The Past (original)

By Ashley_Stewie19

Digimon Adventure Fanfic. Book one of the 'future' saga. The Ito Family is famous. Their known across the wo... More

Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Author's Note

Ch. 1

43 0 0
By Ashley_Stewie19

Chapter 1: So it begins...
??? Pov

"I can't believe moms making us do this" my brother muttered angrily. I nodded with agreement. We were near identical as we sat beside each other, unhappy as the car pulled up to the campsite.

"Rin. Sakura. I want you to be nice to Joe" mom sternly Said.

"Why? He isn't family" we both said.

"He will be" she sighed. My eyes narrowed dangerously.

"That man will never be our father!" I snapped angrily. Mom turned to give us a look, but we just unlocked the door and got out. Mom followed. She got our bags, one each, and we walked to a councillor. Mom and him spoke before mom nudged us.

"I'll be going now. Have fun you two, I love you" mom said, kissing our heads.

"Bye mom! Love you too" we both replied, sighing softly. We're angry at her, but she's our mom and we love her. She smiled and left, so we went with the councillor.

"Joe?" He called. A tall boy with black hair and glasses. I wanted to groan. He was afraid. He's gonna one of those guys. "This is Rin and Sakura"

"O-oh, my new cousins, it's nice to meet you both!" Joe greeted us.

"Likewise" we lied. The councillor left us with Joe, who led us to our cabin. Just as we were climbing the stairs to the cabin, the furthest one from the main camp, familiar little dots fell from the sky.

"What the...?" Joe questioned.

"It's snowing!" We exclaimed. Then it began full of blizzarding, a horrible snow storm.

"Hurry!" Joe said. We ran to the cabin.

"This way!" Came a call from one boy. We all ran inside and I exhaled in relief. Everyone waited for awhile.

"It's finally stopped" Rin and I said as it quieted.

"Needless to say, the canoe races are canceled. So let's have toboggan races instead!" Goggles boy said as he went out.

"I'm gonna build the biggest snowman!" The boy our age exclaimed.

"Hey, T.K! Be careful. Slow down!" His brother followed.

"Brrr! It is freezing. And I didn't bring a jacket" tomboy said.

"Man! I was worried I'd catch a summer cold. But this is even worse!" Joe exclaimed.

"Ahh! Wow! Why didn't I pack my fluffy pink snow boots?" Girly girl gasped happily.

"This isn't right" I stated.

"I know, right?" Rin muttered. The the sky lit up and we openly gaped.

"Hey, what's your name.... Izzy! Come on out here, you gotta see this!" Goggles called.

"It's beautiful. Magical even" girly girl said as Izzy Came out.

"Yeah" goggles said.

"Yeah, but what is it?" Izzy asked.

"Maybe an aurora?" My twin and I offered. It had to be!

"You mean Aurora Borealis? The northern lights? That's impossible. You see that's in Alaska. We're way too far south" Izzy dismissed. We glared at him.

"Tell that to the snow" tomboy replied.

"I really think we ought to get back inside before we all come down with pneumonia" Joe said.

"I've had it before" I said, making Joe's eyes widen. I smirked at his worry.

"And miss this? The sky is like, short-circuiting!" T.K's brother said.

"Hey, what's that?" Goggles asked. A circle of green light appeared in the aurora, then beams of light shot out. Yells went out as the lights slammed down, throwing dirt up with small explosions.

"Everyone, are you alright?" Tomboy called as the dirt began settling.

"We're still here" T.K's brother replied.

"That was scary" girly girl said meekly. We all looked at the holes in the ground, and I grabbed Rin's hand.

"Wh-What was it?" Joe asked.

"Meteors? Okay, so it's not meteors" Izzy said as light came out. Small devices appeared in front of everyone. Everyone grabbed their own, and I frowned in thought.

"What are these?" Tomboy asked.

"My guess is some sort of miniature remote digital apparatus" Izzy said.

"No dip" Rin said.

"What else ya got, genius?" I sassed.

"No instructions?" Joe asked. We deadpanned.

"Forget the instructions, surf's up!" Tai exclaimed as a huge wave came out of nowhere. Everyone shouted or screamed. Rin and I grabbed each other as we began falling.

Then it all went dark.

************************
Timeskip
************************

I groaned as I woke up. I felt off, and stiff. I opened my eyes and gasped as memories hit me. I sat up, and found Rin beside me. That relaxed me. Then I noticed a strange thing on my lap.

"Your awake!"

Usually, I'd never react in such away, especially being a young kunoichi, but you know, there's a first for everything. Right? Especially when it's some kinda talking head.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

I Shot up and scrambled up a tree. Rin snapped awake at my scream, and found one like mine with him. Unlike me, he didn't freak.

"Who're you, or what're you?" He asked.

"I'm Babydmon! That's Leormon! We're your Digimon partners!" His creature said.

"I didn't mean to frighten you Sakura!" Leormon exclaimed. Rin laughed as I flushed red and leapt down.

"Y-you didn't! You just caught me off guard is all!" I stated, crossing my arms.

"Where are we?" Rin asked.

"The Digital World!" Babydmon replied.

"Ok... We need to find everyone else" I said.

"Ok!" Our Digimon replied. We picked them up and took to the tree's, zooming through like we were trained. Eventually we heard voices. We found everyone but the girly girl and Joe together. We just stayed up a tree silently. Then a scream went out. Rin and I were ready to intervene as Joe ran through some bushes.

"HELP!!" He shouted.

"Joe!" Goggles exclaimed.

"Help me! This thing, this thing! It won't leave me alone!" Joe cried as he stopped to catch his breath.

"Well I'm no stuffed animal! The name is Pukamon" Joe's Digimon Said. Joe screamed as the Digimon hung off his shoulder. I softly groaned and Rin smirked. Our cousin is definitely one of those guys.

"Wh-What're you all staring at? D-don't you see this thing right here, an-and those there.... They're everywhere! Wh-What are they!?" Joe exclaimed. The Digimon below gathered.

"We're Digimon! Digital Monsters!" They all said together.

"Digital Monsters?" Goggles asked.

"Yes Digimon!" They all echoed.

"Creepy" Rin and I whispered. We snickered.

"We're not just digital monsters! We're much more than that!" A pink head said. "We're kinda cute!"

"And very loyal" shyly said one with a horn.

"With beautiful hair" stated the plant one.

"Or maybe no hair at all!" The bald one said.

"We can be funny, ha!" Pukamon laughed.

"And adorable" the hamster looking one said.

"It's a pleasure to meet each of you. My names Tai and these are my friends from camp" Goggles said. He gestured to tomboy. "This is Sora"

"Nice place you got, except the bugs" she said.

"And the self proclaimed cool one over there is Matt" Tai Said.

"No autographs, please" Matt said. I rolled my eyes while Rin snickered.

"And this is Joe" Tai introduced our cousin.

"I'd shake hands if you had any" Joe Said, much calmer.

"Izzy here's our computer expert" Tai said.

"Do you have internet access?" Izzy asked. It made Rin and I barely hold in laughs.

"And this little guy is... uh..." Tai didn't know the last boys name?

"T.K! Call me T.K! And I'm not as little as I look!" He said. He's like, an inch shorter than me and two shorter than Rin. He's the shortest among us.

"There, is that everybody?" Tai asked.

"No! Where's my cousins?" Joe asked.

"And that girl with the funny pink hat?" Sora smiled.

"Now now, her names Mimi" Tai Said.

"Their interesting, aren't they?" Rin whispered.

"Yeah. Whatcha say we cause some chaos?" I whispered. He grinned deviously. We stood, and I leapt to some branches to make my shadow cast over them.

"What's this? Who's—!?" They all looked, but Rin leapt down.

"RAAA!!" He shouted. Joe And T.K screamed, scrambling for cover. I leapt down with a yell, making Matt And Tai stumble away with scared shrieks. The Digimon nearly attacked us. Rin and I put our Digimon down, hunched over as we howled with laughter.

"That was amazing! No ones ever screamed so loud!" I laughed. The Digimon relaxed and Joe gaped, pale like he saw a ghost.

"R-Rin! Sakura!" Joe exclaimed.

"Hi there! We heard your introductions and figured we'd introduce ourselves!" We said in sync. "We're Twins, And it's nice to meet you all!"

"I'm Rin" my brother said.

"And I'm Sakura" I Said.

"Our Digimon are Babydmon and Leormon respectively" we stated together.

"You two are terrifying" Izzy said.

"We try" we replied mischievously before shrugging. "So where's Mimi?"

"Perhaps she's picking flowers? Or on a nature hike?" Izzy offered. A scream pierced the air. "Ok! Not a nature hike!"

"Mimi!"

"Mimi!"

We raced off. Rin and I easily kept ahead of everyone and skidded into a clearing. Mimi ran into sight screaming as everyone caught up, her Digimon behind her.

"Mini it's ok!" Sora called. A huge bug flew out then.

"What the hell is that!?" Rin and I shrieked, racing back to the cover of everyone.

"It's that big bug again!" Tai exclaimed. The bug flew by and everyone ducked.

"Here he comes again!" Matt Called.

"Get up and run!" Tai called. We all did. The bug soon came around again.

"Get down!" Matt called. We all dove down as the bug flew by again.

"Wha-What is this?! What kind of place is this?!" Joe cried. "My mom is gonna want a complete and total refund!"

"This isn't part of camp!" Rin and I hissed, shocked he thought so.

"Here he comes again!" Tanemon Warned.

"Okay, that does it! No more running away!" Tai exclaimed.

"What else can we do?" Sora asked.

"She's right. There's no way we can fight that thing!" Rin and I said seriously. We can fight, but even we know when to back down.

"Not win, anyway" Izzy said. Exactly.

"Yeah, ok" Tai agreed. We all began running again, and came to a cliff. If this wasn't a big problem, it'd be a wonderful view.

"Great. Anybody bring a helicopter?" Matt asked. Tai went to the edge and looked down.

"Be careful, Tai!" Sora Warned.

"There's no way down. We're going to have to find another way" Tai Said.

"Another way where?" Rin and I asked. Then the bug burst out behind us, making everyone shout or scream. He soared out over the cliff before coming around for another swipe. Right at Tai. "Watch out, Tai!"

"Here I go!" Tai's Digimon exclaimed. Tai ran from the bug, and his Digimon leapt over him. He blew some bubbles, but it didn't really faze the bug who hit him. Tai ran to his fallen Digimon.

"Not again!" Tai exclaimed, picking his partner up.

"Digimon, attack!" Sora's partner called. All our Digimon leapt into the air, blowing bubbles at the bugs face. It was temporarily blinded and flew into the tree's, crashing. Unfortunately our Digimon were hurt, and we all raced to them.

"Yokomon!" Sora cried.

"Koromon!" Tai exclaimed. The Digimon were all laying down, eyes closed. "Koromon, are you crazy? Why'd you do it?"

"Sorry, it's just.... I'm trying to make a good impression" Koromon replied.

"Crazy guy" Tai Said. Rin and I picked up our partners.

"Leormon.... Why'd you do that?" I whispered.

"Babydmon, please, be okay" Rin said quietly.

"We're supposed to protect you... your our partners" they both uttered weakly.

"Oh, Yokomon" Sora said.

"Tanemon, talk to me" Mimi cried.

"They must be programmed for courage" Izzy said.

"Tokomon, what's wrong?" T.K asked.

"Hey, Tsunomon, wake up!" Matt exclaimed.

"Bukamon, wake up. Huh? Oh no!" Joe cried in fear as the bug Digimon emerged. He clashed his pincers, screeching.

"Get back!" Matt called. We all ran to the edge of the cliff.

"I was hoping we'd seen the last of him" Sora said.

"Me too! Guess he had other plans, huh?" Tai asked.

"Ugh, I knew I shoulda brought my bug spray" I said humorously.

"Okay, get ready to run!" Tai Said.

"No, we fight! That's right. It's the only way. Stand and fight!" Koromon said seriously.

"Give it up, will ya?" Rin asked.

"No, Koromon's right. It's time that we showed what we're made of!" Izzy's partner said.

"No, don't!" Izzy replied.

"They're right!" Yokomon stated.

"No way! It's hopeless! You're no match for him, Yokomon" Sora stated.

"We can do it. Let me go, let me go, let me go, let me go, let me go!" Tsunomon Said, struggling.

"We can do it, we can do it!" Tokomon exclaimed. All the Digimon were struggling but Tanemon, Babydmon, And Leormon.

"Let me go, let me go, let go!" Bukamon exclaimed.

"We'll let you go, if you promise us something" Rin and I said. Our Digimon looked at us. "Come back to us... We don't make friends often, but we're feeling it with you both, And we don't wanna lose anyone else"

"We'll come back. We promise!" They both said. We smiled.

"Tanemon, you too?" Mimi asked.

"Uh huh!"

"I'm sorry, Tai. Let's go!" Koromon called. All the Digimon flew from our arms to fight. "Come on, digimon!"

"It's useless! Yokomon!" Sora cried.

"Don't go! Motimon!" Izzy yelled.

"No, wait! Don't do it, Tsunomon!" Matt called.

"Don't go!" T.K cried out.

"Turn around! Come back, Bukamon!" Joe called, worried.

"Tanemon. Be careful!" Mimi Said.

"Leormon-"

"Babydmon-"

"-We believe in you!" Rin and I called together.

"No! Don't, Koromon!" Tai called. "Come back!"

As the Digimon charged, our devices from before glowed. I hadn't even realized it on my hip until now. Weird for a kunoichi. Then spirals of light shot down from the sky, hitting a Digimon each. I gasped.

"Koromon, digvolve to... Agumon!"

"Yokomon digivolve to... Biyomon!"

"Motimon digivolve to... Tentomon!"

"Tsunomon digivolve to... Gabumon!"

"Tokomon digivolve to... Patamon!"

"Bukamon digivolve to... Gomamon!"

"Tanemon digivolve to... Palmon!"

"Leormon digivolve to... Liollmon!"

"Babydmon digivolve to... Commandramon!"

Their forms had changed now. They were bigger, cooler looking. Liollmon was a small lion looking Digimon with a gold collar and teal jewel, sharp claws, blue eyes, and a puff of red hair on his head. Commandramon was a humanoid lizard in military gear, and a gun!?

"What in the-!" Sora began.

"Look at them! What's happened to the little guys?" Rin and I gasped.

"They're... bigger" Tai Said stupidly. The Digimon suddenly attacked.

"Alright, then. You asked for it!" Agumon exclaimed.

"Poison Ivy!" Palmon Said, Long vines springing from her fingers. They wrapped around the bug, making him unable to fly.

"Boom Bubble!" Patamon exclaimed.

"Super Shocker!" Tentomon added. Patamon blasted a bubble and Tentomon let out a shock of electricity. It made the bug step back, only for Liollmon and Gomamon to slide under his foot and bring him down to his knee.

"Stand back, everyone! Pepper breath!" Agumon exclaimed. He blasted a fireball.

"Blue Blaster!" Gabumon fired a sting of blue fire.

"Spiral Twister!" Biyomon blasted a spiral of wind.

"DCD Bomb!" Commandramon three a bomb, and it blew up on impact. The bug roared loudly, now enraged.

"Now, all together!" Agumon exclaimed. The combined force of all their attacks, which was enough to defeat the bug. He fell back into the forest as we humans stared in wonder and awe.

"They made vapor-ware out of him" Izzy gaped.

"Amazing!" Tai whispered.

"Told you we could do it!" Agumon called as the Digimon turned. They ran back to us, smiling and laughing. Relieved smiles and laughs erupted.

"Koromon, or Agumon, or whoever you are! You did it, you did it, you did it!" Tai cheered, running forward to hug him. The other Digimon ran to us.

"How about that Super Shocker? Pretty wizard, huh?" Tentomon said to Izzy. Everyone was amazed with their new Digimon partners.

"You were amazing!" Rin said, hugging Commandramon.

"Told you we'd come back!" Liollmon grinned at me. I laughed and he rubbed against me. Then the bug burst from the forest with a roar.

"Watch out!" Sora called.

"Huh?" Tai noticed and ran back to us with Agumon. The bugs pincers went into the ground we stood on.

"Guess we celebrated too soon!" Rin and I said. Then the cliff began to break apart. Screams and shouts erupted as everyone fell.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

This day just couldn't get any worse, could it?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 1K 26
Y/N L/N have a really hard past. She is the first child of L/N clan. Her parents always controls her life. When she tried to argue, her parents would...
1.7K 42 5
Unity (On-Hold)šŸŸ -Book One of the United Series- --- Traveling to the Digital World was an experience that leaves the children bewildered. Their Dig...
11K 242 68
New enemies will be appeared at the Digital World to conquer another danger in this world. The Chosen Children will be called again for their mission...
148 0 7
Gatomon is happy to retire from her life as a DigiDestened Digimon and begin her life as a mother to her 3 daughters but her new life as parent is cu...