Royalty

By aquarliam

Have you ever met someone that took your breath away? The very sight of them was beautiful, and you just coul... More

Royalty || au h.s.
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
** not a chapter **
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Epilogue
Playlist
BONUS pt1
BONUS pt2

Forty Three

103K 3.2K 844
By aquarliam

"It's cold, isn't it," I spoke, looking over to the shower water.

Summer stood just to the side of the falling water, holding her hands out to touch it, "It's freezing."

"I can tell," I laughed as I nodded to her chest. "You're nippin'."

"Harry!" She opened her mouth in shock as she tried to cover herself.

"I'm sorry! You're standing butt naked in front of me. What else am I supposed to look at?"

"Oh I don't know, maybe my face? Or the wall or the shower head or the floor or anything else."

"Ah c'mon, Summer," I stepped into the shower once the water warmed up. With both my hands, I pried her arms away from her body and pulled her into me, pressing our chests together. "Why would I want to look at the wall when I can look at something so much more beautiful."

She rolled her eyes at me and scoffed, probably one of the cutest things ever, "Jeez. That was so corny, I almost threw up."

"It's not nice to lie," I teased, bringing my hand up to run my thumb along her lips.

I wasn't even sure what my intentions were with this. When I tried persuading her to share a shower, that was all I had in mind: a shower. But now ... well I could certainly say that just a shower wasn't the only thing on my mind.

Summer hadn't moved from her spot standing in front of me. With my hand cupping the side of her face, my thumb resting just at the corner of her mouth, and my other hand placed lightly at her hip, she was completely still. But with our chests pressed against each other, I could just barely feel the increasing beat of her heart. The way she looked up at me, the way her eyes slightly darkened in color, and the way she bit down on her bottom lip, I knew. I knew the same things were running through her head.

And I was proved correct when she suddenly collided our lips together, throwing her arms around my neck and moving the two of us directly under the water. For a moment I could barely breathe. With the water running over our faces and both our lips attached to one another, the heat of the moment was just making everything more intense than it typically would be.

She had her hands at the back of my head, weaving her fingers within the curls of my hair. At times, she'd pull on them, causing me to groan in both pain and pleasure. My hands were gripped tightly at her hip bones before they slid down to her backside, giving a firm squeeze and lifting her up.

Soon enough, I had Summer's back pressed up against the wall. She wrapped her legs around my waist and rested exactly where I needed her, where she needed me, where we needed each other. Every move of ours held desire in them, every touch, every kiss, every breath.

It was intoxicating.

She was intoxicating.

I could feel her body begin to tremble as we continued on, moving in rhythm with each other. It wasn't much longer until the two of us were trying to catch our breaths, our foreheads pressed together and our eyes closed. When I looked at Summer, there were water droplets hanging on her eyelashes as other droplets were sliding down her face.

She hadn't even opened her eyes before I attached our lips once more, wanting to drag out this moment just a little bit longer. As we separated, and I set Summer down, she leaned against the shower wall as she used her hands to brush her hair out of her eyes and off her forehead.

It didn't look like she was going to say anything. She kept glancing at me and smiling, but it looked as if she couldn't find the words to talk. I couldn't even think of what I wanted to say. And maybe words weren't good enough. Actions speak louder than words, that's what people say. So all I did was plant a few more gentle kisses on her lips before I reached out for the shampoo bottle.

We washed our hair and scrubbed each other's backs, laughing and making a few comments here and there. We weren't really talking; we didn't need to talk. It was a comfortable, semi-silent rest of the shower in which kisses replaced words.

By the time we got out of the shower, our fingers were all ugly and pruney. The window and mirrors in the bathroom were completely fogged up, and a thin layer of condensation covered almost every counter surface. We were in the hot shower for a lot longer than I thought.

"Harry," Summer spoke as she wrapped herself in a large, fluffy white towel, handing me one as well. "You don't mind wearing some of Liam's clothes for the time being, do you? You can just wear them right now, and we can go out to get you some clothes."

I shook my head and tied the towel around my waist after I slicked my hair back, "That's fine. I don't have any other options ... aside from your clothes, but I don't think those would fit."

She let out a light laughter as she led me into one of the bedrooms. She rummaged through a few drawers until she found some clothes that I could wear. As she changed into her own clothes, I pulled on Liam's sweatpants and shirt.

The two of us took our time getting dressed and whatnot. I took one of Summer's hair ties and put my hair up into a ponytail as best as I could. My hair was getting long enough to tie up, so I decided it was a lot easier to hold back than a bandana. The look on Summer's face when she saw my hair let me know that she found it totally amusing. She didn't say anything bad about it, so I figured it didn't look terrible. She, as well, had pulled her hair up into this bun thingy, making us look like an odd pair of twins. 

I was definitely the ugly twin if we were to get labels. 

We got into that same town car and had the driver take us to any place that had clothing stores. He pulled up at some outlets where Summer ended up buying me an unnecessary amount of shirts and shorts, despite my protests.

As we were out shopping, I had spotted a few people around us, staring in our direction and whispering to whoever it was that they were with. There was even this one girl that asked if it was okay to take a picture with Summer, which I found extremely weird. I didn't really get it. I mean, she's not like a super popular music artist or movie actress, yet people asked for a picture. I had no idea how she dealt with this.

After the clothes shopping, we pulled into a little drugstore, and I made Summer stay in the car while I went in to buy a toothbrush and such, just so I could purchase them myself. 

While I was inside, Isabella had texted me quite a few times. She was asking if I was okay because she hadn't heard from me in a while, and she said there was something I needed to see whenever I got back. I even received a text from Xander to let me know that he hoped I was doing okay, which started making me wonder if I had missed something. 

I grabbed whatever I needed and headed back to the car. If there was something I wasn't aware of, I didn't feel like worrying about it now. There are other things that are more important, like Summer.

"So," she smiled once I sat down and buckled my seatbelt. "How about pizza and a movie for tonight? I don't really know what else there is to do in that house." 

"Yeah that works for me," I responded. She turned her head towards the window and gazed out at all the greenery. When she looked back over at me, a small smile crossed her lips. I reached out and held her hand, giving her a reassuring squeeze before I laced our fingers together. "Are you alright now? You know, from how you were this morning?"

Summer leaned her head back against the seat and smiled, "A lot better, thank you."

"Good. I don't like seeing you upset. I want you to be happy."

"I am happy. Harry, you make me happy," she leaned across the seat to kiss me. Just the feel of her soft lips on mine had started to make my heart beat faster. As she pulled back, her eyes scanned the features of my face, starting at my lips and ending at my eyes. "I love you, Mr. Harry Styles."

"What a coincidence because, Ms. Summer Lutes, I love you."

"Oh, you don't say?" She laughed, scooting closer so she could lean her head on my shoulder.

"Well I mean, I had to grow to like you," I teased, completely joking around. "Because you snore really loudly when you sleep."

"No way!" She quickly sat up straight, her jaw dropped in amusement as she playfully hit me in the arm. "You're the one that snores so loud! Mouth hanging open and drool coming out of your mouth."

I felt my cheeks immediately turn red at her comment. Obviously since I'd be asleep I have no idea if this is true or not. If it is true, that's fucking embarrassing, "I do not do that!"

"Oh you totally do," she started giggling, holding a hand up to cover her mouth. "I'll take a picture or a video for evidence next time."

"Fuck no, don't do that. You'll use it as blackmail."

She raised her brow in a devious manner and smirked, "Exactly."

"Fuck that," I shook my head. "I'm gonna sleep in a room away from you and lock the door so you can't get in."

"I was just kidding."

As I looked at her, I could see her trying to hide her laughter, biting down on her lip as she found this to be hilarious. I rolled my eyes and pulled her over to me in a hug, not letting go until we arrived back at the little house-cottage-thing.

The two of us ordered a pizza and found a movie on HBO to watch, after a lot of back and forth debate on whose movie choice was better. We ate the entire pizza together, not caring that it was a large size meant for four people. 

Summer and I sat on the couch curled up under a massive blanket we found in the closet. I had my arm wrapped around her body as she leaned into my chest. Neither of us moved from our position, having been too comfortable with each other to shift our weight. 

We had watched two or three movies before Summer finally sat up, pushing hair out of her face and checking her phone for messages. After a couple minutes, she hesitantly looked at me and set her phone on the table.

"Do you remember when we first met, you came up to my room, and I said something about getting a new place?"

I tried to remember our conversation that first night, when I was in awe of the size of her place. I faintly remembered her saying something about how it was too big for her and how she wanted a place near Central Park. I wasn't sure what this had to do with anything right now.

"Uh, yeah I think so," I replied, nodding my head. 

She fiddled with her thumbs, glancing from her hands to me, "I know this is probably a little much for you or something. I mean, I know it hasn't really been that long with us. I was just thinking - and you can totally say no if you want because I'm still doing it - since we pretty much live at each other's places and all. You know, maybe - if you want - you could live with me in a new apartment?"

Whoa. I definitely was not expecting that. She wanted to move in together? She wanted to live with me? Well, we kind of in a way already did live together, but to make it official? She wanted me to live with her?

"You can totally say no!" She quickly piped in, noticing how I didn't respond right away. "I was already going to move out of the building and into a smaller apartment near Central Park area. I just thought maybe you'd want to come with me."

"Um. Well, Summer, I'd love to. I'd really love to," I lightly smiled, seeing how nervous she was to ask. Fuck, I'd do anything to move out of that shitty apartment of mine. And living with Summer? In our own place? What more could I want? "But I don't know if I can. Don't take this the wrong way, but Xander just recently moved back here. I'd feel bad if he came back to live with me in a two bedroom place and then I just up and leave him to pay my rent. I don't want to do that to him."

She slowly nodded her head at my response. It was so obvious that she was disappointed, but she did her best trying to hide it, "Yeah I get it. I wouldn't appreciate it if I were him."

"But," I took a hold of her hand and kissed her knuckles. "Maybe I'll bring it up to him and see what he says about it. Sound okay?"

The beginnings of a smile started to form at Summer's lips, "Sounds good, but don't feel bad if you can't move out. I'll understand."

I pulled her in for another kiss before I wrapped my arms around her body, keeping her in my embrace. If I didn't have anything holding me back, I'd move in with Summer in a heart beat, no questions asked. Of course I'd want to live with her. She's my girlfriend, and I love her. It would be fucking great if we lived together. I just needed to see what Xander had to say about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 1.4K 21
The saying "Be careful what you wish for, because you might just get it", couldn't have been more true for Amelia Styles. After an argument with Harr...
1M 62.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
34.1K 571 7
What's worst then having a twin brother? His friends..
3.8M 126K 39
{book 5} - ❝ I'm Tammy Rodenhizer. Member of Prodigy. Rockstar. Rebel. And I don't trust you. I don't trust anyone and if you're wondering why, you'r...