PUNK | bnha

By alexisahippo

๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐™ž๐™ž๐™™๐™– ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ญ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™š... More

01
03
04
05
06
07
08
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23

02

12.1K 401 954
By alexisahippo

["I'll draw three figure on your heart

One will be me as a boy

One will be me

One will be me watching you run"]

Pomeranian reluctantly won the Sports Festival.

_

A few weeks later, our internships had passed and everything. Uraraka invited me to hang out with her at the mall. 

"Hey Y/N!" She smiled. She was standing with Glasses and Broccoli.

"Yo." I gave her a head nod. I shopped with the trio. Uraraka is broke as fuck and Iida is loaded, so it's a nice balance of 'Oh this is ni- NUMBERS CAN BE THAT BIG???!!!' and 'Oh, that's pretty cheap.' when we see something expensive.

I bumped into an old man and he stopped walking. "Hey, young man! You should respect your elders! We are the foundations of everything you know! Without us, you wouldn't have those phones you kids are always looking at and-"

"Shut it, old man. You guys destroyed the economy and are the foundations of the hatred and discrimination that divides people. So go suck my dead mother's dick, bitch." I growled. I heard quiet applause. I continued walking.

"That was badass, Y/N." Uraraka cheered as we walked.

Midoriya was holding in laughter.

Iida looked conflicted.

"I'm hungry." Uraraka commented as we neared the food court.

We sat at a table. I saw a [Big Shot Fast Food Place, like McDonald's or something.]. I smirked. 

"I'll get us some food," I grabbed a spare hoodie from my backpack and put a face mask, and a pair of glasses on.

I walked over to the counter.

"Hello, sir, what can I get ya?" The cashier asked.

I ordered a few burgers and some fries.

The cashier rung me up, gave me my food and told me the price. 

I grabbed the food and started running. 

"Hey!" The cashier yelled, but he gave up after I got far enough. 

I told the trio to to follow me and we got into a crowd so I could take the hoodie and mask off.

We walked back to a different table and ate. 

"We're fugitives." Midoriya chuckled as he stuffed his face.

I laughed.

"L/N-" Iida started.

"Y/N." I corrected.

"Y/N, you shouldn't have done that, they spent time making all this food and you just took it."

"It is what it is, Glasses." I shrugged. "And at least it was a big food chain and not a small business; I'm a criminal, not a villain."

"True..." He hummed and fixed his glasses. "And please refrain from calling me 'Glasses', I have a name-"

"Okay, Tenya." I nodded as I took another bite of my burger.

I saw a hint of blush on his face. What a loser.

-

After a bit, Midoriya and Uraraka had to go home. I checked my phone. 6:45. I need to get going...

"Sorry, Ten'. I gotta go... run some errands..."

"May I come?" Why does he want to come? 

"Why?"

"I don't want you tarnishing U.A.'s reputation, you are a criminal after all."

"O-okay..."

[IIDA TENYA]

Y/N had told me he had errands to run. But he's a trouble maker, so I need to watch him. I can't let him ruin U.A.'s reputation. 

I followed him to a flower shop. He bought a bouquet of pale pink roses. And to my surprise, he paid for them.

He didn't speak the entire time.

We walked to the subway station. I offered him my seat, he didn't take the offer.

He seems the type to take the offer, so I found his response odd.

"So, where are we going?" I asked.

"Visit my mother." He mumbled.

I nodded. "Is she nice?"

"Too nice." Why is he being so timid?

"Is she in a hospital like Todoroki's mother? Is that why you're buying flowers and living away from her? You don't need to answer, I apologize if I am being nosey."

"No."

"Why doesn't she live with you and your father? Are they divorced?"

"She lives with my father."

"So you live on your own, or do you live with a relative?"

"On my own."

The train stopped. Y/N began walking off, I followed.

We walked past a park. A child ran up to Y/N. 

"N/N-chan, you're out already?" The child looked a lot like Y/N.

"Did you watch the Sports Festival?"

"Yeah! You were awesome, N/N-chan!"

"Thank you, now I have to go say my hellos to you-know-who."

The child frowned. "N/N-chan, I- I'm sorry... Do you want me to come?"

"No, I'll be fine. Go back to whoever is babysitting you."

"Actually, I'm with mommy today! She's over there!" The child pointed to a woman who was walking up to us.

"Y/N! It's been forever since I saw you! You know, my offer is still on the table by the way." The woman smiled as she hugged Y/N.

"I can handle myself on my own."

"Sure, sure. So, who is your friend?" She turned to me.

"Hello, ma'am. I'm Iida Tenya." I held my hand out for her to shake.

"What a polite young man-" she laughed. "Why are you friends with my nephew?"

Y/N glared at her. 

"C'mon, Tenya, let's go, we don't have all day." He started pushing me away from the woman. I saw them flip each other off out of the corner of my eye. 

We walked to a cemetery.

So that's why he lives on his own.

"That woman is my paternal aunt. Her quirk is the ability to manipulate but not create fire." Y/N mumbled as we walked through the gates.

He walked to two headstones. They read;

L/N M/N

A great hero, mother, and wife.

DD/MM/YYYY - 8/03/20XX

and

L/N F/N

A great hero, father, and husband.

DD/MM/YYYY - 8/03/20XX

Y/N set the flowers on the graves.

"I'm very sorry for your loss, Y/N."

"You weren't the one who killed them, so there is no reason to be sorry."

"Well I just-" I stopped. He was crying. I put a hand on his back. 

He shifted and cried on my shoulder.

"It's 'cause of him!" He shouted.

"Who?"

"M-my uncle. The bastard killed them. And- and he's roaming fucking free. After all he did to m-me... And even when he killed m-my parents, no one caught him." He choked out.

"What did he do to you?" We both sat on the grass. 

"I-I'm gonna head home." Y/N started running.

"Y/N!" I yelled after him. I started running too. 

I chased him all the way to a neighborhood I didn't recognize.

He sat in the street, his head in his hands.

"Y/N." I sat next to him.

"What?!" He yelled. He's angry and sad. His hands were engulfed in flames.

"What did he do to you?" I asked calmly.

The flames ceased. "W-why are you- why are you so persistent, huh?! No one forced you to be my friend! No one forced you to care!" He choked on more tears again.

"I chose to care. I chose to be your friend."

"Cut the shit, Tenya!"

"I'm telling the truth, Y/N." I put my hand on his shoulder. He was hugging his knees to his chest.

"W-why do you want to know what he did? That was in the past..It doesn't matter anymore." He dried his tears with his sleeve.

"It shaped you as a person, it matters to me."

He stood up and sat with his back against someone's wall. "You tell me somethin' first, got it? I'm not telling you jack squat until you tell me something." He bargained.

"Alright, well... when I was younger," I started.

A small boy with dark blue, almost black, hair ran down the hall. 

"Tenya, what are you doing?" The boy's brother asked.

"I'm practicing!" He had a towel wrapped around his neck, like a cape.

"Practicing? For what?" His brother chuckled.

"I'm gonna go to U.A. and become an amazing hero, just like you!" The boy smiled.

_words; 1372

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 281 44
๏ฝกโ˜†โœผโ˜…โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ˜…โœผโ˜†๏ฝก ๐•Ž๐•™๐•  ๐•’๐•ž ๐•€ ๐•—๐• ๐• ๐•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜, ๐•€ ๐•จ๐•’๐•๐•œ๐•–๐•• ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ, ๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐•”๐•’๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•ค๐•ก๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐••. โ”Šโ”Šโ”Šโ”Šโ‹†...
109K 764 14
I don't own mha. I hope you enjoy the story I made.
94.6K 3.6K 13
this story has been discontinued until further notice. ฯƒะฒั•ฮตัฮฝฮฑะธั‚, ั•ฯƒlฮนั‚ฮฑัั‡, ฮฑะธd ะผฮตั‚ะฝฯƒdฮนcฮฑl ฮฑัฮต ฮฑll ฯ‰ฯƒัdั• ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚ dฮตั•cัฮนะฒฮต ั‚ะฝฮต ฮนะธcัฮตdฮนะฒlั‡ ฮนะธั‚ฮตlฮนgฮตะธั‚ [ะธฮฑะผ...
317 1 18
๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค! ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ * ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’Š๐’, ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’...