Him | Brooklyn Wyatt

By LilyEllis652

After my mum and dad divorced, I told myself I wouldn't knock down my walls for anyone, that love was just a... More

The Decision
Our First Encounter
It's Ashley. Isnt it?
The Boys
I'll text you...
Haunted
So...Who's Brooklyn?
No words...
The Next Day
You Got The Girl...
One month ago...
I Love You
The Call
Ashlyn
The Warning
The Hotel Room
The Concert
That Night
Dark Cloud
Worried
Phsycho
The Plan
Caught
You can relax now...
Christmas Day...
Snowball Fight...
Happy New Year
The Prank
Taking flight
Arriving
Cyprus
Hungover
Trust
Heartbreak...
Lots and lots of time...
Apologies
I'd missed this...
Together Again...
Trouble
Realisation
Friends?
I'll wait...
I have my answer...
Keeping Secrets...
Feelings.
Here goes...
Jumping to conclusions...
Happier
Dad...
Not so secret...
Group hug!
60 years later...
Author's note...

The Kiss

529 8 4
By LilyEllis652

Ten minutes later my mum was sat opposite Brooklyn in the kitchen. She was just staring at him. I could tell he was uncomfortable, he couldn't stop fiddling with his fingers. I looked at my mum and and mouthed to her, 'say something'. She got the memo.

"So Brooklyn,"she began, "how old are you?"

"Seventeen."

"Are you in college?"

"Yes. I just majored in Music actually and I joined a band not long after."

"So you're a bad boy then. I can see why Ashley likes you."

I glared at my mum, giving her a hint to change the conversation.

"So..." she leant closer to Brooklyn. "How many people have you slept with?"

"Mum!" I shouted. She put her hands up in defence.

"Too far?"

"A little, yeah!"

"Well I'm sorry for making sure I could trust him around my daughter." She said sarcastically.

I grabbed Brook's arm and pulled him towards my bedroom. My mum shouted from the kitchen.

"Leave the door open!"

I let go of Brook's hand after entering my bedroom.

"Sorry about that. She's a bit over protective."

"It's fine. But about that kiss. I thought you weren't ready?"

"Me too. I didn't think. I just made a move, I guess."

"Have you ever had a boyfriend before, honestly?"

"Not really. I never really liked anyone before."

"Oh, ok then."

"But, I felt different around you. But I didn't know if you really liked me back"

" Me? Ashley, I like you so much that the longer I kept my feelings from you, the more I fell for you. Every time I saw you with someone else, I was jealous. Every time you walked away, I wished you'd come back. Every time you text me, I wanted to text back how much I wanted to kiss you. It was killing me, Ashley. Killing me!"

I just stood there, my lips parted. I didn't know what to say. That's was, until my mum ran in screaming.

"Kiss him you idiot!"

Not only had she been listening, but when I moved closer to Brooklyn, she stayed where she was, waiting for us to kiss. I stared at her waiting for her to leave. But she just looked at me confused.

"Well, kiss him already."

"I can't. You're still stood there."

"Oops, sorry. I just got so excited." She said before leaving the room.

I rolled my eyes, before planting my lips softly on Brook's. Perhaps I  should give it a chance. Perhaps... love could exist after all...
-----------------------------------------------
Hi guys, I hope you're enjoying this fanfic. Sorry about how cheesy it got in this chapter😂.  I am going to create fanfics of the other members too. I just thought I'd start with my favourite, Brooklyn X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Queen By Max

Fanfiction

5.4K 191 14
discontinued bc mikey "I'd treat you like a Queen." A year after a break up with Jack, she bumps into Mikey in the park, but will they keep in touch...
48.4K 832 20
When a girl moves in next door to a boyband. Will she become best friends with them and fall in love? Will there be disappointment?
47.3K 2K 24
"I know, that you told Mikey everything about me! That you told him, that I kissed you that night we were drunk, and don't pretend you don't remember...
8.9K 68 32
Roadtrip imagines. requests are open!! I DON'T do smut imagines