Triggered

By xclusive_neveah

"im bout to burn this bitch down" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "why dont you just leave me the hell alone!!"... More

Journée 1

Journée 2

88 5 0
By xclusive_neveah

The next morning i wake up to the sun kicking me in my face. I groan and roll over. Today is going to be boring. I checked my phone, 12:47. Wow i slept for a while. We hibernate in this bitch!

i kick my blanket off me so i can get up. Only for me to fall back down. UGH im hungry.I wonder if i can get some seasons around here... imma look it up. (Seasons as in seasons pizza they have the BEST honey barbecue wings!)

I look up seasons and it says they do deliver here. Imma feast on that food!!I call them order a pizza and 10 honey barbecue wings. Ughhhh they are sooo good!!

After that I get outta bed walk to my bath room strip outta all my clothes. I turn the shower on and while the water in getting hot i but my hair into a bun, then brush my teeth.

The water is warm enough now for me to get in the shower. I hop in, wash off then get out. I put my robe on and walk to my room. I put on lotion cus bitches be ashy without it. Then some leggings, nipple covers, and a spaghetti strap.

I like this shirt it makes my boobs look BIG. I grab my phone and walk to the living room turn on TeenTitansGo and chill.

After 1 episode i hear a buzz coming from my door ringer thingy. I get up walk over to the thing and press the talk button.

"Hello?" i asked "Hello i have one large pepperoni pizza and 10 honey barbecue wings?" the guy says.

I just click the door opener thingy and wait a minute or to and there's a knock on my door. I go open it to see not pizza but Hércules. He looks at me with a smile on his face. But is cut off by my food. No dummy the food didn't talk. The delivery boy did.

"Large pepperoni pizza amd 10 wings." he says " Thats me" i reply to him.

He hands me my food nods his head and walks away. I then turn back to Hércules here.

"How may i help you?" i asked him.
" Hi i just moved in down the hall and i was hoping i could make some new friends?" he says with hope in his eyes.
"Yea sure im Alexia. But um could you come in so we can talk i'm kinda hungry?"
i asked looking up at him.
"Yea yea sure ok" he says with a smile on his face.

I smile in return and we walk over to the couch.

We sat down and i opened the pizza box and too out a slice.

"So, cute anklet"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 19.9K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
1.2M 63.8K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.4M 123K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
2.6M 151K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...