Her Darkest Secret ✓ [ Comple...

By itsme_resh

"Go way Neil, I don't deserve you. I'm an impure ,tainted girl whom society would never accept. You deserve b... More

Śhot~1
Śhot~ 2
Śhot ~ 3
Teaser
Śhot ~4
Note
šhot ~5
Śhot ~6
Śhot ~7
Śhot ~8
New Os
Śhot~9
Śhot ~ 10
Śhot ~ 11
New story
Śhot ~ 12
Śhot ~ 14
Śhot ~15 (18+)
Śhot 16 (Last chapter)
Extra Chapter | one
Extra chapter | Two
Extra Chapter | Three
Extra Chapter | Four
Epilogue
Author's Note

Śhot~13

3.5K 390 93
By itsme_resh

Author's POV

After sometime avni woke up, and realised she have slept on floor itself .
She closed her eyes tight, letting her pain out in a one breath. After a while she composed herself and glanced at the wall clock. For her surprise it clicked  4o'clock.

"Freak!  It's evening, how come I slept this much "  Avni thought and immediately she stood up from ground & placed the frame back in cupboard. Later, she went  towards bathroom to get fresh a little.

Moments later, Avni prepared dinner for Neil, cleaned a house bit and finally she settled herself on couch comfortably to watch her favorite TV show. But at sudden, avni heard her flat door ring. Which made her jump on sofa itself.

"Damn! Who's been this time? Dara hi diya merko. " Avni cursed the person behind  and walked towards door to open. As soon as avni opened the door, She just gasped loud, watching Neil at the door step. She just wondered, seeing him at this time. Never he came this much early. It's eighth wonder for her.

But her trance Was interrupted by Neil's voice.

"Avni.. " Neil chirped intensely looking at her confused face.

Avni just smiled a little and immediately walked inside making Neil frown a bit ,as she didn't replied him back.

"Maybe she is upset with me about yesterday's thing ,I'll talk to her after getting fresh " Neil thought and went to freshen up.

After sometime, Neil came out from bedroom and saw avni , who is arranging dinning table.  Avni sensed his presence but avoided looking at him. She was still angry on him for his behavior , but yesterday his shouting and his yelling's made her afraid of him. She is scared of him Now.

Avni nervously tugged her baby hairs back of earlobe watching Neil who is starring at her, she was just freaked out observing Neil's expressions. Ofcourse she isn't showing out but deep inside she was hell nervous and scared what Neil would do, if he finds out that she hadn't ate anything from morning.

On other side Neil was having pool of emotions, he was feeling guilt for making her all silent at sudden. She used to chirpy girl months ago but now what has happened to her that she has changed much. This confused Neil. But, He is not realising the biggest truth that his avoidance is the major cause for her unusual behavior.
Neil knew she's hurt, he wants to hug her taking her body into his embrace , want to kiss her senselessly and finally he urged to make love to her but his brain was warning him to not to do.

Sighing softly, battling with his inner turmoil Neil slowly steeped towards the dinning table and sat on chair.

"Tum bhi.. Baito dinner keliyae " Neil asked calmly looking at avni who is serving dinner in his plate.

Avni stopped her work as soon as she heard Neil's words. Her hands started to shiver remembering the yesterday's night and how he shouted on her just coz she didn't have  her dinner.

"Pl.. Please... Don't... Shout.. On.. Me... I'm n.. Not hu ungry... I'll..ea..t..l.. ater.. ..pl.. Don't.. Scold.. " her voice chocked up, as tears continuously tickled down her cheeks.

Neil looked at avni with shocked expression , her face has became red with tears. he observed her hands were clenched like a ball and her whole body is shivering badly, indicating how scared she was. Right now he wants to take all her pain out by making love to her, by kissing but his fears regarding her is making him back out.

Neil eyes welled up with stream of salty water, thinking how scared she was of now.

"Once upon a time he used to be her strength but now he is only responsible for her helpless state".

"Its Ok.. Avi... Don't.. Cry " Neil could only utter those words as his throat dired up ,chocking.

"I'll... Definitely.. Eat.. Later.. But.. Please..dont get angry on me.. Pl.ease. I'm sorry " Avni shuttered leaving towards the bedroom crying.

Neil watched avni moving towards their room, that's it the spoon that stiffed in his hand till now slid down on plate making a loud cling sound. Their is no sound except the silence that prevailed around him. His vision got blurred as sheet of tears formed in his eyes. He sobbed hard realising how much pain he had given to her that now she is afraid of him.

"Oh my God ...she is crying... Just coz of me... She is crying.. My avni is crying " Neil cried bitterly, burring his head into his plams.

Moments Later ,he placed all the things back on table, how can he eat when his life Is sleeping hungry in fear of him. He thought.
Then, Neil moved towards the coach on hall and slept on that starring the ceiling deeply, he doesn't want to go inside of their bedroom coz he knew that would only give avni more pain.

Later that night Neil was not yet sleepy ,he was still crying remembering Avni's teary face and her scary fear towards him.

It was the same fear which he observed in her face, when he first entered inside Of avnis room when she was in brothel.

"She is afraid of me... " Neil was just murmuring this words and cried silently, of course till yesterday avni just used to observe his ignorance but now she is well aware of his anger.

When he was in his thoughts, their flat bell rang bringing Neil from his la-la land.

It's already night, who's been this time " Neil wiped his tears away, walking towards door to open.

As soon as he opened, someone just came and  hugged him tight. Neil's eyes widened, but soon his face formed a happy expression realising who is that.

"Dd ke bache!  Itni rat ko tum yeha and kitne mahine jogeye be tujse milke " Neil said, as he reciprocated his best friend's hug.

"Sirji, I missed you! " dd cried pulling off the hug.

"I missed you too... But I think tu pichle janam mae sach mae ladki tha , kitna rota hai " Neil laughed as he saw him crying.

"Kash is janam mae ladki hota.. Apse hi shadi karleta " Dd said dreamingly ,which Let him earn of smack from Neil.

On other side avni sneeked  her head out  a little from bedroom door hearing the giggling sounds. She just wanted to know who is this time at their house.

"Sirji, something is moving out there " Dd said with a horrified expression, pointing out towards the Avneil's bedroom.

"What dd? Pagal hai tu and yeah you are still scared of ghosts right? " Neil giggled. but soon he saw, avni  behind the door sneaking.

Neil smiled a bit watching his wifey's antics.

"Wait a minute , " Neil snapped, as he walked towards the door of their bedroom. He slowly pulled avni out from behind grabbing her arms.

Avni stood stiffed looking down. She was fidgeting with fingers.

"Avi.. Calm down.. Come " Neil patted her back softly coz he well know she freaks out when she see new men, whether in apartment or at outside, still avni is scared of gents because the impact of her past years in hell.

"Who is he? " Avni asked innocently , blinking her eyes.

"Well, meet he is my best friend dd and yeah you don't know him coz he left to another mission as soon as we rescued you all from that brothel " Neil tells, while avni nods looking at dd.

"Sirji , apne shadi karli.. Kab mujae batya bhi nhi. Oh God my sirji is married " Dd jumped, hugging Neil in excitement while avni watched both of them In a weird way.

"Is Neil gay or what?, that's why he doesn't want to have sex with me? Chi avni just stop useless thinkings " Avni thought, still looking two friends who is actually doing bromance. But suddenly Avni's brain started to remind her something. She was struggling to think about that but no use, she wasn't able to recollect.

"Bhabi... " Dd shouted, bringing avni from her thoughts.

"Ha.. Ha. " Avni blurted, she glanced at Neil who is already starring at her with smile.

"Bhabi.. Ap pat kaisi gayi itni boring insaan se, ap itni beautiful ho " Dd complained flirting ,after a while a huge smack hit his back which is obviously given by Neil.

"Beta, before I break your bones and and crush your muscles stop flirting with my wife okay? " Neil says frowning .

"Wow, not bad.. possessive hubby " Dd gulped a huge lump.

Before Neil speaks further, his words cutoff by avni.

"I think, I heard your name before itself dd " Avni asked, she was still confused where she heard.

"Maybe, sirji might have said to you  in these months. Awe.. Neil Sir.." Dd smiled rubbing his fake tears off.

But Neil stood confused, coz never he had spoken about dd infornt of her .

"It's OK.. Dd why r you standing sit ,and do you want something " Avni gestured.

"No thanks bhabi, actually I'm here to meet sir and I have to talk to him about some mission " dd replied, sitting on couch.

"Ooh , then you both talk I'll go " she walked towards the bedroom, not even glancing Neil once.

Neil felt hurt that avni ignored him, but he knew he worth that punishment for his deed.

~'~'~'~'~

Avni sat on the bed still lost in her thoughts. She was deeply thinking about something precisely she waants her brain to remember something she forgot all these days.

"Why I'm feeling, I have heard dd's name somewhere else? ".Avni rubbed her forehead, irritatingly still not able to recollect the thing.

"Maybe I'm over thinking? Nah mm...but ...." she shut her eyes, and took a hard breath.

"Think.. Avni.. Think.. Remember.. " Avni spoke to herself. Soon she shot her eyes open as soon as she remembered something, the thing she is been thinking a while.

"Oh God.. Neil.. Neil is the only one who said to me about dd when he came to meet me on the second day in brothel" Avni stood up ,her face glowed.

"yeah, that day I heard dd name from Neil's mouth, wow I'm so genius " avni patted herself on shoulder, feeling proud of her intelligence skills but soon her face  formed a serious expression as she remembered something more than what she was thinking.

"That day Neil shouted on me right? yeah, it was his first time yelling, not last night one ,but what's the actual matter happened that day ?" she remembered thinking.

"Mm.. Think..  Neil said he would explain something when I get rescued but he didn't. First what's that word ?" ( refer; shot ~2)

"Nu.. N. Mm.. Nu. Nudes " avni exclaimed loud, she was happy that she remembered that.

"Yes, nudes. Neil said he will explain meaning of that after I get rescued but he didn't and why the hell he got that much angry that day. It's coz of that I have seen the messages or coz of the word I asked ", Avni paced too and forth, recalling all that night events.

" Shall I ask him ? Nah.. I'm angry on Neil and I should show it ".

"Well, when google is here why fear. Jai google baba ki " Avni giggled, and took her phone out to search the meaning of it. But little bit she knew ,she is going to regret this action of hers.

Avni typed "Nudes " On search bar and pressed the enter button. Until now unknowingly she was having smile her face thinking, the matter would be silly but as Soon as she saw the results of the above search ,shock would be understment for her. Her face lost all the colors.

She blinked her eyes twice, to realise its not her dream.

Avni looked at the pictures of naked girls which were actually shown as a result of her search. Avni dropped the phone on floor. As soon as she realized what she was watching.

Her mind froze, Her hands shivered, lips trembled.  Her whole body shook numb realising why Neil shouted on her.

"He shouted Coz I asked him to show those pics in his phone. And that's why he said he won't say the meaning of that " Avni thought,  tears slipped through her eyes.

"Clearly now she misunderstood Neil".

Meanwhile in hall.

"Sirji, it's ok. Talk to her, Everything would be fine. Please don't stress yourself and bhabhi too " said dd as Neil narrated the whole incident to him.

"How could I not take stress dd, I think I have again made her remember her past. You know na how much she suffered. I'm solely responsible for her state now " Neil cried, he looked away so that dd couldn't observe his tears.

"Neil sir, don't cry. I know ap manaloge ,if not say I'll marry avni bhabi " He winked.

"Shut up " Neil glared, smacking his arm.

"oo sir, I'm going. And yeah talk to her". Dd left the flat not before saying "All the best ".

"I should speak to her, right now. I know she would understand me" Neil smiled, as he looked the main door.

Neil walked to their room, his warm hands turned cold due to slight nervousness. He observed room was dark without any tint of light. Then, he looked at avni, who's back is facing him. He wondered, never avni live in without light's.

"Avni" ,Neil left a whisper moving towards her.

There's no response from Avni's side. She stood like a statue, motionless.

"Avi.. What happened. Lights band kyu ki " he said, and switched the lights on..still avni was back facing him.

"Jann, why are you standing...like that.. . Before he could speak further he heard her mild sobs. Neil's heart skipped a bit listening her cries in silent room.

"Avi jaan ..what happened " he asked, as he turned her to face him.

Neil was shocked to see Avni's red teary face, he felt someone took his heart out and stabbed it with zillion knifes. He started to worry.

"Avi kya hua. Why the you crying,baby? " Neil panicked, his face turned red with fear, while avni looked down still motionless.

"Avni... What happened, why are you crying ?  " This time Neil shouted, worrying the hell, why she was in such a bad state at all sudden. She was all right minutes ago. Meanwhile, tears brimmed out from avni eyes like a stream. She felt like to die in the spot after watching those things and realising Neil yelled on her for those pics.

"Avii " his words came to halt when he observed something on ground. His mind grew suspicious, Neil took the phone which was lying. what he saw next is enough to shock him to the core. He dumped phone a side and held Avni's shoulders tight.

"What the heck are you watching avni" Neil shouted, his body burned with anger learning what avni was searching ,nevertheless avni just stood still, her face slowly turned into serious.

"Damn, will you please open your mouth about  your deed ,Miss.Avni Mehta ? " he again yelled , shaking her.

Avni came out from trance due to the vigorous shaking, she looked at Neil, who is already glaring at her. A lone tear tickled through her eyes thinking Neil too same as others. Maybe he lost interest in her. Soon, she observed she was tightly caught by Neil's hands, usually Neil's touch used to comfort her but now, after learning the secret about him she felt uncomfortable.

"Leave me " Avni said in a low voice, barely a whisper.

"Huh, what leave me. God dammit why were you watching those stuff first answer me ! " Neil blurted, jerking her off .

" So, this is why you shouted on me that day ...officer? " Avni said, finally she faced her red blazing eyes to Neil ones.

Neil cupped her face with both hands, wiping the tears with his thumb. He said.

"Avni please don't cry and what are you saying tell me what's wrong .what did I do? What's the coz of your anger and why were you watching these things? ".

"You don't know what you did? " Avni says in a hurt tone. Tears streamed down her cheeks.

"What are you speaking ?" Neil says, confused.

"Mm.. Kyu yad rehega apko, koi na yad lalo. Few months back in brothel you shouted on me coz I asked about the meaning of "Nudes " as well I asked to show those pics in your phone. Kuch Yad aya? " Avni said, stressing each word.  Her voice chocked, she felt betrayed.

For Neil it took minutes to understand everything, now he realised why avni said she knew dd name somewhere else.  He shut his eyes tight, again opened. He camled himself and looked at avni who is sternly watching him. Her face turned deep red.

"Listen, that day, that incident was not true.  Iknow I shouted on you. But these pics are not reason. Please don't misunderstand me. " Neil snapped, in a calm down as he inched closer to her.

"Stop... Don't you dare to come closer to me " Avni shouted showing her palm.

"Listen,... Calm down avni.. You're misunderstanding the situation. I didn't saw those pic's nor I watch them. Believe me " He tried to give his point of view, as he tried to cup her cheeks.

"Don't... Don't touch me.. After knowing your true identity how can you even think, I'll let you to even touch me .  You are same llike other men. Yes, I misunderstood thinking you were good. Mr. Neil Khanna. Now Please.. Leave me alone " Avni yelled making Neil flinch a second.

He looked at her with teary eyes, and approached towards her. He wants to clear everything.

"Avi... " his words freezed as avni stormed out of room with huge anger.
He looked back, watching her getting out of their room.

"Avni Wait.. Listen to me " Neil yelled, running her behind. Before he could reach ,avni entered into guest room of their flat and she locked it from inside.

"Avni. What the heck. Open the door, I say " Neil shouted, banging the door. But he could only listen loud sobbs and some breaking sounds.

"Avi what are you doing inside,... Jaan don't do anything.. Jann please open the door. " Neil pleaded as he started to panick.

"Just go away Mr. Khanna.  Just go away and leave me alone " she shouted From inside ,her cries echoed their whole flat.

"Jaan, open the door. Please listen to me. Avni open the door. Don't test my patience " he roared, but Soon Neil heard nothing from inside, everything was silent. Only he could hear his heart beats.

"Avni.. What did you do. Avni speak.. Something. " he banged the door and his body shivered thinking about the negative thoughts.

"Why she is not speaking anything. Did she?  no yesa nhi hosakta.  No way "

"That's it, I 'm breaking door Avni" Neil cried banging. His heart was worrying the hell.

After a minute he broke the door and entered , and what he saw next inside is enough to make him numb.

~'~'~'~

You all may think why I'm writing this Emotional track.  Insecurities, ignorance happens with every couple but for avneil I want their love story to begin with pure bond, without any obstacle and problems. And to make them realize their eternity love towards eachother, I made this track . Now they will carve for eachother, fight for each other. Which you will see in upcoming chapters.

"Their love story should end with only endless love" ,that's my aim. So bear me with another emotional chapter.

Thank you🤩.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 28.6K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
3.9M 74.2K 89
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self-harm, suicidal thoughts...
82.6K 7.4K 46
{Book 1 in The Never series} "Marry me.", he commanded. "What?", I shrieked in disbelief looking into his eyes that were absolutely cold and emotionl...
65.3K 4.7K 24
Be it any type of relationship there would always be unconditional love for the people u care for and that is avneil lets see how they realise their...