soulmates |on going|

By bubbleybunnies

Arranged marriage of Manan More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Character sketch

3.5K 188 95
By bubbleybunnies

Neyonika  and raj malthora: most adorable couple. Their love is always showed. Never cares about their surrounding. Raj handles malthora industrial along with his son Manik malthora. Neyonika handles NGO along with her daughter. Both loves Their children. Loves fab 5 as their own children. neyonika wants her son to settle down but he doesn't give any heed to all marriage.. best friend of  ishita murthy.

Manik malthora: most hot handsome workaholic person he is. He handles his father business along with his music studio. He is part of fab 5.. marriage is nothing to do with his life.. he wants to build his career then marrying someone or falling for someone. Though he doesn't have Girl in life but he is waiting for his girl who can only love Manik not his fame.. loves his sister.. possessive over his sister and his family. Any scratch on them then monster is there for you.. his anger only one person control is his best friend cabir.. they are not only Friends but brothers.. people loves their bond.. Age 26 years old.

Mukti malthora: only one daughter of malthora. She is dearest to her brother.. she loves her family.. part of fab5.. relationships with Abhi murthy. Crime partner of cabir.. she works with her Mother..  best friend of aliya And Navya. She loves Nandini and admires but never seen Expect her photos which were showed by abhi.. 24 years old.

Cabir : part of fab 5. Married to his love navya.. soon going to be father.. knows Manik inside and out... only he can understand him well.. consider Manik mukti as his parents. Partner crime of mukti. 27 years old.

Navya : married to cabir.. consider Manik as her brother along with dhruv.. she is pregnant of four months... she consider Manik and mukti parents as hers. 26 years old.

Dhruv: married with aliya. Loves her a lot. Manik buddy. Part of fab 5.. consider Manik and mukti parents as his.

Aliya: married to dhruv.. part of fab 5.. Brabie doll of fab 5.. soul sister of mukti and navya... 25 years old.

Ishita And Raman Murthy: second adorable couple which is adore by people. Raman has his business. Both loves their doll and princes.. has one Daughter and son.. best friend of malthores..  misses their daughter.

Nandini Murthy: apple of her parents. Baby doll of her papa and her brother. She is lives in New York due to her studies.. soon will be coming to India.. misses her family... knows about mukti but never seen her or her pic... loves her family... her life is full of joy. She loves arts and designing. She wants to be become famous designer. she is adorable girl cute. 25 years old.

Abhimanyu Murthy: eldest child of Murthy. Loves his baby doll and his girlfriend mukti. Handles his father business. Good friend of Manik. Knows about fab 5.. misses his doll.. waiting her to come... 27 years old.

1) villains will be introduce as story goes on..

2) Nandini doesn't know about fab 5 because she doesn't come front media( more you will get to know from her side)

3) fab 5 knows Abhi having sister but never met.. everyone has seen photo of Nandini Expect from Manik as he was gets something whenever he tries to see..

First chapter will be updated very soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 847 10
Peek in to know more, for manan fans...
779K 60.9K 78
Nandini, a quite girl who lives a simple life being the youngest child,with close friends and good grades.! However,simple turns into complex when sh...
160K 5.2K 14
MATURE story! Manan arrange marriage story! But with a Mature twist Short Romantic Story
572K 31K 63
What is India famous for Culture Festivals Spices Taj Mahal Yoga Cricket Athithi Devo Bhava Dance forms . . . ARRANGE MARRIAGE Another ta...