Goodnight, Homie (Jotaro x Ka...

By daiicraaa

Jotaro and Kakyoin are just pals, and that's all. But one night, when Jotaro goes to give his homie a goodnig... More

Chapter 1 - Bros Being Bros
First Date
Shopping for the Homeboy
The Party
Game Stop
The Wedding
Goodnight, Homie RE: JoJo's Bizarre Married Life
Goodnight Homie RE: A Goodnight Homie Thanksgiving

Bro Time

2.3K 67 263
By daiicraaa

"Oh, there you are, 'Yoin!" Jotaro says, coming over to his homie. The two had planned to go meet up at the water park to hang for a bit, and Kakyoin had just arrived.

The bros had been dating for a month now, and their most recent date had been much more successful than the Arby's one, even though they had gone to Chuckie Cheese's.

"Hey." Kakyoin says, trying to be cool. He has his gamer goggles on again.

"Take those stupid gamer goggles off and act normally, bro."

"Nah, they make me 10 times cooler, and I gotta be lookin' cool at this joint."

"Zero times 10 is still zero, homie. Take those off and let's go in."

"Hey! Take that back!"

"'Kay, I'm sorry. Just take the goggles off."

Kakyoin doesn't take the sunglasses off, but follows Jotaro to the short line to get in.

When they get to the counter, Jotaro pulls out a wrinkled 10 dollar bill.

"Hello, how many people do you have in your group?" The worker says politely.

"Two... uh... do I count as a kid? I'm seventeen, BTW."

"The kid pricing only goes up to 14 year olds. Sorry."

"But like... I'm legally a child."

"I'm sorry sir, that's just the pricing."

"I'm suin'. I know the law, baby."

"It's 10 dollars for an adult ticket. Please sir, just pay."

"Shoot! I don't have the cash, 'Yoin. You got another 10 greenback?"

"Yeah." Kakyoin hands over another 10 dollar bill.

"Okay, here are your wristbands." The worker hands over two blue plastic wristbands.

"You tryna cuff me or somethin'?" Jotaro says, looking at the waterproof bracelet.

"No, sir, these are wristbands that you show to the workers at the-"

"Oh, sorry dawg, I wasn't talkin' to you. Have a poppin' day." Jotaro snatches the wristband from Kakyoin, who had been trying to clip it onto Jotaro's wrist.

"Dude, why're your wrists so gosh darn thick?"

"I dunno, that's just how they are."

The pair continues to argue as they enter the park.

"Okay, what ride should we hop onto first?"

"Let's look at the map." Jotaro looks at a nearby map of the park. "Let's head to the Fury. That looks lit."

"That does not look calm. Looks scary."

"What? You not finna go on it or somethin'? Come on, we goin'."

"It's scary though..." Kakyoin sniffles.

"Oh, are you actually scared? We don't have to go on it if you don't wanna."

"I don't want to..."

"That's calm. What do you want to go on?"

"That one." Kakyoin points to a ride called the Dragon Rider. It looks less scary than the Fury.

"Okay, let's go." The pair walks to the ride. The line isn't particularly long, but Jotaro is impatient.

"Ugh, I ain't waiting in line here." Jotaro proceeds to push past everybody, and Kakyoin follows.

"Homie, you can't do this!" Jotaro doesn't listen to Kakyoin's cries.

"Hello sir, we're going to need to ask you to leave the park." An employee grabs Jotaro's shoulder firmly, although their voice is nervous.

Jotaro realizes that he's in big trouble. He comes up with a split second plan.

"ごめんだが、英語が話せねーんだ" Jotaro says to the employee.

"Uh what?"

"本当にごめんなさいです" Kakyoin also says in Japanese, trying to cover for his homie. He doesn't wanna get in trouble either.

"Oh, they're foreigners..." the employee sounds even more nervous.

"They sound Japanese, Jake. Does anybody here know Japanese?" Says another employee.

Nobody knows Japanese.

"Do you know even a little bit of English?" Jake asks the couple.

"Yes." Kakyoin tries to make his accent as heavy as possible. It kinda works.

"Can you go to the back of the line? You have to wait."

"Oh... okay." Kakyoin and Jotaro allow themselves to be moved to the back of the line.

"That was a good save, bro." Kakyoin whispers to his homeboy.

"I know. You know I'm smart, 'Yoin."

They reach the front of the line in 10 minutes.

"Uh, I'm going to need to ask you to take off that coat. You too, sir."

"Homie, this coat's 500 dollars. I ain't leaving it alone for even a second."

"But... it's going to get wet."

"Bruh, this thing has been ripped epic style before, like it's been thrown against walls at high velocity and stuff. It can handle anything. But if it gets stolen, there ain't anything I can do 'bout it."

"Uh..."

Jotaro glowers at the employee.

"Okay! You can go on!" The employee squeaks, and the pair get onto an inflatable inner tube.

The ride is pretty fun, although it's a little slow for Jotaro. The pair gets off, and starts to walk back to the map to see what ride to go to next.

But on the way, they run into someone unexpected.

"Hey, Jotaro! Kakyoin!" Josuke shouts, running over to them.

"Hey man." Jotaro tilts his hat in greeting.

"Why are you homies doing here this is so epic rossée you " joskue saysz.

"We're on a date."

"Woah epic that s Good rowas you Ann" I knew you guess would make the perfect foucpel."

Jotaro is quite suspicious of Josuke. Something is off about the way he talks.

"Are you... calm man?"

"Yeah on prefer lu calm eyes. »

"I dunno, he don't seem calm to me." Kakyoin mutters.

"You gust screw dating though?"

"Yeah, for like a month."

"Can you give me relationship advice? I liken like totally wanting a girlfriend and I just can't amen to get one."

"Uh..." the bros look to each other. They don't have any advice to give, the only reason they're dating is because they kissed on accident that one time.

"Well, all girls love a good box of chocolates." Jotaro says with the utmost confidence.

"I mean I've de tied that bricole just like itcsonest woke."

"Doesn't work? I mean... what else have you tried?"

"Flours, chenekshvj... that's it."

"Cheese? That's kinda weird man. Did the girls seem into you until you gave them the cheese?"

"Yea "

"Hmm... maybe don't give them the cheese."

"But that's the bed part!"

"Maybe in your mind, but I don't think the girls like that."

"Also," Kakyoin butts in, "try being yourself. Don't try to adjust your personality."

"Okay I'll truly that. Thanks ore then yejksj Neil mehamb."

"No, it's no problem." Jotaro squints at Josuke. There's definitely something off about the way he talks.

"Have fu bat yeh park okay?" JosksuelxlwkKd oxkaufj.

"There was something off with our homeboy Josuke..." Kakyoin trails off.

"Yeah. Well, let's go to the map, and go on another ride."

The pair makes it back to the map. They decide to chill a bit and go on the Lazy River ride. They start to walk over to the Lazy River, and Kakyoin reaches out and grasps Jotaro's hand, blushing.

Jotaro smiles and adjusts his grip so that the hold is more comfortable for both of them. They stroll in silence until they make it to the Lazy River.

They chill for a bit chatting about things while they drift along, but after an hour of floating, Jotaro starts to feel a bit hungry. The pair goes and gets some soft pretzels to eat.

"Okay, where should we hop to next?" Jotaro says while munching on a soft pretzel.

"We can go on the ride you wanted to go on at first... that Fury one." Kakyoin is feeling a bit more brave now and wants to try and ride it.

"Ok lit." Jotaro finishes his pretzel and stands up. Kakyoin follows him as he briskly walks to the Fury.

The line is empty, and the pair goes straight up to the daunting staircase that must be climbed to make it to the slide. They walk up, Kakyoin getting more and more nervous with each step.

"Kakyoin, are you okay?" Jotaro asks Kakyoin, who is now sweating profusely.

"Uh yeah I'm just a little nervous..."

"You know that you can't get hurt, bro. It's safe."

"But it's straight up scary! Just because it's safe don't mean I ain't gonna be scared." Kakyoin shuffles closer to Jotaro.

The pair finally makes it up to the top, and Kakyoin freezes.

"Come on, 'Yoin, you gotta face your fears." Jotaro pulls Kakyoin to the beginning of the slide.

"But..."

"Will this make it better?" Jotaro leans in, pressing his lips against Kakyoin's. Kakyoin immediately sinks into the kiss, melding his body against his boyfriend's. Not waiting for an invitation, Jotaro pushes his tongue into the smaller man's mouth, feeling around the area he has gotten to know well over the last month. The couple kissed occasionally, but when they did, it was an accident. Up until now, of course. This kiss feels new, and charged with a passion that their previous ones didn't hold, since it was intentional.

With each second that passes, Kakyoin feels himself grow deeper and deeper in love with the man before him, and Jotaro feels the same. They hadn't realized how much they needed each other until now.

Kakyoin, forever daring, takes his lips off of Jotaro's and moves them down, lower, to his neck. He kisses gently at first, a light peck that startles the taller man. They've never gone further than this before. Kakyoin pauses, a question in his silence, seeing if Jotaro will accept this new move. He relaxes, and Kakyoin goes at it again, with more fervor this time. Kakyoin sucks hard at a soft part on his neck, causing Jotaro to produce a low moan. They both know that it's going to leave a mark.

"Mommy, why isn't the line moving? What are these two guys doing, anyway?"

"Oh shoot!" Kakyoin quickly pulls away from Jotaro, turning to see a small girl gaping up at them, with an angry looking mother by her side.

"Can you not do that in public, boys?"

"S-sorry ma'am, I... apologize." Kakyoin says meekly.

"I'm just tryna hang with my homie, but I'm sorry if that bothered you, straight-up."

"Sorry to interrupt your conversation, but can you two go?" The employee watching them has a calm expression on her face, but her words have an annoyed undertone.

"Yeah, we're so sorry." Kakyoin walks over to the entrance of water slide, and sits down. He starts to feel nervous again, but remembers the feeling of Jotaro's lips on his and immediately calms down. He lets go of the railing and goes down the slide.

He actually has a pretty good time!

When he reaches the end, he turns around, waiting to see Jotaro go down the slide.

Jotaro is mildly panicking, however. He's going incredibly fast somehow, and is rocketing down the slide at 500 MPH. Kakyoin has only enough time to blink before he sees his boyfriend shoot out of the slide at high velocity and slam into a wall, decimating the entire Dragon Rider ride they had previously gone on at the other side of the park.

"Jotaro!" Kakyoin shouts. He begins to run across the park to get to him.

When he arrives, there's a small crowd around him. He doesn't look too hurt, since Star Platinum was there to block his fall. Kakyoin pushes past everyone to get to Jotaro, and bends down so that they're almost face to face.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, dawg. Star Platinum helped me from getting hurt... although I may have contracted some disease from the water."

Kakyoin laughs. "Good thing you aren't hurt!"

"Dude, I'm not joking, I think I got an infection from the water."

"Oh... how do you know?"

"Well... my tummy just kinda hurts."

"That's all?"

"Well yeah... but I still wanna go to the doctor."

"Okay, well let's head outta this joint, then."

"Yeah."

Kakyoin pulls Jotaro to his feet.

"Okay, homie, I'll drive."

////////////////////////////////////////////

I know this chapter wasn't as funny as the other ones (are the other ones even funny? I hope so), and that was on purpose. I just needed y'all to see the homeboys falling more in love before we get to the next chapter..... what's in the next chapter? Well................................ you'll just have to see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 563 14
As simple as the title, basically this is the Jotakak Wedding! Jotaro finally proposes to Kakyoin, this is the story of the two's wedding experience...
3.8K 105 13
Jotaro x yandere Kakyoin !! - Jotaro Kujo and Kakyoin Noriaki met in high school, freshman year. Since freshman year Kakyoin had oddly admired the Ku...
94.9K 3.4K 20
a lonely redhead's life gets ruined by a delinquent. either for better or for worse. ♡ ♡ ♡ profanity, loneliness, and fluff. (there may be sensationa...
103K 2.2K 14
jotaro captures a fever while his mom is away visiting his grandfather, joseph, in new york. kakyoin is requested to take care of jotaro, but he feel...