my students."

I laughed, while playing Candy crush Saga on my phone. "Preach."

She stopped, chuckling. "So what are y'all going to do, while we're gone?"she aksed, referring to Raymen and I.

I shrugged, still playing my the game."I don't know, maybe follow y'all--shit I'm not rushing back to my life of heartbreak and debt."

She laughed, "Wait where y'all from anyways and I know your ass in debt. America has a weird way of helping, It's like oh your hurt let me charge you $10,000 for my services.. it's sad."

"We're from Arizona. And definitely is the medical system goal--they're more worried about getting paid then actually treating these people."I spoked, still in my phone.

"Right,"she repiled, agreeing with me.

"Especailly women, y'all are put on the back burner when it comes to getting treated fairly by these doctors. It's either y'all getting less treatment or y'all getting the run around on something y'all don't have."I said, pissed.

She clapped her hands, "Exactly new bestfriend, exactly."she voiced, being dramatic.

I laughed, shaking my head.

This world is so opposed to change, yet we are facing all these problems.

"You know, you don't have to leave right."I said, trying to reason with her.

I watched as she packed, while I just laid on the bed. She came back to the room 20 minutes ago very mad and explained to me the shift in the friendship with Trinity, Vivian and her.

She laughed softly, "Ray for the last time--I'm leaving. This trip sole purpose was for me to feel at peace before I die and trust I don't feel that right now. So I rather be home, with my cats."she spoke, with her raspy voice that I really liked about her.

I sighed, rolling my eyes playfully. "Fine, I get where your coming from so I ain't even that mad."

She looked at me, her eyes telling something she wouldn't verbally say.

"Spit it out Harp,"I said, while staring at her.

She smiled, looking down. "I was thinking maybe you could like come back with us, you know stay in my place and all."she voiced, surprising me.

I turned on my side, while smirking. "Girl my ticket was already bought--I was already coming with y'all."I replied, in a high pitch voice.

She smiled, laughing. Climbing onto the bed then kissing my lips.

I grabbed her face sticking my tongue in her mouth, but she pulled back.

She grinned at me, "I'm not done packing."with that she climb off of me, continuing her packing.

I licked my lips, trying to savior the kiss.

I turned my head to her, seeing that she was already watching me.

"Man I'm diggin' you."I spoked, staring into her eyes.

She chuckled, blushing. "I'm diggin' you too." She mumbled.

I smiled, laying back down looking at the ceiling.

God has really blessed me with a beauty.

Then I felt some thing get thrown at me, so I look seeing it was my shirt. "Start packing."she said, laughing.

God, I see you like to be funny.

hey guys, late update sorry-- hoped y'all enjoyed. The next chapter will be wayyyyyy longer like super long pushing 7000+ so look out for that lol
Anyways, sorry for the delay of this chapter my minimum word count is 5000+, which to me personally is whole lotta to write. I'll update next week, around this time lol.
Also, about 80+ of y'all read the last chapter without voting :(, y'all don't understand that voting shows who rocking with the book so if you don't mind turning that star below orange I would gladly appreciate it! Also sorry for the mistakes and I hope y'all were able to decipher which POV was who, cause I don't want to put heading on who it is-- I think that's ghetto jk.

The sex scene or the lack there of, how was it?

Vivian and Alex new friendship flourishing, are we here for it?

Trinity and Vivian fought, how are we really feeling about Trinity now?

Remember Vote, Comment and Share 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Altered By Luella M Opal

General Fiction

132 30 30
Have you ever met someone who alters the course of your life? For good or for bad, they've come in, given and taken, and then- BOOM! Your life was...
69.9K 4.7K 42
Joanna Brooks had her life all planned. She'd have graduated in time, got a great job, had a successful career. In the middle there would have been a...
50.9K 3.8K 23
No relationship...no ring...and no wedding! Dave and April have called it quits and what would be a world wind romance with a beautiful and loving bl...
296K 7.9K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...