Brennen's best friend// Colby...

By FanDomsssSS101111

"Colby do you ever think about your future?" "Of corse, all of the time." A story in which a girl meets a bo... More

Characters| 0
1 |After the party
2 |Arguement
3 | House
4| Youtube
5| Girls Day
6| Talk with Brikey
7| YouTube Covers
8| Tour?
9| Move On
10| meetings
11| Colby
12 |Announcements
13| Cheat
14| Long Day
15| Day Before Tour
16| Day 1
17| Day 2
18| Together
19| Amber
20| Hospital
21| Back In LA
22| Jenkins
23|Birthday Bash
24| Birthday Bash pt2
25| Imagne
26| Busy
27| Jealous
28| Finally
29| Terrible Person
30| Over
31| Collab pt 1
32| Collab pt 2
33| Collab pt 3
34| Secrets
35| Collab pt 4
36| Restart
37| Again
38| Guess who's back
39| Bad Days Make Good Nights
40| Positive
41| His Reaction
42| Plans
43| Kansas
44| Dinner
45| Change in plans
46| Surprise?
47| Back
48| New People
49| Surprising The Others
50| Surprising The Others pt2
51| Something's Wrong
52| Chase Michael Brock
53| Separate Ways
54| Bryce and Mikey
55| Taking A Break
56| Getting out again
57| I'm Sorry
58| Hayes
Instagram
59| Bonfire
60| Missing Him
61| Together Again
62| Breakfast Buddies
63| Over Again
Authors note
64| Going Back
65| He's got a girl
66| Trying again?
67| Movie Night
68| Movie Night pt2
69| Dinner
70| Too many times
71| Ideas
72| Cook Out
Authors note-IMPORTANT
73| Live
75| The Secret Birthday
76| Rain
Not A Chapter But Read It Please :)
77| Bowling
78| Saved
79| Day 3
80| Stories at Dinner
81| Unknown
82| Sleepover
83| Complex
84| Party
85| Party pt 2
86| Futures
87|Viewing
88| Made for each other
89| Excited
90| Our day (pt1)
91| Our day (pt. 2)
92| Telling Brennen
93| Sam's Idea
94| The truth
95| What came after
96| New Beginnings
97| He's Here
98| Freddie
99| Postpartum Depression
100| Weekend Away
101| Harry Potter Marathon
102| Peace
103| Reconciliation
104| Going Home
105|
106| Reading
Announcement

74| Player

682 10 1
By FanDomsssSS101111

Hayes' P.O.V.

I wake up in the floor and not even in Madison's room. What the hell?

I get up and walk out.

"Colby? what are you doing here?" I ask very tiredly. I see Mikey, Cam, and Nash sitting with him.

"She's playing you." He says. I shake my head and laugh.

"You played her. You hurt her. I'm here for her when she needs me." I explain. He shakes his head.

"Still, she's playing you. I'm sorry that I hurt her but she's only playing you to get over me." He says with a smirk. I get up and walk back to her room.

I see her peacefully sleeping. I smile and get in bed with her.

Madison's P.O.V.

"Good morning Hayes." I smile and hug him. He smiles and kisses my cheek.

"Morning love." He laughs. I uncover myself and get up. "Where are you going?" He asks.

"Oh, downstairs to get a water. Do you want one?" I ask him as I get up. He immediately gets up and runs to the door.

"You probably shouldn't go down there." I smile nervously. She looks at me confused and pushes past me.

I grab her waist and put her over my shoulder.

"Hayes put me down." I tell him a little upset. I see Jack J standing there with Taylor.

"No. You can't go down there." He says. I beat his back and he sits me down. I run past him and downstairs.

Colby.

"Madison! So nice of you to join us." Mikey says. I stand in the same place and just look at him.

"Madison, babe, come sit." Colby smirks. I sit next to him and play along. I see Hayes standing at the top of the stairs.

"Madison, we know you're playing Hayes. Just get back together with Colby." Mikey says. I scoff and push Colby away from me.

"You're being that brother that I don't want. And Colby, I want you out of my house." I tell him. His mouth is wide open.

"What do you mean? I thought that was our house?" He says confused.

"No, your name isn't on any of the paper work. So get your things and yourself out of my house." I say before getting up. They all look at me puzzled.

I go back upstairs and grab my clothes.

"You don't have to leave." Hayes tells me.

"Yes I do Hayes. My own brother doesn't even want me here." I wipe the tear that is coming down my face.

"They think that you're playing me. I know you aren't. Please don't go." He begs. I shake my head.

"They all think terrible things of me. I don't want to be here because I feel unwanted here. Just let me go." I shake my head. He stands up and hugs me from behind.

"No. I will never let you go." He whispers as he hugs me tightly.

"I just want them to not be so mad at me for something that I didn't do." I tell him holding back my tears.

"I know love. I know." He whispers. I let myself cry in his arms.

I all of the sudden hear the door open and I scurry away from Hayes and get into my bed.

"We're so sorry." I hear all of the guys but Mikey say.

"Guys, only say it if you mean it. She's hurting really bad right now." Hayes defends.

"We are all really sorry. Like genuinely sorry. You're an amazing person Madison. You didn't deserve all of that hate." One voice says. I sniffle and sit up.

"Thank you guys. It means a lot." I give a small smile.

I feel people come hug me. I smile and just let it happen.

"So are you really going to go?" Jack J asks. I nod and he grabs my hand.

"Mikey isn't really being nice on the subject and I can't run to him every time something happens." I shrug and Jack rubs my hand with his thumb. It's comforting.

"Hey, we're sorry. You can come to us." He smiles. I smile back softly.

"Guys, I'm leaving tomorrow morning." I tell them they all sigh.

"We respect your decision." Shawn smiles sadly. I nod and look at Hayes.

"Guys, could Hayes and I have a minute alone?" I ask. They all leave and close the door.

"Please don't go." He croaks. My heart instantly breaks.

"Hayes," He walks over to me. I put my hand on his cheek and caress it with my thumb. "I need to. I can't come here every time my life goes to shit."

"I know but I still don't want you to go." He says sadly. I take my hand and put it in his hair as he lays his head in my lap.

"It will be okay. You'll still see me." I smile down at him. He nods and closes his eyes.
"We have the whole day with nothing planned. Wanna go do something?"

"Yeah sure." He smiles. I hear my door open. I see Mikey and Bryce. I don't know why Bryce is with him but okay.

"What Mikey? Come to say more hurtful things?" I harshly ask. In my defense, he deserved it.

"No, I came to apologize. I brought Bryce so you wouldn't kill me." He responds.

"Fine, you are forgiven. Now go away." I tell him. He sighs and leaves.

"Let's go get some ice cream?" I ask Hayes. He smiles and nods. I get up and get dressed in the bathroom and Hayes leaves to get some clothes and change.

Skip getting ready

"I'm ready." Hayes walls in. I'm laying on the bed on my phone.

"Me too. Let's go." I smile and take his hand. He grabs his keys and we get in his car and leave.

"Madison, what would you like?" He asks as we pull up to Baskin Robins.

"Mmmm, can I have 3 scoops of mint chocolate chip?" I ask him. He nods and kisses my cheek. I giggle and find us a place to sit while he orders for us.

"Oh my gosh you're Madison Barone!" A girl exclaims as she runs up to me with her friends.

"Yes I am." I smile and look at them. They look like very nice girls.

"Can we have a picture with you? We've been wanting to meet you for so long!" The girls smile. I take pictures with them and Hayes walks over.

They ask him for pictures to. He takes some with them and another girl looks at me.

"You should start doing meet and greets or shows. People would go because they love you." The girl tells me. I hug her and she scurries
off to her friends.

"Woah, those girls were so amazing. I love fans." I tell Hayes as I take a bite of my ice cream.

"Yeah they were." He looks in my eyes. Before long he just leans in and kisses me.

I'm surprised he did this in public but I kiss back.

"That will be everywhere." I tell him. He laughs.

"So what? I want them to know." He smirks and kisses me again.

"Hayes we should get going back." I tell him while I pull away. He nods and grabs my hand as we walk to the car.

"I think I'll leave tonight Hayes." I tell him. He groans.

"Then you're spending allllll day with me." He smirks once again. I nod and we drive back to Mikey's.

When we get there he pulls me up to my room. He closes he door and locks it.

"You're trapped." He smiles and walks towards me.

"Dang. I wanted to spend the day with Bryce." I smirk. He frowns and grabs my waist.

"Take that back." He smiles. I shake my head no. He tickles me.

"Say Hayes is the best and I love him so much." He demands as the tickles me.

"Hayes is the best and I love him so much." I say between laughs.

He leans down and kisses me.

"Okay let's watch some movies." I smile and he turns on Netflix.

________________________________

1362 words

8-2-19

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 191 24
One of Colby's female classmates commits suicide leaving behind a diary of reasons why she ended her life and her death brings an unexpected group of...
31K 686 25
You catch Colby in the eyes Colby: heyyyy You smile All I could think is dammmnnnnnn COMPLETE ( first time writing a story on wattpad so its goin...
58.6K 736 29
Colby's best friend Tessa comes back to LA after being gone for a year, and she finds out why Colby has been ignoring her calls. Even with things bei...
838K 12.2K 62
Allison and her friends happen to unknowingly bump into TFIL on one of their many explorations. After spending the night together at an abandoned tow...